Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Inv_

Oldal: 12345678910
Dátum: 2011.02.07. 13:39:07
Idézet: Snitt - 2011.02.07. 13:19:54
The building counted for 4 build/day (if we all do it) which is not a high cost imao. You wont be able to get any reward like these till they make a similar event...clan buildings gona be built up anyway, maybe a bit later. If u think better to get faster clan bonuses and loose event bonus (maybe forever) go for it, but this means you don't think global.

* 2 ring focus crystals: +2, +4, +6, +8% soul-draining (only if you don't have the following focus crystal!)
* 2 necklace focus cryszals: +2, +4, +6, +8% soul-draining (only if you don't have the above focus crystal!)

doesn't really help against crystal dudes since they have the "Drain soul protection: +20%" boots. I can only hit 3-4 players other than the crystal dudes so it doesn't really help me that much.

* 1, 2, 3, 4% bonus for half year to quest reward SE

I only have 1 normal quest available now (lvl 71 one) so i only do the only repeatable quests. the 4% bonus is like 600 se per quest..

* 2, 4, 6, 8% bonus for half year to AA points

There are not many AA skills i'd really love (I already got the ones i wanted). there are some that are nice, but not

* spacerift potion (switches your Energy Harness with Disadvanced Development skill or vica versa at no cost): 3, 6, 9, 12 potions.

I have EH skill and I don't plan on switching to DD.

* soul diamonds: level x 50, level x 100, level x 150, level x 200.

This is the only reward that I'd really want.

* increase or decrease infection by 1, 2, 3, 4%

0% infection so doesn't help me at all. I'm pretty sure i can't go to 1% infection and back to 0% to get the attribute reward again.

* 10, 20, 30, 40 bonus to trade skill for half year (but does not increase the skill beyond maximum)

I already have max trade so this one doesn't help me.

So from all the "global thinking" rewards, there's only one I could use (the SD one), though I make enough SD from adventures to get all the gear I need. If i were to spend 4.1k*4=16.4k per day for activation I would expect the rewards to be worth it.. Granted with 16k I can only buy one stat per day, but still.
Dátum: 2011.02.07. 09:33:48
Idézet: Snitt - 2011.02.07. 07:41:09
Ok, for those, who don't understand events...most events are community activities, where we need to work as group (sometimes separated groups) and need to complete all conditions. This event has a building part, not only fight and if it won't be done NOBODY receives any reward, as it happened in one of the original worlds. They resurrected on 25% HP (maybe depends on prisons so possible that they can res higher % with lower prisons). Here top "fighters" are usually not shown on building list. Try to forget a bit about top list and build also, cos with maxed build everyone needs only 4 build a day, if you are good enough you will finish in top 3 anyway. If many ppl keep attacking without build they will reach and kill other lower lvl's queens and ppl who are on that won't be able to fight against a 20 (even 30) lvl higher queen, so maybe they just finish building also cos they feel they have no chance at all. I know many ppl fight and build also, but as it visible on statistics we are not balanced in global, so please all try to tell the zergers that queens are the xenos, not us:) Hit their heads and frequently ask them if they understand:D

When it costs ~10m raw se built with 40 building skill and there are only 4 players that take part into killing a queen (lvl 65 queen world2) that's 2.5m raw se per player. I'd rather build 7.5m into the clan buildings; that will get me way better bonuses than the event rewards. The building target is just too high to be worth it.
Dátum: 2011.02.05. 00:41:14
Idézet: Sbart - 2011.02.04. 23:40:17
Idézet: Inv_ - 2011.02.04. 23:22:16
Damage dealt doesn't matter at all? seems a bit meh.. i can beat the current queen in my manabuiding gear

Look under the Statistics tab and you will see the % of HP left on the Queen. If you don´t kill her, you loose in the end and get no reward...so damage done matters.

yeah. it matters, but it doesn't really give me any benefits. someone who barely wins the fight gets the same reward as me...
Dátum: 2011.02.04. 23:22:16
Damage dealt doesn't matter at all? seems a bit meh.. i can beat the current queen in my manabuiding gear
Dátum: 2011.02.04. 07:40:26
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2011.02.04. 03:50:25

you have to register at least 24 hours before the championship

actually you have to register before 00:00, so ~14h before the championship
Dátum: 2011.02.02. 10:57:05
Idézet: Sbart - 2011.02.02. 10:03:37
Idézet: baggybag - 2011.02.02. 05:45:10
i know what you mean but i dont understand why new players cannot play this game. high level/powerful players cannot effect new players in this game. as i see it the only thing they may loose is duelling and if enough new players begin, they can even make enough duels with each other and make the game more interesting.

I totally agree with this. Even if you start on W2 today, and there are people there >60 levels above you, they can´t touch you! In essence there are already multiple "worlds" within each world, since you only can interact (i.e. duel) people in a certain level range.

Except that duel is not the only way you interact with other people. One example would be AH : the "older" players have alot more ducats than those who just reached lvl 24... Also new players would want the chance to be in top 10-15 somehow.. being lvl 1 while top players are lvl 60+ doesn't help
Dátum: 2011.01.28. 20:54:57
Idézet: Valkyrie - 2011.01.26. 09:19:48
there is some bug on the seccond page of latest posts:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

looks like MartinV added an extra [ / quote ] tag. if he removes it it will fix the formatting
Dátum: 2011.01.28. 16:50:04
45 levels here
Dátum: 2011.01.27. 22:31:42
I have a question about the Long-term memory AA skill. How many extra adventure "slot" does one get per level? I guess it's 1, but the description doesn't say :

Long-term memory:

Each level increases the number of adventures you can have ready.

Max. level: 3

Cost: 3 / 5 / 7
Dátum: 2011.01.21. 17:15:47
Idézet: Phalanxii - 2010.12.29. 16:18:09
The trade skill can be boosted by a few different things right?
Black Market Relic- increases cap to 180
Huckster Friend AAC- increases cap by 20
Golden/Silver/Bronze Necklace of Trade- boosts by 30/20/10

So what if I get the black market relic after the huckster friend? Does it mean you're stuck at the cap of 190 and the black market relic has no effect?

If it were the other way around, could you push the trade limit to 200 by going to 180 then 200?

bump...
Dátum: 2011.01.19. 08:40:10
Idézet: Kyril - 2011.01.19. 08:27:50
Idézet: Inv_ - 2011.01.18. 21:05:04

1. QQers start whining about XXX being > +30% better than #2

actually it was > 300% better than #2 on a very high plateau !!!

(Last word and correction from me, for further discussion visit a kindergarten.)

I will, but first you have to tell me what your nap hour is, i wouldn't want to wake you up
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 21:44:23
Thanks D00ml0rd, but I think you're mistaken, my "loyalty" was not to the player MsPiggy in particular. I would have argued the same for a player in a "rival" clan if it were the case. What I want in this game is balance (I did "argue" with Miklos via email about some tests being skipped in adventures like fights (xp + se) - even those that would help me : se, hp, potions etc. - while the CP ones are not). The point is I didn't defend MsPiggy only because he was a clan mate, but because I felt (and I still do) that he was being "investigated" just to keep paying customers happy and w/o a chance to be found innocent. This decision (while it might be the correct one) is not the right one, because it was made behind the curtains and all parties were kept in the dark (clan mates and people who thought MsPiggy was a cheater).

Until I posted on the forum that the admins told me that their logs show MsPiggy clicking the same link every 20 seconds, NO ONE knew that. Imagine this : MsPiggy suspended, 4 weeks silence, MsPiggy banned; no explanations given. Any way you look at it it's NOT right.
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 21:05:04
ok, so I cooled off a bit, and I do agree I crossed the line on several occasions, BUT ... I don't see how me threatening to stop buying AS is any different from those other players doing the same. Kethios, you didn't seem to be so interested about that back then... Also for someone who is not involved in the *game* administration (as you claim on other threads) you seem to know a great deal about what happened behind the scenes on this one...

About MsPiggy : YES I am pissed off about this, and I don't think it's not justified. Everyone else is really happy about the outcome, but this whole thing was badly managed : the suspension was for .... days and not even an estimate was given, for 1 month we had no update (even the anti-Piggy side got a bit angry), it took a threat from Ardent and an email to the admins "reminding" them about the issue (and get a final answer), and stuff.

The story :

1. QQers start whining about XXX being > +30% better than #2
2. 2nd group of QQers start whining about XXX doing stuff (hitting them fresh out of protection in this case)
3. groups from 1. and 2. threaten to stop buy AS if XXX isn't banned - at this point it's "obvious" to everyone that XXX 100% a cheat.
4. ... stuff happening @ dl HQ ...
5. XXX is suspended
6. 1 month of speculation, flames, silence from the game management, threats, final threats, emails
7. XXX is banned. People organizing parties and fireworks are planned.
8. present day. 98% of dl players are happy that the "cheater" is banned and that they can continue playing w/o having to protect their se.
9. present day +1. YYY is better than rest. goto 1.

Think it can't happen to anyone (clean or cheater)? The best way to avoid it is : keep a low profile and don't play better than the other guys.

The Ciphas part was just to show that almost anyone can fit into the "zomg, he's 30% better than the next guy -> cheater" which started all this.

PS : @Boar : you *suggested* that we're a clan of multis. Normally I couldn't care less of what you think, because that doesn't help me, but I do care about calling people on their stupidity, because stupidity annoys me.
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 14:32:51
Idézet: Boar - 2011.01.18. 14:27:24
I don't understand it. Whats wrong with my angry awareness?

mostly everything.. i especially liked this one part :

"Maybe multi-acounts can be found between them (or you are the good Samaritan, who buy Ancient Stones with his "toys" for other players,whose asking nicely?)"

Please stay out of this or I may need to pick apart your posts and make you look silly. Thread carefully in the realm of forum trolling... efol people lurk in popular threads
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 14:25:22
Idézet: Boar - 2011.01.18. 14:24:00
I meant your #433 post in this topic is to the wrong person.

looks ok to me.
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 14:20:52
Idézet: Boar - 2011.01.18. 14:19:43
You replyed to the wrong person, I think...

It would appear that way.. but :

"You = dl admins not you you Kethios"

There you go
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 14:19:44
Idézet: Kethios - 2011.01.18. 14:09:21

If you have someone in mind that you think he/she cheats send an e-mail to: banned@doomlord.net

Do I have to make sense in any way, or just QQ and that's it? Just asking.. trying to understand how this works.
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 14:18:10
You = dl admins not you you Kethios

You WERE threatened by other users :

check http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,17.320#hsz339 for some examples.

you started the "investigation" AFTER people threatened to stop buying AS.

You provided 0 proof that he cheated; you just said that he did. That's not proof. Whatever, I really hoped you guys would at least try to act in a professional way and at least pretend you did any investigation. I'm curious if the outcome would have been different is MsPiggy was a paying customer...
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 14:07:08
umm.. i re-read it and you're right. how could i miss the LONG HIGHLIGHTED list?

threaten? you mean like those people threatened unless MsPiggy was banned? nah... no double standards here, move along.
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 14:01:13
I would like to propose Ciphas - world 2 for a ban because he's #1 in se difference with ~ 2.2m se more than #2 player. Using the same logic as everyone did for MsPiggy (that > 30% = cheat) he's clearly a cheat.

1. Ciphas 50 Emerald Vortex 1010 776 5.6M
2. Lady Foul 35 Diamond Homless Beauties And Dorks 660 628 3.4M

Unless he's banned I'll stop buying AS (just like some people threatened to do).

If he's not banned (for an imaginary reason), then you guys are using double standards. There's no need to provide proof, you clearly didn't provide any so far.
Oldal: 12345678910