Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Kethios

Dátum: 2010.09.15. 06:26:02
As Stekkos said above - luck has an important role in the dimension gate battles aswell. It raises the maximum lootable amount of SE, the chance of finding items and determines who casts the spell first and how successful will it be. For a spellcaster build player it is very important to have high luck and cast spell before their opponent.

My advice is to keep your luck:

(player level*2+5) or (player level*3)
Dátum: 2010.09.15. 06:20:11
I can confirm this. *nods* But.. this game isn't different than other games. Here are cheaters aswell. Hence the lot of Blocked players on low levels.
Dátum: 2010.09.14. 15:51:25
I think critical also raises chance of hit.. not only the damage dealt.
Dátum: 2010.09.14. 11:57:33
Don't forget the "RANDOM" modifier in the battle system. It ain't so easy to understand the concept of the system. (P_IQ - O_IQ)+(P_luck - O_luck)+(P_criticalS - O_criticalS)=% chance of hit

But this is only my version. I don't have access to the battle system.
Dátum: 2010.09.13. 15:32:41
Yes. You'll be able to obtain any relics from the 3 phases.
Dátum: 2010.09.02. 05:45:06
Viridel, stop necroposting please.
Dátum: 2010.08.30. 14:20:01
From the admins viewpoint: (player_AP)-(+AP gained) until they reach → (time with+AP)

Maybe?

But from the players wievpoint it can seem unfair, or harsh.

Due to weekend, no matter that it was reported or not it couldn't have been fixed by Baraty or head coder for y'all. Maybe the only thing that can solve this - is the players that had the +AP due to the glitch, will get their final reward after (event_end)+(time with +AP). So who had the plus ability points for 2 days he/she'll get it after Zarknod awakes+2 days.

Hope everyone will be pleased.
Dátum: 2010.08.27. 10:30:40
I got my Transcendal focus after the 30th battle. I always charge more SE than required.
Dátum: 2010.08.26. 15:05:01
I think you can't know the precentage because you'd need the number of players from your horde actively participating in the event.
If your idea is correct, than don't be sad for your 1% because there are alot of players that doesn't even spent 1k. Personally my SE spent is above 6k but compared to the top it is like nothing.

Just keep charging and you'll be fine.
Dátum: 2010.08.26. 06:49:01
The level doesn't matter because the higher your level the more amount of SE needed to activate the pylon.

You get points for each stats.
Dátum: 2010.08.26. 06:16:15
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.08.25. 22:22:00

Furthermore, in light of the certainty that all the members of the Emerald horde "automatically" benefiting from reward A due to the horde victory; someone really needs to heed my advice and start implementing a way to balance the horde numbers out. The current situation is already dire and it's clear that it will only worsen. As one can clearly notice there's practically no competition between the hordes.

If a player did not activate the minimum number of pylons - he/she won't get the horde reward no matter he/she is an Emerald. On the other hand, if an emerald player activated the minimum required number of pylons but not more, he will only get the horde reward and won't be benefiting much from the personal reward. It's like 1 Medallion of Zarknod and 1 stat gains.

Let's say a diamond activated like 3 times the min pylons with more SE than it required each time, this player will get like 3-4 stat gains but no Zarknod medallion.

Which is better? -1 sec on hunts and 1 stat gains or 3-4 stat gains? This is what one can decide.

Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.08.25. 23:55:09

Kethios

are you ising IE? i had similar problems with hunts and its a bug with IE, i changed to firefox and dont get problem anymore.

No, I'm on Firefox.
Dátum: 2010.08.25. 15:19:30
Did you attack lower levels? If yes, it isn't as bad as it sounds.
Dátum: 2010.08.25. 09:37:45
Some additional info:

Reward A
Winning horde reward:
- Medallion of Zarknod (-1 sec hunting time)
- 10 Gold ducats (can be spent in the auction hall)
requirements were on HUN server: minimum 30 pylon (30 won AI battles) activation

Reward B
Players on the two top 10 lists got reward A on the HUN server

Reward C
Ability points, luck

About your question: You have to win at least 30 fights because if we are talking about pylon activation it means won AI fight after you charge the required SE. If you lose the fight you don't activate the pylon → your SE remains on you. The ratio isn't public.
Dátum: 2010.08.25. 08:03:47
Today, 10:00 Kethios Storm Hiloki Your opponent has won the battle. Battle description G
Today, 10:00 Kethios Zaknail Manta Your opponent has won the battle. Battle description G
Today, 07:16 Kethios Maniac Turviz Your opponent has won the battle. Battle description G
Today, 07:16 Kethios Zan Toadlin Your opponent has won the battle. Battle description G

The battle against gnomes is still bugged. I try to activate a pylon and the battle script does 2 battles at the same taime only showing the last in the Zarknod menu.

It usually happens when I have low HP/mana only enough for one battle.
Dátum: 2010.08.24. 09:17:32
There can be:

- required healing potion challenge
- required mana potion challenge (if you don't have one you'll fail the adventure)
- quiz challenge
- HP loss
- mana loss
- SE loss
- adventure skill challenges
- skil challenges
- ability challenges
- battles
Dátum: 2010.08.24. 07:40:53
Idézet: Miklos - 2010.08.22. 21:19:55
To anyone who still have problem killing the kobolds although having good equipment: read the combat description. You will see that if you duelled a couple times before, you will get the same penalty like when you duel 3 times or more in a row. So duel only twice before charging so you dont get a penalty to your stats!

Also I see the debate if it worth doing the event or not. I said the designers spent effort to make sure it worth it, you get stat increases, in ratio with the SE AND APs you spend on it. The potions, the pet xp and morale, the relics are just a bonus to this. Of course you can still choose not to do it - but as long as Zarknod has bad dream, his dreams has some unfortunate effects...

Wins are important when it comes to the final phase and the script sums your victories. There is a minimum victories needed to get the rewards.

Miklós said SE/AP ratio. If we are talking about AP it means fights. So fights/charged SE ratio=personal reward

I think there are 2 ways.

Minimum won battles against the gnomes/huge amounts of SE

or

Decent amount of won battles/a little above minimum SE per charge.

Personally I charge above the minimum every time and I battle alot.
Dátum: 2010.08.24. 07:35:11
Datebase error means that more than likely the adventure script has some error in it's lines or the datebase cannot work with the adventure page and it's content like adventure names, challenges, rewards etc.

The head coder admin has to fix it.
Dátum: 2010.08.24. 07:32:55
Use this one:

http://translate.google.com/#

It is the best among the ones I tried.
Dátum: 2010.08.23. 08:36:34
We had much more active users on the HUN servers so the time we woke up Zarknod would be irrelevant.

With the current base of players participating it will be like 3-4 more weeks I believe.
Dátum: 2010.08.22. 13:34:42
I'm not sure but I think you need to activate the minimum number of pylons right after you changed your orde to gain the rewards. It's like 10 if I'm correct.