Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Furlozza

Oldal: 1234567
Dátum: 2012.12.14. 01:46:05
From the Ancient stones page in W3

"Buy ancient stones between 3rd and 17th of May and you will get our Spring Gift Package!
If you buy ancient stones during this period, you get the gifts described below. Please note: you get them only with the first purchase. So if you made a purchase for 100 ancient stones, you will not get the greater reward later, with a purchase of 350!

You get a Gift Package depending on the amount of stones you buy:

350 ancient stones: 35 luck coupons + 1 temple wand + 3 friendship crystals
100 ancient stones: 10 luck coupons + 1 temple wand + 1 friendship crystal
less than 100 ancient stones: 3 luck coupons + 1 temple wand

Description of the rewards: Luck coupon: extra roll on the Wheel of Fortune with a chance to win ultra-rare prize
Temple wand: you can ask for a fresh new Temple of Doom, even before the time expires, replacing the previous temple
friendship crystal: each uneven crystal: +1 drain soul, each even crystal: +1 drain soul protection (up to 20 stacks)"

Ya Wha??????????
Dátum: 2012.12.06. 02:38:21
"Look there! You found a gift from Santa Claus: a(n) duel potion.
Ah! An elf noticed you. Chuckling, he kunckles you, and steals 87 SPs!"

Doggone puerile poor non-relative of E! Must be an escapee from another online game I sometimes participate in, where they rise from the Underworld and wreak havoc on we poor unsuspecting..... well, there we are Mortals.. here Doomlords and Doomladies.

May their eggs turn into Emus and rip the manure outta their gizzards

Edit: Oh and thanks Saint Nicholas, although ya musta bought your bag from those underworld Elves
Dátum: 2012.12.05. 06:36:10
As I pointed out earlier (but will do so again for those who missed it) I so far have completed 42 tasks, including having to wait 2 days to do two 'simple' tasks (complete wheel of fortune ... shameful use of those luck coupons so I could complete the DG task, which failed and hence day's delay) and just one RD to start and finish the Enchanted pet food (6 pets to young to defeat a 20+ charisma score).

BAsically, to make this event more equitable and challenging and actually last more than 4 days for some, the penalties for using the RDs SHOULD be penalties, not a slap on the wrist.

I'd have the use of RDs as follows:

RD 1: No Penalty
RD 2: +4 hrs to time taken
RD 3: +8 Hrs to time Taken
RD 4: 24 hrs
RD 5: 40 Hrs
RD 6: 80 hrs
RD 7: 160 Hrs
RD 8: 320 Hrs
RD 9: 640 Hrs and each RD thereafter is double the previous one.

But wait, there's more:

Use 3 RDs and actual penalty is 12 hrs
Use 6 and penalty is 156 hrs

Get the drift? Or to put it another way, Cruel would have been penalized 316 Hrs, or 13 days, 10mins to his actual time (not picking on you Cruel, just that I know how many RDs you used. There's a person in W3 who has also completed the pyramid, but I am unaware of his usage)

To my understanding, the current system means that Cruel has been penalized 7 x 8 = 56 hrs or 2 Days, 8 hrs

Remember that the event lasts 30 days. As it stands, Cruel's time will be 7-8 days. Bit hard to beat. Under my system, his time would be 18-19 days. Sounds more reasonable *grin*
Dátum: 2012.12.04. 01:56:13
1) The manner of using the Archgems was mentioned in the column on the right hand side of of the "Daily Routines" Page, under latest news *grin*

2) from the Event Description: "Beware, if you used more than 3 decrees, each excess decree will increase this time by 8 hours! " Personally, I'd like to see it increase by 8, 16, 24. 32 hrs etc (I think you get my drift) So, if folks spend SE/AS to use the 3 RDs a row they ARE punished.

3) Planning is everything and past behavior can come back and bite you on the bum.

IE, I used up my last five luck coupons to try and get a DG simulator so I could finish row three, but now have to wait one more day to finish row 4 cause I have no more luck coupons. Also my Squeezing pets were such a low level I had to use an RD to finish the Enchanted pet food bit, but I was easily able to do the Squeeze 7 pets with Grads and will also be able to do the squeeze pet 80+ level. Now, after that things will become hairy, since I spent quite a lot of APs in the LAndragor event... sooooooo

Oh and did I mention I was also doing a ToD? *grin*
Dátum: 2012.12.04. 01:33:09
It appears that the last two items (Lesser stone of Luck - End of auction:
12.02.2012 15:58:34, and
Faster Development - End of auction:
12.02.2012 16:41:51)

are still stuck in W3 Auction House, although I won the latter and it is recorded in my AA total the FAster Development item.
Dátum: 2012.11.30. 15:07:52
Completed all of first row, and can't collect reward... at least by clicking on it as with the ToD... Bug or an auto response?

Edit: It does help if one runs the mouse over ALL tasks in the row *sigh*..... also this Wombat has poor eyesight.
Dátum: 2012.11.30. 14:00:33
Axel. is it in the bottom row? cause believe me mine isn't since all the 'challenges' are the same for all players. Read the cha;;enges from the bottom row up and you will find that there is an answer or way to accomplish the task.
Dátum: 2012.11.30. 13:09:21
So the official launch date is 30th of November, 14pm CET (8am EST).

and here it is at 2.07PM aka 1407 PM CET and what do I see? Not reindeer nor anything other than the introduction.

Should I go to bed? or will I get a surprise later?

Edit: Ummm apologies folks... didn't see the red button. Expected it to be in the misc page. Sorry
Dátum: 2012.11.01. 11:37:52
Thanks Miklos. It does seem a bit rich that those items can't be transferred, but as you say, maybe next time now that the 'problem'* has been shown.

I was able to transfer the AS but the Honor medal seems to have been ... umm... "Lost in Translation" er transfer

* For when ya gets a tight assed Wombat who saves for a rainy day (or didn't build the DG large enough to use them LOL)
Dátum: 2012.10.26. 16:36:08
Last day : 31st of October, 14pm CET (8am EST). And we don't plan on changing it

What if I (and others) decide that we will not be transferring this character to another world, what happens to the unused Temple Wands, Luck coupons, Temple Crystals, Relic Coupons, Dimension Door Stimulators, etc.

Do they vanish? or can they be transferred to the existing account. (Bear in mind that some of the mentioned items were received for paying for AS at the beginning of the world, and since the remaining AS ARE being transferred...........
Dátum: 2012.10.12. 19:22:58
The Soul Energy bonus: Does this include takings from the Landragor event and similar events in the future, or is it just limited to actual Hunting and Duels, with no added bonuses such as torture Chamber, squeezing level 20+ pets, the Wheel, etc?
Dátum: 2012.10.11. 03:56:27
So this means that... I use two APs to kill a drakon, and then another AP to do a hunt? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

This also means that I use two APs to do a "duel".... but hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yathink ya might need to rethink this one?
Dátum: 2012.10.09. 06:51:29
Just received latest ToD.... Temple of Doom... and was wondering if the battles against the Drakon in this event will count as duels, or are they a separate issue or as hunts... or as nothing? (cause I have to hunt 50 times in a day AND get 80K in duels)

Some clarification would be nice.
Dátum: 2012.09.15. 05:19:06
*sigh*

Well, apparently the Treasure chests were meant to be used as soon as one opened one's account with Entity Battles..... cause I waited until I'd killed 15 Entities, got the Sapphire Ring .... killed another 10 Entities..... and surprise surprise..... I had to use both Treasure Chests when all I wanted was one *sigh* (when will I learn.. *SIGH*)

From Random's first post in this topic:

"The Auction House is available right from the start, but you can start bidding only 2 weeks after the start."

ummmmmmmm.. call me a muddled-headed Wombat, but, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ain't it more than two weeks since W4 started? and NO Active Auction House?????
Dátum: 2012.09.11. 15:10:59
Same Problem being experienced in Worlds 3 & 4...... and me with a... nope..quiet Wombat.
Dátum: 2012.09.11. 04:52:10
Has the problem with the treasure chests, where both had to used rather than saving one til later, been fixed? or was it just a mirage?

Oh... and quiz Olympics is down... W3 & 4..... yeah I know, wrong place... but....
Dátum: 2012.09.03. 13:29:10
Dolph

I have noticed this as well, but think it only applies to the initial gear we get, but can't be too sure... wait, yes I can because I sold a purchased item (a day after buying it *sigh* when I fixed up 'Trade') and got back about 10K.
Dátum: 2012.08.31. 05:27:20
Just applied my SE... and went to get stuck into whoever.... and am still in catacombs, but have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAyyyyyyyyyy less than 100K SE on me now.... is there a cooling/warming up period? or did I misread something?

Edit one: Oh... didn't see the button.......... Fixed...

BUT AND IT IS A BLOODY BIG BUT: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY GEAR< TREASURE CHESTS, 15 Hunts... pets healies I got when I bought the (stupidly) the 1600 AS (Again) birthday Special???????? PLEASE EXPLAIN AS THAT IS NOT EQUIPMENT!!!!!

yeah, one pissed wombat here!

Edit two: from my W4 events page:
Today, 06:44 You paid successfully 80 euros by PayPal, that means 4800 ancient stones. (As a bonus, you received the following items: 15 potions of happiness, 10 enchanted pet food, 10 monster cocktails, +10 locked chests, 50 luck coupons, 15 hunter's loots, 2 temple wands, 100 burnt-out ancient stones.) (You got 2 bonus epic treasure chests) (As a bonus, you received the following items: Shield of Doom, Locket of the tireless) Thank you!
BUT WHERE ARE THEY???? Treasure Chests have reappeared, but items noted prior to that have not and the other two iyems have also vanished..... and the reason is?
Dátum: 2012.08.23. 07:33:09
I know what is meant, but......

"Whose make up is more than a quarter of all mammal species on Earth ?
Whales
Dogs
Cats
Bats" <---

maybe reword it as:

"Who accounts for more than one quarter of all known mammal species on Earth?"
Dátum: 2012.08.23. 04:21:41
When I used it, it told me that I just had answered 12 questions...... so answered the required 38 (40) and It did it within a minute when I reclicked the button.

So, it might only work when there are 50 questions available to be used (giving you an additional 10% SE with each correct answer/hunt)

Either way, am spending the next bit of time answering questions in advance (the 'Quiz Questions' link is just below your normal character information)
Oldal: 1234567