Szerző
Topic neve: Complaints on players
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Complaints on players
401. hozzászólás - 2011.01.16. 07:57:14
Petel and Doomlord. If you two continue behaving like shown above, I'll definately make you two invisible for other forum users.

@Doomlord: This is a public forum, you're not at home to talk the way you want. Show some respect towards the others and refrain from the unnecessary flaming/trolling.

Kaybye.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
Pontszám: 7.33
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
402. hozzászólás - 2011.01.16. 10:04:22 (Válasz Kethios #400 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2011.01.16. 07:50:42

No, that confirms that a forum MOD (mod != admin/dev) - that is someone who said countless times that he has no access to game data - *THINKS* that might be possible. That has the same relevance as me thinking MsPiggy is innocent. Of course, for you, who seem to care a great deal for this - without even interacting with MsPiggy - the fact that a forum *MOD* said something is absolute proof.

>_>

No, no and no. Do not try to blame this on me. I came here to tell you what I think because I'm closer to the fire than you users and now some of you start the bla bla. Oh no, he's only a MOD!!

Come on, absolute proof?

I think you mis-understood what I said; please re-read the post and especially what i replied to.
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
Pontszám: 4.50
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
403. hozzászólás - 2011.01.16. 14:20:48 (Válasz Kethios #401 hozzászólására.)
Kethios could you please point out when exactly did I misbehave? You can not level me with someone who does misbehave only because I am the one who points that out and takes the fire (insults). I strongly believe that my behaviour on the forum is at least appropriate. I have formed an official complaint in post number 391. in this threat and I am expecting from you as a moderator to look into that issue, make a decision and inform me about it.
Pontszám: 3
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
404. hozzászólás - 2011.01.16. 14:43:07 (Válasz petel87 #390 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: petel87 - 2011.01.15. 08:19:57
D00ml0rd is like Hitler. Hitler hated jews, Doomlord hates everyone who has a different opinion and can not acknowledge any reasonable arguments. Some people think that Hitler should have never been born. Interaction with others is indeed a complicated skill, if you do not have it dear at least try to obtain it. If you can not than please be quiet forever as your attitude is highly unwelcome.

Petel87, please re-read the avove (which you wrote) and tell me that you cannot see how that could be seen as offensive.
Pontszám: 7.50
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
405. hozzászólás - 2011.01.16. 15:17:18 (Válasz Sbart #404 hozzászólására.)
Comparison like that in my opinion is not offensive. I used the comparison to escalate his hatred and tried to make him acknowledge his own mistakes by use of a known figure. It is a pattern often used by therapists and I can agree that it can be misunderstood but the bottom point of it is that the message is sent.

I have just notice that some posts were deleted and it could look that I have no reason for complaining. Briefly saying we have a user who is highly argumentative and continously misses/ignores the point of conversation just to insult someone else. By deleting his posts all that can be achieved is other users to misunderstand what is really happening and raise questions like yours Sbart. Kethios if you want to deal with the problem please look for the cause instead of masking it.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
406. hozzászólás - 2011.01.16. 15:28:11 (Válasz petel87 #403 hozzászólására.)
Until you continue arguing with him, you misbehave. Be the smart one and let him flame/troll. Until he can.
Pontszám: 5
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
407. hozzászólás - 2011.01.16. 15:33:17 (Válasz petel87 #405 hozzászólására.)
I am not masking it. I deleted his "pedo" post because that was offensive. The Hitler one can't really be meant offensive since it is a comparision.
Still, you two have to stop this. Take the problems to PM's instead of spamming the thread.
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
408. hozzászólás - 2011.01.16. 16:00:49 (Válasz petel87 #405 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: petel87 - 2011.01.16. 15:17:18
Comparison like that in my opinion is not offensive. I used the comparison to escalate his hatred and tried to make him acknowledge his own mistakes by use of a known figure.

You even admit to consciously escalating hatred, and then you try to claim you are blameless??

And yes, comparing someone to Hitler is offensive. Your opinion is irrelevant. In DL's opinion, I'm sure the stuff he says isn't offensive either, or it's some therapist tactic to illustrate a point. And while he is also wrong, you are more wrong. If they were directed at me, I could just ignore DL's posts, but if you compared me to Hitler, I would be deeply, deeply offended. Seriously, it's just about the worst thing you can do on a forum. You want him to acknowledge his mistakes, you man up and do it, too.
Pontszám: 6.20
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
409. hozzászólás - 2011.01.16. 16:02:36 (Válasz Kethios #401 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2011.01.16. 07:57:14
Show some respect towards the others and refrain from the unnecessary flaming/trolling.

There's necessary flaming/trolling?
Pontszám: 7.33
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
410. hozzászólás - 2011.01.16. 17:00:14 (Válasz ImLittleJon #408 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2011.01.16. 16:00:49
Idézet: petel87 - 2011.01.16. 15:17:18
Comparison like that in my opinion is not offensive. I used the comparison to escalate his hatred and tried to make him acknowledge his own mistakes by use of a known figure.

You even admit to consciously escalating hatred, and then you try to claim you are blameless?

You are right here. Underline would be a more appropriate word to artice what I was trying to point out.
Besides as you can see that attempt was succesfull. He stopped trolling and insulting procedure (let's se for how long).

Kethios I am really disappointed with your attitude. You seem to be following the "crowd mentality" when you face a responsibility or decision to make. The purpose of any forum is to argue/discuss with others. I can not believe that you actually told me off for using the right topic (Complaints on players) to complain about other users behaviour and accuse me of misbehaving for doing it. In the next sentence you as a moderator allowed him to troll as much as he can. This is avoiding your own responsibilities by pointing blame on someone else (me).
You missed as well that I am not spamming the thread, I simply did exactly what the thread is about (complained on another player).
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
411. hozzászólás - 2011.01.16. 17:01:07 (Válasz ImLittleJon #409 hozzászólására.)
Gah..

You wanna make me look stupid?
Pontszám: 6.50
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
412. hozzászólás - 2011.01.16. 17:02:07 (Válasz petel87 #410 hozzászólására.)
Where did I allow him to troll?
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
413. hozzászólás - 2011.01.16. 17:03:47 (Válasz Kethios #406 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2011.01.16. 15:28:11
Be the smart one and let him flame/troll. .

here
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
414. hozzászólás - 2011.01.16. 19:15:34 (Válasz petel87 #413 hozzászólására.)
You forgot the "until he can".

If he or anyone will start another argument that isn't Doomlord related, I will take actions.
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
415. hozzászólás - 2011.01.16. 19:55:12 (Válasz Kethios #414 hozzászólására.)
And what actions would that be exactly?
Pontszám: 2.50
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
416. hozzászólás - 2011.01.16. 20:03:57 (Válasz petel87 #415 hozzászólására.)
You'll see. Non game related arguments don't belong here.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2011.01.16. 20:04:31-kor
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
417. hozzászólás - 2011.01.16. 22:51:21 (Válasz Kethios #416 hozzászólására.)
I think you are at the moment a bit in denial Kethios. Because of the scoring system of the posts I am not able to start a new topic, therefore I have to take the liberty of asking you the same question again here: What actions are you willing to take?

Despite of that you still ignored my complaint stated in post 391. To be precise I would like you to:
1. Suspend/ban user D00ml0rd.
2. If you are not going to do it explain exactly why you have made this decisions and what are you going to do in the future to avoid offensive behaviour represented by him or any other user.
Pontszám: 2
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
418. hozzászólás - 2011.01.17. 03:37:47
petel87, you compared him to Hitler and implied that he should have never been born. are you sure you want to push the issue?
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2011.01.17. 03:52:23-kor
Pontszám: 6
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
419. hozzászólás - 2011.01.17. 06:21:45 (Válasz petel87 #393 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: petel87 - 2011.01.15. 08:46:35
It is being called an adult and having the ability to have an adult conversation. If you can not possibly obtain the skill to behave among others than you should be removed (or according to Hitlers point of view exterminated). Period. Exclamation mark.

I would like to formally call for Petel's "temporary" ban... Or at least a permanent ban from the Forum. There IS a line that has been more than sufficiently crossed. His posts are not respected, or wanted - as clearly evidenced by the scoring on the most recent posts, and profile status of "Hated". Hell, even my score is only "average", and I stir more s#it than anyone!
A hozzászólást Viridel módosította 2011.01.17. 06:33:55-kor
Pontszám: 7.20
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
420. hozzászólás - 2011.01.17. 09:42:12 (Válasz manunkind #418 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: manunkind - 2011.01.17. 03:37:47
petel87, you compared him to Hitler and implied that he should have never been born. are you sure you want to push the issue?

Absolutely yes, you can not have an objective opinion regarding this topic now thanks to Kethios deleting D00ml0rds messages. He could not have done anything more unfair and willingly or not he influenced others opinion.

Viridel -> arguments please, real ones. Or just do not spam in this topic.
Pontszám: 2.33
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője