Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - JKP3nt

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2010.04.13. 22:34:33
Okay, then I should say after the Supposed birth of Jesus, anyways, that was an extravagance which shouldn't be necessary, or I could say "2010 by the Gregorian Calendar" or "2010 by the Common Calendar", or just say "2010", which do you think I should use?
Dátum: 2010.04.13. 14:44:30
How many known species of mammals lay eggs?

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Your answers are ambiguous or wrong to this question.

I think that almost anyone would understand this question, and it isn't as if 100% of people should get it right. I realized that there were actually 2 ORDERS, not species, so should I rephrase it "As known in the year 2010 after the known birth of Jesus, homo sapiens were aware of how many orders of Monotremes among mammals?"
Dátum: 2010.03.31. 03:05:58
Fixed by the help team
Dátum: 2010.03.09. 13:38:42
I thought that people could understand what "none of the above" meant. I couldn't think of any other dates, because easter is too close, but all of the other dates I listed are clearly not part of that time era. I guess I could have said "When Muhammad was born" as the last choice
Dátum: 2010.03.09. 00:31:15
The Christian Calendar began when...

The apocalypse happened
When Christ was born
When God created Adam and Eve
None of the Above

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Your answers are ambiguous or wrong to this question.

I find the response to this very ironic. IT is ambiguous, what does it mean by "wrong to this question"?anyways, I would hope that although I am not Christian, anyone would know how the most widely used calendar in the world began. In fact, I checked this thoroughly before posting it and the only answer I would accept from it is "This question is already in the database" because that was not a fault with the question itself. You might not like the "None of the Above" option, also, you might say that Christ was not born at exactly the year 0, but he defines it. You will not that I never "which of the following happened in the year 0?"
Dátum: 2010.03.07. 16:59:24
I would argue with that one beyond that, Define SENATE, someone before them might have had a council of wise men or something like that, which is effectively a Senate, just not in name
Dátum: 2010.03.07. 16:57:10
I figured that out later, but it is still ambiguous, yes it is possible and probable that Motorola sold the first Mobile PHONE, but it does not specify what a mobile IS, it could be a Mobile Music player (I would doubt it) or some type of transportation vehicle. Anyways, it still requires specific knowledge
Dátum: 2010.03.07. 06:39:39
Who sold the first commercial mobile?

Motorola
Nokia
Siemens
Sony

First, it is unclear what a "mobile" is. Also, whatever they mean by mobile, It will certainly is going to be a debatable topic. And last, it requires lexical knowledge. I am really wondering about the question evaluators now
Dátum: 2010.03.06. 00:52:57
The Simpsons have been on the air for how long?

25 years
15 years
20 years
10 years

Two complaints:
(a) will change in a year
(b) requires specific knowledge
Dátum: 2010.03.04. 04:41:51
For me, the new system seems okay. My post about the quiz Olympics still stands though. Both my internet and the graphics that have always been present are preventing me from answering more then a few questions. If it loaded instantly or if it was all on one page then I would not be complaining about only being able to answer 30, but only being able to answer 13 because of slow internet????
Also, you don't have time to google anything, with only 18 seconds per question, we can not have questions that require lexical knowledge
to the Olympics design
Dátum: 2010.03.04. 04:33:40
The only way I know of is to build a Energy Crystallizer in your alliance.
Dátum: 2010.02.28. 01:28:51
Just two complaints about the Quiz Olympics. (a) Because of my slow internet, I spent about 5 minutes answering questions and 10 minutes waiting. I only got to answer 13 questions and I know that I answered every question within 30 seconds, at the very most.
This could be fixed by having all 50 questions load on to one web page, and you could just go straight down the page filling in each question as you went. The answers you gave would be submitted the instant 15 minutes was up. I have had this same problem with hunts, but because there is less of a time restriction, it is okay.
Second, I think that because it is just randomly choosing questions out if the database, you sometimes get questions that require specific knowledge, and you don't have time to Google it. This could be fixed by having a panel of judges of some sort carefully, very, very carefully go through and get like 150 questions which which will be used for the olympics, then each player would get a random set of 50 o those questions.
Dátum: 2010.02.27. 16:14:59
I just noticed a general thing in quizzes that might need to be fixed. As we all know, Americans call football Soccer. And Americans have a sport called football. There is only one Soccer though, so if Soccer is used instead of football, then there would be far less ambiguity in these questions that use football in them.
Dátum: 2010.02.24. 15:53:32
wrong thread for posting. bring it to one of the other quiz forums
Dátum: 2010.02.23. 03:37:07
two ones this time:
How many sons did Noah have?
Only had daughters
This is wrong in two ways. first, Noah should be 'Noah of the Ark' to cover ambiguities, and he had 4 sons, but one of them wasn't a believer, so didn't survive.

Which country developed the best submarines during WW2(World War 2)??
Germany
England
Japan
USA

This is a matter of controversy, because the submarines never met all of the other country's in battle (especially not SA v. England or Japan v. Germany) in my opinion, Germany was most EFFECTIVE in submarine warfare, but I thought best = American and I was right?! (I'm American, so of course I go for the USA)
Dátum: 2010.02.21. 00:58:17
whatever the answer is, please cite your source, as I do not recall that information in any of the books, which should be the only resource used to find that fact, not the movie or the old notes someone found in J. R. R. Tolkien's desk.
Dátum: 2010.02.20. 17:26:47
the answer is 42. it requires that you have read the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, but although it is such a well known book, and the answer has been told even to those who didn't read it, it might have been passed.
Dátum: 2010.02.20. 15:04:09
I'm not saying that this system works perfectly or anything, but as the type of game and the style of the design of the game, it is better then many other games. You might say that it is slow in the sense that not much happens very quickly, though I don't think that that is true.
Dátum: 2010.02.20. 15:00:22
I know someone who hasn't seen the films. Anyways, I have read the books, so remember better, but that requires the person (a) have actually seen/read The Fellowship of the Ring and (b) remember.
Dátum: 2010.02.20. 01:37:55
The United States of America
Oldal: 12