Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Phalanxii

Oldal: 1234567891011
Dátum: 2011.01.03. 01:28:00
Idézet: Ciphas - 2011.01.02. 21:29:10
You have to make a choice if you select it then your HP will regenerate faster -- but it is not a good idea to have it while you hunt if you try to have health under 15% for protection ....

If you deselect it then your mana will regenerate faster ...

Hope it helps ....

My understanding was that if it was selected, your HP would always regenerate at premium rate.
If it wasn't selected, it would normally regenerate at premium rate, unless you were hunting.
So basically it's asking if you want to stay under 15% when hunting to hide from predators (if so, don't tick the box).

And does it affect mana regeneration? It does specifically state HP regeneration, and there are no benefits of restricting mana regeneration... I've not checked but if this is the case I'll post a suggestion in the suggestion box to make it affect just HP regeneration.

Idézet: BabeTheOx
Any other clarity that could be added that I have not asked would also be appreciated, because I know I am not asking everything I am wondering about.

There is actually a topic on the forum on championships, you could read through that for some more info:
http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,25.0
And also a wiki page:
http://doomlord.wikia.com/wiki/championships
although that does just compile information and so might miss out some details (though if you find an answer to a question not on the wikia, it will help others if you add it to the page!)
Dátum: 2011.01.01. 15:14:39
What is the greenhouse effect?
The ozon layer gets thinner from CFC pollution and more harmfull rays reach Earth
Sulphiric acid from factories makes acid rain that kills plants
Carbon dioxide increase in the atmosphere increases the temperature of the Earth
Radiation leaks make plants mutate and grow bigger than normal

"When certain gasses in the atmosphere trap re-radiated heat" is more accurate as what is described is more the result of the greenhouse effect (and therefore global warming), rather than what it actually is (trapping energy in the atmosphere). Also, ozon, sulphiric and harmfull are spelt wrong.
Dátum: 2010.12.31. 17:45:17
It actually happens noon (EDIT:or 1400, not sure) on the first Friday of the month (so that would be 7th Jan) but I don't know when it's announced (maybe 3 days before, I can't remember)
Dátum: 2010.12.31. 17:10:13
I think the 4am hits are great, if not a little unfair on the players who's timezone means they can do little to avoid it (though occasionally I do stay up to get a fair few AP spent and nothing can be done about it anyway).

It would be interesting to see the outcome of this, though it seems like it is already partially settled (MsPiggy must've done something wrong to get a temporary ban). I love how a relatively simple game can be so competitive!

In response to the soul-well size of Diamonds are Forever, it's puzzled me too. I think it can only be explained by the lack of manaconstruction that goes on (unfortunately) compared to the other clans. Hence the big soul-well but small building count as most of our building comes from raw SE.
Dátum: 2010.12.31. 14:18:35
I am small, mean and colourful
snake
normal frog
poison dart frog <--
puma

How does a frog have a mean personality? No animal is 'mean', it's just nature.
Dátum: 2010.12.29. 16:18:09
The trade skill can be boosted by a few different things right?
Black Market Relic- increases cap to 180
Huckster Friend AAC- increases cap by 20
Golden/Silver/Bronze Necklace of Trade- boosts by 30/20/10

So what if I get the black market relic after the huckster friend? Does it mean you're stuck at the cap of 190 and the black market relic has no effect?

If it were the other way around, could you push the trade limit to 200 by going to 180 then 200?
Dátum: 2010.12.27. 15:57:02
But didn't the developers change energy harness so that the % has no effect. So at 100%, I could loot 1k, like I could loot 1k at 20% (and then 0% too). So wouldn't I still get the SE I wanted?
Dátum: 2010.12.27. 02:20:52
The hordemaking skill becomes available at learning level 38. To reach learning level 38, you must be in a clan with an academy of at least level 4 (and to have paid enough SE to have access to the buildings)

horde making:
This skill gives you the opportunity to take more than one pet into battle. At level 10 plus 1, at level 30 plus 2, at the maximal level 60 plus 3 animals may be assigned to fight. If you take more animals into battle, each attacks and damages your opponent, but the absorption does not sum up, just the average is counted. If victorious each pet receives a morale bonus and experience points.

Back to the AA points again, when you invest in the Respecialization skill, is that a one time cost to grant access to respec-ing for free from then on? In other words, do you pay 3 AAP to respec an infinite amount of times, or 3 AAP per respec?
Dátum: 2010.12.27. 00:46:50
For some reason I keep getting the message: there is no use attacking him, as you will get no SE.

It's only when attacking the crystal horde, but since I have EH maxed out, I don't care if they don't lose any, as I will still gain a fair amount...
Any help?
Dátum: 2010.12.24. 02:58:56
I hit level 60 a few hours ago and I have some questions on the alternative advancement capabilities:

Entity hunt:

For each ability level, you can attack one more entity than your level would allow.

Max. level: 20

Cost: 3

I didn't realise entities were level restricted? Does it mean if I invested 1 point in the AAC then I could then choose to battle entities 4 levels above my previous? This seems unlikely since at the max level I could choose to battle an entity 23 levels over my previous...

Also, what is resistance? Just general damage resistance, resistance to spell effects/stun/critical hits etc?
Resistance:

Increases your resistance by 1% per level.

Max. level: 5

Cost: 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

If it's 1% reduction in all damage, why on earth is it so cheap?

EDIT: Also, the memory wipe, is that re-usable like the respecialization? As in, do you invest in the ability and then you can choose any ability you want to forget? Or is it a pay 3 AA to get rid of an ability each time you need to?
Memory wipe:

At the cost of 3 AA you can erase a choosen AA ability (but you wont get back the AA points spent).

Max. level: 1

Cost: 3

EDIT2: Is it a 20% per level increase in SE from DG items with the trader AAC?
Healing potion mastery:

Each level increases the efficiency of healing potions by 10% (affects only potions bought for ancient stones).

Max. level: 10

Cost: 2

Does healing potion mastery increase the efficiency of mana potions? I would think so, but it does specifically say healing potions...
Healing potion mastery:

Each level increases the efficiency of healing potions by 10% (affects only potions bought for ancient stones).

Max. level: 10

Cost: 2

And finally:
Does increasing a level of skin evolution/aura evolution increase the cap by 5? It doesn't specify, yet it does specify for the pain resistance AAC.
Pain resistance:

Each level increases the maximum of your resistant skin by 5. (Resistant skin: new skill, each level negates the effect of one level negative aura or spiked skin.)

Cost: 5

Skin evolution:

Each level increases the maximum of your spiked skin skill. (Spiked skin: new skill, if someone hits you with melee weapon, he/she takes damage as well.)

Prerequisite: you don't have aura evolution.

Cost: 5

Really sorry for the long post!
Dátum: 2010.12.24. 01:31:02
What does rakia stands for?
Celtic Dance
Serbian national drink <-- right
Hungarian instrument
Muslim food

'Stands for' suggests it is an acronym which is incredibly misleading, but otherwise it's a good question
Dátum: 2010.12.22. 23:39:45
Not only that, but clear isn't even a colour.... A solution can be clear with a coloured tint so if anything it should say colourless (but still be wrong)
Dátum: 2010.12.22. 23:31:40
The vast majority of the African slaves were to be employed in the?
coffee and sugar plantations in the Caribbean and South America. <-- right
gold and silver mines of the New World.
colonial armies of the European conquerors.
cotton plantations of British North America.

There is a question similar to this already but I also think it's ambiguous, the answers are all fairly similar and slaves were sent to work in mines, coffee, sugar and cotton plantations. Does it require specific knowledge on the slave trade? I had no idea where the majority were sent and it wasn't easy for me to find either...
Dátum: 2010.12.20. 01:21:06
Not until someone loads it onto their wiki, and unfortunately I won't be able to post past level 60 yet anyway! If you're really keen, you can use google translate on the hungarian wiki to find spoilers...
Dátum: 2010.12.19. 13:14:12
Also, if you re-do an epic you just killed, will you get an identical relic or does it go back to being random?
Dátum: 2010.12.19. 12:16:35
Thanks

Does anyone know what the formula is for the time to recall an epic? The Hungarian wiki contradicts itself:

On the treasury page, it states that for level 16 treasury, the bidding time last 190 hours, whereas on the epic monument page, it says it lasts for 170 hours... not really sure what to put!

The formula I have is: 250-(treasury level*5) + (number of consecutive epics recalled-1)*24
So, treasury = 16
No. epics recalled = 0

250-80 + -1*24= 146

Or if it doesn't go down to - 1
250-80 = 170

So where does the 190 come from?
Dátum: 2010.12.17. 17:50:26
When you win a dimension gate battle, does the soul-steal effect work? Like, from the vampiric dagger, will you gain extra SE from dimension gate battles too?

Also, I think that the diamond horde and creative affinity has no effect on the SE reward from the DG creatures, but can anyone confirm that?
Dátum: 2010.12.15. 20:30:43
Which of these is not a romance language?
French
Romanian
English
Spanish

Although there is nothing wrong with this question, there is another question asking:

Which of these is a romance language?
German
English
Portugese
Urdu

So it's basically a repeat question.
Dátum: 2010.12.13. 21:37:00
Is there a chat room that anyone frequently uses/has a fair amount of visitors? Even if it's just for a clan and they want to expand it a little, I would be very happy to see one (or a link to one) on the wikia (in my signature).

The chatroom that I could implement into the wikia (lying dormant on the homepage) is fairly useless and the wikia isn't complete enough to get the amount of visitors required to set up a chatroom from scratch...

I fully agree with the chatroom idea but the problem is ones outside of the game tend to spam adverts and players trust them less, but if we get a good one we just need to spread it enough by word of mouth (linking it to all the sites about doomlord too). It's clearly not a priority for the developers (the bottom of their to-do list).
Dátum: 2010.12.13. 17:30:59
I don't think pet equipment from the soul huckster is re-useable, the only reusable stuff comes from the auction house (might be wrong though).

If you double check and it says it is re-usable, try equipping another item to displace the currently equipped one.

Question on the citadel of destruction; How much is a significant amount?

If the Citadel of Destruction is built you will be able to hit a whole clan from the distance! If an clan is hit it has to neutralize the attack by spending a significant amount of soul-energy or each construction will cost 5% more after each level of the hit. A clan can suffer several hits, but no more than the number of clan members or 5, whichever is higher (they may come from different enemy clans).

Like, how much do they have to pay to get rid of the blast?

On the hungarian wiki, it says:
A clan must pay a significant amount of SE, otherwise all constructions will be costly, level*5 respectively.
So does that mean each member has to pay 5* their level in soul energy? Or 5* the buildings level or 5* the CoD level? Or 5* the current cost of a building?
Oldal: 1234567891011