Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - janyemm

Oldal: 123456
Dátum: 2014.10.13. 17:14:11
I would like to ask you about one from rewards which can be claimed for champhionshhip tokens - CLAN MEDAL.

One player can have only one CLAN MEDAL or as many as he/she will be able buy for champhionship tokens ?

+1 to all abilities means including luck ?

Jany
Dátum: 2014.10.07. 08:28:07
Miklos : Many thanks for thinking about event points reset - I will do some math after price of "greater space-rift potion" will be known

Manu : From Miklos statement in talk about event points : " This would be the ultimate strategy, you shouldn't have to do anything else in the game, since championship runs nonstop, always available. "
seems to be true that next clan champhionship will be available much sooner than in half year - in fact I understand it will be almost permanent feature in game.
Dátum: 2014.09.24. 16:50:18
Thanks to all for their opinions.

I surely did not want to open discussion about DD/EH advantages. Only one thing I wanted to ask was if change / which was not announced / is permanent or not. I would like to know that not because I am ready to complain about it only because I need to change my "strategy" if change will affect also Horde Battle and War of Hucksters events - 2 events during which I used to make DD-EH-DD switch.

I understood Miklos explanation and I have not any problem with it.
Anyway ... ... if spacerift potions is only for "to allow players to change their mind and use a different strategy" why we have in Xeno rewards packet like this - spacerift potion (switches your Energy Harness with Disadvanced Development skill or vica versa at no cost): 3, 6, 9, 12 potions. For players which wanted to "change their mind" 12 times ?

At last I would like to thank all Doomlord team for adding Clan champhionship feature. It is very nice add to game and especially my low level character with almost no targets with SE will welcome possibility to gain some SE in duels.

Jany
Dátum: 2014.09.21. 14:49:53
I would like to ask about one change.

During some events I used to switch by use of spacerift potions between DD and EH play. I know there was some AA skills loosing "punishment" together with price of spacerift potions alone. But now when I tried to switch during Clan champhionship I got warning message that ALL my event points will be deleted to zero. I would like to ask if it is specific for Clan champhionship battles or it will be as such in all events with event points ?
If yes - I can trash my spacerift potions to bin and never care more about changing DD/EH play.

Jany
Dátum: 2014.08.27. 15:12:20
I think forever.
Dátum: 2014.08.01. 15:07:45
That means you must buy familiar at first. It is special type of pet with some bonuses in comparision with normal pet. In game exist 4 types of familiars. You can see them and buy them under Misc - Relic menu. / not Actions - Soul-huckster - Relic /. You can have maximal 2 familiars.
Price is - if I good remember - 100AS for each. I bought them too long ago to be sure.

Jany
Dátum: 2014.05.12. 12:44:00
I think it was changed and it is not true already.

Miklos said : If you are using a 30 DP settings, sometimes you get another player as opponent, not your clone.

I am getting randomly some clones of real players - they are named as distorted. Anyway among clones of "real" players also Crystal clan members are included so you can get also distorted crystal member. You can see difference as clone of real player is without * in name.

But we should not get our own clones so if Naho fought against own clone - something is not as declared. I never fought own clone during this event.

Jany
Dátum: 2014.05.06. 13:17:31
Why some of my opponents in Horde Wars are lvl1 enemies ? Really do not like to spend event point + duel point to get few SE. In addition I am not able to make critical hits to make quest task, because enemy is dead after spell round.

Jany
Dátum: 2014.03.03. 10:28:26
Yes, if I remembered last time was Xeno event on Server1 little prolonged because we must kill more Xeno queens due to 2 players with extremelly high levels.

Jany
Dátum: 2014.02.20. 17:18:18
Trackur I think formula is really 50+50+20 because Miklos already said : " If you need the fetish, don't use up any chitin, you will need EVERY bit ".
So probably for those who wanted Fetish just right after this Xeno event ends only way is sacrifice both top rewards and all 20 Chitin from fights Nr.410-600.
Similar like Landragor - after you will get main reward in each phase you can get only additional smaller rewards - potions, minion crystal ...

Jany
Dátum: 2014.02.17. 10:53:40
I understand what you wanted to say , but I see here 2 different problems.

1. Building bonuses are not easy to get for newl players because when they join big old clan , they must fill soulwell at first. So I think game have some protection.

2. Main reason why we have some characters with anabolic abilities and skills is their way of playing. Exactly like you said some half-living accounts are playing only during specific event or Champhionship with maybe added DG fights because DG fights gives best SE/XP ratio. But that is their choice. They choosed slow but very strong development of their character. I think they cannot be punished for that. What is sad is game is not trying to support active playing. You will get minimal guaranted SE from 99.9% of your duels because 99.9% accounts of low level are dead and SE-empty. So you can choose 2 ways : active playing and not be able compete in Champs or slow playing with gaining advantage from game rules. Unfortunately on low levels using AS for gear is waste of money, as active player you have not any chance to those "zombies" even if you spent dozens euros monthly because lack of "SE full" targets.

Anyway bonus points to abilities from Champ medals are less and less important as you will go higher as those bonus points are making less and less in % from total. Also when you have more than 10medals, you needs more than 1 medal for +1 bonus in abilities.

Also look at last addition to game - Fetish. It is clear this addition is for very ACTIVE players and also many from fetishes will be better achievable for premium players - here is area where you can invest your AS more efectively. And look at bonuses which Minion can bring to your character - much more important than Champ medals. Especially when you know we will have many Minions and bonus will be cumulative.

Jany
Dátum: 2014.02.13. 09:55:33
Today I made 25 DG fights. Didnt get any minion crystal and any minion food. I would like to ask if minievent is still working. Maybe I am only unhappy although with comparision of prevoius drop rate od minion food and minion crystals in DG fights it iseems to be almost impossible.

I think we all will be happy if inside DG menu small icon will be implemented so everybody can see if "minievent" is just running or not.

Jany
Dátum: 2014.01.30. 10:18:08
Yes, you are correct.

I switched to my second - low level character which has not minion and Minion crystals are not in scroll menu.

Jany
Dátum: 2014.01.30. 10:07:47
Hi Deadstar,

Under Temple crystal scroll menu there are several new items exchangable. First one is Minion crystal with price 1 Minion crystal = 1 Temple crystal. In same scroll menu you can buy also Temple crystal fetish / for 200 temple crystals /

Jany
Dátum: 2014.01.29. 16:21:44
Idézet: Miklos - 2014.01.27. 11:51:58
........ Each minion gives +1 to all abilites (exc. luck) for every 10 level, up to +25 to all abilities.

Ardent I think it was declared, anyway true is this update has many new information and surely take some time until I will be familiar with all stuff about evolution, especially with my weak english language skills .

Jany
Dátum: 2014.01.14. 15:39:59
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2014.01.14. 15:22:53
Actually,
Just realized it's bugged. I was really intrigued by so many lvl 1 chars in the top 10. Then I hit Bloodknight and it took me to my own char.
Cruel.

This seems to be same bug which is here for many weeks in Quiz . Take look at results - some players has own "ghosts" - lvl1 characters which has similar results as their original.

Jany
Dátum: 2014.01.14. 15:35:59
Top lists seems to be separate for each previous worlds. At least for my W1 character and W2 character I can confirm that.

Unfortunately I must agree with Cruel that including task squeeze 3 lvl50 pets without warning to us long time ago is ..... hard to find right word ... very unhappy decision .

For now seems to be true that rate of lowering demands is 1% for 1 hour / on hungarian doomlord already 30hours from start passed so counting is possible / and Miklos is true - one player on hungarian server1 already finished event .

Jany
Dátum: 2014.01.14. 08:57:14
Sbart,

I think top list and rewards coming from "be in top10" are not so important in this event. Main rewards are those coming from completing each level of pyramide and especially last level where I can see new item - fetish. At least on hungarian version where I just registered 30min ago because I hear event is there from yesterday and I was too curious to resist.
I think presence in top10 is more about competetivity and honor . And of course paying players has advantage.

I was heavy preparing because I wanted to try how quickly I can make event , now I can see with some *-marked tasks simply I will must wait until demands lowered after 1-2-3-x days. I think it is probably good move. I think pyramide is rather good balanced and do not think somebody will finish 5 floors in one day and then waits .... all will have problems much much sooner . Also I expect due to harder event differences among players will be larger and probably time-zone differences will be neglible.

We will see ...

Jany
Dátum: 2014.01.13. 10:38:08
Well .... I would like to congratulate to last Quiz "winners" - Theenos /lvl1/, DarkHero/lvl1/ both with same score and even time as Johannes Buckbeak, then Nedoleris/lvl1/ with same score and time as Paladian, then Azzazel/lvl1/, Heatstorm/lvl1/ with same score and time as Vsigamany, following by Murix/lvl1/ with same score and time as Trinkets of Deceit and finally last one - Seapyg2/lvl1/ with same score and time as Stromboli.

All these our "winners" has 9-12 Quiz medals, usually base 140 ability /not all/ so I think it is pretty specialized group of accounts which coming to life only during Quiz time . Also these our "winners" has special ability to copy exact score+time result of some player with already collected 12 Quiz medals.

My recently established account from World2 was not able to participate in Quiz because after I made 45from50 I was kicked out of game and after reloging to game message " you did not participate in quiz" appeared, anyway new entry to Quiz was not possible and old entry dissapeared. This bug was present second Quiz time in row, I will give chance 3rd time and last time.

Then - time for deleting.

Jany
Dátum: 2014.01.10. 12:12:16
If you talk about Catalyzed essence you need to have 2 items :

1. Catalyst essence
2. 5 different exceptional essences.

1 - I expect you know how to get catalyst essence, few different ways exist

2 - for collecting 5 different exceptional essences you need to be able to gain it. So you must have on your list at least 14th megaessences which you can get by combination of normal essences in alchemy laboratory / 14th - If you use a non-exceptional essence, there is a chance that you find an exceptional essence. / Then you have chance - I think it is 33%, later can be 50% - during USING of normal essence to randomly get one from 5 kind of exceptional ones.

Several relics exist which can help with this task, but surely it is not easy one.

This very good thread is about essences : Doomlord forum -> Doomlord Game Forums -> Veteran forum -> Alchemy laboratory, essences

Jany

P.S. As for graphic of Ruler - it dissapear because they need to rework it, Milkos already announced they will change some tasks. So my hard preparations for old one were waste of time .
Oldal: 123456