Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - dark22

Dátum: 2010.11.26. 22:53:22
well its states what it should protect and as far as I saw it is correct, it uses the formula SE owned - (TP*100SE)= lootlable SE.
I can only say for sure that it works in basic- i.e. if I have TP at 5 and 500 SE every duel i lose as defender will be 0 SE lost.
Dátum: 2010.11.26. 03:01:14
does intelligent pet bonus work both with duels and with challenges?

(intelligent pet:

The suitably docile pets are showing a quicker progression: your trained creature will receive 5% more experience points after each skill level when you win a duel.)
It states just duel, is it correct?
Dátum: 2010.11.26. 02:58:00
-yes

-they can attack you while you are under 15% and get half of SE they would get normally (they have this building:
Crystal Heart 1.
Your opponents cannot hide from you. In your attack range you can attack anyone, regardless of their life percentage. If you attack and win, you get only half the normal soul energy.)
Dátum: 2010.11.24. 20:37:11
Yeah I agree on that but spending 15 more DP is worse than few XP points for dueler:D

And I agree on the spending CP on test you already passed as well, to stay on topic:)
Dátum: 2010.11.24. 17:45:14
Well with simple math my clanmate did it is acctually far easier to get crystal points as dueler:)
Decent dueler gets the SE needed for crystal potion in about 3 or 4 fights, while with challenges it takes at least 17 duels (50/3) and most likely in range 20-35 due to random number of CP you get when you won a challenge. This number only goes up if you have crystal mug or whatever is the name of it. With optimizers as myself buying potions is better as well as I get SE needed in about 10 duels while from lvl 30 to 40 I won around 650 challenges and had around 1100 CP (which brigs it more to a bit under 2 CP per won challenge in average).

So I think that ratio is acctually good, and while I know that DP are main income source to duelers it is more or less balanced with Aps optimizers and builders lose to auction house and reentering DG or reactivating mind boost or whatever.
Dátum: 2010.11.23. 23:28:00
Its the IN thing right now. I swear I have application on my toilet asking me to like or dislike my No.2 habbits. (after I publish that I m in the toilet doing No.2 of course).
Dátum: 2010.11.22. 22:47:46
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2010.11.22. 18:51:32
I find question 28 in my 30 question quest a bit ambiguous:

What country was the great inventor Nikola Tesla from?
Croatia <--
Bosnia and Hercegovina
USA
England

It depends on what one means by from
His nationality: Serbian;
Citizenship: Austro-Hungariana (1856–1891), American (1891–1943)

«Ponosim se svojom hrvatskom domovinom i srpskim porijeklom» translation:
I am proud of my Croatian homeland and my Serbian roots.

Its debatable, both Croatians and Serbians are claiming him as their own since he was a positive historical figure, if he was not we would of course argue that he is from some other country.
Definitely ambigous and I noticed it myself while answering, but since serbian was not one of the answers I didn't report it.

By the way the thing that is confusing you is that Croatia (and Serbia I think but don't know for sure) was part of the Austro-Hungary at the time he was born.
Dátum: 2010.11.22. 22:33:37
And a lot more work for the evaluators (like a person calling them retards for rejecting math questions;see above:D)
Dátum: 2010.11.22. 00:12:11
What occurs when the earth blocks the sun's light from the moon?
Sun Spot
Solar Eclipse
Lunar Eclipse<-----
Black Hole

bad phrasing. Sounds as if suns lightis coming from the moon and not to the moon.
Dátum: 2010.11.20. 19:25:59
Actually I think I have that item. Its called potion of wrath, and when you specify one player, when he/she attacks you you are fighting as if you are invisible.
Dátum: 2010.11.20. 18:58:37
Idézet: MartinBV - 2010.11.20. 13:47:51
Which NBA franchise has won the most titles?
Bulls
Knicks
Lakers
Celtics <- marked as correct
This one needs a date, there are only one win between the Celtics' 17 and Lakers' 16 so it might change.

Sorry mate but that will never change:)
Dátum: 2010.11.20. 13:49:11
I haven t tested it but I heard that it is true. One of players with locket, accel and the 3rd relic from zankwad ( dammit Viridel I can't remember the name, just your name of the event) told me that he can fight 5 duels before getting penalty.
Dátum: 2010.11.20. 13:41:32
Cause same complaints I have mentioned include her/his clan as of late. You seem active enough on this forum to bump on it as well, while as always as there is general complain on something there is lot of BS thrown in, I just tried to cover my ground.
Dátum: 2010.11.20. 11:40:28
Again I don't have problem with this new "spider ring", if there were no people with SE on them none of us would have positive SE difference, spider or not. And that is not the case here.
Real problem here, and that has been the reason everyone here is in "hate the damn spiders" mode, is the sudden appearence of uber spider which is so good that you can't stay out of safety for 5 seconds cause you ll get hit.
I don't remember this ever being the problem on w1 and there are more then dozen of really really good spiders over whichever category you randomly pick.
Most of the curses are coming from w2, and most of them are directed to one player/clan, and that is what triggered this alarm off.

I hate to go back to this shit time and time again, but with Miklos checking this forums bit more now with the new (really interesting) updates I would really want to ask him again to check the situation. Anyone can check my posts and see that I m always defending spiders eventhough I m not one, but when it becomes impossible to defend yourself, no matter how skilled you are, that means there is bug in the game that needs to get fixed to bring back the balance.
I refuse to say that Piggy is a cheater until mods give pro or con evidence, but I also refuse to say that there is NO OTHER SPIDER IN NO OTHER WORLDS capable of playing on her/his level of succes.

Old saying goes: where there is smoke, there is most likely a fire too.
Dátum: 2010.11.18. 22:55:47
Idézet: daktarus - 2010.11.18. 22:35:48

When the server went down yesterday I was in the middle of hunting, when it came up I was attacked WITHIN 5 seconds of it going live and lost 10k to one of these spiders, no prizes for guessing who, thats within 5 seconds of server reboot!!! and you want to make life easier for them

What I wrote does not include players that are STILL not cleared of cheating accusations. When will it be the time to clear it once and for all mods?
If someone is that good that 5 sec after reboot has already scried and attacked a player for good loot there is no point of me trying my best, I can never be as good as that.
Dátum: 2010.11.18. 22:50:42
While I agree that spiders are bit overprotected in this game I agree on this item.
It takes skill to be a good spider, and they have fair amount of competition among theirselves.
The main point is that any cow can simply hide their SE on numerous ways to prevent being attacked. In every game there is exploiting of players who don't learn and evolve their game (aka noobs) and this game is no different.
So while any player can learn in 3 days how to become unatractive to spiders (it took me 1 day in w1- my SE diff was 5k looted-25k lost, now it is 180 looted-35k lost), there is no way for a spider to prevent XP pumping.

I d rather have dozen of good spiders attacking me daily where I can learn something about their strategy, then to punish those spiders and make it bit easier for people who can't be bothered to spend their SE before going offline, or people that will quit the game when going gets tough "cause spiders ruin their game expirience".
Dátum: 2010.11.16. 21:58:42
What university did Shakespeare attend?
Cambridge
None <------
Oxford
Glasgow

another self explenatory
Dátum: 2010.11.16. 05:29:18
Yeah asking for US army or something might have work. I expected to see NATO spelled not other words, starting with N didn't help either
Dátum: 2010.11.16. 03:20:38
M (mike?).
Last time I checked it was NATO and not NMTO:)
Dátum: 2010.11.16. 00:16:53
This is a big plus to piggy in my eyes. But again I feel that people simply wont stop talking about this without some official message from mods about the case. I m sick of reading about this and would like to end it real fast.