Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Piko

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2014.04.30. 20:19:48
There is something wrong with my repetable quests. I have chosen and finised quest to raise lvel of my pets 12 times. When i have finised quest, in my event log there is notice that i have finished quest at 22:04. But the problem is that there are two of same notices and my reward is split amongst them and i can collect only half of my reward on quest page. I have not done this quest in last few of my quests so there should not be any penalty for repeating it.

caracther is Pikolina on W2 and i still have not collected reward if this could help you to solve it.

Sorry for bad english
Dátum: 2013.05.22. 20:26:54
i think i did all the duels and challenges just before attacking the dragon

i tought that attack on dragon is similar to hunts, thanks for the info
Dátum: 2013.05.21. 16:32:02
what is going on with this event?

my spell is doing only 10-15% of damage it did few days ago, my total damage at the end of battle is not even half of what i did. if there are changes or some rules as event goes on please post it. only thing that changed on my side is that i got +1 to attributes because i finished temple.

things like this kill all joy in playing makeing me go away after few minutes without any wish to come back
Dátum: 2013.03.21. 20:34:23
win a rare (blue) or ultra rare (red) item on wheel of fortune

ok, i have this quest in temple few times and it is stupid that it is there at all. It is just pure luck and it does not take in consideration time or effort you put in playing. for 27 days i dont get any of this items and few last days i also spin with stones.

so, even if i do all other tasks i cant finish it because of this one stupid task

thigs like this make want to quit the game
Dátum: 2012.12.18. 18:11:27
you have to be a part of clan and that clan needs to have building called Academy. For every level of academy you will be able to raise your learning skill by 2. Academy level can go up to level 15, and this gives you another 30 levels of learning skills
Dátum: 2012.12.18. 17:04:50
i was trying to finish the pyramid, but this event is worst thing that happened to this game. It made me realize that you guys only make events and stuff for players that have lots of AS. When you make an event you should consider if free player can do that task. Every task should been set so all players can do it, but if some players are willing to pay stones to do it more quickly it should be set so. Now all i can see is "if you cant pay i dont care".

Awards are not good at all if you consider time and AS you need to put in to finish it. Yes there are AS as rewards, but i could do without these if only other stuff was good. In the end i dont have the fealing that i acomplished anything by doing these event.

And royal decre is to expensive, it would be better at least if his cost would reset for each level.

In the end i got the fealing that only top 20-30 players will stay in game, because they have enough love for this game and money to spend it, the rest of players will stop playing at some time as they cant do most of things because they cant afford the cost.
Dátum: 2012.09.11. 17:57:22
i still have problem with quiz, it only shows message - A kvízolimpia jelenleg nem fut.

it is on W2, the biggest problem is that i need it for my temple quest
Dátum: 2012.07.22. 16:56:41
just got the question that has 2 correct answers

Which of the following beasts of Greek Mythology did not have wings?
Centaur
Harpy
Siren
Phoenix

When answering it shows that correct answer is centaur-that is right because it is creature with body of horse and thorso of man. But siren is also correct answer because this is creature with torso of women and tail of fish.
Dátum: 2012.05.26. 01:59:04
i dont think that DD was a mistake, because of my way of playing at the beggining i ended up with weak character so to compensate that i switched to DD so i would advance slower and get stronger character at my level. If DD was removed from the game players that are trying to get stronger will end up as farms for EH people that did not make much mistakes in way they leveled up.

the biggest mistake is that you are trying to compensate something that does not need compensating, the thing you should do so all will be satisfied is:
1. make spacerift potion cheaper
2. AA skills that are reset when you switch from DD to EH or from EH to DD should be made inactive so people will not lose AA points, and activated when we switch back
3.make a new skill - battle master ( lv. of skill x (100/your rank)) - idea is that to addition of SE you take from other players you get bonus SE depending on your ranking

my opinion is that the biggest mistake was that you are trying to compensate and with that this skills dont have meaning, everything would be ok if only spacerift potion would be cheaper and AA skills dont reset when we drink it.
With only that most of things would be ok
Dátum: 2012.04.28. 23:06:06
In the game Monopoly, when you pass "Go" you get how much?

200 dollars
250 dollars
225 dollars
300 dollars

and how would i know this? diferent countries have different currency, every game gets local translations and is adjusted to that country
Dátum: 2012.04.24. 22:41:31
trying to join quiz olympics, but it is not working all i get is this message : A kvízolimpia jelenleg nem fut.

i need to join quiz for temple quest, but it does not register
Dátum: 2012.04.24. 22:37:56
trying to join quiz olympics, but it is not working all i get is this message : A kvízolimpia jelenleg nem fut.
Dátum: 2012.04.19. 21:01:24
i think that finishing temple for free players will be problem, you can finish 2 tasks by sacrifice of SE but in my temple there are 3 premium player tasks

1.extend your premium membership by 1 week (do you have to have membership or does activating it for first time also counts?)
2.rename a pet
3.use 5 mana potions you bought for stones
Dátum: 2012.03.14. 10:24:53
dont know if somebody posted this, so sorry if i post same thing again

spacerift potion is not filtered as it should be. i tried to buy it so i marked Items sold for soul diamonds box and clicked to list them but potion was not there, it was filtered out with other things
Dátum: 2012.03.08. 19:37:59
will there be helmets that you could buy without ancient stones. There is lots of players that stop playing when they see that you can get focus crystals and pet equipment only with ancient stones. If helmets will be like that i fear that more people will just stop playing.

you can see this if you just look at the map event, on front page it is written that world 2 has 16411 players, but only 116 is registered for event.

this is great game, but you are loseing playres.

btw. i know that questions are here to make it more interesting, but i just dont get it. I go hunting and for example nedd to answer question who was President of some country. Wrong answer now monster gives you lees SE What did that monster have to do with Bush or Obama?
Dátum: 2011.03.12. 20:28:49
I'm intrested in draw quest
W2, lvl 40, emerald
you can contact me, or if you see me wearing low equipment just attack

caracter name Pikolina
Dátum: 2011.03.09. 20:11:49
Hi, i have few building suggestions. If there was already idea for this buildings sorry.

1.) Pet bazaar - it can be clan building or option for all players (i would prefer this). Here players could put their trained pets for sale. Currency could be ducats, AA points, treasure points...(it is to be decided). It would work like auction house and one player could put only one pet for sale. Reason for buying could be different like i would like to have pegasus or i would rather buy than train pet.

2.) Temple - clan building- here clan could buy blessing for members. Blessing could be +strength or +attack or +1% to hunt. Clan leader would choose blessing to activate and that blessing would stay active for few hours or days( that would depend on temple level). After that there would be cooling time affected by level of temple. Cooling time could be shorten down with praying ( player would go to pray for 2 hours shortening time for 2% - example) or putting mana in temple mana pool.

3.) Brewery - clan building- here potions could be developed. With level of building strength and number of potions will rise. For every 5 levels clan could choose 1 potion and that potion will every day at first log in go to player inventory. So at building level 25 we would have 5 potions to boost our attributes. Clan leader will chose potion and that decision could be changed only once a week or so. This building could be build with ancient or burn-out ancient stones.

I hope that you like some of the idea and that we could se something like this in future.
Dátum: 2010.04.16. 19:35:33
Which country has no access to the sea?

Bosnia
Croatia
Albania
Greece

The answer is Bosnia, but that is not correct because all countries have access to sea. It is just that Bosnia has only 20 km of sea shore
Oldal: 1