Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
likednerdearsFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
33 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
181. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 18:39:19
I really like all the suggestions about alternative wars. I would like to add another idea. The Zarkod's Awakening event made me think of it. What if we were able to have horde wars? Sapphire vs. Ruby, etc. Rewards could be given to individuals who contributed or rewards could be given to those clans who had representatives. This would be a fun way to show the alliances of the hordes and also include the few players who don't have clans (not that I am overly concerned with them). This is just a thought and I am not sure how difficult it would be to implement, but I think it could be a lot of fun. The only problem I see with it is how to determine who can declare the war. I would think it would work similarly to declaring a clan war, but one clan could declare war and then all other clans in that horde would have a vote. Again, I'm not sure on the implementation, but it is just a thought.
Pontszám: 5
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
182. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 19:27:49 (Válasz Gemini #180 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Gemini - 2010.08.16. 18:21:05
If I recall, it is level 30. It will work with mindboost

Many thanks, I'll give it a try.

Now, about another issue. I say we need a balance of numbers.

What am I saying? Right, well here's the thing. This world is dominated by a single horde (Emerald) and there's practically no competition whatsoever.

Now what I'm trying to say here is that the ratio gets balanced out. Meaning an ideal of 1:1:1:1.

So, how is that achieved? Two steps are involved.

1) Delete all the inactive accounts. Say 5-6+ months inactivity, and carried out once a month. A monthly culling or "weeding" for a metaphor.

2) Limit all new players to selecting a horde which has less than a :0.8-1 ratio. Given time the game will balance itself out and proper competition will take place as I'm sure it's meant to be.

Step number 2 will also be profitable for the company owners of Doomlord since the option to switch horde for AS can be left as is; yet perhaps with an increase in AS cost.

Optional: Perhaps a bonus of some sort could be given to current Emerald players who wish to switch horde. A free switch or perhaps some additional perks.

The game right now is under the following situation: Everyone wants to be in the dominat side and day after day more players are shifting to the dominant side. In my opinion, that is catastrophic by itself and given enough time, the horde system will crumble upon itself.
A hozzászólást LydonB módosította 2010.08.16. 19:28:19-kor
Pontszám: 8.33
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
183. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 19:39:21 (Válasz LydonB #182 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.08.16. 19:27:49

What am I saying? Right, well here's the thing. This world is dominated by a single horde (Emerald) and there's practically no competition whatsoever.

Now what I'm trying to say here is that the ratio gets balanced out. Meaning an ideal of 1:1:1:1.

1) Delete all the inactive accounts. Say 5-6+ months inactivity, and carried out once a month. A monthly culling or "weeding" for a metaphor.

2) Limit all new players to selecting a horde which has less than a :0.8-1 ratio. Given time the game will balance itself out and proper competition will take place as I'm sure it's meant to be.

Step number 2 will also be profitable for the company owners of Doomlord since the option to switch horde for AS can be left as is; yet perhaps with an increase in AS cost.

Optional: Perhaps a bonus of some sort could be given to current Emerald players who wish to switch horde. A free switch or perhaps some additional perks.

The game right now is under the following situation: Everyone wants to be in the dominat side and day after day more players are shifting to the dominant side. In my opinion, that is catastrophic by itself and given enough time, the horde system will crumble upon itself.

Brilliant insight & post. Doesn't solve the problem that the game is dominated at the upper levels by Emerald (and Diamond), since just adding restrictions to players just starting out will take months/years to create a balance at the top... But it's great thinking for future servers.
A hozzászólást Viridel módosította 2010.08.16. 19:39:56-kor
Pontszám: 8.75
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
184. hozzászólás - 2010.08.17. 18:57:53
Right now, when you have no APs, you get a countdown timer that tells you when the next is due. It would be dice to get this timer regardless of the number of APs you have. For example, since it takes 2 APs to hit the Zankwads, I'd like to know exactly when that 2nd one will come in. Or when you're working (5APs) for Ducats - again, it would be nice to see how long that will take.
averageDmd666Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
11 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
185. hozzászólás - 2010.08.25. 12:11:38
One thing that has bugged me is the insanely high random factor in the game. I have fought players (while having no stat penalties) who have ability totals more than *200* less than mine...and I have lost the fight. And its not just once...about 80% of fights in this case result in the weaker players winning.

How can it be possible to win a fight against someone who is almost twice as strong? (especially 80% of the time...)

Suggestion: Reduce (not completely remove though) the random factor. Its annoying.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
186. hozzászólás - 2010.08.25. 15:19:30 (Válasz Dmd666 #185 hozzászólására.)
Did you attack lower levels? If yes, it isn't as bad as it sounds.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
likednerdearsFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
33 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
187. hozzászólás - 2010.08.26. 20:49:08
I am not sure if this has been suggested, but I would love to see the ability to build levels on to the Catacombs, with each level decreasing reuse time.
popularDexi
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
188. hozzászólás - 2010.08.28. 05:39:14
At times you are unable to attack characters 'because you will gain no SE', when at WAR the victory count is often more important than the SE gain. Can this restriction be lifted when at WAR.
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
189. hozzászólás - 2010.08.28. 07:19:50 (Válasz Dmd666 #185 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Dmd666 - 2010.08.25. 12:11:38
One thing that has bugged me is the insanely high random factor in the game. I have fought players (while having no stat penalties) who have ability totals more than *200* less than mine...and I have lost the fight. And its not just once...about 80% of fights in this case result in the weaker players winning.

How can it be possible to win a fight against someone who is almost twice as strong? (especially 80% of the time...)

Suggestion: Reduce (not completely remove though) the random factor. Its annoying.

Not good. As i lived to see in my tests, you must take note of more than 1 thing except the random factor that can influence the battle. I had the same problem when i started to play because i didn't quite understand the game. But to have a wider picture of a battle try to scry 2-3 of the doomlord that win over you (the fights in cause). Right down the stats (easy to do is an excel document because you can put them one under another) and compare them to your stats. Sometimes higher IQ can win a fight, sometimes higher ATT/DEF and sometimes the skills can do a difference.

I can't explain this more clearly since it will make it a long post, but this are some of the important markers in a battle (you can't see the skills of a player but you can see when he has more toughness than you).
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
190. hozzászólás - 2010.08.28. 07:32:32 (Válasz LydonB #182 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.08.16. 19:27:49
Idézet: Gemini - 2010.08.16. 18:21:05
If I recall, it is level 30. It will work with mindboost

Many thanks, I'll give it a try.

there dfinately needs to be soemthing done.

I was actually going thru the emerald list the other day looking for recruits. i was amazed at how many players drop out at L1. same story for the other hordes

Part of the problem is these players for some reason dont see enough in game to go past L1, most of us playing realise how good this game is but u have to get a few levels in before the real beauty shows itself.

Now my thinking is simply i dont think theres enough protection for new players, especially when campers come in from other servers, these guys take a smashing from day 1. a HUGE incentive to quit playing as its no fun just taking beating after beating when your still coming to grips with the game and up against players from other sevrers sitting there taking potshots 24/7

Alltho i think camping shoul dbe a part of the game i do think it also is a long term killer of the game. Evidence this by going thru say L26 down, thanks to an awesome camper nearly every player in the highscore list is in massive negative Se range other than diamond horde players.

Green players seem to be longer term strategy players but red and blue are copping a massive beating and really when u start at L1 taking a beating and your getting beat thru the levels there comes a point when the game isnt worth playing anymore especially when out of 100 hunts 99 of them are going to someone else.

Yes people should learn by mistakes but once a campers got to L10 plus there isnt much gonna be able to do to avoid losing alot of se at varying times.

That for me is the real reason the game doesnt get the growth it deserves and another reason why red and blue hordes are so small.
Pontszám: 7.50
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
191. hozzászólás - 2010.08.28. 07:50:12
What is the difference between hordes?

Diamond: They get more soul-energy in victorious duels and lose less in case of defeat. Moreover they can buy items from the soul-huckster at a cheaper price. (+30% soul-energy when winning duels, 30% less soul-energy when losing)

Ruby: They have a bigger chance to hit in physical combat and they deal more damage. (+5% damage, greater chance to hit)

Emerald: Their spells have a bigger chance to hit and deal more damage. Can learn spells one level earlier than other hordes. In addition they have more spell points. (+10% spell damage.)

Sapphire: They suffer less damage in combat, their HP- and SP-regeneration is quicker and they benefit more from healing effects, too. (5% less physical and spell damage., +25% to the effect of healing and mana potions.)

diamond hode easily has the greatest benefits, Ruby the least, these could be changed to

What is the NEW difference between hordes?

Diamond: They can buy items from the soul-huckster at a cheaper price.

Ruby: They have a bigger chance to hit in physical combat and they deal more damage.

Emerald: Their spells have a bigger chance to hit and deal more damage.

Sapphire: They suffer less damage in combat, their HP- and SP-regeneration is quicker

that would even the hordes up alot more with clear strategy for each and more equal benefits.

diamonds getting (+30% soul-energy when winning duels, 30% less soul-energy when losing) is a proper game killer. Thats why all the campers are in diamond hordes. That one single benefit far outwieghs any other hordes bonus. Add in the cheaper equipment and thats why diamond grows so b ig and strong, Emerald stays with it cos its different fromt he other 3 being a magic related horde.
A hozzászólást D00ml0rd módosította 2010.08.28. 07:58:43-kor
Pontszám: 8.33
public enemyblack1ce
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
random hunt events
192. hozzászólás - 2010.08.28. 12:52:29
Events that yield somthing other than SE. For example, You could find an encounter that grants +5% SE for each hunt in the next hour. Or, perhaps, you could find a treasure trove that grants +3 or 4 action points. There are all ways items like healing potions and mana pots that can be sold for SE. Here is an example

While hunting you were unable to find prey, However, you stumbled upon a wasted caravan. It apears to predate the war, and most of the items are destroied. After a lengthy search you do find a strong box still intact. A ( insert monster ) guards it fiercly but you manage to defeat him and recieve exp and SE. Without much difficulty you manage to open the strong box to discover the following:

A green mana pot
A yellow healing pot
and various items that you later sold to the soul husker for 200 SE
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
193. hozzászólás - 2010.08.28. 16:14:29 (Válasz D00ml0rd #191 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.08.28. 07:50:12
What is the difference between hordes?

Diamond: They get more soul-energy in victorious duels and lose less in case of defeat. Moreover they can buy items from the soul-huckster at a cheaper price. (+30% soul-energy when winning duels, 30% less soul-energy when losing)

Ruby: They have a bigger chance to hit in physical combat and they deal more damage. (+5% damage, greater chance to hit)

Emerald: Their spells have a bigger chance to hit and deal more damage. Can learn spells one level earlier than other hordes. In addition they have more spell points. (+10% spell damage.)

Sapphire: They suffer less damage in combat, their HP- and SP-regeneration is quicker and they benefit more from healing effects, too. (5% less physical and spell damage., +25% to the effect of healing and mana potions.)

diamond hode easily has the greatest benefits, Ruby the least, these could be changed to

What is the NEW difference between hordes?

Diamond: They can buy items from the soul-huckster at a cheaper price.

Ruby: They have a bigger chance to hit in physical combat and they deal more damage.

Emerald: Their spells have a bigger chance to hit and deal more damage.

Sapphire: They suffer less damage in combat, their HP- and SP-regeneration is quicker

that would even the hordes up alot more with clear strategy for each and more equal benefits.

diamonds getting (+30% soul-energy when winning duels, 30% less soul-energy when losing) is a proper game killer. Thats why all the campers are in diamond hordes. That one single benefit far outwieghs any other hordes bonus. Add in the cheaper equipment and thats why diamond grows so b ig and strong, Emerald stays with it cos its different fromt he other 3 being a magic related horde.

I don't agree with you.

If you take the Acquired SE top 20, one can observe that your argument is flawed to the core.

5 Sapphire
6 Diamonds
9 Emerald

There's no Diamond spider < Level 20, yet there's an Emerald and a Sapphire. Furthermore, if you look at the top 10 you'll notice that the majority are Emerald (6), with Diamond being the second(3) and Sapphire having only one.

Now, for the horde bonuses; your argument is again flawed. If you analyse the whole picture you'll come to the conclusion that each horde focuses on a specific factor.

Emerald - Spells
Ruby - Melee
Sapphire - Defence
Diamond - SE

Expanding further:

Emerald - Spells; increased damage (10%), increased to-hit and faster acquisition (level 2) plus more SP in order to fire more spells.
Ruby - Melee; increased damage (5%) and increased to-hit.
Sapphire - Defence; reduced incurred melee (5%) and spell damage (5%), faster HP/SP regeneration and increased benefit from potions (25%).
Diamond - SE; cheaper SE costs from vendor(10%) and increased/decreased SE acquisition/loss respectively(30%).

Expanding even further:

Emerald - Spell focus; 1 spell per battle.
Ruby - Melee focus; 7+ melee attacks per battle.
Sapphire - Defence focus; 8+ defence chances per battle.
Diamond - SE focus; 1 time per battle.

So, your claim of the:

Ruby horde bonus being "least beneficial" is wrong. Ruby can be the strongest horde in this game if players start using their brains.
Diamond horde being the most successful spiders is wrong. Emerald has the most.
Diamond horde having the greatest benefit is wrong. Bonuses are balanced.

Horde bonuses needing fixing is wrong. As one can observe; the hordes are balanced.

The problem here is simply players jumping ship so they are part of the coveted "Elite". And the only solution is forcefully balancing the ratio.
Pontszám: 3
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
194. hozzászólás - 2010.08.28. 16:52:38 (Válasz LydonB #193 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.08.28. 16:14:29
The problem here is simply players jumping ship so they are part of the coveted "Elite". And the only solution is forcefully balancing the ratio.

That's certainly not the only solution. Personally, I think issues like this should be solved in a manner involving market forces. If the goal is to get an even distribution of players among the hordes, you allow the horde bonuses to fluctuate based on how many players are in that horde. The fewer players in a horde, the greater the horde bonus.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
195. hozzászólás - 2010.08.28. 19:52:15 (Válasz LydonB #193 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.08.28. 16:14:29

I don't agree with you.

If you take the Acquired SE top 20, one can observe that your argument is flawed to the core.

5 Sapphire
6 Diamonds
9 Emerald

There's no Diamond spider < Level 20, yet there's an Emerald and a Sapphire. Furthermore, if you look at the top 10 you'll notice that the majority are Emerald (6), with Diamond being the second(3) and Sapphire having only one.

Now, for the horde bonuses; your argument is again flawed. If you analyse the whole picture you'll come to the conclusion that each horde focuses on a specific factor.

Emerald - Spells
Ruby - Melee
Sapphire - Defence
Diamond - SE

Expanding further:

Emerald - Spells; increased damage (10%), increased to-hit and faster acquisition (level 2) plus more SP in order to fire more spells.
Sapphire - Defence; reduced incurred melee (5%) and spell damage (5%), faster HP/SP regeneration and increased benefit from potions (25%).
Diamond - SE; cheaper SE costs from vendor(10%) and increased/decreased SE acquisition/loss respectively(30%).

Expanding even further:

Emerald - Spell focus; 1 spell per battle.
Ruby - Melee focus; 7+ melee attacks per battle.
Sapphire - Defence focus; 8+ defence chances per battle.
Diamond - SE focus; 1 time per battle.

So, your claim of the:

Ruby horde bonus being "least beneficial" is wrong. Ruby can be the strongest horde in this game if players start using their brains.
Diamond horde being the most successful spiders is wrong. Emerald has the most.
Diamond horde having the greatest benefit is wrong. Bonuses are balanced.

Horde bonuses needing fixing is wrong. As one can observe; the hordes are balanced.

first off happy to have someone disagree with me but i dont even understand your answer lol...

2nd im on w2 and our top 20 looks much different

12 dia
7 emerald
1 sapphire

number 1 (diamond) has more than the other 19 combined.

without a million expansions all i see is that each horde gets some benefit to there fighting style other than dia, but ruby is the only one that doesnt get soemthing extra on top of that, each of the others get the extra.

"Expanding further:

Diamond - SE; cheaper SE costs from vendor(10%) and increased/decreased SE acquisition/loss respectively(30%)."

Emerald dont need a spell a level earlier, work on trade skill quicker
Sapphire dosnt need faster regen from potions, work on your mag and con stats faster
Diamond dont need 30% increase in loot, work on creative affinity more

the loot thing puts diamonds right out of proportion to the other hordes. Doesnt matter what the other hordes benefits are to help win fights, if they attack diamond players they have a 100% chance of either losing alot more SE or winning alot less SE, whats the point fighting diamond players. and the motto on W2 seems to be if you cant beat them join them.
A hozzászólást D00ml0rd módosította 2010.08.28. 19:55:57-kor
Pontszám: 5.40
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
196. hozzászólás - 2010.08.28. 20:58:55
Lad, you still don't get it.

First of all, my data is taken from world 1 since it's the longest running world. You can't take statistical data from a practically new world.. it's like asking a 5 year old to read Shakespeare.

As for horde bonuses, again you are not looking at the whole picture. You are simply looking at the quantity and that is a wrong way to analyse a situation.

The ruby bonus can be devastating if one uses it well; and to do that one must invest heavily in attack, strength and melee critical chance.

Something more simple to boggle your mind onto:

Emerald - Spell mastery
Ruby - Melee mastery
Sapphire - Defence mastery
Diamond - SE mastery

The current bonuses are balanced. If things are changed the situation will degenerate into chaos.

As for the rest, well my apologies but your reasons are simply idiotic to say the least. The bonuses are there to create a difference between the hordes and as I clearly explained before. Every horde has an advantage over the other.

Honestly, I can't be bothered to argument with you. I've shown you the facts, if you can't understand them read them again until you can. Sleep it over, look at it from an un-biased point and improve your analytical skills.

And if by any chance my posts offend anyone, please don't be. I speak my mind as is; there's no beating around the bush.
-------

If the goal is to get an even distribution of players among the hordes, you allow the horde bonuses to fluctuate based on how many players are in that horde. The fewer players in a horde, the greater the horde bonus.

This scenario can, and will be abused.
Pontszám: 4.25
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
197. hozzászólás - 2010.08.28. 21:08:36
your a moron

hope that didnt offend you but im just speaking my mind

and im not a lad

suck on that sonny.

arogant twat

hows that for some analysis:)
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
198. hozzászólás - 2010.08.28. 21:25:52 (Válasz LydonB #196 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.08.28. 20:58:55
Lad, you still don't get it.

First of all, my data is taken from world 1 since it's the longest running world. You can't take statistical data from a practically new world.. it's like asking a 5 year old to read Shakespeare.

As for horde bonuses, again you are not looking at the whole picture. You are simply looking at the quantity and that is a wrong way to analyse a situation.

The ruby bonus can be devastating if one uses it well; and to do that one must invest heavily in attack, strength and melee critical chance.

Something more simple to boggle your mind onto:

Emerald - Spell mastery
Ruby - Melee mastery
Sapphire - Defence mastery
Diamond - SE mastery

The current bonuses are balanced. If things are changed the situation will degenerate into chaos.

As for the rest, well my apologies but your reasons are simply idiotic to say the least. The bonuses are there to create a difference between the hordes and as I clearly explained before. Every horde has an advantage over the other.

Honestly, I can't be bothered to argument with you. I've shown you the facts, if you can't understand them read them again until you can. Sleep it over, look at it from an un-biased point and improve your analytical skills.

And if by any chance my posts offend anyone, please don't be. I speak my mind as is; there's no beating around the bush.
-------

If the goal is to get an even distribution of players among the hordes, you allow the horde bonuses to fluctuate based on how many players are in that horde. The fewer players in a horde, the greater the horde bonus.

This scenario can, and will be abused.

Please don't diss W2 - it is several months old now, and populated by a lot of experienced players; and based on the same rule-set as W1. If anything, W2 is a better indication of game trends than W1.

As far as bonuses go, in an SE driven game, the Diamond advantage is notably better than anyone else's. Our Top25 looks like:

11 Emerald
9 Diamond
3 Sapphire
2 Ruby (none in Top20)

This is simply not a good balance by any stretch of the imagination, and makes intra-Horde competition completely farcical. Looking at the W2 Zankwad competition, the Top10 Kills is:
4 Diam
3 Emer
3 Saph

Yet you have (for the purpose of the Clan Championship):
Ruby 38235
Emerald 161897
Sapphire 69688
Diamond 129998

Does this look balanced? No - it's a pure reflection of the membership numbers. This is a failing of the game to balance properly.
At minimum, I would like to see the Diamond bonus drop to +10%/-10%
As for Emerald, I don't really know. Sapphire is definitely the worst bonus though - the better HP/SP potions should be replaced by something like a 2.5% Hunt Bonus.
Pontszám: 7.50
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
199. hozzászólás - 2010.08.28. 21:31:25
becuase your a moron i will give u a little heads up...

"First of all, my data is taken from world 1 since it's the longest running world. You can't take statistical data from a practically new world.. it's like asking a 5 year old to read Shakespeare."

think of me as Shakespeare and yourself as a 5yr old kid...

now listen carefully, u will only need half a brain to understand this:)

the biggest looters (and diamond players) on W2 are ex another server, beit W1 or hungarian, they have seen the benefits of the other world, corrected that for w2 and making the most of it. hence the difference in numbers from w1 to 2.

W3 will be even worse over time cos that will get the players from W1 and W2 and to verify that i created an account on W3 to check there list and 7 of 10 highest looters (the top 7 all being diamond) on w3 are players from at least w2.

Not only is your arrogance flawed but you are flawed now run away to playground little boy.
A hozzászólást D00ml0rd módosította 2010.08.28. 21:34:22-kor
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
200. hozzászólás - 2010.08.29. 03:34:08
Viridel, I ain't dissing W2; yet one can't compare it to W1 at such a young age. Not to mention that W1 has a higher influx of players.

Now, if the majority are active or not; is something that has to be seen. (Another reason why we need inactive player deletion.)

From my experience, when alternative worlds/servers are launched the majority of players there typically take an opposite class/race/role/horde or whatever; so that makes it even harder to compare. In order to analyse proper material we need to acquire data from the Hungarian servers.

From what I previously read in these forums is that most Hungarian players here are Emerald (I stand corrected if I'm wrong). That has to mean something.

Also, if the diamond's bonuses are at such an overpowered level, why is the Diamond horde on par with the Sapphire horde in the W1 event? The same thing applies for the W1 clan high-scores. I have also seen some Diamond players switching to the Emerald horde. Not to mention that W1 is dominated by the Emerald horde. Doesn't add up at all.

Can someone who understands some Hungarian please post some statistics from the Hun servers?

In the end, we both know that discussing all of this will do no difference. The other version of the game has been running for years, and nothing has changed; we can expect the same outcome whatever the results may be. Still, I'm up for giving it a try.

Yet, I honestly doubt that meddling with the horde bonuses will do anything positive to the horde numbers. It might have a detrimental effect if a horde is nerfed; players will simply jump ship and the situation is worsened. The sure-fire way to fix the member ratio issue is to limit horde selection for new players until a balanced ratio is achieved and offering incentives to current players who would like to join the minorities side. This way, current players have a profitable reason to do so; which will yield positive results in the long run.

Possibly, even a character transfer between worlds? (Will have to be free.)

-----

As for Miss D00ml0rd.

I'm not offended at all. Your response was wholly predicted.

Unfortunately, you fall under the classification of the "forum troll" species.

Please note that your posts will be ignored from now on.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
LydonB

P.S. You might have the wrong gender sign selected.
Pontszám: 2.33
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!