Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Kethios

Dátum: 2011.01.18. 08:42:42
You are giving me an ultimatum? Oh my.

I don't know who will announce MsPiggy's ban. All I know is that she will get a permanent ban. She has been clicking an attack link of a user in every 20 seconds for more than 2 hours ergo using 3rd party softvare in order to gain advantage - thus acting against our rules. Any further info will be posted by the admins.
Dátum: 2011.01.17. 18:06:43
Hmm. Doesn't oblivion works by the n*2 formula?
Dátum: 2011.01.17. 15:20:31
-1? If it occurs again, let me know about it.
Dátum: 2011.01.17. 10:06:49
I only deleted his "pedo" post. >_>

Petel, Doomlord and the others. Listen. Some of your were asking for certain bans but I think the last thing before a ban is to ask the ones to behave and refrain from the behaviour that made them subjects.

As the topic name shows: complaints on players - amass the posts that are game related and describes things that users have done to win the dislike among other users. This topic became the chamber of hatred - what we really didn't want. I will let you argue, but between the borders of fairness and appropriate speech.

About the Hitler posts: tough I personally don't find it very offensive - while knowing what Hitler has done to my country and countrymen - other users have found it offensively enough to ask for Petel's ban. I think it wasn't more offensive than Doomlord accusing Petel that he is a pedophie. We all have to overcome the anger. To be fair and correct my mistake I'll edit one of my post and write down what Doomlord said. Additional note: post 399

I think it's time for you to solve your problems without crossing the borders - as Viri said.

I hope this was the last time we have seen such posts.
Dátum: 2011.01.17. 08:55:38
Oblivion can be used in every 30 days. Did you use it in the past few days?
Dátum: 2011.01.17. 08:54:18
I wanted to write:

"You aready built from Spell points today".
So yes, the option in the clan panel either disappears or players simply get this message only allowing them to use their "second" manacon in the event panel.
Dátum: 2011.01.16. 20:03:57
You'll see. Non game related arguments don't belong here.
Dátum: 2011.01.16. 19:15:34
You forgot the "until he can".

If he or anyone will start another argument that isn't Doomlord related, I will take actions.
Dátum: 2011.01.16. 17:02:07
Where did I allow him to troll?
Dátum: 2011.01.16. 17:01:07
Gah..

You wanna make me look stupid?
Dátum: 2011.01.16. 15:55:10
Will ask the coder if it is possible or not.
Dátum: 2011.01.16. 15:33:17
I am not masking it. I deleted his "pedo" post because that was offensive. The Hitler one can't really be meant offensive since it is a comparision.
Still, you two have to stop this. Take the problems to PM's instead of spamming the thread.
Dátum: 2011.01.16. 15:28:11
Until you continue arguing with him, you misbehave. Be the smart one and let him flame/troll. Until he can.
Dátum: 2011.01.16. 07:57:14
Petel and Doomlord. If you two continue behaving like shown above, I'll definately make you two invisible for other forum users.

@Doomlord: This is a public forum, you're not at home to talk the way you want. Show some respect towards the others and refrain from the unnecessary flaming/trolling.

Kaybye.
Dátum: 2011.01.16. 07:50:42

No, that confirms that a forum MOD (mod != admin/dev) - that is someone who said countless times that he has no access to game data - *THINKS* that might be possible. That has the same relevance as me thinking MsPiggy is innocent. Of course, for you, who seem to care a great deal for this - without even interacting with MsPiggy - the fact that a forum *MOD* said something is absolute proof.

>_>

No, no and no. Do not try to blame this on me. I came here to tell you what I think because I'm closer to the fire than you users and now some of you start the bla bla. Oh no, he's only a MOD!!

Come on, absolute proof?
Dátum: 2011.01.16. 07:42:47
D00ml0rd: Who pulled your chain, pedo?
This is the post I deleted. ↑

Yes, Sbart. Suspensions happened, but probably only the suspended user knew the exact time.
Dátum: 2011.01.14. 10:41:56
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2011.01.13. 21:20:55
Idézet: manunkind - 2011.01.13. 19:49:18
every 20 seconds would give pretty decent odds of hitting someone seemingly the second they exited safety. so, if true, why is the suspension just temporary?

All we can do is speculate. My guess is they are hoping that after some time, MsPiggy will return suitably chastised and avoid the behavior that caused problems.

Or return with decreased stats w/o equipment.
Dátum: 2011.01.14. 10:39:13
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2011.01.13. 14:57:49
Idézet: Kethios - 2011.01.13. 08:44:21
Note, that it takes time to gather proofs about one cheating.

While the alleged cheater is banned, they can't be gathering any proof. They said they had taken 2 months to analyze logs before they took the action of imposing the temporary ban. That "temporary" is what's getting everyone all unsettled. I think both sides would agree with this: we'd like it to either become "permanent", get lifted entirely, or get some explanation of how temporary it is - is it a certain time limit, or is it pending some decision by the admins (and when might that be expected), or is it pending some action on the alleged cheater's part, or what?

All I can think is:

Temporary ban: either having a count down timer or keeping the one locked until he/she loses time/resources equal to the advantage he/she gained by cheating.

I don't know what type of software the banned one used but it is possible that the one is having more accounts and admins are mointoring the IPs.
Dátum: 2011.01.14. 10:35:27
Idézet: LydonB - 2011.01.14. 09:51:04
Think about the Zarknod event: If you got all three relics, would you participate as much if it ever came around again?

The relics would most definitely be different. With a chance to acquire the missed ones during the first phase.

Note, that the +ability points are also some kind of reward so yes, I would.
Dátum: 2011.01.14. 10:33:52
Idézet: Viridel - 2011.01.13. 20:44:28

The issue is that ManaConstruction counts the same whether the player has 10,000 SP and ManaCon level 50 - or 3000 SP and ManaCon level 1. The player with the higher totals has obviously invested far more to get the attribute & skill that high. Meanwhile a player who has invested in attacking attributes instead will be more successful on the attacking side, and in spite of a marginal (one skill level) investment in ManaCon, stands to receive the EXACT same benefit as someone who has invested FAR more on the Building side.

I was making maths and I ended up on this:

[event_start]=Option_1: The 1st duel/building determines further event play. Who fights first will not be allowed to use manacon, but will be allowed to build from SE.
[event_start]=Option_2:Who builds with manacon will lose the option to fight the creatures only having the manacon/build from SE options left.

I'd like you to post your thoughts about this before I present this towards the admin staff. Please PM me here, or send an e-mail.

Corrections that need to be made:
ManaCon has a point-to-point value based on the actual Build it provides - something to the effect of Player Level *500 = 1 Build Point
SE Building needs to have a precise calculation - something to the effect of Player Level *200 = 1 Build Point
Point fractions are allowed in the running total (like 30.55 Build Points)
Every Player Level *2500 of total building, the player gets the same potion as in the Attacking portion of the event
At ManaCon L30 - ManaConstruction can be used twice per day, once into the Clan, once into an event*
*this allows a Clan-oriented player to participate in the event, but not hurt the Clan by doing so - after all, the Clan does not suffer if a attacking-oriented player participates in the Attacking portion of the event, so why should it suffer if a player participates in the Build portion?

This will give every player - regardless of how they are designed - a viable opportunity to participate to their full potential.

About the 2 manacon/day. If we want to keep balance, there needs to be a "You arleady built from Soul Energy today" text if a player with lvl 30 manacon tries to use their 2nd option in the event panel. This would keep your suggestion working and prevent players gaining advantage. I know right?