Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Hexonx

Oldal: 123
Dátum: 2010.11.18. 02:32:51
WOW ... I don't know what else to say ... WOW !!!
Dátum: 2010.11.12. 00:34:35
Yes, I have around 500 or so...

It's weird same thing happened today. I began written a forum post and in the middle was called away for an hour or two. I left the computer on with the page open and when I got back I finish the post and pressed send or whatever and ... BOOT, out to the Doomlord Front Page, had to log back in and go to the forums (Clan) and just like the adventure ... nothing there!!!

Who knows maybe there's a typing timer or something silly lick that or maybe its my computer or maybe ...
Dátum: 2010.11.10. 17:36:00
QUESTION ...

How are pets Ability levels figured? How do you tell if 1 pet is better then the next?
Do pets each have there own stats or do they basically just give you attack and defense bonus?
Are there any sites that have information on pets?

Thank You
Dátum: 2010.11.10. 14:41:54
*** DELETED ***

I have been collecting info about adventures. I am only level 42 so have not done to much yet.
If you think you might be interested in the info I have feel free to email me.

Just an FYI
Dátum: 2010.11.10. 12:13:02
Where can I find information on Adventures?

I tried to write one twice today and each time when I hit the submit button I was returned to the home page and had to log in again! So whats up with that? It took me a long time and many more brain cells then I have to write all that stuff.

Whatever, Thanks
Dátum: 2010.11.08. 14:18:14
OMG ... Your right, and once again I am stumbling thru the big picture !!!
I guess that would be considered a spelling error but just for the record if you type SNOWBIRDS into google it comes up #1 and if you type it in as SNOW BIRDS then it is #3 link and number 1 is something about old people who like to drink cocktails while driving thru the Arizona deserts in giant, expensive, transformer like motorhomes!!!

Thank You for your Support
Dátum: 2010.11.08. 07:02:39
What is the name of Canada's Armed Forces stunt-flying and demonstration team?

Snow Angels
Maple leaves
Snow Birds
Canadian Air Mounties

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Spelling mistakes in question or answers.

PLEASE SHOW ME MY SPELLING ERRORS!!! I SHOWED THE QUESTION TO MY ENGLISH TEACHER AND SHE CAN'T FIND ANY ERRORS!!!
Dátum: 2010.09.28. 18:35:19
Thank You ... Yes I went to that link right after I posted. a lot of it is right out of the game but there is some good info that I have never seen any where else like how the infection works!!!
So thanks to Tina or whoever!!!

Now about those Quiz Questions .... I have been rejected again!!! This time the question I took straight out of a General Knowledge Quiz. The question was concerning the sport cricket that is european I think ( I have never played or know anything about it). The question was correct and was as I stated concerned General Knowledge about a European Sport but I still got a BAD QUESTION.... SO instead of being mad and yelling about it I have decided to waste my time but compiling a list of current questions in the database that are either wrong, spelling errors, etc etc. OH and of course I will include the ones that are not general knowledge (well at least not to the average american anyway)

I have answered somewhere around 8,000 questions so far and I have tried to write appx 9 or 10 and only 2 have been accepted. I started my list of BAD QUESTIONS currently in game last night and will be starting a second page today!!! I know it wont do any good other then giving me just a moment of satisfaction so whatever ...

Last time I talked to you about Quiz Questions you gave me hope but after having another 3 or 4 in a row rejected, well I am giving up on that part of the game for good !!!

Whatever, Nevermind!!!
Dátum: 2010.09.28. 05:29:20
I have a few questions ...

What are crystal points used for? Why do I want them???
What is a Crystal horde?
Why is my left foot bigger then my right foot?
Where are the URL's for doomlord related pages?

OK Thanks ~~~
Dátum: 2010.09.28. 04:27:30
This POST has been removed due to the fact that it was stupid !!!
Dátum: 2010.09.28. 04:13:05
QUESTION: Where do you find these URL's about the game???

When I first started playing the forum was in some other language and the game did not give enough information!
I was very confused about a few things so after a few days of playing I stopped login in everyday and only played when very bored. Finally after a few months I realized there was much more to the game and now I like it so much that I log in several times a day. Now my problem is running out of ACTION points rather then understanding!

Anyway I have tried to get others I know to play the game but for most people it seems to start out a little slow and information about whats to come at higher levels is not readily available for them, etc etc

As far as writing QUIZ QUESTIONS ... maybe a lot of this complaining and explanations for BAD questions could be eliminated if the developers explained some parts of the game more in depth in the actual game rather then people having to read through a mess of forums and threads in hopes of finding accurate info!!!

I dont think you should give away all the games secrets but you do have to give up enough info and explain the basics in depth if you expect anyone to play the game. I personally love trivia and that is the only reason I stuck around long enough to realize I like the game.

Funny thing is I am level 37 and still DO NOT understand what the INFECTION and PARALYSATION are or how they work. My current quest is STUN 3 PEOPLE or something like that. I don't know what this means but I assume it has to do with this paralysation maybe!!!??? I understand the game is open-ended and things are always changing but it would be nice to know what these 40+ level players are doing to me!!! lol

OK OK I am rambling on now ... just one more thing - HAS ANYONE EVER TRIED CORRECTING THE ERRORS in the current database? I know it would be a challenge but I would not feel so bad when my questions get rejected if I did not have to answer questions with bad grammar or spelling or whatever etc etc.

SORRY ... did not mean to type so much but I am bored and waiting for more action points!!! (hummm ... maybe I play to often!) Whatever, nevermind, what was this thread about, I forget!!! lol
Dátum: 2010.09.28. 02:57:11
My entourage consists of the following:

Sighing Durret - 27. Level
Manapoid Overseer - 23. Level
Pock-marked brushtion - 17. Level

And the new guy ...
Plague master - 4. Level

Dátum: 2010.07.11. 06:24:15
OK Fine, I understand except maybe the 75% rule but whatever ...
I was just worried cause it said if you get to many bad questions then you cant do it any more or something like that ... Whatever it all good !!!

I have read the forums now and am understanding things a little better, the game isn't hard but it is different then most, anyway I originally did post some bad stuff after being rejected 2 or 3 times but later EDITED that post.

SORRY, anyway thanks for responding!!!
Dátum: 2010.07.10. 05:02:38
OK Good here they are ...

How many versions of Windows OS were released prior to Windows v3.1 ?

According to evaluators the answer is an uninteresting lexical knowledge.

Next ...

Which US State shares a border with the state of Oklahoma?

Louisiana
Iowa
Nebraska
New Mexico

According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

And finally ...

How many Standard Time Zones cross North America?

This question is withdrawn from the database, because 75% of the respondents did not know the answer.

OK FINE, I understand what you are saying about the Geography Questions!

But I have been asked a ton of Questions about things like "Which Sea has no Beaches?" (Question refers to some Sea in Europe that I had never heard of) or "The Prime Meridain does not pass through which country?" Ok I was NOT sure but after answering these questions I now know this information and I feel smarter all ready!!!

I guess I am not very worldly or well read and I only really know about the things around me, but I have learned new stuff by answering these kind of questions.

So If I have to answer questions about Europe or even books I have never heard of then why not make others answer my questions for two reasons - Gain Soul Energy and more importantly to ... LEARN SOMETHING NEW!!!

OK fine, Thank You for your time!!!
Dátum: 2010.07.09. 08:03:01
REPOST - Original posted in a Quiz Debate Thread or something!

I Dont Understand!!!

OK 1 of my quiz questions was considered bad because only a select few may know the answer. I wrote the question after looking at the map of the USA. Anyone could look at a map of USA and get the question right!!!

OK another question was removed because over 75% of people did not know the answer.
That is a BAD reason for removing the question!!! I get repeat questions all the time. If I don't know the answer the first time by the 2nd or 3rd time I do. Quiz and Trivia should be a learning experience. All one had to do to get MY Question right was type NORTH AMERICAN TIME ZONES into any Search Engine.

Maybe I just dont understand ... Someone please help me understand ...

Thank You
Dátum: 2010.07.09. 06:58:41
This Post has been removed.
Dátum: 2010.06.25. 04:23:48
lol
Dátum: 2010.06.24. 22:08:53
This post has been removed.
Dátum: 2010.05.31. 04:30:38
Well I must say ... I do like this game very much!!!!

But the QUIZ EVALUATION and Accepted Questions sure needs some work!!!
Oldal: 123