Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Bash Chelik

Oldal: 1234
Dátum: 2013.10.06. 19:59:07
how about event where horde unites versus crystal guys, Enemy, henchmen, or even our infected fellows, on some nice grassy plain?
i am more than willing to provide story for it ( if you want) as i`m fan of head to head carnage:)
you could make a chat room where players would configure their strategy live
-who will lead the vanguard
-generals and their army
-where should them strike first and how, stuff like that
with shiny rewards where doomlord can soulbind with weapons, rings, pets, or even other players
where they can share power, SE, and life between them ( for "normal" players)
for some others, like me, who likes dark humor, morbid stuff and brain for desert
you could make a competition within event
-most heads collected
-most beautyfull skull garden
-most brains drunk( through nose of course)
please consider, and forgive me for be open minded
P.S. and please make wheel of misfortune, where we can torture our guests in torture chamber
Dátum: 2012.10.04. 13:24:48
I guess this tread is good as any for my view of the doomlord story, it fits with existing facts.
Ever wondered what happened on the day of victory over Enemy?
See what happened through Drakin`s eyes in the story of "Dreams of hope"
Hope you like it..

Drakin was in his garden, meditating upon the plan they made for the final assault. He is not satisfied, it was too obvious too desperate for the one such as Enemy. Deeply inhaling, he allowed his mind to wonder a bit. The only flower in the garden was dawnheart, the legend said it only grows in place spared from any kind of corruption natural and magical likewise. There was a time when the eye would sooner catch the glowing statues of the heroes, proud flags and gigantic columns that surrounded gardens of the old world, than the delicate fiery beauty of the flower itself. There was a time when hundreds of dawns would shine in your face and you wouldn’t be blinded by their glow, instead, it would only open your eyes, like a dear memory lost to the mind but not to the soul. He dreamt, last night, dawnheart blossoming again on the ravaged, sad face of Gaia, he dreamt hope. The word “hope” wakes Drakin from daydreaming, the shiny gardens and its glory are gone and in their place come a filthy small cave to keep the last pure remnant of the old world, Drakin wondered if he has place in that same category, well, in the first part of it. The Deep chamber was indeed deep and meeting was held there. Most powerful representatives from each horde spoke on it and each one, more or less, has the same plan, frontal charge to break Enemy once and for all. It took Drakin all of his wisdom to change that into something that would not look like a slaughterhouse of his people, barely. Galetki were extremely proud, a fact that Enemy exploited from the beginning, they despised tactics that included brain more than strength. Drakin knew what hurt his people most. Its not the crushing defeat they suffered from their Nemesis, not even banishment to the underworld or losing skirmishes with Ruler and his henchmen, no, it was a simple fact that they failed to protect their world a fact that weights heavily on their hearts and on their pride. After hours of perfecting the strategy they agreed that ruby horde should charge Enemy and his servants in front assault but also protecting emerald wizards while their spells hinder enemy troops from distance. Meanwhile, diamond horde will strike vulnerable spots on distracted Enemy, the sapphire horde will notice any weakness. After that, they separated to give instructions to their warriors and Drakin went to his cave. One more night under the surface, after this, in victory or defeat, he will sleep under the stars, and that’s what his heart desire most.
The weak light from flowers tells Drakin that dawn is near, he must be prepared. Although not a member of emerald horde, his position as a wizard was never come to question nor his ability to remain coldheaded in most grim situations, a feat not every galetki have. They marched in force, through dark place they called home for such a long time, into the light of the coming battle. Although they would never admit it, place they hated at first somehow found its way to their hearts making them feel like marching into the foreign land to conquer. And the fact that Enemy made them feel strangers on their own land invoke a surge of such rage that Drakin thought he could carve a piece from it in the air.
Drakin knew that Enemy have influence beyond physical reach of material plane but nothing could prepare him to what he saw that day on a place that would later become known as valley of the legends. Drakin knew magic but this spell only fate can cast, somehow, one moment broke free from the grip of time and become eternity of stillness, a one breath that dream stole from reality, a tear that sneaked on the faces of warriors, and a whisper of hope in the sea of silence… Everything has its end, even eternity, and as dawn slowly rises over the hills of Defeat they saw that their end has come claim them.
The valley was huge barren place surrounded with massive peaks of their Mountain, and the daring hills of Defeat on the left. Ahead they could see nothing but horrors while on the right withered forest of whispers stood as a witness of battle to come, how much blood her roots will absorb afterwards Drakin didn’t knew, perhaps thats the reason forest withered in the first place.
The army that Enemy brought with Him looked like incarnation of all fears his people ever felt. As His vanguard, Enemy choose creatures called Xenoqueens and their offspring army-xenomites. They looked like failed experiment of some crazy mage with their robust body and heads with spikes in every direction, xenomites were just as ugly just smaller in size and slightly easier to kill. Negative aura surrounded queens as heat surrounds flame, invisible but very much present, emeralds is going to hate them. On their right, hills of Defeat protect that flank while the Ruler and his henchmen protect the left. Four legged beings capable of ripping toughest warrior apart in seconds, it will be up and personal with ruby forces. The very core of a massive army is reserved for Enemy himself. The semimaterial, huge entity was bursting with sinister energies, like from ever active volcano. Enemy give impression only to be partially present as a gigantic, floating, dark inferno that only slightly resembled creature younger warriors saw in books. Strangely enough, part that wasn’t here worried Drakin more than abomination infront of him. He hoped that sapphire and diamond hordes are, in their position for attack, concealed well in forest of whispers while sapphire warriors find any sign of weakness for diamonds to exploit.
The sight of such army inspired awe in hearts of galetki people. Drakin knew he must do something fast, or the tide of fear will wash away the courage like it was never been there. He looked around and he found him. Thaur was messing around his armor, it was perfect but Drakin knew that old warrior looks for a way not to watch Enemy while he can afford it, Drakin respected that. However, they need Thaur now more then ever so he approached him. “Your armor looks heavy, old man, can you carry it in battle?” Drakin made a pause intentionally, usual thing when they joke. “Your size looks promising, dwarf, can you kill the Enemy for me?” The sound of laughter grabs attention of nearby warriors, just as Drakin wanted. “Thaur, you must say something, there is no man who saw more battles than you, and there is no man who can set ablaze our hearts for this one” Drakin voice was desperate. “You can do that too, you are better at words than me” Thaur replied. Drakin only gaze at him with that look he reserved for idiots and fools, Thaur hated when Drakin watch him like that. With face of a insulted child, Thaur went infront of their army, Drakin showed him same grace.
The presence of Thaur between Enemy and themselves, gives warriors courage to lift their heads. Thaur gazed at his people and Drakin knew that battle with fear will be won. “The pages of history stands before us, and no matter what fate may write on them, this will be our final chapter, in which we did not come to die, but to live, FOREVER!
Thaur put his expectation of the outcome into the speech but also his faith in his people turning their hearts into fire and their chests into furnace. With the fury of dying star, they charged into the battle, into death, into victory…
The course of battle is still somehow blurry to Drakin, he didnt remember it well, and he is glad for it. After some time, he returned to the place they now call Valley of the legends, and he walks the battlefield toward place where Enemy finally fell. He feels that immaterial part of Enemy in the minds of his people but that does not matter, for now…
Among destruction that still grips dying place of the Enemy, Drakin looks for something he cant really put in words. The horrors are banished but the price was tremendously high, sorrow surged through Drakin`s heart as he look upon remains of his Nemesis. Something golden catches his eye as he observes around, removing a pile of filth and debris the thing he was looking for returned its gaze to Drakin, it was hope, it was a flower of the dawnheart…
Dátum: 2011.09.19. 15:09:24
happy B day
Dátum: 2011.06.14. 18:31:44
how about some option where players can make spirit bond with one another
allowing them to support each other whenever they like with no delay when passing power?
Dátum: 2011.05.14. 16:55:03
i have -1 dimension gate point, anyone manage to "achieve" the same?
Dátum: 2011.04.19. 15:23:49
i didn`t knew something like that even exist, thanks..
Dátum: 2011.04.18. 16:22:18
yeah, that would be nice
what the heck is resistance?
Dátum: 2011.03.12. 16:19:54
happy birthday
Dátum: 2011.02.19. 20:12:22
well, there was something in those battles when we chopp "fearsome, or dreadful" queens up
Dátum: 2011.02.12. 22:50:58
in case of our failure, zarknod could destroy filthy queens in no time
in this case we need to put extra SE (part we didn`t during the fight) to fuel his power
so he can show those xenos who`s the boss around here
Dátum: 2011.02.05. 00:06:30
You drink the crystal potion, you get 5 crystal points.

i thought 50, since that number is on item description..
Dátum: 2011.01.30. 19:08:44
i only managed to capture that shokara bug
it exels in uglyness, it even have some crown-like thingy on it`s head as a queen
of all ugly bugs
trade skill could allow players to buy those pets of higher lv than them
and SE needed for it could be measured by lv of pet and his base lv
Dátum: 2011.01.30. 15:14:36
i got my eyes on that lone warrior and winged predator
but no luck
so how about option where players can sell each other a pets?
Dátum: 2011.01.30. 13:27:54
viridel, the fact that the story is pointless does not mean it`s not interesting
i think, with exception of the hordes, the story make doomlord unique among these kind of games
ha, we all want to be one-of-a-kind in RL not to mention in game
i don`t mind messaging, as long as that msg don`t show pop up saying i can`t send any for an hour
i think all of us who want to make this game better like it very much
i don`t know did you looked negative i know you look for it now
bahs says "stay"
Dátum: 2011.01.30. 02:00:26
well, perhaps i get bored of the game too, but for now i think that this game is quite addictive
i like that legend stuff, story of doomlord, every player is unique(though they can be much more)
original balance of sides, interesting people, you choose how you want to advance through game
those events are cool too, besides, there is no much point in this if you seek only things
that you don`t like about game
Dátum: 2011.01.29. 12:55:51
manunkind is unkind, hahahahaahahah
yes, you should be kind child of mankind
or be a target for those who are blind
who want to break your unkind spine
heheheheh, c`mon, you can see poetry on his profile
Dátum: 2011.01.27. 17:17:24
it`s hard to find a balance between sides in every game
make them different enough, and be original atop of that
if there is a balance, this game have it
if they decrease attack so much, it`s impossible to keep other abillities high as iq and thaum
ruby horde can compesate that because they deal more damage and greater chance to hit
saphire wouldn`t take so much damage in the first place
and diamond could increase his abilities-skills more efficiently due to 30% bonus

interesting, original, and balanced as well
Dátum: 2011.01.27. 00:05:48
ha, cruel and i talk about it minuts ago
i think it would be too much advatage for diamnod doomlords
Dátum: 2011.01.26. 23:34:36
You cannot sen messages for 56:03.
who said i understand ?heheheheh
it`s possible, 30% doesn`t count much if you don`t know
when and where to strike and it works only if opponent have se
your advantages, on the other hand, is in it`s full potential all the time
Dátum: 2011.01.26. 23:17:09
it`s only natural that diamond is strongest