Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Sbart

Dátum: 2013.02.21. 09:31:54
Idézet: Miklos - 2013.02.20. 17:20:03
Actually, we have a system like on newer worlds, but not for soul-well - you always have to fill it up completely - but for other buildings. Like, average building in guild is 10M, if you build only 1M, builds have only 20% effect for you.

is this really a good idea? To me it looks like it only means that old Clans (with old members) only become less accessible. And it also discourages players from building - "If I build a lot, everyone else have to follow or they will loose benefit from Clan buildings".
It also looks ripe for abuse: People leaving their clan and rejoining it every 4-6 months to keep the average Building in the clan down so everyone can get more benefit.

Idézet: Miklos - 2013.02.20. 17:20:03
About the soul-well, we had a different idea. When a new player joins the game, he gets the chance for a experienced played to mentor him. The mentor can give him various benefits, like help fill up the soul-well. In exchange, the mentor gets some rewards when the apprentice levels up.

That looks like a much better way of getting people to play the game.
Dátum: 2013.02.20. 12:30:06
Any news on any of these developments? It feels like some of them (like Epic Adventures and a re-vamp of AH items) could be nice additions/changes to keep the game alive...
Dátum: 2013.02.19. 13:27:39
0% Infection
When you get 0% infection you gain +5 to all stats. You can also boost skills with Mindboost 5 points above the normal max. At level 68, and every 10 levels after that, you can choose one of those skills and increase it permanently with 5 (instead of having to mind-boost it).
You also gain more SE from opponents with infection when you defeat them (if they have 50% Infection you gain 50% more SE).

100% Infection
You can attack players of your own Horde (but not in the same Clan I think?), and gain extra SE when you win a duel (+50%? not sure). You also gain access to an AA ability (Uncontrolled Madness), that increases SE from Hunts (to max +8%).

All in all, I think 0% Infection is stronger, because the +5 max to skills is actually a very strong ability.
Dátum: 2013.02.15. 11:03:15
So, is the Huckster war going to start in one week or not?
Isn´t there usually some pre-registration so that we can start collecting Event points?
Dátum: 2013.02.14. 09:32:31
Idézet: BabeTheOx - 2013.02.14. 01:14:48
anyone know exaclty how the randomizer works for duels??? i have over 200 more iq and close to 100 more luck and still lose out on spell battles often enough vs 1 player and i am not the only one noticing this

If I remember correctly there is always a chance to Hit/Miss, independently of how much higher your IQ/Luck is (5 or 10% perhaps?).
But if it is specifically against one player, then maybe there is something else going on. Have you submitted it as a Bug report? If you do, it would probably help to include some data (#times you hit vs how many time your opponent hits, for example).

But do note that "Beholder random" was a term thrown around on these forums a year or so ago, in a very sarcastic way since the general opinion was that the random number generator is not that...random.
Dátum: 2013.02.14. 08:50:30
But the big question is: Will this delay the Huckster War or not?
Dátum: 2013.02.13. 11:30:29
The Xenos are not dead on W1?

I can see how that would delay the Event schedule...
Dátum: 2013.02.11. 12:49:54
A bit weird with the front page news that the Xeno-war ended on World 3, but no word about it ending on World 2 even though it ended there almost a week ago.
Dátum: 2013.02.08. 08:16:41
Question and answer from Customer support:

"The following item is available in the Auction house:
"Quiz medal
Type:instant
Effect:You get 3 quiz medals."

I already have 12 Quiz medals.
Questions:
a) What happens if I win the auction? Do I get 3 additional medals (total 15)?
b) If I cannot get any Quiz medals from the auction, why can I bid on it?
yesterday, 16:16
Lora
Hi,

Every player have maximum 12 quiz medal.
Sorry for the inconvience, but i advice that you don't bid inthe auction house. You won't get the quiz medals.
We will repair this bug.

Have a good game!

Best Regards,
The Doomlord Team"

So don´t bid on them.
Dátum: 2013.02.07. 14:55:07
Just found a new functionality:
Under hunts the following option just appeared (probably related to Acceleration option):
" Stop hunting if the quest is completed."

While I appreciate new functions in the game, it is extremely frustrating to find them by chance, instead of by information provided in the Forum!
Do I have to look (carefully) through the rest of the game to see if there are any other changes? And how often should I do that?
Dátum: 2013.02.07. 14:51:18
Customer support (Yellow HELP button).

In general, if something does not work (and you think it should), Customer support is a good (and fast) place to start.
Dátum: 2013.02.05. 14:22:32
Nope, no medals (at least on World 2).
Dátum: 2013.02.05. 07:42:42
Open the Customer support (Yellow HELP button in top right corner) and submit it there. Fastest way to get help.
Dátum: 2013.01.31. 20:30:41
Bloody Sunday (1920) in the Irish War of Independence: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_%281920%29

Although the list of Bloody_Sunday_(disambiguation): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_%28disambiguation%29
(15 different events)
means that the question is a bit...ambigious?
Dátum: 2013.01.29. 10:25:50
Open a ticket with the Support (Yellow Help button in top right corner) to get help with your Ancient stones.
Dátum: 2013.01.24. 22:30:23
Idézet: digitalis - 2013.01.24. 20:51:27
How do I increase Elementary fusion past lvl 57?

You need to buy the Elemental Fusionator (from the Relics tab) for 100 AS.

EDIT
Note to self: Do not write advise when you are too tired.
Of course it should be the Acceleration option. The Elemental Fusionator only makes it so that increasing EF past 57 costs half.
Dátum: 2013.01.23. 07:35:11
By using pet equipment that increases XP gained, maxed Intelligent pet, and the Kennel.

I think you need to be able to buy at least level 100 equipment for it to work, and even then you need to buy a piece of equipment that cost 2 AS (Ruby Braindamper). And if you want to squeeze them for an essence you another piece of pet equipment, so 4 AS in total.
Dátum: 2013.01.21. 14:49:26
Idézet: Stiska - 2013.01.18. 16:04:21
I dont agree with you.

First: If you are higher lvl EH player (+60-65 lvl) you will fight crystals not xeno. fighting xeno you get just basic se actually pathetic compare it to normal duel. even if person is inactive you will get more se then fighting xeno and dont wanna mention se draining and other benefits. If you are DD player you will use your duel points on challenging, you will get xp for pets + crystal which you can use on adventures. So there is no point of using duel points on xeno.

At even higher levels (120+) there aren't enough targets to use you DPs. So the Xeno-event gives you the opportunity to use you DPs. And if you have EH, you gain decent amount of SE from doing so. Crystal points are worthless.

Second I am not sure if you can complete quests by fighting xeno but anyway if you can this is small benefit

I assume you have not completed 100 normal quests yet? Because if you were doing repeatable quests you would know that it is quite a big benefit (I think I have done 40+ quests since the event started)

Third, i dont think that +5 to critical hit is that good benefit even for long run. you have to be in top 10 to get this reward, that means you need to spend tons of AP and DP and i think by doing other things instead of losing AP and DP into xeno you can get much more then +5 to critical hit.

You do not loose anything (or at least any SE) from attacking the Xeno for AP. So the +5 Crit is just a bonus, and nothing else.

About luck, for those who wanna increase luck it is better to build directly to clan buildings. They will gain luck + they will build 3x time se into building

I have to agree on that. The Building part of the Event is poorly constructed, and I think it assumes that all active players do 4 Builds/day. Since there seams to be lot of active players that do not do that, it doesn't work properly.

Cause of this i said that they should upload event with some new benefits worth investing AP and DP. This is just my opinion

The problem with an Event that was just "you get extra" is that then there is no balance, and there would be absolutely no reason not to just save all your resources for that specific event. As it is now most players agree that the Xenos Event is "good". It gives some benefits and you get to do something different, but it is not "stupidly overpowered" so that everyone gets super items from it.

Having said all that I do think that the Limits for the different Reward levels (100/200/300/400 Fights and 400/800/1200/1600 builds) might be a bit on the low side. But that also means that even low level (and weaker) characters feel like they can participate. And that is good.
Dátum: 2013.01.21. 14:31:11
You are talking about "2.) Pet training time is halved, it's SE cost is reduced by 25%." I presume.
The amount of SE you spend is based on the Base level of the Pet, not your Pet training skill. The skill only determines how much SE you can spend per "training session".
If you needed 5400 SE to train the pet it should have been 18 normally (5400/300), or level 24 ((5400/0.75)/300) if you had that mega-essence.
Dátum: 2013.01.18. 14:04:02
I believe each and every mega-essence after 35 gives the same bonus. So, yes, you have to create a new catalyzed essence every 5 mega-essences, but the bonus is supposed to be linear (not greater, not smaller).

So at 135 mega essences you would gain: All your pets max. skill points is increased by 200. Improving specialized ability, luck and skills costs 10% less. You get 20% more AA points. The effect of your common essences giving skill boost is increased by 500%.

But it would take some time to get there...
(You need 20 catalyzed essences, and...many essences)