Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Help request
very popularMatdavFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Help request
581. hozzászólás - 2010.05.23. 03:46:57 (Válasz D00ml0rd #580 hozzászólására.)
Only IQ is required for the spell to be successful, and for to avoid being hit by spells. In these early stages of the game you cannot produce such high differences in IQ to have a 100% successful spell. The random factor is so high, that 10 IQ difference won't affect the duel that much. Try to increase your IQ to be more successful.

Thaum is the skill that affects the damage of the spells. The more you have, the more damage your spell will do. It doesn't matter how high this skill the enemy have, it only affects his spell damage. Buf if the enemy evades your spell, the damage wont be that much, even if you have high thaum.

If you want your spells to be successful and evade the enemy's spell, then you have to increase your IQ!
W1 - Spellcaster - (inactive)
W2 - Jonny Fairplay
W4 - Architect

Hungarian V1 - Matko - (inactive)
Pontszám: 5
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
582. hozzászólás - 2010.05.23. 04:04:25
Thanks for response Matdav, the main problem is that first 2 or 3 duels coming off rest my spells are compeltly inefective, every day first 2 spells hit for 40 damage sometimes 3rd one same but from then on no matter who i fight the spell does 140 damage plus. This happens every single time i come off rest. Why are the first 2 duels from resting only capable of hitting for 40 points? that isnt random factor, it isnt low IQ it isnt the players im fighting have high iq it simple that 2 duels after rest are not effective.

Thats 15 to 20% of my duel points per day tottaly wasted, what is the point of developing as an emarald player when sometimes half of my duels are not winnable puurely cos the spell doesnt work after rest?
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
583. hozzászólás - 2010.05.23. 13:07:02 (Válasz D00ml0rd #582 hozzászólására.)
No one else reported such a thing, could be a bug but if it is it means you have it only or the rest didnt realise. This happens no matter who you attack?
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
584. hozzászólás - 2010.05.23. 20:40:42
Hi Stekkos

Yep happens even when i attack the lowest level im able to attack L14, heres an example from previous page i posted from yesterday.

Duel 1 - againast a player 2 levels below me with LOW skills - The mental explosion spell flows from your hands. (-70 SP). XXXX tries a backflip. He takes only 45 damage. . XXX waves a hand and you are the target of the spell frost bolt. He deals 96 damage.

Duel 2 - against a player 2 levels higher but 10 less IQ and 20 less Thurm - XXX incants a(n) energy spheres spell while running in your direction. You roll over to evade the spell. You take only 22 damage. There is quite a distance between you, so you can quickly invoke the mental explosion spell. (-70 SP). XXXX is rolling over to evade. He takes only 40 damage.

Duel 3 - Against a player 1 level higher, didnt bother scrying but he was resting. The lips of XXX move silently and a(n) frost bolt is forming in an instant. You roll over to evade the spell. You take only 18 damage. You cast a(n) mental explosion spell while running. (-70 SP). You deal 143 damage

Ive started noticing it over the last few weeks, no one else in my clan is having same problem but i keep noticing it on myself. I do have a browser issue which maybe has something to do with it, for some reason my browser posts double posts, if i send a mail thru system it sends it twice, sometimes if i hunt it gives me 2 hunts for 1 AP etc so maybe its realted to this issue somehow.

cheers
likedGamerNő
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
585. hozzászólás - 2010.05.23. 22:12:15
Tomorrow, when i'll have enough DP, i will try it. Didn't need to rest for weeks though, so have no idea about it..
likedGamerNő
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
586. hozzászólás - 2010.05.24. 06:39:31
Can't see any relation between the attacks after rest and the others...
A hozzászólást Gamer módosította 2010.05.24. 09:01:35-kor
likedMartinBV
Végzetúr poronty
524 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
587. hozzászólás - 2010.05.24. 07:15:09
I have a question regarding duels, the faq states that two evenly matched players should should each win around 50% of the duels between them. There is one player that have the same weapon and spell as me, and all abilities within one or two points difference, mine being the higher, (he does have a higher execution level than me). He has attacked me several times, and won every single encounter (only one of them to execution).
Being in sapphire horde he should hit harder than me, but he does not only hit harder, he hits more frequently as well, as does his pet, he rarely misses while I, and my pet, miss at least half the time. The normal outcome of the encounters is that he has caused around 2 times the damage I have.

I can't see his hatred level, but it must be very high if it is the cause for this difference, and his duel victories does not suggest that he has hatred to my horde.

So what can be causing this difference?
popularMyszoneFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
15 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
588. hozzászólás - 2010.05.24. 12:26:25
I have a simple question: can I buy more than one acceleration option?
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
589. hozzászólás - 2010.05.24. 14:22:29 (Válasz D00ml0rd #584 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.05.23. 20:40:42
Hi Stekkos

Yep happens even when i attack the lowest level im able to attack L14, heres an example from previous page i posted from yesterday.

Duel 1 - againast a player 2 levels below me with LOW skills - The mental explosion spell flows from your hands. (-70 SP). XXXX tries a backflip. He takes only 45 damage. . XXX waves a hand and you are the target of the spell frost bolt. He deals 96 damage.

Duel 2 - against a player 2 levels higher but 10 less IQ and 20 less Thurm - XXX incants a(n) energy spheres spell while running in your direction. You roll over to evade the spell. You take only 22 damage. There is quite a distance between you, so you can quickly invoke the mental explosion spell. (-70 SP). XXXX is rolling over to evade. He takes only 40 damage.

Duel 3 - Against a player 1 level higher, didnt bother scrying but he was resting. The lips of XXX move silently and a(n) frost bolt is forming in an instant. You roll over to evade the spell. You take only 18 damage. You cast a(n) mental explosion spell while running. (-70 SP). You deal 143 damage

Ive started noticing it over the last few weeks, no one else in my clan is having same problem but i keep noticing it on myself. I do have a browser issue which maybe has something to do with it, for some reason my browser posts double posts, if i send a mail thru system it sends it twice, sometimes if i hunt it gives me 2 hunts for 1 AP etc so maybe its realted to this issue somehow.

cheers

Seems you have a legitimate point. Only a game administrator can help clarify this. Personally i never noticed a difference afte rest but it could be just you. Some things to try:

1. If you have dimension gate, try attacking a monster rigth after rest. Does the same thing happens?
2. Equip a different spell, either lower or wait until you can buy a higher one. Then try to see if it changed anything
3. Do not rest for a day, leave your character regenerating normally at night, and see what happens on the first attacks you do NEXT DAY.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
590. hozzászólás - 2010.05.24. 14:23:55 (Válasz MartinBV #587 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: MartinBV - 2010.05.24. 07:15:09
I have a question regarding duels, the faq states that two evenly matched players should should each win around 50% of the duels between them. There is one player that have the same weapon and spell as me, and all abilities within one or two points difference, mine being the higher, (he does have a higher execution level than me). He has attacked me several times, and won every single encounter (only one of them to execution).
Being in sapphire horde he should hit harder than me, but he does not only hit harder, he hits more frequently as well, as does his pet, he rarely misses while I, and my pet, miss at least half the time. The normal outcome of the encounters is that he has caused around 2 times the damage I have.

I can't see his hatred level, but it must be very high if it is the cause for this difference, and his duel victories does not suggest that he has hatred to my horde.

Please post the names of both you and the player you attack. Its the only way to answer your question since i have to see personally all the aspects of both of you.
very popularMatdavFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
591. hozzászólás - 2010.05.24. 15:00:28 (Válasz Myszone #588 hozzászólására.)
Yes, you can buy all of them, if you want.
A hozzászólást Matdav módosította 2010.05.24. 15:00:41-kor
W2 - Jonny Fairplay
W4 - Architect

much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
592. hozzászólás - 2010.05.24. 16:17:21 (Válasz D00ml0rd #584 hozzászólására.)
As a programmer, I'd have to say that I am extremely skeptical that you've uncovered an actual bug, especially since it doesn't seem to happen for anyone else. Whoever wrote the code would have had to go to a lot of trouble to make it so there was any connection between resting and spell damage. It's much more likely that it's simply the random factor at work, and you just hit an extraordinary run of strange luck. If you flip a coin 10 times, it's extremely unlikely for you to get all heads or all tails. But if 1000 people each flip a coin 10 times, you are almost guaranteed that at least one of them will do exactly that.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
593. hozzászólás - 2010.05.24. 17:50:45 (Válasz ImLittleJon #592 hozzászólására.)
I agree with you also, but it doesnt hurt to check these few points, who knows
likedMartinBV
Végzetúr poronty
524 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
594. hozzászólás - 2010.05.24. 19:14:42 (Válasz stekkos #590 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.05.24. 14:23:55
Idézet: MartinBV - 2010.05.24. 07:15:09

Please post the names of both you and the player you attack. Its the only way to answer your question since i have to see personally all the aspects of both of you.

Since writing the above I have "won" two fights on points but lost them to execution, and I noticed a difference, the fights won on points (or almost won) were when I had not been fighting 3 times or more within the hour prior to the attack, so to me it seems that the fatigue factor also counts when being attacked.

Could this be the case?

P.s.
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
595. hozzászólás - 2010.05.25. 19:45:50
I tried to attack someone and got told "You cannot attack this character, because he/she is short of hit points!". So I scried them to see how much longer I needed to wait. They had 97/453 HP. My calculator tells me that's over 21%. I thought they only needed to be at 15% before I could hit them. What am I missing?
very popularMatdavFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
596. hozzászólás - 2010.05.25. 20:13:34 (Válasz ImLittleJon #595 hozzászólására.)
You must be on a higher level, than him.

If your level is higher by 1, then you can attack him on 20%
if your level is higher by 2, then you can attack him on 25%
etc.
W2 - Jonny Fairplay
W4 - Architect

Pontszám: 7.50
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
597. hozzászólás - 2010.05.25. 20:24:30 (Válasz Matdav #596 hozzászólására.)
Ah, that would explain it. Thanks.
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
598. hozzászólás - 2010.05.26. 09:50:30
Where did the quiz olympics go???
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
very popularMatdavFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
599. hozzászólás - 2010.05.26. 16:17:29 (Válasz Valkyrie #598 hozzászólására.)
They are suspended until the administrators can find a solution against the quiz scripts.
W2 - Jonny Fairplay
W4 - Architect

much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
600. hozzászólás - 2010.05.28. 15:57:59
The first time I checked, when I contributed to a clan building, our soul well increased by 10% of whatever I put in. A few days ago, that was down to 6.667%. Now, it's at 6.1667%. Is that decrease a function of the size of our soul well? The amount I have put in personally? My level?
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!