Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Help request
averageJaresiah
Végzetúr poronty
4 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Help request
1101. hozzászólás - 2010.12.23. 10:45:05 (Válasz Manannan Mac Lir #1100 hozzászólására.)
You are lucky!!! So, you just went hunting and you got a pet??? ... Nothing else required? That's weird... I don't understand why I still don't have one...
Pontszám: 5
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1102. hozzászólás - 2010.12.23. 10:50:30
It's just pure luck.

I managed to find my first pet at a 3-5 skill level as well. Yet finding possible pets during the squeezing quest is a proper pain in the ass.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1103. hozzászólás - 2010.12.23. 17:09:07 (Válasz petel87 #1098 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: petel87 - 2010.12.23. 08:58:53
Viridel and Galana, just because you were super lucky in terms of found map pieces does not mean that you deserve better reward. The whole magic with this event is picking the best team. The chance is affected by the number of the followers the soul-huckster have, and any possible prizes you won in previous map events. The number of followers is not that important. A high level participant with maxed elementary fusion and shape reality (like me) will get 10 extra DP's and 10 extra AP. It means that every day I have 20 more chances of finding a map piece than any participant at level 1. My conclusion is that it does not matter how good is a single participant but who are the actual contestants in his/her group.
Every day the cost of joining was significantly increased and here is where the answer lies. Whoever joined later had an opportunity to ask others about their choice and be able to figure out which is the best choice. The only person that has a right to feel cheated is someone who at the end of event has less than 10 map pieces.

You make your own luck. In my case, I bought the stupid Wand of Mapping AND bought 20 levels of the "Map Finding" skill - at around 200,000 SE. Hitting the minimum number with half the event to go is not "lucky" or an accident. I put my money / energy where my mouth was, and put in the effort to make it happen. The problem is when effort is not appropriately rewarded.

Like I said - simple solution - make a 150% target to automatically earn the top prize.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1104. hozzászólás - 2010.12.23. 17:20:26
I just bought the Medic Pack, but:

In this battle you have dealt a total of 1486 damage and have taken 484 damage.

So where's my post-battle healing???
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1105. hozzászólás - 2010.12.23. 18:33:26
Afaik, you only get healed in a situation when you receive 3x as much damage than you deal.

Medic pack should only ignore the need to have good equip levels.

As for the map pieces, I have both the map wand and the skills, yet I barely found half of the required amount.
A hozzászólást LydonB módosította 2010.12.23. 18:34:45-kor
averageJaresiah
Végzetúr poronty
4 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1106. hozzászólás - 2010.12.23. 19:55:55 (Válasz LydonB #1102 hozzászólására.)
What is that about squeezing?? How do I do that?
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1107. hozzászólás - 2010.12.23. 20:08:54 (Válasz Jaresiah #1106 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Jaresiah - 2010.12.23. 19:55:55
What is that about squeezing?? How do I do that?

First, you buy your learning skill up to at least level 26. Then you buy at least 1 level of SE squeezing. Then, on the Pets page, there will be a Squeeze pet link alongside Captured creatures and Release pet. If you click the Squeeze pet link, the page will switch to squeeze mode. Then, instead of having a Training button next to pets that you capture, you'll have a Squeeze soul-energy link. If you click that, you will kill off the pet and get some SE in exchange. Here's some more info:
http://doomlord.wikidot.com/skill26
Pontszám: 8.33
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1108. hozzászólás - 2010.12.24. 02:58:56
I hit level 60 a few hours ago and I have some questions on the alternative advancement capabilities:

Entity hunt:

For each ability level, you can attack one more entity than your level would allow.

Max. level: 20

Cost: 3

I didn't realise entities were level restricted? Does it mean if I invested 1 point in the AAC then I could then choose to battle entities 4 levels above my previous? This seems unlikely since at the max level I could choose to battle an entity 23 levels over my previous...

Also, what is resistance? Just general damage resistance, resistance to spell effects/stun/critical hits etc?
Resistance:

Increases your resistance by 1% per level.

Max. level: 5

Cost: 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

If it's 1% reduction in all damage, why on earth is it so cheap?

EDIT: Also, the memory wipe, is that re-usable like the respecialization? As in, do you invest in the ability and then you can choose any ability you want to forget? Or is it a pay 3 AA to get rid of an ability each time you need to?
Memory wipe:

At the cost of 3 AA you can erase a choosen AA ability (but you wont get back the AA points spent).

Max. level: 1

Cost: 3

EDIT2: Is it a 20% per level increase in SE from DG items with the trader AAC?
Healing potion mastery:

Each level increases the efficiency of healing potions by 10% (affects only potions bought for ancient stones).

Max. level: 10

Cost: 2

Does healing potion mastery increase the efficiency of mana potions? I would think so, but it does specifically say healing potions...
Healing potion mastery:

Each level increases the efficiency of healing potions by 10% (affects only potions bought for ancient stones).

Max. level: 10

Cost: 2

And finally:
Does increasing a level of skin evolution/aura evolution increase the cap by 5? It doesn't specify, yet it does specify for the pain resistance AAC.
Pain resistance:

Each level increases the maximum of your resistant skin by 5. (Resistant skin: new skill, each level negates the effect of one level negative aura or spiked skin.)

Cost: 5

Skin evolution:

Each level increases the maximum of your spiked skin skill. (Spiked skin: new skill, if someone hits you with melee weapon, he/she takes damage as well.)

Prerequisite: you don't have aura evolution.

Cost: 5

Really sorry for the long post!
A hozzászólást Phalanxii módosította 2010.12.24. 04:20:15-kor
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1109. hozzászólás - 2010.12.24. 08:58:02
Isn't resistance a bonus that reduces the effects of -stats from spells and whatnot?

Could be the same thing, byt in a permanent manner.
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1110. hozzászólás - 2010.12.24. 09:22:14 (Válasz Phalanxii #1108 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Phalanxii - 2010.12.24. 02:58:56
I didn't realise entities were level restricted? Does it mean if I invested 1 point in the AAC then I could then choose to battle entities 4 levels above my previous?

No, that's not it. The restriction refers to the number of entities you are allowed to challenge, and the limit is your level - 9.

Also, what is resistance? Just general damage resistance, resistance to spell effects/stun/critical hits etc?

LydonB is right, this is the resistance to the secondary effects of spells, and not to the damage itself.

Does healing potion mastery increase the efficiency of mana potions?

I can't be 100% sure about this, but usually the descriptions are pretty exact, so if it mentions only healing potions, it probably means only healing potions and not mana potions too.

Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to the rest of your questions.
Doomlord wiki: http://doomlord.wikidot.com

I need contribution to the list of adventures from anyone who's willing to share information with others. Please help me expand this list.
Pontszám: 6.71
everyone's favoriteLord ArygxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1111. hozzászólás - 2010.12.24. 17:48:44
Hi all, i just joined today
so that guy tells me to click the duel button but i can't duel till the 25th
my question is, what should i do now? can i go hunting?
and can someone tell me some tips to be good or explain the game to me please?
thanks!
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1112. hozzászólás - 2010.12.24. 18:13:54 (Válasz Lord Arygx #1111 hozzászólására.)
You can go hunting and continue the tutorial later, just do not close the mentor. As for tips, log in to World 1 (if you are not already) and send me a message. I would be happy to give you a few pointers
Pontszám: 6.50
everyone's favoriteLord ArygxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1113. hozzászólás - 2010.12.24. 18:25:43
okay thanks
i'll log in right now.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1114. hozzászólás - 2010.12.25. 20:59:13
how exactly do challenges work in case of a draw?

i lost several times against people on the skills i have maxed (as attacker and defender).. lower level player wins?
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1115. hozzászólás - 2010.12.25. 21:08:50 (Válasz Inv_ #1114 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Inv_ - 2010.12.25. 20:59:13

i lost several times against people on the skills i have maxed (as attacker and defender).. lower level player wins?

Those situations should be extremely rare, but when they happen, it's decided by tossing a coin. One of the characters is picked randomly to win the challenge.

I need contribution to the list of adventures from anyone who's willing to share information with others. Please help me expand this list.
Pontszám: 6.17
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1116. hozzászólás - 2010.12.25. 21:28:59 (Válasz quint #1115 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: quint - 2010.12.25. 21:08:50
Idézet: Inv_ - 2010.12.25. 20:59:13

Those situations should be extremely rare, but when they happen, it's decided by tossing a coin. One of the characters is picked randomly to win the challenge.

are you sure about that? because so far i'm ~ 0/20. doesn't look that random to me
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1117. hozzászólás - 2010.12.25. 22:14:03
what is the skill in question that you have maxed and do you really have it maxed or MB it to max?
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1118. hozzászólás - 2010.12.25. 22:21:02 (Válasz dark22 #1117 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: dark22 - 2010.12.25. 22:14:03
what is the skill in question that you have maxed and do you really have it maxed or MB it to max?

epic specialization @ 50
chronocompensation @ 50
A hozzászólást Inv_ módosította 2010.12.25. 22:21:49-kor
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1119. hozzászólás - 2010.12.25. 22:24:20 (Válasz Inv_ #1116 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Inv_ - 2010.12.25. 21:28:59
are you sure about that? because so far i'm ~ 0/20. doesn't look that random to me

Well, the main developer wrote on the Hungarian forums a while ago that in such cases, flipping a coin makes the decision, so I guess that's prety sure the way it is. Unless, of course, there is some bug in the program which even the developer isn't aware of. You could gather any such challenge from now and send it to the developers for investigations, maybe they do find some error.

Pontszám: 5.40
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1120. hozzászólás - 2010.12.27. 00:46:50
For some reason I keep getting the message: there is no use attacking him, as you will get no SE.

It's only when attacking the crystal horde, but since I have EH maxed out, I don't care if they don't lose any, as I will still gain a fair amount...
Any help?
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
Pontszám: 8
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője