Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - mrgreen

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.07.12. 16:14:18
so if i understood correct even if you have a chhance to get out of the torture chamber you dont know it since you dont know that you are in the torture chamber?great solutions guys i think i stay in the catacomves for the next 2 years in case you try to improve thing instead of getting them worse just ot please the high lvl bullies
Dátum: 2023.06.26. 20:04:14
ofcourse all is noise to you manukind.you are not the one that getting attacked daily by someone that is 200 lvl above especially when yout try to win the rewards during an event.for you it might be noise to ruin the game of others especially during the event for the rest of us that we dont have a fighting chance against someone that is 200 lvls above us it is not noise.u might find it funny to ruin the event for others but it is not so funny for the others.i am missing events just because i have to stay in the catacomves unti i have enough SE to be able to play an event without those kind of attacks.so dont complain about not haveing enough active players when you dont let new players to lv up
Dátum: 2023.05.07. 16:33:00
if you suggestion is subplasma attacks to be limited until 40 lvl below i have no problem,i actually agree on that.although you can do that even if the developer dont do it.Just use your subplasma to hit until 40 lvls below instead of you hitting lvl20.so you see you do have a choice on how to use your subplasma in a fairplay spirit but you choose to abuse the use of the subplasma by hitting players that are 200 below you.as for increasing the normal attacks above your lvl if you think about it it isnt fair for the small clans.a lower lvl player on a big clan with 150 attack and defence bonus from his clan can beat someone that is 40 lvl above him that is on a new clan with 75 bonuses on attack and def.this i why the game is completley unbalanced.you may have an active player actually playing the game and a spider that only do duels and win due to clan binuses.i dont say that clan bonuses shouldnt exist but it will be more fair if there were giving a leverage of max 30 on attack and def.this way an active player or a premium will have a chance.think that a lvl10 player starts with 150 atttack and def which is a huge bonus that no new player that belong to a new clan can beat.this is why championships should be with any clan bonuses but just only the players abilities.but this is another isssue
Dátum: 2023.05.06. 17:22:08
manukind how doublingt he normal range will prevent you from attacking lvl20?this will only increase the targets you hit with normal attacks.again you will be hitting players that are lvl20.if you say that you dont have enough targets on your range and want this range to be doubled why dont you hit now with subplasma playes on that renge you want but you hit lvl20?and trust me i know what i am saying cause you have attacked when i was lv20 also. the best solution is either not to be able to drag players on the torture chamber when you use subplasma or the increasing cost of duel point or even subplasma for much lower lvls.unless you tell me you will insist on hitting lvl20 no matter if this cost you 80 duel point or 80 subplasma or a combination of both. As for the scarab of death it is not a relic that can be bought but only win it in auction and demands a lot of gold ducats,which is logic, but a lvl20 dont have access to auction and even lets say a lvl30 will never have 1000 plus ducats that is usually actioned.but forget the cost of gold ducats and focus on that this cannot be bought on the relics and lvl20s,that seems to be your favorite duel lvl ,dont even have access to the auction
Dátum: 2023.05.01. 17:02:50
finally a logic and practical solution for the attacks of lvl200 to lvls below lvl100 to stop or at least reduced to minimum.at least the daily attacks with the excuse that have a task or because of the event will be reduced since no reward from the torure chamber will be granted to the lvl200 hitting lvls from lv10 until lvl170.
Dátum: 2023.01.10. 17:53:55
i am a little confused/you need to have plenty negative points to get the good rewards?and if it is the opposite and you have negative points how you go back to positive points?if you stop rolling?
Dátum: 2022.12.04. 21:25:33
yes but when the other has full life is on an different horde and on the same lvl with you you can attack him.if you win or not is another subject.meanwhile he can attack me and challenge me all the time but when i am tryig to attack him although he is with full life,i know because i scry on him,i am still getting the message that i cannot attack him because he has not HP but his life points are FULL!!!!
Dátum: 2022.11.26. 22:56:26
as it looks you are right cause still i cannot attack him although he is full of life when i scry him but when i tru to duel with him i still getting the message he is out of hp
Dátum: 2022.11.24. 21:36:21
so i try to attack someone i get the message the i cannot attack him because he has no HP.i scry on him and he is full of HP.i message the support and the answer is we can check it only in working hours!so when we see a bug we will not report it unless it is on working hours?
Dátum: 2021.08.31. 22:36:03
i think what he means is that a low lvl has to pay 63000000 to join lets say the Xclan but the high lvl has to pay nothing to join the same clan.To be fair same rule has to be for both players lower and high lvl players.so anyone that wants to join the X clan has to pay the 63000000 SE no matter if he is lvl13 or lvl200
Oldal: 1