Szerző
Topic neve: Complaints on players
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Complaints on players
381. hozzászólás - 2011.01.14. 11:25:36
Kethios (or someone who play(ed) on the Hungarian servers): Did anything like this ever happen on the Hungarian servers? And what happened then? Temporary suspensions? Deleted accounts? Other punishments?
Pontszám: 5
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
382. hozzászólás - 2011.01.14. 14:20:23
I thought DL admins solve problems faster than other games. Instead, it has been even worse... How can you suspend someone without mentioning the suspension duration and expect that person to come back ...... WHEN? NVM, this is a waste of time, DL has proven it isn't better than other games in terms of administration.... WORSE, this is the word, WORSE! .... 1 month to take a look at some lousy logs, make a public trial and give a PRIVATE verdict with 0 proof presented .... pathetic .....
it figures ....
Pontszám: 4.25
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
383. hozzászólás - 2011.01.14. 15:09:02 (Válasz Inv_ #380 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Inv_ - 2011.01.14. 11:11:32
or not return at all.

You know, that's considered a good thing. I know you're Pro Piggy and all; since you're also in the same clan.

The moment the admins give some leeway in the issue, cheating will become the norm around here. In addition, anyone who gets caught afterwards will use the "leeway" as an excuse. And so the cycle of destruction begins and the game is doomed.

So, as much as you hold your clan-mate in high regards; the end result is that he cheated - so good riddance. May he serve as an example to all the ones who currently cheat, or the ones that are thinking about it.
A hozzászólást LydonB módosította 2011.01.14. 15:09:34-kor
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
384. hozzászólás - 2011.01.14. 16:29:20 (Válasz LydonB #383 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: LydonB - 2011.01.14. 15:09:02
Idézet: Inv_ - 2011.01.14. 11:11:32
or not return at all.

You know, that's considered a good thing. I know you're Pro Piggy and all; since you're also in the same clan.

The moment the admins give some leeway in the issue, cheating will become the norm around here. In addition, anyone who gets caught afterwards will use the "leeway" as an excuse. And so the cycle of destruction begins and the game is doomed.

So, as much as you hold your clan-mate in high regards; the end result is that he cheated - so good riddance. May he serve as an example to all the ones who currently cheat, or the ones that are thinking about it.

yes well.. i do hope any of you QQers get "temporarily suspended" and enjoy 3 weeks of "move along, nothing to see". When/if you get back I'm sure you can recover from the extended vacation.

Also fyi there has been no official statement from the admins regarding cheating => "the end result is that he cheated" statement is just your wet dream. Since you're a member of "the QQ club" I'll make sure you get some tissues, you know.. for when you guys next meet and swap "zomg. MsPiggy is surely a cheat, I was like asleep for 30 minutes with 40k se on me and i got hit" stories.
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
Pontszám: 5.25
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
385. hozzászólás - 2011.01.14. 19:02:15
Actually, I'm not part of any club. Till now I've only played on world1, and will continue doing so.

I also have no fear of getting suspended as I ain't using any cheats/bots/or whatever to gain an unfair advantage on the competition. Earned the 3rd spot on acquired SE difference via hard work, plus my losses total to 28k. So you can swallow your slander back.

About MsPiggy. We took very seriously the complaints, and monitored and logged every action for the past 2 months. After careful examination and analyzation of this data, we decided to suspend this character temporarily. Further investigation will decide if this suspension will become permanent.

That's enough to tell me that something is definitely wrong. They already examined the data carefully and decided on a temporary suspension. Now as far as temporary goes, 1+ years is also called temporary, with the added sarcastic note containing "bugger off".

I don't know what type of software the banned one used but it is possible that the one is having more accounts and admins are mointoring the IPs.

This one confirms that software was used, and also explains that they definitely don't want him back until they so decide. It also raises speculation about whether he was using multis to his advantage as well. If you noticed, the term "banned" was also used.

Honestly lad, you lost your case 6+? pages ago. It's time to fold and save whatever face you have left.
Pontszám: 3
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
386. hozzászólás - 2011.01.14. 19:54:26 (Válasz LydonB #385 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: LydonB - 2011.01.14. 19:02:15
Actually, I'm not part of any club. Till now I've only played on world1, and will continue doing so.

I also have no fear of getting suspended as I ain't using any cheats/bots/or whatever to gain an unfair advantage on the competition. Earned the 3rd spot on acquired SE difference via hard work, plus my losses total to 28k. So you can swallow your slander back.

then how exactly are you involved in this? how can you say a player cheated w/o even interacting with him once? Are you the kind of person who likes to talk about stuff he doesn't know?

About MsPiggy. We took very seriously the complaints, and monitored and logged every action for the past 2 months. After careful examination and analyzation of this data, we decided to suspend this character temporarily. Further investigation will decide if this suspension will become permanent.

That's enough to tell me that something is definitely wrong. They already examined the data carefully and decided on a temporary suspension. Now as far as temporary goes, 1+ years is also called temporary, with the added sarcastic note containing "bugger off".

great success then. Guess I completely missed the *temporary* part.. ofcourse that makes it ok, and not a bit

I don't know what type of software the banned one used but it is possible that the one is having more accounts and admins are mointoring the IPs.

This one confirms that software was used, and also explains that they definitely don't want him back until they so decide. It also raises speculation about whether he was using multis to his advantage as well. If you noticed, the term "banned" was also used.

No, that confirms that a forum MOD (mod != admin/dev) - that is someone who said countless times that he has no access to game data - *THINKS* that might be possible. That has the same relevance as me thinking MsPiggy is innocent. Of course, for you, who seem to care a great deal for this - without even interacting with MsPiggy - the fact that a forum *MOD* said something is absolute proof.

Honestly lad, you lost your case 6+? pages ago. It's time to fold and save whatever face you have left.

well it's hard discussing with a group that only wants to carry torches and burn the witch

if you would be so kind as to show me exactly where I lost ANY argument? and i don't mean logic vs non-logic. you know.. "Against stupidity the very gods themselves contend in vain". have a nice day and thanks for inviting me back here
A hozzászólást Inv_ módosította 2011.01.14. 19:55:17-kor
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
Pontszám: 3.60
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
387. hozzászólás - 2011.01.14. 22:59:20 (Válasz Inv_ #386 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Inv_ - 2011.01.14. 19:54:26

if you would be so kind as to show me exactly where I lost ANY argument?

you lost them all, despite admin confirming to you personnaly that pig was suspect you still continue to argue with anyone that isnt in your clan or a pro cheat fan.

you and ardent have done nothing but flame and have offered no evidence to support your arguments other than u have chatted to her on mail and shes a good guy (so therefore she cant be a cheat) there have been penty of people that quanitify her attacks with time frames and as one of those people who knows for sure how quck that attack came i can only do nothing but take every other complaint as gospel.

Its obvious to everyone other than you and ardent that she is a cheat, bring some proof that she isnt a cheat and change our minds or just accept she cheated (as admin have advised) and let it rest.

Admins biggest mistake was not deleting her from word one, i guess they wanted to give her a chance to explain herself, she hasnt been able to do that and nor have u.

Admin please hit delete button on the pig, cheats are not wanted or needed in this game.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
388. hozzászólás - 2011.01.14. 23:20:04
are you serious? you guys accused him of cheating QQing about how he hits you 1-5 seconds after leaving 15% hp safety. admins said that the attack button was hit EVERY 20 seconds -> people would have been hit 1-20 seconds after coming our of safety not 1-5. So either you were exaggerating about the out of safety window OR the admins made up a reason to ban him so they don't lose paying customers. Either one is lame.

fyi1 you - * members of "the QQ club" - didn't bring any proof that he cheated, you just threatened to stop buying AS unless he is banned. When we threatened to do the same IF they don't provide any proof you * somehow used a twisted logic and decided that your threats are justified, while ours aren't. Keep in mind that we never said it was ok to let him back into the game IF he cheated, only that they don't ban him just to keep *part of* paying customers happy.

fyi2 we have an IRC channel and the chats we had with MsPiggy were conducted there and not once (in > 5 months of daily chats) did he do anything suspicious. Of course for you - someone who never had a chat with him, and i'm guessing not a lot of people so far - this sounds like voodoo. Interacting with other people must not be your main skill, but that doesn't mean that if it doesn't work for you it doesn't work for anyone else. grow up.

fyi3 the admins should PROVE that he cheated, not MsPiggy/us that he didn't. you know how it works.. the one that does the accusing must PROVIDE proof. If you don't agree, I can only say this : "You are are a cheater and should be banned. Provide proof that you are not one".

fyi4 Admin, please delete the account of D00ml0rd, QQers and 12y old kids are not wanted or needed in this game. Sweet, I can twist anything you say and make it sound smart.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
389. hozzászólás - 2011.01.14. 23:22:41 (Válasz Inv_ #388 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Inv_ - 2011.01.14. 23:20:04
Sweet, I can twist anything you say and make it sound smart.

you really do suffer from delusions of grandeur dont you lol
Pontszám: 3.80
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
390. hozzászólás - 2011.01.15. 08:19:57
D00ml0rd is like Hitler. Hitler hated jews, Doomlord hates everyone who has a different opinion and can not acknowledge any reasonable arguments. Some people think that Hitler should have never been born. Interaction with others is indeed a complicated skill, if you do not have it dear at least try to obtain it. If you can not than please be quiet forever as your attitude is highly unwelcome.

About the main topic: I would like to make a request for Kethios, Miklos and other admins to provide a statement regarding the case of suspension of MsPiggy. As we all know the situation is not clear and we all feel accredited to know the details of your reasoning as well as the long term consequences (if there are any).
Pontszám: 2.63
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
391. hozzászólás - 2011.01.15. 08:37:51
Because of continious ignorance, namecalling, trash talking, creation of very idle arguments and complete lack of manners I would like to propose to admins to temporairly suspend/ban user D00ml0rd from this forum. He is nothing more than a vermin to me and many other users and his attitude puts me off this game. His behaviour should not be tolerated and I want it to be permanently stopped.
Pontszám: 2.86
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
392. hozzászólás - 2011.01.15. 08:41:19
if they didnt ban you for asking where it was legal to be a pedophile they wont ban me for calling you one.

your a sick individual petel
Pontszám: 4.67
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
393. hozzászólás - 2011.01.15. 08:46:35 (Válasz D00ml0rd #392 hozzászólására.)
It is being called an adult and having the ability to have an adult conversation. If you can not possibly obtain the skill to behave among others than you should be removed (or according to Hitlers point of view exterminated). Period. Exclamation mark.
Pontszám: 2
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
394. hozzászólás - 2011.01.15. 08:56:34 (Válasz petel87 #393 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: petel87 - 2011.01.15. 08:46:35
It is being called an adult and having the ability to have an adult conversation.

wanting to know where its legal to be a pedophile does not display your ability to have an adult conversation, it only displays a propensity on your part for being a child molester. Now if you want to complain about me do it in mail to admin, your sick, i want nothing to do with your sort of adult conversation, i dont like you, i dont like any perverts and the best place for you would be off ths forum and in a jail for 20 years.
Pontszám: 5.40
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
395. hozzászólás - 2011.01.15. 08:59:29 (Válasz D00ml0rd #394 hozzászólására.)
You realize that the topic of the conversation is your inapropriate behaviour? If not than please be quiet or announce another topic.
Pontszám: 3
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
396. hozzászólás - 2011.01.15. 15:01:51
@inv
A player who cheats affects all the other players in the game. Everybody has he right to manifest their revolt towards the matter.

Cruel.

P.S. Please tell me this pedophilia thing is not true...
Pontszám: 5.33
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
397. hozzászólás - 2011.01.15. 18:36:14 (Válasz Cruel01 #396 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.01.15. 15:01:51
@inv
A player who cheats affects all the other players in the game. Everybody has he right to manifest their revolt towards the matter.

Cruel.

I agree, but I also have the right to be pissed off because of suspension/ban w/o proof. If the admins show proof that MsPiggy cheated, be sure that I won't defend him.
Pontszám: 6.50
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
398. hozzászólás - 2011.01.15. 21:25:07
not only have we been shown no evidence, the only info we have on MsPiggy is that there's a temporary suspension. we don't know if that's a hold while they investigate or if that's the punishment. we don't know for how long. and while we can speculate, we don't even know for certain what MsPiggy's been accused/convicted of. it's a stunning lack of communication.

but whatever frustration we have with this situation, there's still some disappolinting flaming going on. can't we be better?
Pontszám: 6.50
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
399. hozzászólás - 2011.01.16. 07:42:47 (Válasz Sbart #381 hozzászólására.)
D00ml0rd: Who pulled your chain, pedo?
This is the post I deleted. ↑

Yes, Sbart. Suspensions happened, but probably only the suspended user knew the exact time.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2011.01.17. 10:10:05-kor
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
400. hozzászólás - 2011.01.16. 07:50:42 (Válasz Inv_ #386 hozzászólására.)

No, that confirms that a forum MOD (mod != admin/dev) - that is someone who said countless times that he has no access to game data - *THINKS* that might be possible. That has the same relevance as me thinking MsPiggy is innocent. Of course, for you, who seem to care a great deal for this - without even interacting with MsPiggy - the fact that a forum *MOD* said something is absolute proof.

>_>

No, no and no. Do not try to blame this on me. I came here to tell you what I think because I'm closer to the fire than you users and now some of you start the bla bla. Oh no, he's only a MOD!!

Come on, absolute proof?
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője