Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Trackur

Oldal: 123456789
Dátum: 2013.11.06. 13:57:27
So I am assuming that the lack of a warning about worlds merging means that it wont be happening today or tomorrow?

Miklos, I am sure you guys are taking everythign into consideration but what will happen with things like Epics and Entities ect.. will the timer for lot still be counting down or will things get reset? We want to make sure we are idle when the merger happens.
Dátum: 2013.11.05. 13:29:39
Miklos, the demon mage level 264 monster.

Now where have I heard that name before? hmmmmmm
Dátum: 2013.11.02. 17:20:03
Has anyone else gotten a relic shard recently? I dont think I have gotten one from an epic adventure since the Horde Wars even started. I got 1 from leveling up and that's been it.
Dátum: 2013.10.25. 12:55:06
and get rid of the clones pet enrage... they do 219 each round to my pets and he has the belt of toughness too so that 7 rounds and a total of 1533 damage to each of my pets every fight! multiply that by 60 dules a day and that is 91,980 my pets take every day... and like I stated before, they only have 80k. this is not "hard" this is really freaking stupid.
Dátum: 2013.10.23. 14:03:04
My pets have over 80,000 HP each.. and they DIE in 40 attacks!!!! 40 attacks do over 80K to my pets!!
I have to use 10 temple crystals to further train my pets so they level up and heal once or twice a day! Are you freaking kidding me? I have hard skin MB'd which is basically useless....
This Event is unplayable

P.S. Alexor, go away.
Dátum: 2013.10.18. 12:29:44
So much hate.. just to throw it out there Miklos, I like this new event... and certainly better than the map event.
Dátum: 2013.10.11. 12:04:53
What time today can we start collecting event points? 14:00 just passed and there was no new information. I figured that would be the start time but you might still be working on it.
Dátum: 2013.10.11. 11:52:15
I don't know how many Ruby horde members will read this across the worlds but we can at least try and coordinate our attacks for the Horde Wars .. Everyone is going to read this anyway but maybe world 1 could attack the first 3 squares on the top row and world 2 could do the first 3 squares on the second row, world 3 same thing... we cant take em all but we can get majority.
It will probably never work, trying to coordinate like this but there are some active ruby members on world 2 that will give us a solid chance.
Dátum: 2013.10.10. 12:36:43
Thanks for the whole 6 days warning!
Dátum: 2013.10.08. 12:28:24
Idézet: Sbart - 2013.10.07. 17:01:45
Or not.

I haven't seen anything from Beholder here for months, not even answering or commenting on questions/suggestions for the game (like the question about the Auction house I posted in April).

This is from the Hungarian forums and someone in our clan posted it.. I have no idea if it was going to include the English servers or not.

The map event will be replaced to a new event, the War or hordes (I’ve read)
Rules:
In the war of hordes players are fighting for the rule of a 6x6 map. You can attack on any field of the map the Chrystal members who are on that field of the map. At the end of each day it will be summarized, how many victories of the 4 hordes have on each field. The horde which gained the most victories on a field will get one point for that field(of the map) .
For example: On the first day the Rubin horde makes 200 victories on the whole map. 20 on the first field, 40 on the second. They will get 10% on the first field and 20% on the second. The emeralds make 500 victories on the first day. 40 on the first field, 25 on the second field. They will have 8% on the first field and 5% on the second. That’s why on the first and second field the Rubin horde will get points.

So the points are independent of the number of members of the hordes. (I’m not a professional translator.) Results can be seen only on the end of each day. So you can’t see who attacked which field during the day. So you shouldn’t wait until 23:58 to duel.
On attack costs 1 dp and 1 event point. You get event points for hunting. One day after the first 50 attack the 51-75 attack costs 2 dp-s and from 76 3 dp-s. So don’t want to win the event on the last day!
Anybody can join the event, you don’t have to enter specially. You can’t gather event points before the event starts. Until this event, you can’t change your horde.

For a duel you win against a Chrystal member you get SE and XP like in the huckster’s war. At the end of this new event everybody will get medals depending on that your horde was the first, second, third… and depending on the number of your personal victories. If our horde is the first, we (members) have to have much fewer victories for the diamond medal. The medal will increase all of your abilities. And after every duel you MAY find some little rewards. One of that is the “horde trophy”. It will be changed like temple chrystals and there will be to “permanent relics” (one gives you +1 place for adventures and gives you more soul diamonds, the other doubles the effecitiveness of helaing potions for ancient stones and gives you +10% HP) and you can change it to relic coupon.
They will offer a package to buy 2 times a day and in that there also will be horde trophy. 
There will be a list of the top 10 victories and top 10 healing potions, and they on the list get also horde trophy.
Dátum: 2013.10.07. 12:38:45
Word is on the street, that the Map even is being replaced by an event called "War of the hordes" which doesnt use any of the AP's that I have been saving and uses only DP's that I haven't been saving.. Is this true and is the new even planned to start when the Map even would have normally started on October 15th?
Dátum: 2013.09.29. 12:03:05
BUMP,
Have you guys looked into this at all yet? I know you are busy doing other stuff but those same useless relics still pop up in the AH every rotation and the other ones that are useful i already have and there is nothing to bid on.
Im not as concerned about new relics as i am about fixing the useless ones like "flask of Zu'lit" Type: relic Effect: Every day, during your first log in, you receive the following item: green mana potion.

A green mana potion restores 60-120 mana.... useless. if you are concerned about it being a beginner level item, when if you coudl buy more than one and they stack? for example if I have it and buy it again then I get Goblin nectars, then if I win it agian I get a lily potion.... this still will take forver but at least they have the ability at some point to not totally suck.
Dátum: 2013.09.16. 09:28:21
yeah, I guess there is a max amount of bricks which is like 3000 or something.. Anyway, the Soulwell still increased and we all got luck for building.... for that price thogh we could have completed the Pyramid of glory...
Dátum: 2013.09.16. 00:37:12
You received 2293 energy bricks! we built over 50 million into the Tree of Knowledge as a clan in one day and it built level 5 from 20% to 45% ..... what a god damn joke that is!!! now that we watsed all our SE that we had been saving all week I figure I would spare the other clans the humility
Dátum: 2013.08.29. 22:28:16
FYI, I don't know if this was ever mentioned before..
"

Hi,

When you attack someone with subplasma who has the Scarab of Death you don't lose your soul-energy the usual way, but then you don't drag the character into torture chamber either. So for subplasma attacks the Scarab works differently.

And ******* has a Scarab in his posession.

Have a nice day.

Hatsepsut
Beholder Team"
Dátum: 2013.08.28. 12:26:39
I attacked 2 people just now, one was 14 levels lower and I dragged him to the TC. the other was 20 levels lower and I did not drag him to the TC.
Dátum: 2013.08.27. 19:11:14
Idézet: Tallia - 2013.08.27. 16:07:15
You can drag subplasma victims to the TC.

Yesterday.... have you tried it today? I just went back and attacked a couple more "victims" and did not drag them to the TC
Dátum: 2013.08.27. 13:40:55
So apparantly when attacking lower level players with a subplasma you can longer drag the to the torture chamber... I am sure this change had to do with "someone" complaining about it.. If that is the case, the TC should have been removed from the game a long time ago... 90% of everyone who has left the game from our clan has done so because of that stupid torture chamber. remove it completly, or put it back in so everyone can hate it equilly.
Dátum: 2013.07.22. 13:28:05
Idézet: Trackur - 2013.01.09. 00:13:14
Anything new this round? updated rewards perhaps?

is it still planned for next week? you are probably planning to write a post tomorrow but I beat you to it

what I said last time
Dátum: 2013.06.24. 13:31:53
That should change it to see who can do it the most efficiently. Keep track of the time, but more importantly the amount of resources used. So that way al the those AA abilities to find archems ect that are otherwise useless will come in handy.
I understand that this would require a lot or figuring out but they have 6 months if you complete the even in 2 days using 1200 AP's that should be a lot less than someone who took a week but only used 400 aps and 100 duel points ect. Hunters loots should have some negative affect becasue it increases your time.
Efficiency doesnt sell ancient stones though so it would have to change the whole meaning of this event

P.S. I trained a pet from the end of the last pyramid and it was only level 60 and useless, and I use strong bones every level so I never have an "old" pet to squeeze. So that quest is stupid
Oldal: 123456789