I had question like this:

One of these is a major petroleum company:
a)Halliburton
b)(some, I don't remember)
c)Motorolla
d)(some, I don't remember)
Right answer:
c) Motorolla <- dispelled, correct would be Motorola, with only one L

Never mind the spelling - Motorola is/was a mobile phone and telecoms company. Surely that wasn't marked right?
Dátum: 2013.11.14. 21:42:42
I got it about ten times in a row but then it stopped (I was doing about 40 questions). But I have just done another batch and I got it 47 times in a row (then I reached 300).
Dátum: 2013.10.24. 21:58:49
Idézet: Miklos - 2013.10.21. 15:55:28
About the critical hit and spell quests:
As I mentioned earlier, your opponent is generated from your stats. So if you want to gain advantage over him in critical, you must mind boost the corresponding critical skill. Without that, you will have a hard job. With it, its even easier than on real doomlords. I hope this info helps!
If you think the program does not count your crits, please make screenshots

This was the problem - I fought several battles and counted the crits carefully, but when I looked at the quest I was scoring few if any crits. I would fight ten battles, and only did five crits towards the quest. However it seems to have been fixed somehow - I did about a dozen fights just now and scored 29 crits. which seems more like it.

However I have another question - am I really fighting my own clone? The reason I ask is that I never lose. I just checked the three pages of previous battles and I have not lost one. I have the opposite problem from Trakur - except that it is not a problem for me Is this maybe because I am on 15DP? I switched not long before the event (sadly) because I was not getting enough opponents to use up 30DP + 10 each day. Is that why Trakur keeps losing but I keep winning?
Dátum: 2013.10.20. 18:45:01
I have looked back through this thread but I can't see anyone having the same problem as I am. The issue is t=with the 60 Critical Hits quest. When I fight in the Horde Wars, the system does not seem to count all my criticals. It gets some, but usually only one or two per battle, when I have certainly scored more. I have not been able to figure out any logic behind which ones get left out but I am losing at least 50% of the criticals I should have scored.
Dátum: 2013.09.25. 22:09:14
Talking of multi-buys - I would really appreciate a multi-increase option on skills and AA points. If you want to increase a skill by (say) ten it can get really tedious, especially if it is down near the end.
Dátum: 2013.08.10. 21:17:50
Of the former Yugoslav republics which is the member of European Union?

The answer marked correct is "Slovenia". This is correct, of course, but unfortunately one of the "wrong" answers is "Croatia". As of last month, Croatia has joined the EU.
Dátum: 2013.07.06. 09:05:30
So Platinum is only a substitute for Burnt-out Ancient Stones, not for full Ancient Stones? In which case the description on the Earn Platinum page

"You can buy most of the daily offers on the daily routines page for not only ancient stones, but for platinum as well."

is wrong. That clearly implies that platinum is an alternate for AS - it doesn't even mention Burnt-out AS. This should be made much clearer - something like:

"For daily offers which have an option to purchase using Burnt-out Ancient Stones, you can now use platinum instead."
Dátum: 2013.07.05. 23:10:45
So I got some platinum in exchange for Helm Shards, and I go to the daily routines page, but I cannot see any way to spend my platinum on anything. All the items are still priced as usual in AS, with no sign of a platinum option. I tried buying something in case the option to spend platinum came up before you confirmed the purchase but it didn't. Am I missing something?
Dátum: 2013.04.09. 22:09:59
Idézet: TheLion - 2013.04.04. 20:48:45
Just another one to be picky about

In binary, what is 10+10?

Technically, shouldn't it be 0010 + 0010 as not to be confused with the decimal equivalent of "10+10"? As it is written, the question seems to be asking what is 1010 + 1010 which would be 0001 0100 or the decimal equivalent of 20. Therefore this is ambiguous at best.

It's not ambiguous at all. It says "in binary", and 10 is a perfectly good binary number (two). I don't know why you think that 0010 is somehow a better binary number than 10 - there's no reason why binary numbers should have leading zeroes added, any more than decimal numbers. Given that phrase "In binary" the question is quite unambiguous and has only one correct answer ("100").
Dátum: 2013.04.02. 15:14:34
Idézet: Enbjork123 - 2013.04.01. 08:25:11
Hi,
My Loyalty bonus down to zero.
I see the label "claim it tomorrow".
Why?

I had this too. Is it the same problem as the ToD "Log in for 8 consecutive days" bug (which is now fixed)?
Dátum: 2013.04.02. 15:13:19
I noticed that the text on this one originally said "claim 3 bags ..". At some point the text changed to "claim 2 .." but the actual quest still seems to require three - certainly when I collected my third bag the task was shown as complete.
Dátum: 2013.04.02. 15:10:34
Thanks, I had this problem too (on World 1) - and now it is fixed.
Dátum: 2013.03.16. 22:13:53
Well I agree, I didn't want to waste a day doing this - so I just bought a royal decree for SE. It takes much less than one day to earn the SE to do this, so win. In fact the very first ToD I entered, I did go invisible - just to try it out; I had never done it before.
Dátum: 2013.03.15. 11:13:16
Idézet: TheLion - 2013.03.14. 19:40:36
I may have read the question wrong but I swear it said:

On a dartboard, what is the lowest score you can get with one dart?

four numbers in the twenties are listed with 21 being the lowest and 23 being marked correct. So unless I did read it wrong, the 21 should be correct since a single dart in the triple 7 ring scores 21 points.

I don't even know how you score 23 with a single dart? So maybe I read it wrong...

I think you will find that the question asks "What is the lowest number you can not score with one dart?" The answer to that question is indeed 23.
Dátum: 2013.03.06. 18:39:33
Haha! My latest Entity opponent : "Homer, the spiderpig (Level 189)"

Someone's been watching the Simpsons
Dátum: 2013.03.04. 09:50:57
And very nice it is too. But the best recent innovation is the Championship Results feature. This is great Previously all I ever knew was that I won one or two rounds and then lost to someone. Now I can see how close I have come (I seem to lose in the final a lot ) and I can also see who won in other levels, and whether I might have a chance if I level up. Excellent feature.
Dátum: 2013.03.04. 09:26:22
And it's fixed already - great work!
Dátum: 2013.03.04. 00:00:58
"Who has one the most amount of Academy Awards for Best Actor since 2013?"

Should be:

"Who has won the most Academy Awards for Best Actor up to and including 2013?
Dátum: 2013.01.05. 19:02:21
If you walk DUE south pole and take a LEFT once you arrive which direction will you be facing?

The answer marked correct is "North" so I assume that the question should read "If you walk due south to the south pole and take a left ...".
Dátum: 2012.10.30. 20:53:29
Haha! Yes, there it is - and I am marveling at the idea that this is a good way to give feedback. No way to tell if you have a message, so you have to keep going in to look. And then you have to click on "Send a message" to receive a message? I am happy that they fixed my problem, but really ....
Oldal: 123456