Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - champion77

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2023.11.21. 11:54:12
well at least you admit that you are a cheater and breaking SOME rules not only one.
Dátum: 2023.11.19. 22:20:58
so from a rarely do that kind of attacks,now you admit that you do it during events which is most of the year.well at least you dont say i never do that kind of attacks.that is a progess manukind lets see how long until you fnally admit it and stop with the lies at least
Dátum: 2023.11.18. 20:52:21
how can i be wrong when you and your clanmate are the only high lvls that were hitting me constanltly?plase stop saying that i am wrong since i know which high lvs hit me.it is most likely that you cannot remember hitting me all the time since you had or still have(i dont know and honestly i dont care) the habit to hitting all the time players that are new or 100 lvls below you at least
Dátum: 2023.11.18. 20:22:45
so what exactly do you mean that i believe what i say but it isnt happened?anyway i really dont care about your opinion but your lies annoying me.
Dátum: 2023.11.18. 18:55:36
liar? no. i think you believe what you're saying

so basically you say that i have a mental disorder? you keep going with the insults,right?

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a psychotic disorder. People who have it can't tell what's real from what is imagined. Delusions are the main symptom of delusional disorder. They're unshakable beliefs in something that isn't true or based on reality.
Dátum: 2023.11.18. 18:50:56
first of all know ing how oyu play it is not a possibility but something certain so lets drop the act that might happen.and yes i do have the right to know ALL the battles reports,why hidding the ones fro those stupid attacks?why hiding those specific attacks?what the point?how does this help solving the problem?
Dátum: 2023.11.18. 18:47:26
what i am saying is facts.when one or 2 players that are 200 lvls above hit ontiniously you remeber them so stop the liesand admit it.or font admit it i really dont care but at least stop with the lies
Dátum: 2023.11.18. 17:58:10
seriously now?you calling me a liar?i do know who hit me with such a huge difference trust me cause most of the high players dont hit so low lvls like me,and since that kind of stupid attacks are not from many players at your lvl i can assure you i remember you very well.so trust me i am not mistaken and you knpw it although you dont admit it.but you are right it doesn matter but at least stop the lies and pretending that everyone are lying.
Dátum: 2023.11.18. 16:07:25
manukind you have done it also to me at least but i suppose to others but i dont know that for sure.the only reason i dont have your reports and i have your friends is that those i had them on a ticket,i wish i had also yours but at least you know that i am not lying.
regarding of what might happen as you say with your past on your attacks on me at least this is not a possibility but a fact.the only thing is that now i cannot see it,which even according to miklos this is cheating( not your fault about that i dont blame you but i am pointed out the statement of miklos that spidy mentioned)
Dátum: 2023.11.18. 12:51:08
just to prove that your clan is lying manukind.although i dont have your attacks i still have your friend attacks not because i keep them but because i had made a complaint and i still have the message of the tickets.
2023. Jun. 15
Time Attacker Defender Result
Today, 14:41 Gaguška champion Gaguška won
Today, 11:07 Gaguška champion Gaguška won

i do hope that someone woul had your attacks also.now you can crosscheck it with the beholder if you like to see that i am not lying.
Dátum: 2023.07.04. 20:01:16
especially for the high lvl there are enough tergets,i thought this is why you added the crystal clan.to have the high lvls targeting daily the new players wilth 200 lvl difference to drag them to the torture chamber as repeatedly manukind said and actually pay tribute to the high lvls through the torture chamber is just miuse of the the subplasma on the new players.because this is been told before what exactly a lvl20 facing a lvl250 will learn?there is no strategy to make,or any stats that could help or even the support from his clan can help him in such a duel.so my question still remain.what will a lv20 will learn from facing a lvl250?so seriously you were considering giving ectra reward,besides the SE from the torture chamber,to the lvl200 and above to keep hitting the low lvls?
Dátum: 2023.07.04. 10:31:47
di you see how many players have problem with your attacks all thes years?cause this is not something new.but hey why should this matter?most of those players kleft the game so your goal is done.btw the initial of this talk was about your friend galuska LV270 attacking lv20 and 30 which you jump to defend(ofcourse you would since from the loks is your gameplay too) and even accused other for lying.as for your claim that your last subplasma attack was 6 months ago it could mean that you simply making a break,propably cause you couldnt find a low lvl player to hit.so dont try to be the poor victim that everybody is against him
Dátum: 2023.07.03. 20:32:45
propbaly say that they answer to the one that is too afraid to attack someone on his lvl and keep saying that he is not responsible but the game forces him to attack players 200 lvs below him instead someone on his lvl.it also say that a bully in the game propably is a bully in real life also.but all agree that a lvl250 attacking a lvl20 or lv30 is pathetic in any way you might see it
Dátum: 2023.07.03. 19:14:10
the way you play a game reflects also your character

well said ronin although i dont think that manukind will ever understand this.we talk about morals and ethics something unfamiliar to some players but as you well said the way you play a game reflects also your character
Dátum: 2023.06.29. 17:25:25
imagine to be lvl270 and your only concern to be to put curses on lvl20 and 30 to have spend all this time and money only to face lvl20 because you are afraid that stronger opponents might do some minor damage on you .looks like the low lvls have more guts than some high lvls.at least we do duels on our lvl
Dátum: 2023.06.27. 11:32:54
first of all manukind you are right.losing sucks but when you facing a worthly opponent on your lvl NOT SOMEONE THAT IS 200LVS ABOVE YOU.that is the difference.that is the difference between normal opponents and you.like i already said i am dueling opponents on my lvl to test my character so yes sometimes i will loose,you choose the easiest way to duel opponents that cannot even scratch you.secondly you are the one that trying so desperately to excuse this kind of attacks with excuses like the game forcing ,the event forcing me or that the torture chamber is your motivation although clearly a higher lvl in your torture chamber will you more SE than a lvl20.

one last thing,where is your goodwill as you say,when you keep hitting players lvl20?do you expect to say to you thank you?
Dátum: 2023.06.26. 21:56:33
......and the insults continue from the one that was actually was lecturing about making friends on the game a dew days ago!what happened manukind you forgot your own words?or you think by insulting other players or that the lvl20 that you keep hitting will be your friends?
Dátum: 2023.06.26. 10:48:33
so you dont agree when you use subplasma for attacks not to be able to drag to the torture chamber,right?so dont say that it is the event or that the game that makes you attacks players 200lvls below you.and if your if you motive is the torture chamber then the higher lvls will give more se from a lvl20,dont you think?
Dátum: 2023.06.25. 21:11:33
manukind it is not the same and you know it.in the minion battle even you lose it is the battle and finish,there is no dragging in the torture.it would be the same if a lvl200 was attacking a lvl20 and the only se he could get it would be from the battle and not from the torture chamber.but i guess if this was the case you will be targeting higher lvls instead of players 200 lvl below.so let me ask you this.do you agree when you use sublasma for a duel not to be able to drag the opponent on the torture chamber?cause only in this case you can say that it is the same with the minion battles.
Dátum: 2023.06.25. 20:22:50
what do you mean about compains about lost minion battles?why would someone complain about that?you have a minion you equip it you make it fight.players winning minion championship advance to the next category so everyone have a winning chance.some advance faster on the next category some slower.so what should be the complain about the minion battles?
Oldal: 12