Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Bartessica Slam

Dátum: 2013.12.05. 23:58:20
*E. Shouts: "Thank you Santa!"*
------------------------------------
Today morning you are surprised to find soul-diamonds in your boots. This must have been Santa Claus! No one else could sneak upon a Doomlady unnoticed. You count it. You received 910 soul-diamonds and 4550 soul-energy. This is a very happy start for your day!
Today, 00:50 A strange rumour spreads on the Surface: Santa Claus is quite disoriented lately, ha have lost many small gifts from his leaky bag, which were found by the diligent doomlords and doomladies.
Dátum: 2013.12.03. 23:05:09
Hi,

in regard of a Clan-Quest; there is written "...in a single day". Now, it's just past midnight (servertime) and I don't see a "reset" .

Q.: Anyone who knows (for sure) at what time (exactly) there is a reset of the "day-timer"?
Thanks,
E.
Dátum: 2013.12.03. 10:40:24
Hi SteveeB,

I think you can use this link: http://www.chaoticgemini.com/doomlord/FAQs.html
It's unfortunatly not (any more) up to date; but it stays a really good concept of a Doomlord guide.
E.
Dátum: 2013.12.01. 07:27:53
I totally agree with Cruel
E.
Dátum: 2013.11.28. 20:05:15
Hi,

could it be that the drop-rate of 'yellow ducat potions' is under average?
I'm having a drop rate at 1.5% ??? Awful low I think no? ===> 1333 hits for 20 drops?
Any other references?
E.
Dátum: 2013.11.27. 21:52:42
*B*U*G*
you are totally right!

You get always "Heatstorm" when clicking upon :
7. Vsigamany 49 652 he/she already has 12 medals.
8. Azzazel 49 652 1 quiz medal
9. HeatStorm 49 652 1 quiz medal

You get always "ZinZin" when clicking upon:
4. Feyy 50 900 1 quiz medal
5. Tonto 50 900 he/she already has 12 medals.
6. ZinZin 50 900 1 quiz medal

You get always "Aldrem" when clicking upon:
1. Sahra 50 569 1 quiz medal
2. Manunkind 50 569 he/she already has 12 medals.
3. Aldrem 50 569 1 quiz medal

... at least I do
Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2013.11.18. 14:44:22
Hi Miklos,

could there be a bug concerning the Champs?
I thought these would have been executed by now ...
Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2013.11.16. 17:38:47
lol; Ilyanna;

Now you're "Doomed" to continue playing (what so ever).
rofl
And yes; indeed Talia and Sbart are right... asking "why" is informing about the reason; not making any "statement" in regard of your writing here.

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2013.11.07. 23:11:00
Hi Retardo,

I got the same problem too... a long time ago ...
Try Ccleaner ... I suppose this is the same kind of problem.
By doing this, you clean your buffer of your computer.

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2013.11.07. 14:20:48
@ Cruel,

Furlozza is right; that is/was the plan. The only thing is; that I did interpreted it otherwise. Meaning; that also the attacker of W3-player would but gain a "fraction" out of a winning duel (as if he still is playing under the W3-rules). And the loosing W1/W2-player would loose a fraction against a winning duel of a W3-player, compared with an attack coming from W1/W2-player.
Now; this being said; I sincerely don't know what the effect will be for us (W3-players)... because this will (also) give a high SE-handicap when you're together with W1 & W2 players (towards your investments in abi's and skills versus players out of W1 & 2, I mean).
And yes, indeed, Miklos; it would be nice to have some extra data concerning this major changes.

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2013.11.07. 12:43:07
It seems that some ppl are in an urgent need of a doctor.
Ooh btw, ... it's not an obligation to play this game you know... till now; internet is free to come; and free to go!

Regards,
e.
Dátum: 2013.11.06. 16:16:16
Hi Cruel,

I suppose you're right. I cannot tell or confirm the wins/losses for a builder; I'm not a builder... I only try to post in this topic the reactions I got from my fellow clan-mates; that's all.
Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2013.11.06. 15:36:00
Hi Miklos,

indeed quit good input.
Except for point 7. : I did have positive comment from our weaker (builder) members; that for once they can participate in an event... that counts too, no?
I can imagine in the other events that those ppl are quit frustrated (and not participating).

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2013.11.06. 14:39:41
Hi Oryu,

I can understand your frustration; though I stayed up till after midnight; made an analyse of the situation and coordinated who was asked to attack where. As a matter a fact it was not easy to communicate over the worlds; but via this forum (private messages) I could arrange a lot. At the end all players together made the difference (not me); so special thx for everyone involved into our communication.
Now I have to admit, that I'm total-loss and tired (due to having also a full-time job in the day); but it seemed to make a difference.

Anyway, after the merge this problem should be tackled I suppose.

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2013.11.06. 13:18:00
Hi,

I fear the end-result (of the map) is incorrect!
The end-result has been frozen upon midnight; and not at 14h00 this afternoon.

Thanks,
Elvenwind (W3)

Note: 14h37 : Results are updated.

Note for Sapphire: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSTivVclQQ0
Dátum: 2013.10.28. 23:08:47
Dear friends,

sorry to say but though I consider myself as a quit well developed player; this event does give finally also a chance for weaker players... . At the end Beholder; nor the top of the food chain players , have a benefit in loosing weaker but motivated players.
Therefore I say "Finally an event where everybody can join, not only "just us" as so called "top-players" . I know, I won't make a lot of friends with this statement and I even risk to say that thinking otherwise is quit snobbish.
To make a point, I just want to tell that personally I don't care... if I want, I'm always in the top-10; and the ppl who know me in W3, I hope they confirm this as an understatement. I'm happy to see finally an event where the strongest player can loose.... for once.

Playing a game is also making fun. (Except for Beholder; for them, it's making money).

I hope I can reach some of you in getting my point.
Elvenwind (W3)
Dátum: 2013.10.24. 17:03:30
Hi Stis,

you fight against yourself (same avatar-abi's & skills!!), so it doesn't matter if you're EH or DD. and it doesn't matter if you're weak or strong. (lol... the stronger you are; the harder you hit...ahum ... the harder you hit yourself )
Second; also a EH player could hunt in DD (by taking a potion before the event) and do the event in EH...; that is totally the same.
And indeed; I think this kind of event is much more fun than a "straight on" mapevent; I have to say...

Regards,
Elvenwind
Dátum: 2013.10.17. 06:23:21
Hi,

though I see a lot of fun in this type of event; I have to ad 1more thing to the comment of Alexor & Cruel.
Already before this event was activated; I was predicting that this event is an "anti Saphire" event. Why? As Saphire is the less "fancy" as choice; this reflects in a virtual "overrun" by the other hordes. When the number of active players of 1 horde is < 50% of any other horde; than this reflect in a "mission impossible".

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2013.09.27. 15:01:08
Hi,

you have to wait 24h. After that, you can de-activate invisibility by clicking upon the "invisible" button (when activated you'll see the countdown time left) you will have a button again where you can disable your invisible status (after countdown is at 0). So yes, you must "enter" in the same way, as if you would become invisible.
E.

fyi: you find the "invisible" button upon your general Avatar page; just above your pets (and just under your "Results and achievements").
Dátum: 2013.09.11. 22:34:36
lol