Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - ChaoticGemini

Dátum: 2010.06.01. 19:38:31
The language is completely unnecessary. Perhaps you need a little of your own advice.

I was simply trying to help. Two people obviously submitted the same question, because the one I evaluated had different years listed and 1996 marked as the correct answer.

I will agree that the list is only a guideline, not a hard rules, but if you don't want as many questions rejected, it is a good idea to follow it. The guideline was created to address the concerns of question submitters and quiz takers. Also, if you read the forums, you will also see that "none of the above" is not a good choice.
Dátum: 2010.06.01. 05:20:56
I remember evaluating the John Candy question. Everything I found said he died in 1994 and that was not one of the choices. Also, if you read our suggested guidelines, you would have seen that you need more than 1 to 3 years between the dates. Finally, it is generally a good idea to note the person you are referring to. I know a WWI pilot named John Candy and a Canadian comedian.
Dátum: 2010.05.31. 05:51:14
What was the question and the reason for rejection? Spelling and already in the database do not penalize you.

This is not specifically European, but it is international. Asking about US states can be too specific.
Examples:
"Redwood National Park is in which US state" is an easy answer of CA, if you live in the US
"The Teutoburg forest is in which German states" has just as easy of an answer of Lower Saxony and North Rhine-Westphalia for someone living in Germany.
So, unless players are willing to know the political subdivisions of every country, the questions need to be more generalized.
Dátum: 2010.05.30. 14:01:41
I'm a level 26 sapphire on the same quest. In game name Caveat.
Dátum: 2010.05.27. 05:51:35
You can mind boost trade. I completed that quest with Trade at 10 and mind boost of +10.
Dátum: 2010.05.22. 05:44:44
Here's why I said ambiguous. . .There's some group in the US that hands out bibles and they only have the new testament in them. I have heard several christian sects refer to it as God's Book. I have also heard Jews in mixed company just use the word bible, even though they are talking about the old testament.
Dátum: 2010.05.21. 17:58:25
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.05.21. 17:38:36
Another name for the Bible is?
God's Book
New Testament
Old Testament
Good Book

Wow. I have rejected this question several times for ambiguous answers. Sad to see the writer just kept submitting it and finally got it in.
Dátum: 2010.05.18. 18:10:27
If you are on world 1 and have the building skill to help you fill our massive soul well, you may enjoy clan Shadowlords. We are the top sapphire clan on world 1. We require all our member to be active.
Dátum: 2010.05.17. 17:14:24
There is a Bill France, Sr. that founded NASCAR and then passed it to his son Bill France, Jr.
In this case, the junior and senior titles seemed important.
Dátum: 2010.05.14. 15:34:24
Idézet: Inv_ - 2010.05.14. 06:14:40
can anyone explain how Paralysation works? saw a crystal for 4% ... thanks

The crystal would give you a 4% chance to stun your opponent and cause a -10 to their attack. You will eventually get a quest to stun your opponent at least 3 times.
Dátum: 2010.05.13. 01:04:44
Although the question does not make any biblical reference. Different religious and cultures have different creation myths. The question should be re-written or removed.
Dátum: 2010.05.11. 18:43:04
If you post your rejected question and the reason it was rejected, there are several people here that would be happy to help you.
Dátum: 2010.05.11. 18:40:28
On your skills page there will be a drop down menu above the skills to select which skill you want to boost. It can be changed once per hour, unless you spend 1 action point or 1/3 ancient stone. It costs 10SP times the amount of your mindboost.

Also, if you only have 1 skill point, it will not work yet. For every 2 levels of the skill, you get 1 point of mindboost.
Dátum: 2010.05.10. 18:29:17
Idézet: Valkyrie - 2010.05.10. 12:26:43
Idézet: Hunglo2 - 2010.05.09. 16:51:47
Can anyone think of some other downside?

It's also possible that the clan soul well has gotten bigger since they initially joined and they would have to add more to it before gaining benefit after rejoining.
Dátum: 2010.05.04. 06:31:29
I doubled the amount of map pieces in the past week with much less activity than I had earlier in the competition. I still think something is off with the script.
Dátum: 2010.05.04. 03:23:10
Idézet: God fiala - 2010.05.04. 02:01:04
At what level is "Acceleration" found in the Misc. tab? I am level 9 and it still hasn't come up.

Level 10
Dátum: 2010.04.27. 23:02:07
You have a mix of lower and capital letters. Start the sentence with a capital and the names should be capitalized. Although I would not resubmit as this is just an easier question of questions already in the database.
Dátum: 2010.04.23. 20:37:42
In addition to what is on the quiz page in game, Miklos wrote a good guide in the first post of the Quiz: the aspects of evaluation forum: http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,14.0

i would also add:
-run spell check
-when asking about dates space the choices out, otherwise it will get the irrelevant lexical knowledge evaluation
-Just like a sentence, questions start with a capital letter. They end with a question mark.
-Proper nouns also have capital letters.
-Try to avoid questions that have one answer that does not belong. (i.e. Which of the following does not…) It is better to ask what is…
-avoid "none of the above" or "all of the above" choices in your answers
-Remember it is an international game. What may be common knowledge to you may not be common in other parts of the world. Ask yourself if you would be willing to answer a similar question from the other side of the world.
-Spelling error evaluations are sometimes actually grammar errors
Dátum: 2010.04.23. 04:55:25
I haven't taken the time to check if the answers are correct or not, but "none of the above" questions are generally thrown out as bad questions. Also, as the question is written, I would also say it has the possibility of badly shaped question evaluation because people compose music for movies, but they do not compose movies.
Dátum: 2010.04.21. 01:51:07
Some days I have spent hours hunting and have not gotten pieces! Other times, I have hunted for 20 minutes and found a piece. It's all luck. You can get them from winning duels too.