Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Trackur

Oldal: 123456789
Dátum: 2012.09.04. 00:19:13
We recently completed the pyramid of glory just for the heck of it. We knew the titles were kinda lame but its late in the game and wanted to do something different. Anyway, you should make some better titles for the Pyramid instead of the ones they have now. Or add a few more options. I know that if we build 25 more levels at 30 million per level we get some more choices. but that's too much to spend now.
Dátum: 2012.08.25. 00:32:07
It seems to keep defaulting to (Doomlord) channel. it should remember what you were last on. every time I click something it goes back to that channel.
Also it should just be incorporated into the screen somehow, like Evony. doesnt have to be exact but the window is cool except that it's not a seperate window so I cant drag it off the screen.
Also there is one section of the Doomlord picture in the top left that keeps showing on top of the chat window instead of under it like everything else, so that eliminates the top left from a place to put the chat window.
Dátum: 2012.08.24. 10:38:08
Finally! do you know how many MORE players you will get now? or how many more would have stayed? New people can ask for help on stuff ect. and us old people can have something new to do
This was a LONG time comming.
Dátum: 2012.08.17. 12:28:54
At the cost of 50 APts and 10 DPts you created a(n) creative affinity essence! You receive 17 XPs.

No warning! ugh So I accidentally hit the stupid button thinking I was making an ultra essence and now I blew all my AP's and DP's. First of all that button shoudl be removed, but if you dont remove it. it should have a warning so you can abort it when you realize you clicked the stupid button.
Dátum: 2012.08.15. 11:40:54
Awesome, everything seems to be working fine now with internet explorer. Including adventures that used to show the whole adventure at once instead of having to click (Continue) every time which is actually a pain. It was much better before when the whole thing popped up and you didnt have to keep hitting continue. I dont read them anymore I just get the out of the way and it was WAY easier before if you could put that back, that woudl be really swell.
Dátum: 2012.08.14. 13:06:23
So since the patch a lot of stuff doesnt show up or work properly. like the wheel of fortune doesnt work, and if I go to my inventory I cant hover or or click on my focus srystals to see what they are and even most items don't work.
I use internet explorer and no I cant change to a different program. I didnt see much about this listede but it's been a week now and I thought I would see a fix. I can't play the game without this stuff working so please fix it soon. it used to work fine.
EDIT: ohh yeah, and the automatic fill in when you start typing a name doesnt work either. which is also very annoying.
Dátum: 2012.08.09. 16:55:49
Because high level players dont have the option to attack enough players to get the gold reward even if they have enough DP's to do so. If they were to add a whole bunch of high level crystal guys it woudl be unfair becasue no one else could attack them.
Either way, who cares. Did you lose first place now or something? bummer.
Dátum: 2012.08.08. 14:56:04
21.) The efficiency of jealing your pets is increased by 50%.

jealing is spelled with an H
Dátum: 2012.08.06. 14:50:16
That is such a lie! why is then, that have 6 of each type of essence in every group except 1 that is always rare? if they had the same chance then I wouldn't get so many of the same 4 and NEVER get the one I need.
The facts are there, they do not have the same chance no matter what you might say. If they are supposed to have the same chance then there is a mistake somewhere in the programming.

Thanks for the swift responce.

Edit: Similar to Essence converter, there could be something that takes 4 like essences in a group to create of of your choice.
Dátum: 2012.08.06. 14:03:23
So after you guys reviewed the Alchemy lab stuff and made this post you changed the rate at which the essences drop. Each group has 1 rare essence that now NEVER drops.
I used to get 2-3 of a couple of each of the other 4 before the 1 rare dropped and I could make a mega.
Now I have 6 of each of the other 4 in every group and the 1 rare WONT DROP! Is it becasue you are greedy and want us to spend all those diamonds on harnesses? I am so frustrated that I doint care to try anymore so that doesnt work. If it's about the money then make a harness for 10SD that I can choose what essence I want! I'll buy 50 of em.

If not then CHANGE THE RANDOM BACK, it's so frustrating to squeeze 18 pets in a row and keep getting the same 4 essesences and not teh 5th one that you CAN'T GET!
Dátum: 2012.06.15. 18:08:51
Bart, go away and stop speculating on our question to a MODERATOR

Can someone representing Doomlord please answer our question already? we need to know if needing Training ground 35 for the Pyramid of glory is a typo or not. If it's not a typo then we need Masterful Arcitect III added to our building list becasue it does not exist.
We are currently building our Kennel and need to know if we should go do something else instead... it has been a week.. just answer us already.

If you are NOT a moderator, or don't KNOW 100% the answer, then dont reply. I don't care about your opinion.
Dátum: 2012.06.13. 17:16:16
does that 20% pet bonus stack with the Experience stone relic from the Auction house?
Dátum: 2012.06.13. 13:53:17
Pyramid of Glory

Prerequisite: Alchemy laboratory 50, Dimension Gate 50, Kennel 49, Training Grounds 35

How do we get the Training grounds to 35? there is no Masterful Arcitect III building to build.
Dátum: 2012.05.23. 23:09:14
Any of the tasks that Require buying new items are bad. You can go a long time without needing new boots for example. PLus boots take a LOT of soul diamonds so it could get completed by random but most likley I would spend 15AS to complete it. Which is cheaper than buyingthe boots.
Dátum: 2012.05.09. 10:26:36
You guy STILL didn;t fix the problem where if you win a fight while defending and your pet gains a level you dont get the skill points.... it's really annoying
Dátum: 2012.05.08. 18:07:44
Training (10 TC) All your trained pet gain +1 level

is that base level? or just a plain ole level for the temple crystal rewards? I have a feeling for only 10TC it's plain ole level, but you never know
Dátum: 2012.05.07. 22:12:12
13.) You get+3% bonus to your hunts instead of +5% SE. (Does not stack with Tower of Power bonus)

bump, just got this lab bonus and the spelling is still backwards. I hope anyway, it would suck if I just nerfed my hunts
Dátum: 2012.05.05. 14:07:34
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2012.05.05. 06:32:24
That would be me It started as my personal list of things, then I had friends playing asking the same questions and finally, I just asked beholder permission to make it public. I'll admit I was going to let it fade when it's current server goes down in June, but I heard from many, like you, that still use it, so I moved it with all the other sites I maintain and am working on updating the info. I'm just happy it is still useful to others.

This is indeed good news, will the new site stay as the mirror address you have above? I still use the site for some things even though all the items I need to look at are above level 100. It needs an update bad. Thanks in advace
Dátum: 2012.05.02. 14:36:37
So all of emerald members would get 10 ducats? that's half the server. (probably more than half)
Dátum: 2012.04.27. 15:07:13
Miklos can you post that on the forum? I am close to getting 15 as well and wasnt aware of the changes. so number 14 states 14.) If you use a non-special essence, there is a chance that you find a special essence.
So after we get 15 we have to start using our essences and maybe get a special essence that we need to go beyond teh 15th bonus from the Alchemy lab? I guess that will sure slow us down
Oldal: 123456789