Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Boar

Oldal: 12345678
Dátum: 2010.11.20. 14:11:34
Just as I said it above: no problem with the CC, I attack them too, but its unfair to gain reward for nothing.(attacking a bot,which is not keeping its SE in safe, is not really a hard task...)
Dátum: 2010.11.19. 23:58:05
A little interesting and disturbing data from Lady Alvariel's competiton:

Highest acquired soul-difference increase
1. Lord Destiny 1.373.217

Nice job in 2 weeks, but there is a little problem here! He has only 15 targets to attack! How the hell is this possible? All of them are giving all their SE to him? Wait a sec! Here's the solution: Crystal Horde! A note from his character sheet (description field note made by the character's owner):

Delete Yesterday, 12:39 Lord Destiny *Oxterapitia* You have won the battle.
The reward is 53974 soul-energy and 14 XP. Battle description

Delete Yesterday, 11:29 Lord Destiny *Oxterapitia* You have won the battle.
The reward is 61204 soul-energy and 17 XP. Battle description

Delete August 29. 23:52 Lord Destiny *Oxterapitia* You have won the battle.
The reward is 40847 soul-energy and 17 XP. Battle description

Delete August 29. 13:36 Lord Destiny *Oxterapitia* You have won the battle.
The reward is 102684 soul-energy and 19 XP. Battle description

And he has 1.3 million SE income in the last 13-14 days... I smell something fishy here!
The Crystal Horde is an NPC clan,only available for limited number of players!
I'm not jaelous, my SE diff is far from even the 3rd player in that category, but the fact, that the using of the NPC-s is an acceptable momentum in a server-wide-event-or-competition is very disturbing. How can a level 30-40 character approach such a score, if he/she has no such predictible and wealthy targets? Unacceptable...(but I have a golden ducat to bet on it, that nothing will change)
Dátum: 2010.11.19. 23:18:21
My favourite subject again...
That item is an imbalanced joke. You, dear Miklos, gave the spiders an item, which made them invulnerable. Thats a fact.
D00ml0rd said it absolutely right. For a few players you kicked up the table. Now how the hell should anyone strike back to them? This is a multiplayer game, where there is just a few so called "spiders". When will we get a similar item,which is for the pure purpose of holding those guys back? Where is the other side of the coin in this case?
Dátum: 2010.11.19. 22:30:34
What the...

What is this? The repeatable quest become harder to achieve,some quests requirements are multiplied! This is bullXXX! What was this for?

And the Alternate Advancement? The 60+ characters can use extra skills against those who are in their range? The characters on the lower levels has nothing against it,cause they're levels afar from those stuff! Or those who has some AA skills, can use it only against 60+ characters? Cause if not, then this is a very-very imbalanced and unfair act!
Dátum: 2010.10.25. 16:26:00
Dont waste your breath on this kind of geeks. The GM-s are not going to do anything with them. This kind of player is a well paying costumer, so they are untouchable. On the hungarian servers there are many of those animals(in my opinion), who are ruining the others game and laughing on it.

The only thing,what you can do with them, is to pump them with XP,to ruin their SE/XP average(this is their weakness). This is a hard work, but it worth it! When you gain citadell strike for your job and angry letters from the XXXhead,you will know you are on the good way. But it needs cooperated work of multiple players,to achieve anything.And works only for a short period: On the HUN servers, some oppressed small characters cooperated and used this method. The "almighty" spider-geeks started crying on the forum, and finally THEY GAINED A NEW ITEM IN THE SHOP,WHICH CAN COUNTER THE EFFECT OF THE ONLY USEFUL METHOD,SIMPLE PLAYERS HAD AGAINST THEM. So the little ones are _______, hail to the others...

Final conclusion: you have no chance against him/her and will never be. Nothing can help you.No one cares about the average players here.
Dátum: 2010.10.18. 19:23:25
The picture stays, but I'm not sure what happens whith the pet... I think it stays also...
Dátum: 2010.10.18. 15:29:37
You need lvl20 heal wounds to use it, and after 15 killed monster(!!!), you CAN CHOOSE an epic item from a list. No random, personal choice. It's worth it.
Dátum: 2010.10.18. 15:27:36
Tha quest,you mentioned is sucks, really. But on the other hand, there is lots of quests,which needs only a single click of the mouse. Just think about it as a little discomfort.There is many more quests, from which you will get your SE back. This is just another step during the way towards the repeatable quests...
Dátum: 2010.10.18. 15:21:44
With a swift move you deal the coup the grace to your opponent.
Your opponent falls to the ground unconscious.
In this battle you have dealt a total of 359 damage and have taken 87 damage.
You have won the battle, your reward is 8144 soul-energy and 14 XP!

In this battle you have dealt a total of 699 damage and have taken 47 damage.
You have won the battle, your reward is 5918 soul-energy and 28 XP!

In this battle you have dealt a total of 558 damage and have taken 305 damage.
You have won the battle, your reward is 11695 soul-energy and 13 XP!

Now this is another kind of random: the random of the duel screen: all of them were on the same list,as soon as they came out of 15% defense(just spell turn battles).GIVE ME MORE OF THIS KIND PLEASE!
Dátum: 2010.10.17. 17:36:42
The energy harness is still bugged, if you attack a few lewels up, you gain 0 SE...
Dátum: 2010.10.12. 14:09:55
Thanks, friend! By the way, I attacked Lord of the dead again a few minutes ago,just to take a look at the results. The loot were 0 again...
Dátum: 2010.10.12. 04:29:04
I always have 1000-2000 on me when I attack. It happened again this morning, against the character:Lord of the dead. He is 6 lvl higher then me. Oh, and it happened yesterday in another fight,against Hellboy. He is 5 levels higher then me. Maybe really the levels mean something. The SE,I have is not an option in this case. I'm getting more and more curious about the solution...
Dátum: 2010.10.10. 12:55:26
In this battle you have dealt a total of 1005 damage and have taken 260 damage.
You have won the battle, your reward is 0 soul-energy and 30 XP!

Now how this is possible? I have lvl50 Energy Harness, so this is impossible, isn't it?
Dátum: 2010.09.29. 15:08:43
Look, my friend, I don't want to be rude, so just telling these: if you use your eyes and your tiny brain to focus your look on the AH continously, you should see the most of those items in the auction house.(among others and with small differences to your description.) So do not talk such nonsenses! And do not be so naive, to wait for the GM-s, to put some items directly into the game, when you see one in your dreams. Especially when they are already exist... What game would this be, when everyone would be invincible,cause they get this from the GM's after a word?

GROW UP!
Dátum: 2010.09.12. 09:15:13
Maybe the reason is this: the fighters are weaker, especially later on high levels, the 4-5-6 attack is not enough to compensate 1 successfull spell.
And also the fighters must develop att, def,str to hit and IQ+tau to prevent huge magic damage, while the spellcasters need only IQ+TAU to damage and Def to prevent melee damage... So the item is good, anyone needs it. And of course if everyone has it, it's like no one has. So no problem here!
Dátum: 2010.09.12. 09:09:38
I think I found a bug:

Soul energy squeezing

According to the skill description, I made a little math. I maxed the squeezing (skill 40+20 mind boost), so theoretically I gain 13*X SE for a squeez, where X is the normal SE from the monster. Now the problem is the following:I gain 4500-7000 SE for a squeezed pet, but my average hunt value is approximately 900-1000SE. And it means, that the average squeeze value should be somewhere between 10-13K SE! But I'm not even close to it. How should this happen? Or every pet I catch is a 4-500SE weakling? All of them? Something is not right here!
Dátum: 2010.09.12. 06:54:25
You'll never know that for sure... And because the mentioned player is a premium member and Ancient Stone user, there will be no investigation in this case.
Dátum: 2010.09.01. 14:52:28
Thanks!
Dátum: 2010.08.30. 15:41:16
I see your point, Miklos, do you see mine? That sort period could be weeks(depends on players activity), and the partial bonus could be disturbing. An example: if a player, who had equally strong character, as mine, gains just +15 stat to all, it turns the balance to his side for a period. And if he use it to drain SE from me while I still working on the event, it seems unacceptable for everyone, who is in the same situation, cause we know that it is possible only because of a previous bug.

OK, it happened on weekend,no problem with this, but you wrote it, that who got the advantage, can keep it. This is what I and a few friends of mine didn't understand. We tought you doesn't even want to fix it.
Of course if the reward withdrawal happens soon, there will be everything fine in the good old way, just as it should have happened normally...
Dátum: 2010.08.29. 15:37:28
I'm the only person, who is disturbed about a few players partial rewards? OK, we others gain our rewards from the event in the end, but the others have +X all stats advantage until then.This should mean a lot weaker player could beat me, cause he gained bonus, but I'll only in the end of the event. I didn't see,that anyone had whitdrawn those bonuses from the people, who got it. The way, Miklos had explained the compensation is unfair and it is against every normal treatment of game balance!

And here comes the point:
In all of the games I tried so far, there were massive sanctions against those, who gained some kind of advantage against the others due to a BUG!
In this case, the problem is the game's responsibility,of course, but the real state of game is not restored! There are a lot of players, who has still unearned advantage as I see. Why isn't this fixed? It is logged, who gained bonus and how much from it, I presume...
Oldal: 12345678