Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - BabeTheOx

Oldal: 1234567
Dátum: 2011.02.05. 23:22:09
manaconstruction for this event might as well have been left out of the event for all it does......my manaconstruction builds around 45,000 SE. the event credits me with 50 build points for this........ if i do the minimum SE build i get 25 build points credit AND it counts towards LUCK......Take my advice and use manaconstruction for the clan.
Dátum: 2011.02.03. 22:11:25
O My God is this thing ever dragging on!!!!!!
Dátum: 2011.02.02. 02:46:28
many of the points seem pretty valid. Me, i will keep playing, I am just debating quitting spending any money on it. Low activity and information from dev should have an answer dont you think?
Dátum: 2011.01.02. 03:58:56
OK... just looking for a bit more clarity on the championship. I think i understand that the statistics you have at the time of the registration, are the ones you use for the championship.

How does this apply with respects to Mind Boost? will the skill you are boosting be the one you use for the championship as well?

And would the equipment you wear, and the equipment on your pets, also be frozen?

And how exactly does the pet thing work... do you need the pets you want to use for the championship have to be ready to fight at the moment of registration for you to be able to use them.

And if they need to be ready to fight at the time of registration, does that mean it does not matter wether you have them ready to fight or not when the actual championship occurs (ie. would my pets fight even if they were training or something?)

Any other clarity that could be added that I have not asked would also be appreciated, because I know I am not asking everything I am wondering about.
Dátum: 2011.01.02. 03:39:20
Is there a chart or something that i can look up to see how much xp you need to level up (for each level).....I am world 3 and trying to figure out when to oblivion disadvanced development and replace with energy harvest. Please note, it seems to me that there are not a lot of people to duel when you are emerald, level 40. I count only 10 at or above me, and another 24 if you go all the ways down to level 34 for prey.
Dátum: 2010.12.17. 20:56:35
I hear ya on choosing the suckiest team. Thankfully I will handily get my minimum for a reward even though my team is dead last on 3 despite having most people.
Dátum: 2010.12.09. 22:34:20
Agnaesh, the fascinating
42 followers

So far your team found a total of 106 map pieces.
So far you found 22 map pieces.

Okay .. world 3... If i have this many, and we have the most players, and we are in last place... what are the rest doing?
Dátum: 2010.12.08. 22:42:41
What is with team Agnaesh on World 3????
It has the most players, but is almost last, and of all the pieces they have, i have found over 20%.
Dátum: 2010.12.02. 18:24:53
Would it have been easier to assign the sould hucksters somewhat randomly (accounting for some type of balancing here), then let us choose our reward at the end of the event? Perhaps that way would allow for a more even competitiion? Instead of having more people choose the useful rewarding hucksters and leaving the others with less players (and perhaps a less chance of winning) on the remaiining soul hucksters
Dátum: 2010.12.01. 13:57:14
If do really well with finding map pieces, how much better a reward will you get if your group utterly fails.
My example would be if I entered with Agnaesh ( +3% SE on hunts, non-stackable with Tower of Power)
I personally think few will choose this soulhuckster but i want the bonus.
If that sould huckster finishes last, but I find a crazy high amount of Map, what level of reward could i expect ?
Dátum: 2010.11.30. 22:19:06
I have been told that joining AGNAESH is pointless if you are with a clan that has many active builders and expects to be on the top of the tower of power a lot ... because the hunting bonus does not stack with tower of power. Even so, i might think about it, but this revelation saddened me
Dátum: 2010.11.16. 21:00:13
Emerald Power is looking for 5 new members on world 3.
Mad Builders and very impressive fighters.
Many buildings already built.
Come join the fun.
Dátum: 2010.11.10. 17:43:01
thanks... it did seem a bit too powerful, but then world 3 is my first try at the game. I still only duel for random fun, or to kill myself LOL ... Havent even looked at the duelling aspect closely at all, and dont expect to till the absorber isnt that powerful anymore anyways. Thanks for input
Dátum: 2010.11.10. 04:16:47
are there any other items that stop that much damage?
Dátum: 2010.11.10. 00:04:14
I wasnt sure where else to post, so this is the most familiar for me.

Is the Magic Absorber too powerful an item, when comparing it to other Magic Absorbtion items, most of which only have a tiny static bonus?
Dátum: 2010.10.20. 20:03:44
hmm over all the event wasnt as bad as i thought it would be, but it still needed a bit more balancing. phase one went by slow and 2 and 3 went by way too fast. And then there was the relic drop rate. If you put a solid effort into it, you should have had a much more solid chance of getting a relic
Dátum: 2010.10.15. 22:10:42
I must say, over all i am not impressed 114 victories and a lot of SE got me 14 to stats, and 3 to luck. I did everything i could to get the magic absorber and no dice.. will have to go invis and pout for a couple weeks to get over it. Anyone have any idea how much SE it will take to overcome the OP benefits those luckiest enough to get relics have?
Another question, it seems there is a choice in the reward, or is this not so? Is it accept stats now, or when you level ( i assume that is to give you a chance to boost your favourite stats before getting the reward stat bonus) but then i see infection -5 as well, and that is the part i wonder about .. is it choose stats or choose infection? Any clarification would be nice
Dátum: 2010.10.14. 23:22:36
well i hope that 2nd relic comes soon, part 2 and 3 go ridiculously fast compared to one, and all i really keep going past 30 for was the 2nd relic
Dátum: 2010.10.14. 22:41:44
anyone else feel like they are getting shut out of the relics? Over 100 victories here and only found 1st relic and a bunch of okayish potions.
Dátum: 2010.10.12. 23:36:25
Welll, i figured it wasnt worth more than 30 wins a part, but that got messed up because the 2nd relic is actually worth having. SO, true to life in general, once an item has worth, it seems luck departs and i have spent 60+ victories looking for part 2 relic to no avail.. thats way over budget and kinda pissing me off since i didnt want to waste this much time on it. Here's hoping the end reward is worth the angst of never getting the drop I play it for now.
Oldal: 1234567