Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - borecdan

Oldal: 1234
Dátum: 2012.05.04. 10:19:11
Idézet: Sbart - 2012.05.04. 07:59:58
This bug has been in the system for some time now, and it is still there.
Pets who has access to extra skill points due to mega-essences from the Alchemy lab does NOT gain skill points when they level up as the result of someone else attacking you.

Yes, I agree, moreover some people already complained about this for sure. (I know that Trackur definitely said something about it ).
Dátum: 2012.05.04. 10:17:36
How many members UN have? (I dont remember the exact sentence and the exact 4 options)

This is obviously bad question, since yesterday, they could have had xxx members, and tomorrow, a new member can join them. State in what year, or just delete it.
Dátum: 2012.05.03. 13:45:19
I suppose Stiska that was just a misunderstanding between the first post here and the event itself - it will be probably 3x10 days instead of three weeks (3x7). But we will see tomorrow after the second phase starts
Dátum: 2012.05.02. 20:45:54
Why is there not a single word that using the royal decree for the first time will INCREASE the price of the second decree??? I was thinking about 2-3 tasks to use it between, and I was calculating the "prices"...but with this incredible increase in price for the second it is like OMG. So, can you please cancel my decree, because I want my moneyz back, and I will use the decree for something else, because now I know, you can actually only use it once (for "human" price).

Id be honored if someone tries to deal with this please
Many thanks

Wicked, W2
Dátum: 2012.05.02. 20:44:23
EDIT: deleted text, wrong topic, sry
Dátum: 2012.05.01. 14:34:54
I have a bug to report, I was already talking about it once but nothing just happend so I will write it again.

I have continuum diminution at 89, which means I can attack a doomlord every 35 minutes. Problem is, that if we have a war, you can attack a Doomlord only every 60minutes. I think, this basicaly makes cont. dimin. at 89 much useless and it should be changed, but this is just my opinion.

The bug is with duel screen list of players. My targets appear at the duel screen after 35 minutes, but I can't attack them anyway, because of that 60 minutes internal limit associated with war rules. So, please, could you either make it possible to attack them after 35minutes even in war, OR, repair the duel list so they won't appear there unless after 60 minutes?

Thank you very much for consideration
Wicked, W2, diamond
Dátum: 2012.04.24. 13:22:48
Post modified by: Kethios
Reason: wrong topic, advertisements in post, had no sense.

Note: Spamming topics is against the rules and will end up in certain punishment. This is an official warning.

Hmm, this is interesting, you actually have some rules? Didnt really seemed to me so I though I can do pretty much what I want and after this "probably" just say "sorry", and everything will be fine
Dátum: 2012.04.23. 17:16:06
I miss those times I played with you Elwenwind and that crazy Duvel drinking dwarf at first World 4 round
Those Forums chats were epic

Good luck bringing that dragon back to life, it seems pretty darn dead to me

Wicked (W2)
Dátum: 2012.04.23. 08:20:24
Well, I dont know if its works like this, but in my opinion, auto-squeeze should actually count both as a capture and as a squeeze at the same time. Coz this function only "save time" from capturing the pet, mindboosting SE-squeezing, actual squeeze and going back to hunting.

So please Kethios or Miklos, can you confirm or check if it works (counts) like this?

I have also a question about "Use 5 essences" - I was just thinking, what if I create a mega essence? Because when creating a mega essence, I start to use this essence and its permanent effect, so I think the counter should increase by 1 every time I create a mega essence. Can you give some answers according to this as well please?

Many thanks
Dátum: 2012.04.14. 12:41:42
Exactly what Sbart says.
I dont care how many things they implemented, they announced a plan, and they did not stick to it. If they didnt implement a sinlge new thing but sticked to the plan, Id be WAAAAAY more happy than this. I planned all my activities in Doomlord in accordance to that date, I even planned my real life vacation in accordance to this event, coz I knew what time it will be. If they are going to change everything like they want, there is not a single reason of that stupid plan anyway. Moreover, I dont believe anything they say now. Anything.
Its like I will buy AS for 20euro, but I will pay them later, or maybe just 15e instead of 20 for it, would they like it? I dont think so.
Dátum: 2012.04.13. 23:20:42
Why is the event delayed? Im really sick of it. More and more things to be sick of here...why did you write a stupid plan, if its not even truth.
Dátum: 2012.01.18. 15:03:05
This is supposed to be some news? Well, Im sorry but this is even worse than before. Now a lot of players who werent unable to improve theirs skills will BUY for real money an improvement, which will help them to beat to death same targets more often - this will only make all players have even LESS targets to attack, because this low amount of targets will be more often dead and thus unnattackable.

I have continuum diminutum 89 which allows me to attack every 35 minutes, and even with this I can barely attack around 4 targets within 60-120 minutes range, because they arent simply there. Also, I dont think they have that much hp, because lot of my attacks are executions bringing crystals to dead.

I dont understand, why dont you simply ADD more mid-attribute crystals into game, or lets say more copies of all the players? All I can see all the time in my list are crystals with 400-700 more attributes

Anyway, I at least appreciate that you try to take care of this, thanks Kethios
Dátum: 2012.01.17. 21:43:34
Totally agree Ilyanna, last time it was a great boost and awesome event, this time Im really disappointed and I think of quitting for some time, because I have nothing to do now.

BTW: I think Ive found maybe some kind of Bug:
when I tried to attack *Ovaoscocris* from the Huckster duel list (and yes, he was listed there even after many refreshing and was available to attack)...the page says me: You cannot attack this character, because he/she is short of hit points!

I mean, how can he be listed on the list an available for attack, and not be attackable at the same time?
Look at it please.
Many thanks
Wicked, world 2
Dátum: 2012.01.17. 15:50:53
I think I might bring up some complaints as well. I actually thought, there will be multiple clones of the same people, so there is enough targets for all of us. But now, on World 2 in the very top level area, there is so little to attack that its terribly bad event for me.

I even tried to choose different teams, but either way, I have MUCH less targets than when there was no event at all, is it normal? I mean, I can only attack 4 targets (besides these 4, there is 7 other targets which are unfortunately too strong for me).

Anyway, I know its partially because Im too weak to attack most of the players, but having only 4 targets is ridiculous - I thought you are going to spawn PLENTY of new targets, but there is even less than before for me. Before event, I had around 8-10 targets (people + clones), and I acually expected there will be much MORE in this event.

Please look into it, many thanks.
Wicked, world 2
Dátum: 2012.01.14. 04:21:52
Miklos: thanks for answer

Sbart: But I only cared about XP, and xp according to that formula depend only on level, nothing else.
Dátum: 2012.01.12. 16:34:11
I have a suggestion regarding Memory wipe AA ability (but I have to admitt I havent read the forums properly, so some1 maybe already suggested it).

What I have in mind is, that Memory wipe should yield at least partial refund, otherwise, in my opinion, nobody will ever use this skill. If Memory wipe refunded, lets say 50%, it would make people able (or more willing) to change strategies, e.g. swap from Mage specialization to Warrior specialization etc. Now it not only doesnt give anything back, but it ALSO costs 3 additional points to even use it.

Consider it please thats all I ask.

Wicked, world 2
Dátum: 2012.01.12. 16:24:20
So - the formula will be the same like last time?
That means, XP from attacks ONLY depends on level, not EH or DD or anything else?

Just to be sure before some uncontrolled EH/DD switching
Dátum: 2011.12.15. 20:27:30
No problem, Im just glad to know that some1 is dealing with it...Thank you
Dátum: 2011.12.15. 15:38:34
Wicked - world 2 - Diamond horde...besides all Ive written I cant also see mouse-over description of items in my profile page, and it was possible 2 days ago. Also, I cant see any Crystal horde on the duel list even though they are attacking me (and they are in my attack range).
Dátum: 2011.12.15. 08:10:40
I have to agree with Valkyrie here, because it is quite a lot, especially last months.
From yesterday, I can't:
- send several pets to kennel in one time (none of the buttons work for me)
- send even a single pet to kennel for a longet time than 2 hours
- heal my pets at all!
- I cant even buy any single item from huckster

thats just a few bugs Ive found so far, and Im really sick of all of them, so is it just my issue or its all of us? Because I dont see any massive notification that there are some bugs or I dont see anyone else than just me and Valkyrie complaining, and thats disturbing.
Oldal: 1234