Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miklos

Dátum: 2012.09.10. 12:35:11
I had the programmer check the Crystal Horde. I received the answer that it's not the same as before (there were 2 parallel hordes), but there is one Crystal Horde but with double numbers. Also he checked and said everything was normal... So I just thought whoever of them was in the catacombs came out. But it seeems this is not the case and the problem is still not solved. I'm sorry to hear... Could you please help us a bit? Report us Crystal Horde members which are not in the catacomb, and still, impossible to attack.

About the disappearance of categorizing, sorry I'm puzzled, what happened? From these few words, I deduct that you do not get questions to be categorized anymore. This might be because the current question database have been categorized, and now you can categorize only questions when someone writes a new one.
Dátum: 2012.09.10. 06:48:44
31st of October, 14pm CET (8am EST). And we don't plan on changing it
Dátum: 2012.09.10. 06:46:34
Hey guys, use the chat, it is very handy for asking help or strategy discussion.
Dátum: 2012.09.10. 06:43:55
Yes, I admit this is one of the more difficult tasks. We will think about making it easier, thanks for your feedback.
Dátum: 2012.09.05. 12:00:19
No, you will not get more attacks from the toughness essence if you already have a belt of toughness.

Our programmer uses the php's built in random function (see as an example in the above program code I quoted). And trust me it works correctly, we did a quadrillion of testing...
Dátum: 2012.09.03. 14:43:10
Ah, I see! There are 2 crystal hordes there. Prolly one is in the catacomb, and one is out. You say the one in catacomb is stuck there, never came out?
Dátum: 2012.09.03. 14:42:06
Yes we are aware of this, please wait until Wednesday when the programmer is back, checking is will be the highest priority task for him.
Dátum: 2012.09.02. 16:35:56
Cruel: continuum diminution does not reduce re-attack time below 1 hour in war. This is not a bug, this is to prevent "instant" wins in war. About the unboost problem, I forward it to the programmer. I think the program works this way: when you request a duel list, it gets cached, so if the parameters change a bit, you might still get the same list for a while. THis is to prevent server overload.

Johannes, Dancer: ok, we shall correct these.

Dolph13: I think this might be because if the crystal horde loses 5 wars, they immediately hide in the catacombs, but ongoing wars dont end. They will come forth quite fast, then you can continue fighting them and winning the war.
Dátum: 2012.09.02. 16:26:06
Hi,
The Lady alveriel's contest has ended and been reset today a few hours ago, now the new competition is on, prolly you created your skills in the previous period.
Dátum: 2012.09.01. 13:45:10
You welcome, I try to do my best!

Hi! I would swear that always only 2 chests were given out, but you are right, text says 3! I think it is a typo, original intention was to give 1 chest so you have a specialization item, and one so you can have an item which helps skill improvement. But I will look after this.

As long as I know, treasure chests can be claimed at any time after you defeated your first entity. You just click the chest, and then under entities, you can choose your reward. You clicked the chest once, and both disappeared? And you got 2 choices on the entity screen? If you like I can remove your item and give back the chest, just send me a pm with your character name and the item you want removed.
Dátum: 2012.09.01. 13:39:43
Believe me, it is pure random. I play a character on the original servers, I tried several times the 7 items quest, but it always took me more than 25 DG, so since that I do the 25 DG instead. I suggest you to do the same, if you don't want to risk, walk the safe path. But you should be aware that if you like to take risks, probably you are better off with the 7 items quest (if your luck is high enough) because then it takes only 21-22 DG on average to find it.

Cruel, about the essences, keep trying, chance for each essence is the same.
Dátum: 2012.08.31. 11:24:38
This is a mistake from our part.
W4 is running the code "you lose all uneqipped items" but meanwhile we added the birthday promotion which messes up with this.
We are checking the logs and giving back the birthday package to everyone who has lost it, we are very sorry for the inconvenience. We shall be done with it very soon, if you are still missing something please send us an email at info doomlord net or send me a private message, with your character ID and name.
Dátum: 2012.08.30. 14:27:08
Yes it's support, sorry for the wrong translation, we shall correct it.
Dátum: 2012.08.30. 14:25:41
The promotion lasts for 2 weeks, so the last day when you get the package is 5th of Sept.

Please note that the special promotion items will be available in the shop for 1 more week, then they will disappear.
Dátum: 2012.08.30. 14:22:19
Indeed, I see your multiplier is 1.00 x when it should be 1.32 x. Anyway, I corrected it, and forward it to the programmer. About the AS, please send us an email with the amount you are missing, and your character name / world and the GM will add it for you.
Dátum: 2012.08.29. 05:52:13
Yes, you can get better reward if you get +50, +100, +150 pieces even if you team ranks lower.
Dátum: 2012.08.27. 11:35:04
Thanks, I'm happy to hear that the problem have been resolved!
Dátum: 2012.08.27. 11:33:55
I checked on this and had your medals added, Sacrosant and Firebane.
Dátum: 2012.08.26. 18:31:01
BabeTheOx: what browser are you using? which version?

Axe L: I can't give you back the mana from here, but it will regen up quick, sorry for the inconvenience
Dátum: 2012.08.26. 18:24:23
Thank you for your feedback, I'm forwarding it to the programmer!