Topic neve: Sugestion box
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
201. hozzászólás - 2010.08.29. 04:18:30
my response was wholly predicted.?

when u cant understand what trends are and think that good analysis can be done without factoring in trends then trust me your not that smart, not even close lol,

your what could suitably be called an absolute mental midget:)

u might think your hot sh1t but sorry to say your not even a cold fart warmed up.

regards
Miss D00ml0rd:)
Pontszám: 5.33
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
202. hozzászólás - 2010.08.29. 09:29:46
Now...now boys and girls, there's no need to get rude.
After reading all that you said i'll make a small resume.

Yes the world is unbalanced and the things are not so great, but what can they do ?! I've seen a good idea that can work and it might be better with one addition.

They HAVE to clean the worlds of inactive players (players that didn't logged in for 2 months can be marked as inactive). Then as some suggested they can find a way to "force" the character creation if the ratio falls hardly (0.8 ) and they can use the free switch idea also in that time.
As an addition they can also set a "newbie protection" (seen it in other games) than can work not level based but time based. Why not level based ? because the game has a protection if you look at the dueling restriction. A time based protection is better since the player can be safe for a few days and he can develop the character and actually see the advantages of the game.

About race bonuses, i find them balanced if you look at the big picture and not at a specific player. It's all about how you play the game, and i can say that i'm entitled to say that since i'm one of the best players in world 2 (Sapphire and 2 times champion). Also W2 can be taken as reference since the race distribution started to look like this:

1. Emerald
2. Diamond
3. Sapphire & Ruby

The bottom line is that we need more balance when it comes to race population, not race bonuses.
A hozzászólást Dakaan módosította 2010.08.29. 09:31:32-kor
Pontszám: 5
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
203. hozzászólás - 2010.08.29. 16:08:07 (Válasz LydonB #196 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.08.28. 20:58:55
The current bonuses are balanced. If things are changed the situation will degenerate into chaos.

There's no way the game developers will change so fundamental a rule, so this is all an academic debate.

And if by any chance my posts offend anyone, please don't be. I speak my mind as is; there's no beating around the bush.

If there's something in your mind that you think might offend someone, it's best not to speak it. Typically, that's a lesson that one's parents impart to their children before they are old enough to play with computers.

If the goal is to get an even distribution of players among the hordes, you allow the horde bonuses to fluctuate based on how many players are in that horde. The fewer players in a horde, the greater the horde bonus.

This scenario can, and will be abused.

Some would say the status quo is being abused. How could/would this scenario be abused? More speciically, abused in a way that's worse than the current situation? The only way I can think of would be to register a bunch of dummy accounts to try to affect the bonuses, but that's easily dealt with, either by only factoring in characters of a minimum level, or by some kind of weighting by level scheme, or both.
averageWDHellSFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
204. hozzászólás - 2010.09.19. 10:39:51
I sugest my contact for create art for the site,
new creatures and stuff.
Thanks.
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
205. hozzászólás - 2010.10.07. 17:50:05 (Válasz ImLittleJon #127 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2010.06.11. 15:10:10
The Quiz page should show how many questions you have accumulated. It would be nice to also show how many more hunts you need to get right before you earn another question. And, in a perfect world, you would be able to renounce however many questions you wanted all at once.

I'm resurrecting a couple of old suggestions to see if/how the new admin communication process works. I'm picking this one because the basic request (showing the number of questions on the quiz page) should be trivially easy to implement, and I doubt anyone would raise strenuous objections to it.

So, as I understand the process, Kethios will read this the next time he comes to the forums. He will then mention it to the admins, and he will post their reaction. Is that correct? Kethios, would it be easier for you if we had a special thread just for stuff that we would like the admins to see?
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
206. hozzászólás - 2010.10.07. 18:01:54 (Válasz Viridel #119 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.06.02. 23:13:09
Building from the Soul Well really shouldn't trigger the Clan tag, and should barely qualify as an Event. By reverse, I find it odd that the completion of a building is NOT an Event - and it's something that really SHOULD trigger the Clan tag... It would really help Clan Leaders organize the build order better.

Resurrecting this one, too, for Kethios to discuss with the admins.

Here's how I would spec this out for the programmer:

1) Completing a clan building should generate a line in the clan events page and turn the clan menu item red. This should be trivially easy to implement and not particularly contentious.

2) Building from the clan soul well should not turn the clan menu item red
3) Whether building from the clan soul well should generate a line in the clan events page at all requires more discussion. If #2 can not be implemented without also changing the behavior on #3, then #2 should be regarded as requiring discussion as well.

4) I would add one other related item that Viridel did not mention. Highlighting a forum topic should turn the clan menu item red. If that requires generating a line in the clan events page, I would find that acceptable, but I would prefer it to just turn the menu item red without generating a line in the clan events page.
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
207. hozzászólás - 2010.10.07. 18:05:36 (Válasz ImLittleJon #118 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2010.06.02. 15:34:39
There should be a way to make the clan's current building appear at the top of the page. Either a manual button that a leader can click to set it, or automatically based on the last building that someone built with SE from the soul well.

This is the last suggestion I'm resurrecting for admin consideration right now. It is not as trivial to implement as the others I resurrected, but it should be doable in a matter of hours, not days.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
208. hozzászólás - 2010.10.08. 04:55:24 (Válasz ImLittleJon #205 hozzászólására.)
Okay.

The system shows hoe much question you have to answer till you will be able to write a new one/renounce - under the quiz menu. If you have the acceleration feature the number of missing questions is divided by 2 (if you answer them correctly) - and it'll mean the number of hunts you have to make till the new question writing opportunity. Like:

You need to answer 30 more questions before you can write another.

Without acceleration: 30 hunts
With acceleration: 1 hunt=2 question if right answer - 15 hunts

About renounce, I support it. If I accumulated like 5 questions meaning I answered 500 quiz right I'd like to renounce them with one click - there shall be a button: "Renounce all"
I'll tell this to the admins. It is a good suggestion.

What special thread you mean John? Be a bit more specific so I can work on it.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
209. hozzászólás - 2010.10.08. 05:01:55 (Válasz ImLittleJon #206 hozzászólására.)
1. Okay, I'll tell this to the admins and see how they think about it.

2. Building from the soul well is triggering the event panel because there are more users from a clan that can build from the SW aka are having 3 or more votes. We implemented this feature to help them see what buiding the clan is currently... building.

3. I think we could make something that will solve #2 and #3. How about building from the SW would turn the event menu yellow, so every events except this one would remain marked in red.
Can be easily implemented and I think the programmer would do it for us.

4. All I can say is, I'll forward this to the admins and post their reply here.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
210. hozzászólás - 2010.10.08. 05:05:40 (Válasz ImLittleJon #207 hozzászólására.)
Hmm. So a button with the "currently building: XY" that can only be changed by the players with 5 or more votes?

Other users will see what you are building when clicking on your clan. This can be hard when you want to take the Tower of Power so the clan that has the most levels can be aware, save up APs and then build to prevent others doing so.

Still want to make it happen? If yes, I'll write it on my list.

averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
211. hozzászólás - 2010.10.08. 21:23:43 (Válasz Kethios #209 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.10.08. 05:01:55
1. Okay, I'll tell this to the admins and see how they think about it.

2. Building from the soul well is triggering the event panel because there are more users from a clan that can build from the SW aka are having 3 or more votes. We implemented this feature to help them see what buiding the clan is currently... building.

That's what the Clan Messageboard is for. Plus, since it takes a day or two to get the well back up to where it's worth spending again, build priorities could have definitely changed in that time.

3. I think we could make something that will solve #2 and #3. How about building from the SW would turn the event menu yellow, so every events except this one would remain marked in red.
Can be easily implemented and I think the programmer would do it for us.

I still like no-trigger, SW Builds just don't matter to the rest of the Clan 99.5% of the time.

4. All I can say is, I'll forward this to the admins and post their reply here.

How about the 2nd component of the suggestion, where completed buildings DO trigger the Clan Button?
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
212. hozzászólás - 2010.10.08. 21:25:34 (Válasz Kethios #210 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.10.08. 05:05:40
Hmm. So a button with the "currently building: XY" that can only be changed by the players with 5 or more votes?

Other users will see what you are building when clicking on your clan. This can be hard when you want to take the Tower of Power so the clan that has the most levels can be aware, save up APs and then build to prevent others doing so.

I'm assuming this is intended to be visible only to our Clan. It would be a neat little feature, although somewhat redundant with the Clan Messageboard.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
213. hozzászólás - 2010.10.08. 21:27:50
One suggestion that I would like to resurrect is that you can always see the time until you get your next AP. With the Zankwads requiring two APs, it would be nice to see how long you will have to wait if you have one AP currently. Same idea as the Auction Hall, where 2 or 5 APs are utilized.

Since the timer shows when you have no APs, it should be a simple fix to just have it always show - just take out the zero-condition.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
214. hozzászólás - 2010.10.09. 06:25:30 (Válasz Viridel #213 hozzászólására.)
Okay.. adding this one to my list aswell.

Please be patient till next monday.
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Quests-topic
215. hozzászólás - 2010.10.09. 14:32:43
Hi,

could the àdmin`open a `Quests`topic?
Or, if it exists... where could I find it ... I'm stuck into a quest and don't know where or who to ask assistence.

Thanks for the input.

Elvenwind
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
216. hozzászólás - 2010.10.09. 14:37:24
If its something you need other players help to complete ask here:
http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,67.0

If its something you don't understand ask here
http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,9.900
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
217. hozzászólás - 2010.10.11. 19:08:34 (Válasz Viridel #212 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.10.08. 21:25:34
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.10.08. 05:05:40

I'm assuming this is intended to be visible only to our Clan. It would be a neat little feature, although somewhat redundant with the Clan Messageboard.

Right, I was definitely intending the special order to be visible only to clan members. The existing mechanisms (clan messageboard and the clan events list) have not been sufficient, in my experience. Every once in a while, someone spaces it while building and accidentally puts the SE towards another level of something we had completed recently. Plus, it would eliminate a whole lot of scrolling to find the current building. If it absolutely has to be visible to non-clan-members, I would probably still find it to be worth it, but I'm not sure I would be in the majority. So I would say it's probably better to leave it as is unless it can be restricted to only clan members.
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
218. hozzászólás - 2010.10.11. 19:15:29 (Válasz Kethios #208 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.10.08. 04:55:24
What special thread you mean John? Be a bit more specific so I can work on it.

I just mean whatever's easiest for you. If it would make your life easier, we could create a new thread and put everything in there that we would like you to discuss with the admins. The idea would be that when you went to talk to them, you could just look in that thread, and it would have the whole list in one place. Maybe it would be confusing having bug reports and feature suggestions all in the same place, though, I don't know.
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
219. hozzászólás - 2010.10.12. 17:06:21
We get no experience for capturing an animal. I would've thought that capturing an animal gives you more experience than killing it? Yes, it isn't direct battle experience but it involves dodging and tactical thinking so I do think it should give experience.
That may contradict with players who believe experience is bad, but it makes sense to me that it should give you even more experience.
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
220. hozzászólás - 2010.10.12. 17:13:11 (Válasz Phalanxii #219 hozzászólására.)
I don't think it will be ever changed. Capturing an animal shall not give XP. Only SE if squeezed.
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője