Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - baggybag

Oldal: 1234
Dátum: 2011.11.07. 12:02:23
i am curious about something. i have %0 infection and increased 4 skill by 5 level permanently. can i get back to %100 infection and if yes does 5 level permanent increases go away or continue?
Dátum: 2011.11.07. 11:59:48
is there any news for clan quests?
hunchback w2
Dátum: 2011.10.24. 15:40:46
vyasa you say singular anomalies (for clan quests) but what happened to the installation of clan quests and castle? there has been no new information about this topic for a long time now.
Dátum: 2011.09.22. 15:28:28
cant wait to see it miklos, it sounds awesome and some
Dátum: 2011.09.20. 14:08:08
Idézet: auntiggy - 2010.07.23. 00:20:44
Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, best wishes for many more to come!
Now, down to business. I bought stones, got the 20% extra, but did not receive the Medallion of Doom. It doesn't state anywhere that you have to purchase a certain number of stones, just the first purchase during the celebration. At this time I am only able to purchase the minimal amount, but did so because of the 20% extra and the medallion. I'm a premium player on all three worlds. Much appreciate your help in this. Thanks!
Either you guys are spectacularly quick or I just didn't look in the right place, but I see that I have the medallion so thank you either way.

auntiggy you made me laugh my friend, what do you mean spectacularly quick, did they put the medal of doom while you are writing or what:), i am glad you found, nobody until now has said that the admins are quick in doomlord, nobody my friend.

by the way congratulations about the birthday, i hope you admins are doing good bussiness and thinking about new things for this fabulous game.
sincerely yours baggybag/hunchback
Dátum: 2011.08.20. 06:53:17
my my are we impatient or what?.

could we get a little more information, especially about the relics and rewards.
Dátum: 2011.08.14. 13:21:30
continuum diminution level 84: i can attack a player every 1 hour. when i mind boost it to level 89, i can attack a player every 35 minutes.

BUT: if we are in war i can attack only every 1 hour whatever i do. i think this is a bug for everyone. continuum diminution and wars do give some advantages to duellers (as attacking more frequently), they shouldnt cancel each other.

can some admin look to this.

world 2 hunchback
Dátum: 2011.07.15. 18:51:25
wow, i had the same thought, if it has the same rules, i will begin with 0 AP and duel point and if i have to i will also get premium or not answer the quiz questions so that i will not get maps in duels.
another strategy is to get into the team you want to win, then get as many maps as possible and in the last 8-9 days leave that team to join the most dangerous rival, then switch back and forth between other teams to lower your map number and get to your main team at the end. this way, if you have 60-70 maps, your main team will get a huge advantage. my last word: my thanks to admins for the fun and hope they will have a solution for the problems you guys are telling.
Dátum: 2011.07.15. 13:10:08
may be making a list of top 5 or 10 highest map finders (between all players, not just groups) and giving these players whatever they wish could make the players happier. just an idea
Dátum: 2011.07.15. 12:59:01
cruel my friend, from beginning i have wanted %3 speciliazation belt, i also found around 70 maps, but about 10 days ago i realised that changing groups wouldnt work for me because of my map number, there was 3 choices: i have to be in the 1st group, in the 2nd group or i had to have lesser number of maps, so i began changing groups, every time i changed a group a percentage of my maps (beginnnign with %10 but increasing by %10 every time) was lost. today until around 13.50 i was with katherin with 10 maps, but when i saw the increase in ericath's number i hopped to ericath, i lost 7 more maps, ericath lost 3 maps and katherin got 3 maps. i have now 3 maps, around 250 APs. to get the %3 spec. belt i have to find 7 more, in my opinion this was an excellent event with fun and excitement. sorry if you are dissapointed but these kind of things should happen in a game.
Dátum: 2011.07.14. 14:01:38
man i have lost so many map pieces because of this switching, because i was too greedy and wanted the best. but i think this system is just great, nothing is predictable, you can make mistakes, you can get lucky, you can get unlucky, you can act as a group or as an individual. in my opinion the admins just did great, thank you guys.

by the way after the map event is there any plan for new events??
Dátum: 2011.07.04. 17:45:18
Idézet: Matdav - 2011.07.04. 17:35:29
Well, I was present on the hungarian server, when it was introduced. It was a countermeasure against an exploit. Two guys were hitting each other back and forth with millions of SE and the creative affinity "created" them much more millions. As you can see, this limit is needed, however you are right when you say, that it should have been mentioned somewhere.

Besides you can find this info on the doomlord wiki webpage under the creative affinity skill description.

well well well i had thought about that but was afraid to ask anyone because if he/she complained, i could be banned. yes i can see the logic. hmm thanks for the 2nd info (d wiki) from now on if i have any other problem with skills i will first look there.
Dátum: 2011.07.04. 17:22:00
Idézet: Matdav - 2011.07.04. 14:49:31
Creative affinity has a daily maximum (even if you use Energy Harness). If you reach that maximum, you only get the normal SE from duels.

The formula is:

If you are on the 15 Duel Point / day setting:
(600+(10*shape reality skill lvl.))*your lvl.

If you are on the 30 Duel Point / day setting:
(900+(10*shape reality skill lvl.))*your lvl.

Also the formula gets a 1,2 multiplier if you are in the diamond horde.

you mean according to this formula i can only get 113880 SE with maximum efficiency. after this, my creative affinity just zeroes.
1st thanks for replying, 2nd; To admins; dear admins i think this kind of information should be known by everyone. i am level 73, been playing this game for 16-17 months now, i have spent money on it and i am learning this when it happens. 3rd. Matdav how did you learn this?
Dátum: 2011.07.03. 20:49:41
i am having less reward SE from duels then i should have. i think my creative affinity isnt working. can somebody please look to this, correct it and give me the SE i have earned.
hunchback world 2.
Dátum: 2011.07.03. 15:38:41
hi, there is something wrong with my duel rewards, i have began to get less SE than i should have. i send a complaint but does anybody else have this?
hunchback from world 2
Dátum: 2011.07.03. 15:37:36
hi, there is something wrong with my duel rewards, i have began to get less SE than i should have. i send a complaint but does anybody else have this?
hunchback from world 2
Dátum: 2011.05.15. 14:32:20
hey even i felt happier after reading your post, i cant imagine how you feel, that is an awesome bug, could i have it too:)), LOL
He is trying to wear the admins down, LOL
Dátum: 2011.04.19. 22:04:29
in world 2 crystal clan members have negative aura but we players havent got it. if these crystal clan members are generated according to the real players then i think they shouldnt have this skill or we should also have it.
Dátum: 2011.04.01. 14:09:42
same thing, 600k i thought wow a lottery how lucky i am, and began to think how many abilities would that make and doomlord would see his doom, but...yeah that but, fool's day.
Oldal: 1234