Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - aneksi

Oldal: 123
Dátum: 2011.01.24. 00:44:16
Well pete u are wrong. The point is that name is offensive to alot more ppl then it is none offensive towards. By your own admission i should be able to name myself Mother fucker. As long as something is legally offensive to ONE person its offensive bottom line.
Dátum: 2011.01.22. 20:28:39
Wasnt sure were to put this. But was just recentlly attacked by a guy with the name putamadre. Doesnt translate from spanish to english to highlly.
Dátum: 2010.09.12. 11:53:02
Idézet: MartinBV - 2010.09.11. 11:09:32
If we expand it a bit further back, some would also claim that we are all are Africans

Not to get in a race war or a continent war, but even when it was thought that the world was 1 big continent ppl not living in the area of africa still wouldn't be considered africans. And as most asian people have NO color in them basically means technical africans never made it very far out of thier respected region.
Dátum: 2010.09.12. 11:48:45
Which of these is a planet?
Mercury-marked correct
Pluto
Titan
Charon

Both mercury and pluto are planets so this could be a bit misleading.
Dátum: 2010.05.17. 16:35:30
Thanks stekko will try that
Dátum: 2010.05.15. 13:25:50
In the bible eve was made from what part of adam?

heart
foot
rib
toe

Does anyone see anything wrong with this.
Dátum: 2010.04.12. 17:23:09
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.04.12. 13:48:21
Its the same as Latin quotes, they are famous due to who said them or at which incident they were said, not because of language knowleadge.

Gotcha, like i said not the worst ive seen. But none of them should be there lol , i don't even know who would have said that hahahaha. Funny part is 25% guess and i got it right.
Dátum: 2010.04.12. 13:21:10
What does "Erre es korakas" mean in Ancient Greek?
Don't touch the sacred cattle.
Crows rule!
Go to the crows.
Cows will defeat you.

This might not be one of the bad ones. But how the hell am i supposed to know. I don't study greek nor am i european nor have i ever heard this phrase before lol.
Dátum: 2010.04.06. 21:47:57
Where is Pakistan?
Africa
Suth America
Europe
Asia

Who ever you have evaluating these needs to be fired.
Dátum: 2010.04.06. 21:47:08
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.04.06. 09:37:18
Idézet: aneksi - 2010.04.05. 14:48:07
Hate to revisit this one but it really does need to be taken out of the data base.

In what continent is toronto and buenas aris on.
The answer is america BUT the fact that multiple parts of the world consider it to be 1 continent and others consider it to be 2 continents this answer is in sense wrong for a large part of the world. Because the map i am looking at has both of those in 2 different continents!

And again i will say you are right but it does not affect the question. America is the answer anyone would choose. Those that consider South and North different continents, they can still find the answer easily without getting confused.

And again let me tell you i don't know were the CONTINENT america is. I know were NORTH AMERICA and SOUTH AMERICA are. But america? Thats like saying the USA is north america, its just a retarded rebuttle.
Dátum: 2010.04.05. 14:48:07
Hate to revisit this one but it really does need to be taken out of the data base.

In what continent is toronto and buenas aris on.
The answer is america BUT the fact that multiple parts of the world consider it to be 1 continent and others consider it to be 2 continents this answer is in sense wrong for a large part of the world. Because the map i am looking at has both of those in 2 different continents!
Dátum: 2010.03.27. 01:17:21
Who haven't got Oscar?
Martin Scorsese
Peter Jackson
James Cameron
Michael Bay

Need i say more?
Dátum: 2010.03.26. 14:41:30
What do the chinese call thier country?

orient
nappa*
?
?
And the answer is?........? anyone?
Dátum: 2010.03.23. 16:33:03
When we find mistakes how come the questions are not removed from the data base? I just recieved 2 questions in which i know have been proven wrong in here. One of them was the length of a football field. Answer was 100 yards but it is wrong. Not to mention it did not specify what football field. And 2 what did europeans bring to america that was not there before. Answer was horse but that is not right either. Horses have been proven to have been in the americas. The MODERN horse should be the correct answer but its not. So someone needs to get on the ball here.
Dátum: 2010.03.23. 02:26:42
Idézet: Jazaray - 2010.03.23. 02:21:44
Idézet: Spin - 2010.03.23. 00:20:59
Can anyone tell me why this is considered a specialty question? Maybe one of you moderators?

At what level can you start doing adventures in the game Doomlord?

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

This is a perfect example of why the evaluators for this game are bad, and need to be replaced.

Probably because, not every one who plays this game, knows the answer to that question. I sure don't.

Thanks,
Jazaray

And niether do i lol, unless i would be one of those leveles right?
Dátum: 2010.03.23. 02:23:35
Idézet: Gyginrage - 2010.03.22. 17:21:16
When I joined this site it ask me questions, and got all the questions right and it said i was going to start with a upper body protection with the gems on it, and i started, and no armour, and starting loseing hitpoint right away

This happend to me aswell. Not sure it is a quiz error but an error none the less.
Dátum: 2010.03.21. 03:53:58
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.03.20. 17:59:12
About america and usa not being the same thing you are right. But the horses were introduced by europeans to the american continent, they did not exist before

Modern horses were brought to the "americas' by spanish conquistadors true. But horses were in america longggggg before any foreigner set 1 foot on american soil. The question did not say modern horse it just said horse. my evidence is from this site and some others but whats the sense when they all say the same lol. Scroll down to the americas.

http://www.godolphin.com/HistoryOfTheHorse.aspx
Dátum: 2010.03.20. 16:30:17
Just had a question that said what animal did not live in america until the europeans arrived. This question is wrong as the american indians rode wild stallions long before anyone colonized north america, south america, or canada. And questions like this should not have been allowed anyway because america and the USA are not the same thing.
Dátum: 2010.03.19. 15:06:51
What nationality had the person that Tasmania was named after?
English
Australian
American
Dutch

A little consistancy PLEASE! Either start treating every question fairlly or as i said ten posts ago get rid of the quizes all together.
Dátum: 2010.03.18. 15:40:50
Idézet: Valkyrie - 2010.03.18. 12:31:03
How much more SE you gain if you answer corectly to hunt questions ?
30%
5%
20%
10%

there is already one question asking this, and it's correctly

It should also say will you gain or do you gain. yes i know nit picking about people not knowing proper english. But the fact that there are multiple mistakes in this questions makes me wonder how in the hell it got through. And on a side note I may not be the first to say this but i think the quiz section should be taken out all together. The fact you have it in all english(and are apparentlly grading it in supposed english) seems to offend a multitude of people you have playing this game. Just seems like a hassle if you ask me.
Oldal: 123