Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
381. hozzászólás - 2010.12.13. 08:15:25 (Válasz quint #379 hozzászólására.)
You are right. I keep writing down the requirements of adventures to calculate when will my character be able to do them.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
Pontszám: 5
very popularGalanaNő
Végzetúr poronty
24 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
382. hozzászólás - 2010.12.13. 08:58:04 (Válasz quint #379 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: quint - 2010.12.13. 08:04:55
Actually, there is a threshold value for skill tests at each level: the average of the skills of players of that level. (this is computed twice a day) So it is normal that this threshold increases each time you level up.

As for having to repeat tests for which you used CPs, my advice is to observe the amount of HP you usually lose in adventure battles and try to anticipate whether you have enough in order to complete the next adventure. If not, better wait until you do. The same goes for SE/HP/SP requirement in adventures. Of course, this only works when you know in advance what test you'll encounter, but that's why I created the page http://doomlord.wikidot.com/adventures where you can look up adventures and see if you are prepared to pass the tests. For adventures not on that list, you'll just have to make sure that you do them with close to full HP and SP, with potions of each type prepared and with enough SE on you. This way, you can minimize the chance of losing CPs on adventures you might have to try again later. It also doesn't hurt set the maximum number of CPs that can be used in an adventure to some really high value. (like 500 or 1000, just to be sure)

I know this doesn't change the fact that you're still going to lose some CPs from time to time, but if you give yourself enough chance to complete an adventure in one try, the chance of losing CPs will decrease drastically. And I think that's the only way to counter this feature (I wouldn't call it a bug or error, since it's probably the way it's intended to work), because the admns will definitely not change it.

As a builder, there is still a definite possibility that I may lose a fight, and if that is at the end of an adventure, then any Crystal Points I have invested up to then are wasted, and this was the source of my original complaint. There are also quiz questions with wrong answers that create the same problem. Really, I'm not complaining about the cost of CPs, at least not yet. What is upsetting me is that you get credit for successfully completing part of an adventure, except if it is a skill or attribute challenge. I have a major problem with that part of the adventures.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
383. hozzászólás - 2010.12.13. 09:01:02 (Válasz Galana #382 hozzászólására.)
How about:

If you complete a skill/ability challenge with additional CP, the system could save it like the quiz challenge and the likes so we wouldn't have to invest lots of CP.

Ideas?
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
384. hozzászólás - 2010.12.13. 09:16:53 (Válasz Kethios #383 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.12.13. 09:01:02
How about:

If you complete a skill/ability challenge with additional CP, the system could save it like the quiz challenge and the likes so we wouldn't have to invest lots of CP.

Ideas?

That's pretty much what we've been saying.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
385. hozzászólás - 2010.12.13. 09:30:34 (Válasz LydonB #384 hozzászólására.)
.-.
Okay. I'll discuss it with the staff.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
386. hozzászólás - 2010.12.13. 10:38:18
as i said in another post, i received a reply from Miklos via email regarding the cp problem.

not sure if it's ok to post it here, but basically he said :

1. it's by design. they view the "repeat fight test" as an exploit (fail adventure on purpose after the fight, and repeat next day)
2. they decided to mark as done the hp,sp,potions, etc. tests
3. ....
4. profit

so as far as i can tell... they say it's ok if we gain nothing (re-do fight tests), but SPEND something (re-do stupid requirements tests ... 79 learning anyone?)
A hozzászólást Inv_ módosította 2010.12.13. 10:38:57-kor
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
very popularGalanaNő
Végzetúr poronty
24 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
387. hozzászólás - 2010.12.13. 19:05:48 (Válasz LydonB #384 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.12.13. 09:16:53
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.12.13. 09:01:02
How about:

Ideas?

That's pretty much what we've been saying.

Precisely. The number of times this is likely to happen shouldn't damage the bottom line. And would they rather me spend 50 CPs ONCE to pass an adventure, or spend 0 CPs and abandon it in fear of being unable to pass it at all? Seems like meeting somewhere in the middle is the best strategy for both sides.
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
388. hozzászólás - 2010.12.16. 17:46:25
Hi,

Request: Could it be made possible to sell (or hand over) the Dimension Gate-treasures into the Clan?

Some of our members do have "no luck" in finding a treasure; and I have the feeling I got "All the luck".
Even so, I can tell, I have now 2x the "thaumaturgical necklace". So I was thinking, what if I could sell (or give it away) to a clanmember... eg. min fee for DL could be 5 treasure point or The Lowest bid is: 6 treasure points... .

Thanks fo taking this into account.

E.
irritatingBash Chelik
Végzetúr poronty
62 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
389. hozzászólás - 2010.12.21. 16:51:01
how about an option where players can craft their own weapons, armors and stuff
and choose how that equipment would affect them?
everything based on a lv of a player and resourses he or she put into that item?
this will make doomlords even more unique
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
390. hozzászólás - 2010.12.21. 17:08:19 (Válasz Bartessica Slam #388 hozzászólására.)
Trade between players will not be a feature of Doomlord in the near future. Too many ways of cheating.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
391. hozzászólás - 2010.12.21. 20:10:30 (Válasz Bash Chelik #389 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Bash Chelik - 2010.12.21. 16:51:01
how about an option where players can craft their own weapons, armors and stuff
and choose how that equipment would affect them?
everything based on a lv of a player and resourses he or she put into that item?
this will make doomlords even more unique

This is an AWESOME idea... You could even have base bonuses based off current Skills (such as Creative Affinity gives a Soul Drain bonus, Toughness = Absorption, Critical Hit = Critical Damage bonus, etc) - which you could then boost with more SE, Soul Diamonds and Stones. Developers are always looking to bleed out more Stones...
much likedManannan Mac LirFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
51 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
392. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 14:26:07
Sorry if it has been said before.

I currently have a choice of three Quests - all of which require me to be at least 2 levels higher than I currently am. (they are all vist the X quests).

Is it possible that there could be more alternative quests to avoid this happeneing? and /or that the quests on offer re -randomize once a day?
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
393. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 14:41:56 (Válasz Manannan Mac Lir #392 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Manannan Mac Lir - 2010.12.22. 14:26:07
Sorry if it has been said before.

I currently have a choice of three Quests - all of which require me to be at least 2 levels higher than I currently am. (they are all vist the X quests).

Is it possible that there could be more alternative quests to avoid this happeneing? and /or that the quests on offer re -randomize once a day?

I dont think that would happen. Some quests are designated to take a long time or require for you to wait few levels. You will gain access to repetable quests after completing 100 of them.
A hozzászólást petel87 módosította 2010.12.22. 14:42:28-kor
much likedManannan Mac LirFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
51 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
394. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 16:17:41
Yes - but I have to wait two levels before I can do any quests as I have done every other quest that I have been offered....
irritatingBash Chelik
Végzetúr poronty
62 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
395. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 16:27:33 (Válasz Viridel #391 hozzászólására.)
yeah
for example, you have to pay your lv x 3 ducats for one piece of equipment
with your se you could boost ability scores(those you choose)
with action or cristal points battle skills and for ancient stones some unique properties
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
396. hozzászólás - 2010.12.29. 23:53:55
It would be nice to have a button (associated with the applicable Comfort function) to Heal all injured pets with one click. Between artifacts that allow fight & heal and the AA skill, there really shouldn't be a need to micromanage your healing clicks.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
397. hozzászólás - 2010.12.31. 01:20:15
Maybe it has already been suggested, but why can't Premium players choose between 25% more AP or DP?
Being restricted to APs is not good for duelers.

Cruel.
irritatingBash Chelik
Végzetúr poronty
62 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
398. hozzászólás - 2011.01.07. 15:53:26
how about some option where you can pay ducats to
mercenary npc players to attack someone and soften up his defence
of course, neither of attacker or defender will get se from that battle
for example, no more than 1 one mercenary can be sent on same player in 8 hours
or on those under 24. lv?
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
399. hozzászólás - 2011.01.10. 18:49:17
New event idea:
The enemy masses all of it's strength and manages to partially possess every doomlord in the game.

As a result, all doomlords (apart from clan members) can attack each other until the event
finishes.

If you win a duel, you have a chance to target the enemy part in your opponent, destroying it.

After destroying it, you can use an empty totem (bought for 5 duel points from the soul-huckster) to trap the enemy in.

There is a chance to find an empty totem during hunts (2%)

(If you win a challenge, you have the same chance to target the enemy part, but you destroy 1/3rd of it, partially filling a totem.)

Once you cleanse your opponent of the enemy, she/he goes back to normal and is knocked out of the competition (cannot collect any more totems and is prohibited from attacking their horde).

You can buy a relic that gives you a 5% chance to steal a totem in a successful duel (costs 2 filled totems)

After 1 week, the person carrying the most totems are the best fighters/tacticians so they receive the greatest prize.

There are three leaderboards:
The ones that won the most duels
The ones that finished with the most totems
The clan that has the most totems in total

Everyone that takes part receives a totem charm (hatred of horde + 10 (goes over max))
If you finish on one of the leaderboards, you receive +5% SE from duels/+5 to your skills during challenges (your choice)- unless it's the clan leaderboard
If your clan comes top, the prize is each member gains (level/2) absorption (does not increase over time)
If you're top of the list, you receive +10% SE from duels/+10 to your skills during challenges and tests

If you like it but some of the stats (prizes too generous, chance to get totem too small, too imbalanced for duelers/hunters) then please state exactly what you think should happen (I think developers are more likely to take an idea if it has confident and defined values).
A hozzászólást Phalanxii módosította 2011.01.10. 19:23:45-kor
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
400. hozzászólás - 2011.01.10. 19:22:52 (Válasz Phalanxii #399 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Phalanxii - 2011.01.10. 18:49:17
New event idea:
The enemy masses all of it's strength and manages to partially possess every doomlord in the game.

As a result, all doomlords (apart from clan members) can attack each other until the event
finishes.

If you win a duel, you have a chance to target the enemy part in your opponent, destroying it.

After destroying it, you can use an empty totem (bought for 5 duel points from the soul-huckster) to trap the enemy in.

There is a chance to find a totem during hunts (2%)

(If you win a challenge, you have the same chance to target the enemy part, but you destroy 1/3rd of it, partially filling a totem.)

Once you cleanse your opponent of the enemy, she/he goes back to normal and is knocked out of the competition (cannot collect any more totems and is prohibited from attacking their horde).

You can buy a relic that gives you a 5% chance to steal a totem in a successful duel (costs 2 filled totems)

After 1 week, the person carrying the most totems are the best fighters/tacticians so they receive the greatest prize.

There are three leaderboards:
The ones that won the most duels
The ones that finished with the most totems
The clan that has the most totems in total

Everyone that takes part receives a totem charm (hatred of horde + 10 (goes over max))
If you finish on one of the leaderboards, you receive +5% SE from duels/+5 to your skills during challenges (your choice)- unless it's the clan leaderboard
If your clan comes top, the prize is each member gains (level/2) absorption (does not increase over time)
If you're top of the list, you receive +10% SE from duels/+10 to your skills during challenges and tests

If you like it but some of the stats (prizes too generous, chance to get totem too small, too imbalanced for duelers/hunters) then please state exactly what you think should happen (I think developers are more likely to take an idea if it has confident and defined values).

YEA! Another offensive event! Screw the Builders!

Ok, to add a little more - there is already a contest for pure attackers, the Championship. This new Xeno-Battle is going down a really bad path (another screw the Builders), Avriel is also heavily based on attacking, and the Zankwad event was a complete farce for non-attacking players... Do we really need yet another offensive event?
A hozzászólást Viridel módosította 2011.01.10. 19:27:09-kor
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!