Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Bartessica Slam

Dátum: 2011.09.21. 09:45:25
Topic : Quiz:

Hi, anyone who can translate this :

A kvízolimpia jelenleg nem fut

Thx.E.

(fyi: I got this info when I was trying to start up the quiz... what didn't want to start up obviously)
Dátum: 2011.09.20. 12:28:11
Hi Eukar,

thanks, ...
now I can't but hope someone of the DL-admins will send it back or change it ... looks with puppy eyes to the first Admin who is passing by.

E.
Dátum: 2011.09.20. 11:58:28
Hi,

I wrote an adventure “Rescue your Pride” … so far nothing special.
Till 1 of our clan members got this adventure and passed it.
Now; I did incorporate the following:
#NAME#
#HORDE#
#COMMANDER#
But the players name, (his/her) horde and (his/her) commander does not appears, only the above “#Name#, ..”.
Perhaps (most probably), I misunderstood how this is working… so hereby 3 questions:
1. How must I write it so eg. a player his name pops up into the text?
2. Can an Admin send it back (though it is approved)?
3. … or can an Admin correct this?
Thanks for your Reply;
E.
Dátum: 2011.09.14. 21:06:24
Yes indeed Shart,
thx for your help/information.

E.
Dátum: 2011.09.14. 06:37:31
Sorry, a stupid error of translation out of my motherlanguage!
(E. is my thirth language , rofl )

I wanted to say/ask:
Is it (or will it be) a manual-job (by hand) to add those +2%SE when ppl have a drop like this?

Reason of my question:
1. No change while hunting in %-boost
2. No change while answering questions (in %-boost)
3. No change in my skill overvieuw (SM-skill)

Thanks for your answer
E.

(lol; and yes a real manuel would be so great!!! But after all "exploring" the game does have his charm too )
Dátum: 2011.09.12. 18:00:28
Hi Miklos,

a tuff job these days for you!

Anyway; concerning the "half-year tome of wisdom"; as I do not see any +2% increas and as I read "man" shall have to at that manuel; I was wondering , if this would be done after the event or.... .
Thx for your answer.
E.
Dátum: 2011.02.22. 19:49:59
Question: Who invented the toilet?

Hmmm... and what about Crete?

Origin from Crete
The earliest possible hint we have as to who invented the toilet dates back up to around 4,000 years into the past. There are those who theorize that an unnamed Minoan, which means a local of Crete, is the inventor of today’s toilet. However, an unknown and unnamed Minoan won’t give us who invented the toilet. At least we now know that as early as 2,500 B.C. seated toilets have been in use, which means that such toilets also had a drainage system.

I'm convinced that the "good answer" did give Queen E. a more luxuary feeling while doing here "needs"; but that's more or less improving a knowlage; no?

Regards

Elvenwind
Dátum: 2011.02.06. 15:14:58
You are right,

but I need to say that a lot of American foodball, soccer, baseball, etc. etc. questions are too! Not to mention questions of a tv broadcast in USA... how can one (=non USA-people) answer these? And yes Google brings a lot... but not all.

Regards,
Elvenwind
Dátum: 2011.02.05. 10:41:05
Hi,
The following question has a default into it:
"The theme for the British TV show "Jonathan Greek" is a variation on which classical piece of music?"

Must be:
"The theme for the British TV show "Jonathan Creek" is a variation on which classical piece of music?"

Regards,
Elvenwind
Dátum: 2011.01.28. 20:34:35
Question: How many legs does a squid have?

Answer:
Squid do not have "legs", but they do have appendages that act in a way for locomotion. They have ten total appendages, 8 arms and 2 tentacles.
Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_legs_does_a_squid_have#ixzz1CMf5akaZ

when you have the chose between : 8 and 10... and 10 is the "right" answer (according to the Quiz)... than the least you can say is that this question is "ambigious".

So in my opinion this question is wrong!

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2010.12.21. 11:47:52
Thanks D00mlord, (for the reply)

actual situation:
player "Gimli" is level 5;
but still I got the info at "recommendation" : "Statistics: 0 player was registered on the base of your recommendation.."

So, stillnot working

E.
Dátum: 2010.12.19. 17:54:24
Topic: "no link/ no profit" after recommendation and bringing new player into the game DL ?
Hi, I sent an e-mail to the my friend (player “Gimli“) to start with Doomlord too. He got my mail, and logged in as a player… it didn’t work to make a link between us… so I don’t get any benefit out of it.
Ok, he deleted his avatar; I resend the e-mail… he re-start his new account … with no result of any link … with no result of any benefit.
So, question is, how can I “restore” this situation?
If wanted, he can also write an e-mail as confirmation… but does it make a difference?
So, I hope someone of the helpdesk could help us (Elvenwind and Gimli).

Thanks,
E.
Dátum: 2010.12.16. 17:46:25
Hi,

Request: Could it be made possible to sell (or hand over) the Dimension Gate-treasures into the Clan?

Some of our members do have "no luck" in finding a treasure; and I have the feeling I got "All the luck".
Even so, I can tell, I have now 2x the "thaumaturgical necklace". So I was thinking, what if I could sell (or give it away) to a clanmember... eg. min fee for DL could be 5 treasure point or The Lowest bid is: 6 treasure points... .

Thanks fo taking this into account.

E.
Dátum: 2010.10.09. 15:01:33
Hi,

I´m lost regarding ´Visit the Oracle!´. I´m level 14 and I was convinced this quest would be doable while reading ´Chapter 13´ , as eg. Visit Drakin! (complete in legend at Level ... but no... nothing I see to click on... . Sight.
Could someone help me (and others) out here please.

Thanks,
Elvenwind
Dátum: 2010.10.09. 14:32:43
Hi,

could the àdmin`open a `Quests`topic?
Or, if it exists... where could I find it ... I'm stuck into a quest and don't know where or who to ask assistence.

Thanks for the input.

Elvenwind
Dátum: 2010.09.08. 07:33:11
question:
Who is the first Permanent President of the European Union?

José Manuel Barroso
Herman van Rompuy
Tony Blair
François Mitterrand

Remark of Doomlord: According to evaluators your question is ambiguous.

Question: I don't see anything ambiguous into it.... could anyone give me some more information?
Motivation:
1. Until recent The president was a "rotating function", so not Permanent. When a member of the EU was “chairman”; The Prime-minister became for that period (6months), the President of the EU.
2. So, in the actual situation they elected a “permanent” President of the EU (not any more in function of the rotating chairmanship). So I don’t see the fact of being ambiguous; he is the first elected president ; he is the first Permanent President due to no more rotation system.
3. My question is in regard of the EU, not the EC; so no ambiguous at all.
So, I hope you could give me some more detail about your worries (as English is my 3th language it’s always possible there is a “miss-interpretation”)

Thanks,
Elvenwind
Dátum: 2010.08.26. 06:02:23
I fully agree! Now I have to skip it and then it's lost... .