Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Sbart

Dátum: 2013.08.23. 10:40:53
What will happen to Highscore lists, and the Top 50 xp penalty? Will it be "one list to rule them all" or one Top 50/world?

What about Tree of Knowledge? Will Energy bricks be put into one large pool for all Clans?

I suppose Lady Avariels medallions will be "cross-world", or? Championships? Events (so just one set of Xeno Queens across the three worlds)?

It says "interact with other clans". Does this mean a character on World1 can join a Clan on World2?
Dátum: 2013.08.15. 16:21:23
Idézet: Miklos - 2013.08.06. 10:51:57
Hopefully it can go live next week.

So, any news?

EDIT
Looks like it has been implemented on the Hungarian servers, but not here.
Dátum: 2013.08.13. 09:21:42
Small question about the reward formula:
a) How does it round? In the example given I get the reward number to be 4,5, and then it says I would get the first 4 rewards. Does it always round down?
b) The formula posted here says [(Your level) * (top50 modifier) * (Tree level) /400] and the formula on the Hungarian wiki says [(Your level) * (top50 modifier) * (Tree level) /300]. Which one is correct?

EDIT
Scrap question b), the Hungarian wiki was changed to /400 (must have been a typo or something).
Dátum: 2013.08.09. 09:04:33
"We added some new AA abilities to the game:
Magic absorption. If your magic ability is at least 200, your spell absorption increases, in ratio with your magic and level.
Dance of death. When determining if your opponent can execute you, first, we subtract your execution skill from his.
Dimensional energies. Increases soul energy received in adventure battles.
Awareness. When someone steals burnt-out stones from you, the stolen amount is reduced, depending on your thievery skill."

Why is Dimensional Energies, which clearly affects Adventures, classified as a "Space-time control skill" AA ability? Would it not make more sense to put it under "Adventure skills"?
Dátum: 2013.08.06. 16:45:15
Your best course of action is to submit one (or several) bug reports to the Customer support (Big Yellow HELP button on the top right).
Dátum: 2013.08.06. 14:35:38
Idézet: Miklos - 2013.08.06. 14:01:50

Some more details:
Example: one day players on the server collect a total of 500 bricks. A clan builds 1000.000 SE into his Tree, the other 400.000. So each brick worth 500.000 / 500 = 1000 SE. So the first clan gets 100 bricks, then other 400. Players receive 1000 SE per brick they had which they can use for building their clan buildings.

This must be wrong. It should be that the first clan build for 100.000 and the other for 400.000, no? Not 1.000.000 and 400.000.

And what happens if there are no players in clans with Pyramid below level 25? Are there no bricks produced? Can we not build the Tree of life?
Dátum: 2013.08.05. 18:08:40
Epic!

I was kind of loosing hope that we would ever see epic advetures in the game. Any more precise eta?
Dátum: 2013.07.30. 20:13:19
Loyalty bonus is not level dependant, so after logging in for 10 days in a row you gain 2 extra AP per day as long as you long in every day.

Hunter potion is also a possible reward from the Wheel of Fortune.
Dátum: 2013.07.30. 16:51:31
Idézet: adog - 2013.07.30. 16:15:36
I am having a problem finding out how action points replenish. Is there a way to speed up how many action points are given per hour or per day?

Yes, there is. First there is the elementary fusion skill:
"At the 3rd level of your elementary fusion, you receive +1 Action Point each day. At 6th level, the time of your hunt is decreased by 10 seconds. At 9th level, you get 1 more AP, at 12th the time of hunt is decreased by another 10 seconds. And so on until 57th level, when you receive the maximal +10 Action Points per day and the hunts last for three and a half minutes."

Also, Premium users recieve more AP/day (25% more action points is available for premium players).
Dátum: 2013.07.15. 13:15:03
Idézet: Dancer - 2013.07.15. 09:18:34
Not sure if this is a bug or just a translation breakdown, but all Items listed as giving a % increase, in reality, don't!!!

I.E. My Aincient chain of Chara Din, states that it has a 10% increase to Critical hit and spell, when in fact it only adds 10 points to each, which in my case equates to around 5% increase.
This seems to be a bug as other items simply state a points increase to a skill rather than a percentage. (For examples sake, a Ring of naturius offers simply a +10 to magic)
Personally I would like to see the percentage gain implemented, as I think this encourages development.

I don't think it is a bad translation, just a bad way of expressing a bonus. I think the developers tries to say: "You gain +10 to Critical hit, and since your actual chance to score a Critical hit is now 10 higher, that is the same as +10%". Of course it isn't. And all Skill bonuses from items are in "+skill points" format, no matter what they say.

The only bonus which is +% is the bonus from the AA abilities Mage/warrior specialization.
Dátum: 2013.07.06. 14:10:25
Well, yes.

But you cannot use burnt out ancient stones any more, only Platinum.

And I have to disagree. "You can buy most of the daily offers on the daily routines page for not only ancient stones, but for platinum as well." does not say "You can buy daily offers for Ancient stones or Platinum", the most (not all) is quite important in that sentence.

Either way, Platinum is better than BoAS, since BoAS can be directly transformed into Platinum, but there is also other resources that can be turned into Platinum.
Dátum: 2013.07.06. 08:47:26
There are toe types of items in the Daily deal:
a) Items only available for Ancient stones
b) Items available for either Ancient stones or Platinum (used to be Burnt-out Ancient stones)

So only items from category b) will show up as available from Platinum. When an item can be bought for Platinum, the option will be below the Ancient stone option, and there will be a small ? next to it that will take you to the page to buy Platinum.
Dátum: 2013.06.30. 12:14:30
New feature in the game: Pup-up box when you level up giving information about HP/SP increase and new items at the soul-huckster.

Nice, but please, please put in something (News, forum post, something) when you change/add things!
Dátum: 2013.06.28. 07:40:47
Check your Clans Quest.

There is a Clan quest to collect x Singular Anomalies (x depends on number of active clan members). These can only be found when the Quest is active.
Dátum: 2013.06.25. 21:16:25
Look at the Crystal Clan finished buildings. You will find:
"Crystal Heart 1.
Your opponents cannot hide from you. In your attack range you can attack anyone, regardless of their life percentage. If you attack and win, you get only half the normal soul energy."

This is a special building that only the Crystal Clan has (no, you cannot build it).

As to why you cannot see the Crystal Clan members I cannot help you. Best way to get help is to submit a ticket to Customer support.
Dátum: 2013.06.16. 20:58:50
Idézet: Trackur - 2013.06.16. 10:30:02
Package of Dread

Type: misc
Level: 1
Contains: 1 archgem, 1 luck coupon, 1 potion of dueling, 1 hunter potion.
Price: 3 ancient stones

How long have these been on the Market? they are for this event right? I missed getting them all week

Published on the 11th of June:
"Ruler of the Planet coming (2013-06-11)
Ruler of the planet in 1 week Half year ago, there was a fierce competition to decide who will be the Ruler of the Planet, who will sit on the throne seated at the top of the Pyramid of Dread. Now the time has come. Doomlords are gathering at the base of the dark building, preparing to conquest the pyramid again. Many are looking for the soul-hucksters, who sell packages of dread in secret. These packs can provide a valuable advantage in the coming tournament, which begins in 1 week...
The competition begins soon. Who will be the first to reach the top?
Attention: This time, until day X of the event, you can only use a total of X royal decrees."
Dátum: 2013.06.09. 09:42:31
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana" is a quote from what famous comedian?
Stephen Wright
Groucho Marx
W.C. Fields
Steve Martin

According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_flies_like_an_arrow;_fruit_flies_like_a_banana the citation is sometimes attributed to Groucho Marx, but there is no evidence that he ever said it.
Dátum: 2013.06.06. 08:54:05
Idézet: The Bear - 2013.06.06. 07:09:39
Which is Mars' largest moon?
According to WIKI, Phobos mass is 1.072×1016 kg (1.8 ×10−10 Earths)
Deimos mass is 1.48×1015 kg (2.5×10−10 Earths)
Correct answer is???

Phobos.
Mass of Phobos is 1,08*10^16 kg (about 1,8*10^-9 Earth masses), and it has a diameter of 22,2 km
Mass of Deimos is 2*10^15 kg (about 3,4*10^-10 Earth masses), and it has a diameter of 12,6 km
(source Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moons_of_Mars)
Dátum: 2013.05.29. 07:25:36
Any Championship planned for the 2nd of June?

Because there is no announcement on World2.
Dátum: 2013.05.21. 07:47:33
Not really an error as much as a poorly worded question:
"From which country did the Japanese language using 'kanji' derive?
Korea
Originated from Japan
China
Mongolia"

Looking at the question, and the correct answer, I think the question should be:
"From which country does the Japanese "kanji" writing system originate?"
or
"From which country does the Japanse "kanji" characters originate?"