Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Trackur

Oldal: 123456789
Dátum: 2013.12.06. 18:00:20
Becasue playing with the XP modifier slows down the level progress of the higher level players. making them much more powerful and still within range of the lower people so they can attack them? Instead of just leveling away and being someone else's problem.
Yes you are right, I find myself always within range of higher level players and (too a small extent) gaining on them. The modifier is to allow higher level players to always have poeple to attack and not to make the game "fair"
That's how it works...... whatever I guess, cant do much about it.
Dátum: 2013.12.06. 00:07:40
Dear Santa.

I need Helmet Shards!

Lovingly, Trackur of the dorks.
Dátum: 2013.12.05. 00:00:19
when you capture a pet while hunting it doesnt tell you how many Helmet shards you have aquired... In this instance it would have been 16, so I dont know if that has anything to do with it... I did however recieve the Helmet shards. It just doesnt say that I did.
Dátum: 2013.12.04. 12:41:09
Idézet: Ilyanna - 2013.12.03. 23:56:32
I'm not aiming for perfection nor do I expect it from anyone else. Again ardent if it hurts your eyes quit reading my posts. It's just plain stupid to do so when it bothers you so much. And by the way again I don't care what you think. I originally was conversing with Cruel and certainly didn't ask for your input or your opinion. And my English isn't incomprehensible though you'd like to believe that because your sole purpose is to ridicule and belittle anyone you can which is what someone does when they don't like themselves. They try to make everyone around them less than so they can feel better. Only in your eyes are you superior. And if that's what gets your through the day then so be it because the only person it's affecting is you.
Even your nasty remarks to spark friction, anger and chaos mean very little.
Again, I don't understand why someone who is supposedly as intelligent as you continues to hang out here in a place you feel is riddled with unintelligible, boring, ignorant people. I think you just enjoy being nasty to anyone you can. Have fun. If aiming your miserableness at me keeps you from going after others then go for it.

And Merry Christmas to you ardent.

BUMP
Dátum: 2013.12.03. 13:31:17
Idézet: Ilyanna - 2013.12.03. 01:14:32
I'm beginning to understand why no one likes you ardent. Don't look at or read my posts if you can't take them and we couldn't be so lucky on your death by exhaustion.

Just wanted to keep this post going...

on a side note it is 14:31 and the Champs reads, "Date of the next (normal) championship: Today, 14:00"
Dátum: 2013.12.02. 14:44:15
you could always give up.
Dátum: 2013.12.02. 13:54:02
well since there was no reply to this... you need to have more than twice the amount of attacks after 3 days or only +100 after a week... you currently don't have twice he victories so it's not going to end... plus I don't think that as soon as you go 1 attack above double it will imediately end.. there must be some time to soak first.
Dátum: 2013.12.01. 18:23:58
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2013.12.01. 16:54:17
I wouldn't mind at all if the building was removed from the game. As a matter of fact, I will sign your petition to remove it if you sign mine to remove the CoD

Cruel.

Deal I dont think you mean that you dont mind though... Once upon a time long long ago I used tobe able to beat you. You would never do anything after I attacked you and repeat attack me to try and getr out. on days you would hunt you would hide first in the catacombs and come out and suicide to 0 first.
It's not about everyone who draggs you to the TC.. it's about that one person that there is no way in hell you are going to let drag you to the TC.... and if you cant avoid it, you delet you character.
Dátum: 2013.12.01. 01:20:59
Idézet: Ilyanna - 2013.11.30. 20:57:20
Can't do anything without getting thrown in torture chamber and I refuse to make more se for these characters to continue to grow on

God, I have heard this exact statement from EVERY single person who has quit this game... Hey Admins, read that line again
Dátum: 2013.11.30. 20:07:58
Dátum: 2013.11.29. 11:38:39
Idézet: Shadowchronix - 2013.11.29. 10:09:46
i got 350 wins and all i got so far is a half-year auction tix... the drop rate is pretty low this time huh?

that's all you get in the first week, Remember that each week the event progresses and we get new items? and better ducat potions
Dátum: 2013.11.26. 14:08:37
it could take 20 archems for all itmatters... I have plenty

Also, the top ten list is in hungarian.. can you go and translate everything pleas?

while we are on the subject, the Legends you read Hiányzó 129. fejezet! for the last 100 levels.
Dátum: 2013.11.25. 16:39:09
are we go for tomorrow? i haven't heard any updates..
Dátum: 2013.11.24. 11:52:53
the daily offer has been a divine potion for the last 4 days or so.
Dátum: 2013.11.22. 12:51:31
that's not true, we are in just picking on her for no reason. she told everybody that she traded her account so she could come on here and start spamming all kinds of stuff on the forums or pretend it isn't her. then she starts talking about how our clan is dying and everything. very mature, she keeps asking if she could be banned so then she has an excuse to leave for real. if you don't like the game anymore Ardent, just leave instead of spamming the forums and ruining it for the people who are still here.

Edit: See below for proof
Dátum: 2013.11.21. 14:07:21
Ok, I get it now Still though. We will have to see but a level 300 pet vs a level 20 pet.. is it going to be a Huge diference? probably will be and it probably should be that way too. If you want to ascend a level 350 pet you should get a massive bonus over someone who only does a level 20 pet.
Or, on that same note. you could make it all the same so then there is no reason to ascend our main pets
Dátum: 2013.11.20. 18:43:03
I can't say that I am looking forward to this at all... I have level 350 pets... why would I ever want to start over with new ones? no way.. and then you are taking away further training? is this so you can FORCE us to have to pay 3AS each for healing potions for a pet? the damage that Epics do is impossibly huge and I have 98k health on those pets now and the only way to heal them is with Further training... or 12 AS in potions...... NOT!
Dátum: 2013.11.20. 15:40:24
ok Ardent, everyone in the world knows that you are still you and not your cousin's uncles former roomate or whoever you said you gave the account too... but enough already... you sound like all the other people that you keep telling to shut up.
Dátum: 2013.11.13. 21:46:52
Idézet: Tallia - 2013.11.13. 20:51:10
Pet level top list, there are several level 1 players, with very high pet level.

ohh hey, never saw that before! if you click on either of the top 2 players, it goes to me.
Dátum: 2013.11.10. 11:56:20
you should add the option to buy a relic shard from the list of Temple Crystal items. Right now I have been stuck at 19 shards for over a month and I need 1 more for the Kryponite items ect.. if we could buy one with temple crystals that would be convienient.
Oldal: 123456789