Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Spin

Oldal: 12345
Dátum: 2010.02.26. 06:26:04
When was the first smiley - like this :-) set?

This question should be removed, there is really no way to prove the answer.
Dátum: 2010.02.20. 18:44:53
I got this question, the only problem would be the wording of the question itself.

When Bulgaria was created?

To make it clearer Bulgaria and was should be reversed. Thanks
Dátum: 2010.02.20. 18:41:32
You sir are wrong, according to Astronmy, the color of a star is determined by the temperature at which it burns. Thus why there is red, blue, white, and yellow stars. Since the sun is a star it is governed by this principle.
Dátum: 2010.02.16. 10:16:19
Although I understand your math and it is quite sound, that makes no sense that as you level your skills would be more and more worthless. As I see it, it reads, at up to skill level 100 you get access to 1 level higher of items per 10 skill levels so at skill 90 you get 9 levels, at skill 100 you get 10 levels. After skill level 100, it takes 20 skill levels to achieve another item level higher. So at level 120 you access to items 11 levels higher, at 140 to 12 levels higher. It just doesn't make any sense for them to penalize you for hitting higher levels of a skill by making it worthless than it was before you went that high.
Dátum: 2010.02.16. 10:06:15
This question needs to be fixed to be more specific

What is Beckham's first name ?

Diego
Wayne
Garry
David

I believe they want the soccer/football star david beckham, but the way it is worded it could hold true all answers. I am quite positive I could find a person by all those first names with that last name, most by scrolling through a london phone book. There should be something in the question to differentiate which Beckham they are talking about.
Dátum: 2010.02.15. 08:19:19
Very wierd indeed. you should take it to level 120 and see if you can see 12 lvls higher
Dátum: 2010.02.14. 16:43:00
This isn't really a bug just more of a math error.

trade:

For each 10 trade skills you can buy items one level over your character level. Above level 100, you need 20 trade skill for each extra item level. Maximum level is 170.

for the trade skill if it takes 20 to for each extra item after level 100, then why is the max level 170? Wouldn't that be half way to the next item? Seems pointless to make the max level not either 160 or 180. I think players would prefer 180. just thought I would point this out.
Dátum: 2010.02.11. 05:50:20
On the Donald and Keifer Sutherland question, just change the where are they from to what nationality are they. Since they both are of Canadian Nationality. It is quite true that Keifer and his sister were born in England, but during the time of their birth their father was working on several projects for BBC, so most likely his wife was over there with him during the pregancy. Which is why they retained there Canadian Nationality.
Dátum: 2010.02.11. 05:38:32
Idézet: Hyannis - 2010.02.09. 14:56:12
Idézet: Spin - 2010.02.09. 14:08:08
Idézet: Hyannis - 2010.02.08. 14:30:59
Someone asked the following question:

Who discovered the ruins of Troy?

The possible answers were:

a} Henrich Schliemann
b} Flinders Petrie
c} Howard Carter
d} Artur Evans

The author of the question stated that Henrich Schliemann had discovered the ruins. This is incorrect. Henrich excavated the ruins from 1870 until 1890. The correct answer to the question is not even part of the possible answers - Charles McLaren. He discovered the ruins in 1822.

Please correct this question / answer - Thank you.

To start Henrich is mispelled and is missing an i, should be Heinrich. Secondly, Schliemann is the correct answer, since McLaren is only credited with suggesting the site as the location, since it was Schliemann and another man who actually excavated the ruins proving McLaren's theory correct he is one that archaeology has creditied with the discovery.

Check your facts correctly. 1822 the ruins were discovered by McLaren and it wasn't until 1870 before the ruins were actually excavated.
Schliemann only excavated and did not discover the ruins, which the question is asking. For further info goto http://www.allaboutturkey.com/troy.htm

I have checked my facts, and I checked yours, the site you list is run by a tour guide out of turkey, here is the from the bottom of the site.

All About Turkey © Burak Sansal 1996–2010, a certified professional tour guide in Turkey. Contact Burak at buraksan@superonline.com for all kinds of regular and/or private travel services throughout the country

This is generally considered a non scholarly or noncredable site. Since the owner is also the writer and doesn't say where he got his info from. My info on the other hand is from Archaeology Essentials a peer reviewed text book for a university Archaeology class. The authors are noted archaeologists as well as respected within their field. Unlike a tour guide who are known fudging the truth to spice up the tours a bit.
Dátum: 2010.02.09. 14:08:08
Idézet: Hyannis - 2010.02.08. 14:30:59
Someone asked the following question:

Who discovered the ruins of Troy?

The possible answers were:

a} Henrich Schliemann
b} Flinders Petrie
c} Howard Carter
d} Artur Evans

The author of the question stated that Henrich Schliemann had discovered the ruins. This is incorrect. Henrich excavated the ruins from 1870 until 1890. The correct answer to the question is not even part of the possible answers - Charles McLaren. He discovered the ruins in 1822.

Please correct this question / answer - Thank you.

To start Henrich is mispelled and is missing an i, should be Heinrich. Secondly, Schliemann is the correct answer, since McLaren is only credited with suggesting the site as the location, since it was Schliemann and another man who actually excavated the ruins proving McLaren's theory correct he is one that archaeology has creditied with the discovery.
Dátum: 2010.02.07. 11:49:35
Idézet: Hyannis - 2010.02.04. 16:26:55
Idézet: Spin - 2010.02.04. 11:37:09
Pluto was removed from the list of planets in our solar system due to a decision made by the International Astronomical Union (IAU) during a meeting in 2006. The IAU is made up of Astronomers from all over the world, and the desicion has much debate, but at the same time it was in every major newpaper in America, as well as everymajor televised news broadcast at least breifly touched on it. If you don't believe me just google it

I did Google it when I found out that I got the answer wrong!!!

wiki.answers states it is 9!!!

According to Wikipedia: it was, until 2006 the solar system's ninth planet, until the IAU defined the term 'planet'

You answered yourself in your own reply. If wikipedia, (non- academic site) even states it was until 2006. Then a game that started after 2006, and uses the new definition of a planet then why are complaining you got it wrong? The question is accurate, as it stands, just because wiki.answers states it first at 9, then later as 8. You might want to not use that site then.
Dátum: 2010.02.04. 11:37:09
Pluto was removed from the list of planets in our solar system due to a decision made by the International Astronomical Union (IAU) during a meeting in 2006. The IAU is made up of Astronomers from all over the world, and the desicion has much debate, but at the same time it was in every major newpaper in America, as well as everymajor televised news broadcast at least breifly touched on it. If you don't believe me just google it
Dátum: 2010.01.28. 08:51:00
Where did the pharaos rest after their death?

In their own pyramid that was built just for this
In a special city just built for the pharaos
In a small tomb next to the Nile
In a cemetery with all the other people

While this question is true for some of the pharaos, a rather small number of them infact. Most pharaos where buried in tombs and not in pyramids, but in a place called the valley of the kings in complex tombs, but not pyramids, pyramid construct was actually put aside do to the fact they stuck out and were easy for grave robbers to find a plunder. This question is wrong and needs to be removed.
Dátum: 2010.01.09. 00:34:28
The question.

Which city is not in the U.S.?

Denver
Vancouver
Washington

I can't remember the other possible answer right this second, this question is wrong. The author of the question has Vancouver as a city not in the U.S. and I believe they are refering to Vancouver B.C. , but about 400 miles south in Washington state there is also a Vancouver. So there is one in the U.S., As far as I can tell though all of the cities they had used as possible answers were all U.S. cities. Please delete this question or have the author change the answer to a city not in the U.S.
Dátum: 2010.01.03. 04:35:30
Just got this question.

A Truck Has What As It's Brakes?

Kenetic Brakes
Hydrolic Brakes
Air Brakes
Hydro Brakes

What type of truck? passenger truck, light truck, semi truck? 18 wheeler? Also most of these types can have either hydrolic or air brakes so this question should be marked as bad and reworked.
Dátum: 2009.12.29. 08:39:49
I just got this question

The oceans cover about what percentage of Earth?

80%
70%
71%
75%

This is the same as the question about what percentage of the Earth is cvered in water. the only difference is the lazy person who wrote this new question says the answer is 71% instead of the 70% the older question has.

I bring this up because I have seen increase in this rewording of a question. It is starting to get ridiculous.
Dátum: 2009.12.13. 07:24:46
I keep getting this question that asks

From which country does the kilt originate?

and i keep getting it wrong because it says that france is the right answer. So I did some search and no creditiable site even claims that france had anything to do with it. Some sites claim ireland was the first others say scotland. I am more inclinded to believe scotland. But I think the france answer needs to be either fixed or throw out unless a source can be provided that can give france as the correct answer that isn't wikipedia.
Dátum: 2009.12.08. 15:30:00
I just got the discharge soul well quest, and I took it. When I look at the quest screen it says under quest status you have answered 0 correct quiz questions in a row. So maybe you can answer quiz questions to solve this. I am more curious about actually discharging the well, other than getting some soul energy maybe what happens.
Dátum: 2009.11.22. 17:08:48
hard skin (learning 30):

If you cannot cope with the healing of your pet, you will have no other possibility than to train the poor being. In progress of time time this skin will grow tougher, and the higher the skill is, the less damage your pet will receive from the secondary attack of your opponents! Fortunately you do not have to develop this skill separately for each pet, it is effective on each trained creature of yours.
Dátum: 2009.10.27. 23:18:18
Ok so my latest quiz question got rejected. This is the question

Sponge Bob wears what shape of pants?

Square
Triangle
Oval
No Pants

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

How is this question only known by a special group of people? Sponge Bob square pants is a world wide watched cartoon. It even airs in china, according nickoleon website. I guess I am confused how this is a specail group knowledge.
Oldal: 12345