Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Lichon

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2010.03.11. 11:08:45
What NFL championship game was first dubbed "Super Bowl"?

Super Bowl I
Super Bowl VII
Super Bowl III *
Super Bowl V
All answer are super bowl, so ANY answer should be correct. Yet only "Super Bowl III" is correct. wtf?!
Dátum: 2010.03.10. 19:06:40
Who played the Bionic Woman?
Lindsay Wagner *
Diana Rigg
Candice Charlton
Jessica Fletcher
It should be clarified which woman is meant as more than one have played the Bionic Woman.
Dátum: 2010.03.07. 16:30:16
Is there a chart of required experience points needed for a certain level, or even better the formula ?

Also why isnt there a thread for game mechanics such as formulas and charts ?
Dátum: 2010.03.05. 17:10:12
I see no such options - I only have "Discharge soul-well" despite having more than 200 APs available.
Dátum: 2010.03.04. 22:09:04
When can I upgrade my maximum Action Point limit (250 to 400?) ?
It should cost 200 APs and I have those but I aint seeing an option to upgrade.
Dátum: 2010.03.03. 11:20:12
Because thats incorrect and will give a false indication of usage.

I am a strong "believer", for lack of a better word, of free games should be fully playable for free when advertised as such. Any payment of real money should only enhance areas that doesnt affect gameplay per say or provide tools (ie overview) that make certain tasks easier (less time spend), but those tasks should still be possible by non-premium players with more time.
Free game = only my time is required.

Premium players shouldnt be the only income for the company when free play is available. The new ads are an example of that.
Dátum: 2010.03.03. 10:08:51
Idézet: Miklos - 2010.03.03. 08:10:52
Idézet: Thucydides - 2010.03.03. 01:26:57
I just tried to fill in the form in order to take part in more quizes and I answered a question with "I do not use ancient stones" and it wouldn't let me submit the questionaire ..it said I have to answer the last question...but I did and it wouldn't accept the answer

I tested it again, worked for me. You still have this problem? Anyone else having this problem?
I do! I reloaded the questionnaire page and it failed again at Q4. Using Google Chrome v5 (dev) and I aint switching to stable (v4).

I STILL cant hunt because I lose ALL chances to answer the questions as I cant complete the questionnaire!!!
Dátum: 2010.03.02. 13:56:45
I lost ALL chances to answer the unseen questions from hunting because I was not able to answer the questionnaire.
I didnt think the hunts would begin until AFTER I had completed the questionnaire.
Dátum: 2010.03.02. 12:48:03
We have completely redesigned the game. Please tell us your opinion about the changes!
As a reward, you will recieve some soul energy which you can spend on improving your charachter.
1. Do you like the new design?
Yes, very nice.
It looks good but, it\'s a little slower than the previous.
Nice but a bit too dark, I\'d prefer less dark.
I liked the previous design more.
2. We are starting a second world, preregistration begins on 4th of March. Will you start a character on the second world too?
Yes, finally I can get into the forefront of the top lists.
Yes, because I would like to play a second character.
I don\'t have time for a second character unfortunately.
Maybe, I don\'t know yet.
3. Do you find the Legend and interesting feature of the game?
Yes
No
I don’t read the Legend
4. What do you use ancient stones for?
Equipment, premium membership, focus crystals
Only premium membership.
Only Equipment.
Only focus crystals.
I do not use ancient stones.
Aside from the missing use of stripslashes(), then am I not able to answer Q4 with "I do not use ancient stones". I tried multiple times and each time it removes my choice and says I need to answer Q4.
What kind of trickery is that ?!
Dátum: 2010.03.01. 13:26:41
At least one question is too long to fit in the graphic "question bar".

The question is:
"O Captain! My Captain!" was written in honor of the untimely death surrounding what historical figure?
Abraham Lincoln
John Adams
George Washington
Thomas Jefferson

And the last word shown is "what", meaning the question is displayed as
"O Captain! My Captain!" was written in honor of the untimely death surrounding what
Dátum: 2010.02.28. 17:26:09
I lost several chances to answer hunt questions because it takes forever to load the page and has been the entire day. The next update is set for 1st March 9am GMT, but it sure feels like they have already started!
Dátum: 2010.02.20. 22:21:08
You are missing the point.
I HAD accepted the quest first, then wrote my question which was evaluated as bad so I cancel the quest. Later I took the quest again BEFORE the question was re-evaluated as good. The logical thing would be quest completed, but in this game quizzes are anything BUT logical.
Dátum: 2010.02.20. 22:08:23
Quiz evaluators are using the reject reason "only a special group of people might know the answer" WAAAAY too often.

If you dont like racing, then you dont follow racing, yet there are many racing questions. Why arent they (or some other subject) rejected ?

Often will a google search find the answer if you just query the question - very often in top 3 results.
Dátum: 2010.02.19. 23:56:54
One of my rejected questions got re-evaluated as good, but its still reported as "bad" and thus not completing my quest.

Also, I had 1 good question before I got the quest to write a good question, yet that didnt count for anything. If existing questions doesnt count before the quest is taken then it should be re-worded. Like
Write a new quiz question which is evaluated as good by other players!
Dátum: 2010.02.18. 13:19:26
Mind boost
You can increase a skill (one at a time) temporarily by half as much as your mind boost level. The increased skill level will never exceed its maximum and cannot be increased more than the basic rate of the skill. Not all skill can be increased by mind boost. Expense: mind boost level x 5 SPs. The minimal time span of the mind boost is 1 hour.
Req.: 20
What is SP ?
Could it be the total sum of skill points, and if so wouldn't the cost then be in SE ?

SE = Soul Energy
AP = Action Point
DP = Dual Point
AS = Ancient Stone
Dátum: 2010.02.17. 19:40:49
Eric Arthur Blair is better know by his pseudonym. Which one did he used?
George Orvell
Alfred Hitchcock
Salvador Dali
Oscar Wilde

"known" is missing its last "n".
Dátum: 2010.02.17. 17:39:26
Idézet: Lazlo - 2009.08.14. 13:22:12
We started a vote in our clan's forum, and after I voted it said "1 szavazat" instead of "1 vote".
This is STILL not translated, despite it was reported more than 5 months ago!
Dátum: 2010.02.14. 22:21:49
Where can I find information about my absorption and magic absorption ?
Its not listed on my character page, yet some items have absorption abilities.
Dátum: 2010.02.14. 22:06:44
When will The Oprah Winfrey Show end ?

2011 September 9
2011 October 9
2011 November 9
There is no ending date yet

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

9 out of 10 questions do I have to look up!! Really..then the millions of people who watch Oprah is a "special group".
Instead of rejecting questions should these evaluators review the ones already in the database. Some are just plain weird and some use running dates, which clearly indicates the question was created in 2009.
Dátum: 2010.02.14. 11:10:14
What is the Vietnam War known as in Vietnam?
The Western War
The Vietnam War
The American War
The Thirteen Year War

Option 3 is marked as correct, yet according to Wikipedia option 2 is also correct making it ambiguous.
.. in Vietnamese, the war is known as Chiến tranh Việt Nam (The Vietnam War), or as Kháng chiến chống Mỹ (Resistance War Against America), loosely translated as the American War.

Needless to say, but I picked option 2.
Oldal: 12