Hozzászólások - Furlozza

Oldal: 1234567
Dátum: 2012.08.17. 12:02:59
Replied to message *grin*

Thanking you publicly as well *grin*

Danke Sir
Dátum: 2012.08.16. 15:25:21
Hi Miklos

Have received one of the two owed to me in W3 for making both top ten lists, but not the second.

Furlozza
World 3

(I presume this is not how you wanted to be contacted, so shall also message you.
Dátum: 2012.08.14. 05:31:24
Well, a member of my W3 clan, Gladoom, suggested that it might relate to AA points either earnt or spent..... and since the lowest sighted person with a record in W3 is level 60, that does seem to validate Glad's suggestion/thought.
Dátum: 2012.08.14. 02:07:54
Dunno where this should go, but here goes anyways:

"Congratulations! You won: Soul-well generator"

this resets the soul-well discharge, and is a red prize classified under 'miscellaneous'.

I am not game enough to hit it as the description although probably accurate is vague in that as it is under Misc and not relics, can one presume that it is a one off effect and it refills the soul-well and can be immediately drawn down again, but just once? or does it reduce permanently the time between discharges?
Dátum: 2012.08.14. 01:11:02
"Vote three times in your Clan" or words to said effect, but voting for a clan quest is not counted? Given that, I would guess that voting for the Epic Beast to remain the same level in next Epic Battle would also not count...... but it appears on the 'My Vote' page, therefore does?

The question then becomes, why can't ANY clan vote be included in the count (such as the Clan Quest vote I just made)?

Furlozza

World 3
Dátum: 2012.08.11. 06:59:08
Interesting.

Within 5 days, it was obvious which team would win in W3 (not mine) but I had also decided to go for the two top ten lists. I had around 300 DPs at the start and went hell for leather for the first week and have maintained a top ten possie in both lists, albeit even with the extra week, which did sneak up on me... IE I read the change after 18 days when I was thinking how best to maintain position.

Yes, the extra week is a proverbial pain, but it should also help me with a couple of new ToD quests. As a DD player, I need all the XP I can get LOL, especially when I am required to gain over 4K XP in a day *shudder*... Anyone else getting my drift?

Okay, to unmuddy the waters: The extension has good and bad sides, but the MAIN THING that really gets up my Snout is the LACK OF ADVICE about the extension. Unless some birdbrain did the change without any consultation within the organisation, EXPLAIN IT!! An all player message, a note on the Huckster Duel page, SOMETHING!!!

*crawling back into cold cave..... who'd think it could be 5C on the coast of Australia*
Dátum: 2012.08.08. 02:54:04
It might be just me, but on my Soul Huckster Page instead of "Focus Crystals" I have " !!HSZ!! (fokuszkristalyok) "

Has only occurred since update.
Dátum: 2012.08.07. 12:07:40
Gratz on new "short cuts"... looking forward to see what else you have thrown into the mix.
Dátum: 2012.07.31. 14:07:18
OKay... stand by as the Wombat throws a spanner (maybe) into the works:

To me, a Special/Epic Adventure has merits, BUT not as just a "you get this as it is Adventure Number 10 in this run" which means that in the normal course of events it will have anything from 3 to 8 (10??) challenges.

Nope. Special/Epic should be just that. It should really test the player and his character.

Ask yourself this: When was the last time you were beaten in a DG battle? (okay, excusing going in with the wrong equipment *blush* and sans pets *beetroot red now*

To be truly Epic/Special, it needs at least one Boss Fight, that is against a monster 30-40 levels above you, and just to be different.. two attempts to remove xx% of hp.

There would be no "you lose x HPs" or Spell points challenges... by the same token nor would you be able to use a mana potion between fights.

There would be the usual skills/attribute tests, maybe a quiz question, but the main thing would be the Big mother you Know is coming... and you have no idea who, what, when or where.

So, to my way of thinking to really make this work, special adventures will need to be written and probably a little tweeking to the program as well.

WEG Of course, as we know there are some here who can take down an Epic all by themselves, without assistance. But if the challenge becomes to hurt the monster by xx% in two battles.......... That could be a variable based on how they go in Epic Battles in determining the % damage they need to total.

*Wombat crawls back into burrow*
Dátum: 2012.07.27. 06:32:34
Re: reducing ToD time.

Let's think about this for a minute. At first glance it appears quite a good idea, but will it suit all players, say those who just pop in two three times a week. It also depends on what tasks are within any given ToD (levels/XP, SE gathering, building, pet s levelling up in duels etc.) can all take either longer or shorter depending on where you are at the start of a ToD.

By making it an AA ability (reduce ToD days by 1-10 days @ 3AA a step) would put it in the player's hands and if he goofs by going too high in the reduction, he has noone else to blame but his/herself.

So, I'd be in favour if done via AAs.... and maybe a button within the ToD for that one where you know you can complete it, but since you got greedy and have a ten day reduction, you are willing to pay 25AS ooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrr 2500SD to revert back to standard just for this ToD.

(Personally, I like to take my time.... and savor the pleasure of completing each task, sometimes even surprising myself along the way by finishing a task I didn't expect to complete and therefore saving my AS/SE.)
Dátum: 2012.07.05. 16:33:00
I hope this also applies to the two emails (to bug@doomlord.net) and the post I made in bugs about the non-appearance of my 10 AA pts, or the 301 Ducats that have disappeared will also be on that list.
Dátum: 2012.06.30. 00:31:30
I think I won the W3 auction for the 10 AA pts yesterday. I believe it is an immediate transfer. I bid 301 ducats and they have not been returned and yet I am still to receive the 10 AA Pts as they do not appear on either my home page nor the AA Page. Could you check the records as I believe it finished around 10.00 PM -10.05 PM Server Time (or in European time 22.00-22.05)

Name : Furlozza
World : W3 (English server)
Dátum: 2012.06.28. 17:22:45
Can understand the ruling...... but if that is the case then it discriminates against those who are not horders... esp now that the ToD has that 'Get 60 Ducats' mini quest

But to knock it back to 1..... to be blunt, that is bloody ludicrous. Hope them what makes the rules has a rethink.

EDIT: And what about the Clan Quest that requires the gaining of x ducats?

(I know, you can spend SE or APs, but surely that diminishes their role in the game?
Dátum: 2012.06.28. 17:19:05
+10... well, at least your reply jumped to a rating of 7.5 LOL

Just a muddle headed wombat's way of saying thanks .

(well, can't blame ol' timers all the time *Sigh*)
Dátum: 2012.06.28. 02:13:20
Name: Furlozza
World: W3 (English)

Despite what others are saying, am still awaiting the Xeno medal and also the Squeezing medal (if there is such a thang LOL)
Dátum: 2012.06.28. 01:54:22
The current Half year Auction ticket doubles the price paid for DG rings and Necklaces whereas the prior one placed the price of EB rings and necklaces at 10 Ducats along with the 2 ducats for DG rings and necklaces.

This would imply that the normal sale price of EB rings and necklaces was 5 ducats.

Since the old half year auction house ticket has lapsed, the price I have been getting for EB rings and necklaces has been dropping with each sale and currently sits at 3 ducats for the next item sold.

Would someone please advise me what is going on with my character:

Name: Furlozza
World: W3 (English)

As a footnote, I have spoken to others within my clan and they still have a price of 10 ducats for their EB items....... ummmm ya wha?
Dátum: 2012.06.26. 12:22:30
*Grin*

Sbart, was a generic question, as I presumed the same would be in effect in W3 for ALL players *grin*

And the post re: other worlds not yet finished does explain why I (and probably) others in W3 have not received their rewards.

As for the Xeno Medal giving a +1% damage in Epic battles...... Sounds like a rather solid Idea.
Dátum: 2012.06.26. 03:57:01
Or to put it another way... WHEN will the Xeno medals be applied and show on my page, as I still have just one Xeno Medal and one combat medal (from previous event) on display and NOTHING TO SHOW for the just finalised event.
Dátum: 2012.06.18. 01:07:29
ah Storm... but I'd run into you and your compadres every time...... I think that the over all score is me one win (against you, which did shock me until I saw you'd gone in naked ie, sans pets) and you, D00m, Lone Ranger..... well, let's just say, as was mentioned in another on-line game I played, you three had quite a collection of Wombat pelts.

Only since you have switched to EH have you shot out of my league *grin*, but as you say... you have more fun that way LOL
Dátum: 2012.06.16. 04:18:09

well, as they used to say at the pokie room at the local "Whinge and win!"

Wombat finally got his first Medal.. and it is a pretty red one. Sooooooooooo, as far as the wombat is concerned the system is working fine. IE, no D00ml0rd, Lone Ranger or anyone else who has trounced me in the past.

Hmmmmmm... and so I loses three points to all abilities next time?? Hey No Fair....

*wombat trundles off, muttering veiled curses under his breath...*
Oldal: 1234567