Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Myszone

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.06.05. 01:41:57
I happened to see "Friendship crystals" in some of the player's profiles. Could someone tell me how can one aquire them?
Dátum: 2010.06.04. 18:27:53
I have noticed, that when you donate 1000 SE to the clan, but have building skill 20, 2000 SE will be built but your "Total building" in list of members increases only by 1000 SE. I think in that case it ought to increase by 2000 SE - afterall someone used their SE for developing the building skill, and his skill have become more expensive, so he should at least get the honorable credit of being viewd as one who donated much SE.
Dátum: 2010.06.04. 16:17:54
The SE you get with soul-squezing changes even if your skill and the animal's level are the same. (That's what you asked first..?)

No, I already knew it varies even if pet's level and my skill level are the same. I was wondering if luck affects that thing.

And thank you for the other answer
Dátum: 2010.06.03. 07:41:54
This might be a strange suggestion, but I find the name for atribute luck quite strange. First of all - how is it possible to be always "luckier"? Second - why would building increase someone's luck?

I was thinking about renaming it for "Soul sense", "Sense", "Intuition" or something like that. It would make more sense to me. While building with SE, you learn how to feel SE more. When you can feel SE (or life-force or whatever) you can find creatures which have more of it easier (which would explain the hunting bonus). And you can also feel attacks of your opponentt better (which explains dueling bonuses).
Dátum: 2010.06.02. 23:47:02
Ok, I'll try to explain better. Suppose that I am hunting, and my pray is a Harpy. Let's suppose that if it is a normal Harpy I'll get around 150 SE, and if it's gigantic I'll get around 300.

Now let's suppose I have caught a Harpy with trapping, and my soul-squeazing is level 5 (that means I can squeaze for double the amount I would get from hunting). Now my question is: If I squeaze the Harpy, do I always get around 300 SE, like the Harpy I caught is a normal Harpy? Or maybe there is a chance that I'll get around 600 SE, which would mean the Harpy i caught was a gigantic Harpy?

In other terms : Does the bonus I get from soul-squeazing stack with the bonus I get from luck

Also another question: Does the bonus I get from squeazing stack with bonus from spectral manipulation / golden horn of power?

I don't know why, but this post has just appeared, even though I posted it a few hours ago. Nevertheless - LittleJon understood what I ment
Dátum: 2010.06.02. 18:11:27
I have a question - when I soul-squeeze the pet, does it always count like a normal animal, or is there a chance for it to count as a tiny / lesser/ greater/ huge/ gigantic animal?
Dátum: 2010.05.28. 15:02:33
I have a question: is there a level cap on the execution skill? Or maybe you can increase it as much as you want?
Dátum: 2010.05.27. 14:41:04
Sorry for another post, but because of some technical wiki issues the site I created gor deletes I got pretty angry, and I am going to create a doomlord wiki somewhere else. I'll inform you when it will be more-or less done
Dátum: 2010.05.26. 14:38:44
Well, it seems the guy who created that wiki isn't into this stuff anymore, so instead I created one on my own. Everybody please help

http://doomlords.wikia.com/wiki/Doomlords_Wiki
Dátum: 2010.05.26. 14:28:59
Searching through the web, i found this page:

http://doomlord.wikia.com/wiki/DoomLord_Wiki

It looks like someone made an english-spoken Doomlord Wiki, but didn't write any articles there. I encourage everyone to build this wiki even a little, and I encourage the hungarian players to translate their wiki. After all, there were ton's of voices to do that, so maybe it's finally the time?
Dátum: 2010.05.24. 12:26:25
I have a simple question: can I buy more than one acceleration option?
Dátum: 2010.05.22. 17:24:54
I have a proposition which could probably bring end to many complaints - why not make the two paired characters fight 3 duels? The winner would be the one to win at least 2 of them. This way the hated random factor is reduced a bit, but it is not reduced so much that the weaker player has no chances of winning at all. I think it would be good if the random factor of championship battles would be lowered, because as someone previously said - it's only one battle per month.
Dátum: 2010.05.20. 21:51:22
Well, I would like to make a list of buildings for my clan - what buildings we want built in what order. But it's hard to decide, since we don't know how costy will those buildings be, and thus we don't know if the bonuses will be worth their price.

On the other hand, Is it true that the cost of next level of building is dependant only from the level of the building? I mean lvl 10 of all buildings will cost the same, as well as lvl 6, 8, and X.
Dátum: 2010.05.20. 12:37:25
Does anybody know how the costs of buildings work? I mean is there any formula to calculete the cost of building a lvl x building? Or a list of costs of levels of buildings.
Dátum: 2010.04.26. 19:01:28
I have a question regarding clans wars. When two clans are at war, does it mean that all members of one clan can attack all members of other clan? Example : Can a lvl 9 character from clan A, fight a lvl 3 character from clan B, when clans A and B are at war?
Oldal: 1