Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2010.01.29. 15:48:04
It seems i was a bit misinformed about the blizzard question i posted. Since is causing confusion please remove it
Dátum: 2010.01.28. 19:42:46
No if you check my clan you will see that academy has not reached that level. But it seems my hunts behave like that without the need of the skill
Dátum: 2010.01.28. 16:07:26
f this hunt is successful, you will have enough soul-energy for... for what? You are a bit too exhausted, you should rest! A(n) huge killer sillemille is appearing suddenly in front of you. It was a close call that you haven’t become the prey. But at last you won (+1523 soul-energy). It’s time to rest a bit! +21 XP From this 209 SE is for the good answer.

The hunt is successful: you find the hiding place of a(n) greater Chara-din's spawn. You get the victory after a titanic battle, and gain 1566 soul-energy from the creature. +20 XP From this 216 SE is for the good answer.

You can see smoke in the distance, so you try that direction. Approaching you catch sight of a scorched forest – a fierce battle must have raged here recently. A(n) greater tentacled abomination is searching the ashes. You shout a challenge to it. You throw yourself into the battle with blind fury. It’s only a couple of minutes, and your opponent’s soul-energy is streaming into you (+1439). +20 XP From this 198 SE is for the good answer.

This time you try a new hunting place. Nearby a tough shrub has become quite thick and extensive – it occupies a whole field now. It’s an ideal shelter for animals and an ideal hunting place for you. As you make the bushes rattle, a(n) greater destroyer jumps out. A pursuit begins, but the result is sure (+1693 soul-energy). +20 XP From this 233 SE is for the good answer.

ou are tracking a(n) ancient bolhedor, but after a while you give up the chase. Unexpectedly you find the camp of a Doomlord. ’Don’t hurt me, please!’ he is begging. ’I’m collecting the energy for a new armour, the soul-huckster even reserved it for me!’ ’All right, but you must give me something, anyway.’ The Doomlord lets you take some of his soul-energy without fight (+1169). +20 XP From this 161 SE is for the good answer.

As you can see, greater, normal, huge.... no difference! All around 1500. That huge should have given >2000.
Dátum: 2010.01.28. 14:28:29
The points you mentioned are true, but all things considered i am getting less se for hunts than before i upgrade my skills. As for luck, i get good monsters (greater, huge) but they give me less than before.
Dátum: 2010.01.28. 13:20:08
There are 2.

Epic specialization: max level is 50, every level decrease with 1 min the time until the next battle, and decrease the damege of the epic spell by 0,5%. So you can attack the epic monster in every 10 min and decrease by 25% the damage of its spell on level 50.

Directed hunting: it decrease the gained SE's difference (lower max, higher min) at the hunting and give +5% for it
Dátum: 2010.01.28. 13:10:40
ok, i rated you back to your rightful place
Dátum: 2010.01.27. 11:27:53
Transplantation costs quite a lot if you have a lot of skills already, but the benefit is quite good. Every time you increase it the rest of the skills go down. Also you can mind boost it so if you have it at 5 and you are about to increase it, mind boost it and you are increasing it at a lower cost of 10 (5+5). That also means when you reach 25 stop adding and use the mind boost to a +25 to get the 25% total reduction in skills. So although individually it seems the cost of increasing it is too much for the benefit, if you take the amount of se saved on all the skills you will increase after it pays off.

Especially if you have skills that are 50-60 level, then going for a single level will cost you maybe 7000-8000se. With the transplantation at 25+25 it will cost 5250-6000. Thats quite a good amount, so taking a skill from 50 to 60 will cost (avg 7000 normal se PER LEVEL) 52500 instead of 70000.

I hope this makes sense, overall look at all the skills you increase after taking transplantation to max and you will see that the overall se gain is more than the skill increase cost
Dátum: 2010.01.27. 11:16:28
Thats an excellent idea! I would go for that
Dátum: 2010.01.26. 16:12:56
In all, i think the special group thing should be disabled for a month. If the admin and players thing the quiz becomes messed up then bring it back, else keep it out. You will make a lot of players (not to mention paying players) happy and the quiz will not be harder or easier than its now
Dátum: 2010.01.26. 05:15:31
How many star trek movies are there?

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

I posted this question just to test the theory that star trek questions are considered very special and unfortunately i was right. When a player posted about star trek, the suggestion was to post about movies, not the series. So after reading that i decided to post the simplest, most used type of question about movies. Please reply to this evaluators: How do you justify considering "How many star wars, terminator, die hard, rocky, etc" type of questions ok, but rejecting that one?? I feel this is unjust and goes right down to personal interest and knowledge of the evaluators rather than general consideration of the players in this game.
Dátum: 2010.01.25. 18:35:47
For the last month i have observed a change in se given from hunts and pets captured, especially after raising trapping and spectral manipulation. I raised trapping fro 10 to 20 and spectral from 51 to 62 (+30 mind boost). Here is what is happening since:

Trapping: While before there were hunts i might capture 3-4 pets in 20 hunts, at least once every 3-4 days, since i raised my skill it NEVER happened again. 2 in 20 was the max i got, although i expected raising the skill would get me more pets not less!

Soul energy. Before raising my skill to 62, i used to get huge monsters giving >2000se average, greater giving 1500-2000 and the occasional gigantic giving 2500-3000se. Since i raised the skill, i never got a hunt (and i mean i hunted hundreds of hunts) above 1800-1900. Even huge give 1500, greater 800-1500 and gigantic again 1500!

I waited to see if it was coincidence but its been too long and not once this situation had an exception. Please check whatever you might thing can confirm or explain this.

Thank you
Dátum: 2010.01.25. 18:08:02
Pogaxa evaluates a lot, i guess the players are still not in the loop
Dátum: 2010.01.24. 20:17:13
Level 4 you get skills. Then you have to increase your learning skill to get new skills. Is all explained in the skills topic in veteran post
Dátum: 2010.01.24. 14:15:19
Well you should make sure the items description is translated in English

Apart from that, is there a way to post a list of the items that will be auctioned? I know they are a lot but Hungarian players already know whats coming and are saving up to get what they have in mind months in advance. So a list of items to come will equalize things a bit
Dátum: 2010.01.24. 07:24:59
There is a quiz errors topic to bring up these issues, please use that. But for that question there is no point since, although you have a point, he was still elected and worked through democratic proceedings to do what he did. So he wasnt a dictator but a very good manipulator of the system
Dátum: 2010.01.24. 07:21:30
To join a clan click the clan button on your players screen. All available clans will be shown there if you choose "join a clan" or you can even start your own clan. But if you want to join a clan my advise is wait to become stronger in the game. There is a "tax" to pay for joining a clan, the stronger it is, the more se you have to give before enjoying the benefits (for some of the top clans it might even be 150000se!!) So play, become a good player and they will beg you to join, or find a few level 1-2 players and start a new clan to grow strong together
Dátum: 2010.01.24. 07:16:15
Ruby: +5% damage, greater chance to hit.

Emerald: +10% spell damage. Better chance to deal full damage with spells. Can learn spells one level eariler than other hordes. Has more spell points.

Sapphire: Takes 5% less physical and spell damage. Life and spell points regenerate faster. +25% to the effect of healing and mana potions.

Diamond: +30% soul-energy when winning duels, 30% less soul-energy when losing. Items can be bought cheaper.

Courtecy of kethios, just removed the minor mistake in the emerald description
Dátum: 2010.01.24. 07:13:43
Andragod, at low levels its almost impossible to fill up a soulwell of a clan that already has buildings that give bonuses. Either join a very small clan to start building with them and get the bonuses in time or build up your character for a few weeks, increase in level and, after level 4, skills (very important help from them if you read the skills topic under veteran place here in the forum) so when time comes you can join a much stronger clan and fill up the well faster. If you become a good player without a clan, clans will beg you to join them anyway
Dátum: 2010.01.23. 16:07:41
Checkout veteran topic in forum under skills post. Last post is about all abilities. You will also find a lot of info on skills, i advise you to read it so you know what is coming
Dátum: 2010.01.21. 05:49:16
Correct Boar, he is loosing out on so many features of the game that its insane. But if he gets some fun out of it then still, its the whole point of playing a game. Having fun