Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - auntiggy

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2011.04.14. 17:14:25
Then how the heck am I supposed to know what to fix in it? Because I capitalized The. How petty. There are no misspelled words and no gramatical errors.

@ ImLittleJon - don't make assumptions that something is a correct answer because it is written different than the others. You would be wrong if you answered it that way.
Dátum: 2011.03.08. 22:03:47
I figured out the answer to my question and what happened. If I could delete this I would.
Dátum: 2011.02.22. 15:28:09
I figured out what I needed to do to get prizes.
Dátum: 2011.02.22. 04:23:31
Yes, I know I can only choose one, but none of them are allowing me to make that choice. None of the drain soul items - necklaces or rings have the *claim reward* button. Several other items don't have the *claim reward* button either.
Dátum: 2011.02.21. 23:57:16
Some items are showimg up on my list but do not have *claim reward* button such as the drain soul items. This is for both W1 and W2.
Dátum: 2011.02.04. 18:34:29
I don't even read the story. I just look for links to satisfy quests. I agree the quiz is boring and I no longer write quiz questions as they are almost always ambiguous. The way opponents are matched sucks. On W1 I quit paying and quit that character and started over because it got to the point I couldn't beat anyone because instead of matching people by abilities and skills they are matched by levels. When you have someone 6 levels higher coming at you constantly you can not get anywhere. Our clan was being farmed constantly by a much better clan and we couldn't grow - as a clan or individually. The clan disbanded and several of those members no longer play the game. On any world. In other words they were fed up and quit the game entirely! I've been having problems and can't get a response from admins. Now I have another issue with trying to puchase some stones and can't get a response.
Btw - this is the first game like this I've ever played so I had no clue what I was doing. I read what I could find and went from there. I started out as a premium player. By the time I got up to where I was when I quit I had invested a lot of time and money into the game. Some of you might say there is no reason you couldn't be competitive. Usually those people have a lot more experience playing these games so of course they will say that. My goal isn't trying to be the best, it's just trying to stay competitive enough to be able to keep growing my character so I can continue playing. And as with any game on the internet - admins only care about the money, but I question that as I said above - I'm not able to purchase stones - the link isn't working - and I can't get a response from them. Of course you know they won't care if you quit or are unhappy because of all the number of new players and the current players that will remain.
Dátum: 2011.01.11. 18:27:36
Seems that I have lost my Locket of the Tireless on both W1 and W2. Can someone please look into this and fix it. Thanks muchly.
All day yesterday when I would try to get on I kept getting the message: couldn't find server. Yesterday wasn't the day for maintenance and if I'm wrong on that it certainly wasn't for just an hour. This happened from morning to night - like past midnight my time. I'm in Florida, USA. I tried to get into forum to post problem and couldn't get here either. When we have a problem such as this, where can we go to get help? Does the email address above actually work?
Dátum: 2010.09.03. 23:14:18
The adventure we write - are they used in the forum? I seriously doubt I will write an adventure as the evaluation for it already sounds as flawed as the quiz evaluation of which I stopped writing those. Besides, why should I write something for this game and get no profit from it? Same with the quiz questions. We write these things which keeps your game going and we still have to pay for premium membership. I don't need diamonds that badly. You can't win at this game without premium membership anyway and some of these players are so far advanced that they can't be beaten, so when my premium membership runs out I'm done. It's pointless for me to keep spending money on a losing game.
Dátum: 2010.07.23. 00:20:44
Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, best wishes for many more to come!
Now, down to business. I bought stones, got the 20% extra, but did not receive the Medallion of Doom. It doesn't state anywhere that you have to purchase a certain number of stones, just the first purchase during the celebration. At this time I am only able to purchase the minimal amount, but did so because of the 20% extra and the medallion. I'm a premium player on all three worlds. Much appreciate your help in this. Thanks!
Either you guys are spectacularly quick or I just didn't look in the right place, but I see that I have the medallion so thank you either way.
Dátum: 2010.06.22. 13:46:44
It shows now that I have the locket, but it won't let me equip it. lol
Dátum: 2010.06.22. 11:43:59
I got the shield of doom. So was I supposed to get the Locket as well? I know players who got the shield but not the locket. It didn't state, that I know of, how many stones needed to be purchased to acquire these items. Please correct me if I'm wrong. The following is the info given on the front page before you login.
Special offer for new players (2010-06-03) We would like to offer an opportunity for new players to acquire free ancient stones, a free premium shield, and a special unique relic. If new players buy ancient stones, they will get 20% more ancient stones for free, and they'll also get a bonus Shield of Doom and a unique relic: Locket of the Tireless. New players may take advantage of this offer only for two weeks from the day of their registration! This offer applies only to the first purchase.
It does not state how many ancient stones needed to be purchased so since I got the Shield of Doom I should also have gotten the Locket of the Tireless. Correct? I also belong to W1 and W2 and am a premium player in both as well as a premium player in W3. Thank you for your help in this and for answering my post.
Dátum: 2010.06.22. 11:36:11
I'm done writing quiz questions. Whatever system you use to evaluate them is incredibly ignorant. I'm also tired of answering poorly written questions with horrible grammer and wording and questions that are the same but worded differently. The first time I asked the question about the current oil spill and what Gulf it was occurring in it came back as spelling errors. No spelling errors, so I rewrote the question. Now it's saying the question in ambiguous. The word ambiguous means "can be interpreted in more than one way." How can the following be interpreted in more than one way? Also, it's headline news around the world.

The current gulf oil spill is in what gulf?

Gulf of Mexico
Gulf of California
Gulf of Maine
Gulf of Panama

A person would have to be totally ingnorant or illiterate not to know the answer to this question. Does that surprise me? No. The frequency of poor grammar that "get's by" our 'perfect evaluation system' makes me wonder how litterate and intelligent our evaluation system actually is. Maybe if I used poor grammar and sounded stupid the question might pass. Duh!
Dátum: 2010.06.20. 17:34:09
I guess no one wants to answer my question?
Dátum: 2010.06.19. 11:03:47
I posted this question and it looks as though it was removed or moved, but the Locket of the Tireless was supposed to be given to new players only - at least that was my understanding. Is this correct? If so several players on the W3 that are not new have received this medal. I would like to have it.
Dátum: 2010.06.15. 14:49:21
Not sure where to post this. Noticed that Locket of the Tireless is for new members. Several members of W3 (with same name as W1 and W2) also have this item. Are older members allowed to have it now?
Dátum: 2010.05.22. 21:50:06
My quiz question was rejected due to spelling errors. There are no spelling errors in either the question or the answers. Some of the questions that are allowed have obvious mispelled words. The following was my submitted question with answers.
Bonnie and Clyde were famous what?

Comedians
Robbers
Singers
Dancers

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Spelling mistakes in question or answers.

I also had a question rated bad as that no one would know the answer. There are questions that have been allowed that no one but the author of the question would know the answer to. It would need to be googled to find the answer. I honestly don't understand your rating system. Please explain because I feel as though someone is either lacking in knowledge, interest or just plain too lazy to deal with it. And what constitutes uninteresting lexical knowledge? Do you think I find chemistry questions of what is the chemical sign of iron interesting? Or that I would have the knowledge base to know it without googling? I've never had a chemistry lesson in my life. I had to google it, so how is the rating system based? I'm a premium player in both worlds and it really becomes frustrating when this happens. It makes me wonder exactly where my money is going and for what. And you might say, if it's a problem there's the door or stop being a premium player - well to date I've invested quite a bit of money in this game so that really isn't an option for me. I don't come to this forum much because the two times I have my questions have been answered rather rudely or it seems that way to me. I think I would probably quit the game, but as I've said I've invested quite a bit of money to see that as an option. I apologize if I seem rude, don't mean to be. I'm just rather peeved over the constant rejections for absolutely no good reason or obvious wrong reason or erred reasoning. It also states that if a player repeatedly receives a rating of bad question they might or will lose the chance to write more questions. How is this fair when the evaluators are the ones in error?
Dátum: 2010.03.13. 12:07:55
So yesterday I was able to attack someone at level 7 and I am level 13. Today I can't attack below level 11.
Dátum: 2010.03.13. 10:10:36
Yes, I know this. I read what it said. What I'm saying is that I am supposed to be able to duel anyone at any level and I am not. If this can't be fixed then I have been cheated out of duel points which I gave up in order to be able to duel anyone at any level. If this issue can't be fixed and I can't change it for another 30 hours then I am asking for my duel points back because the game is not allowing me to do what I initially gave up my duel points for. When I initially started this and I received my first duel point I was able to duel someone at a much lower level. For whatever reason the game has stopped functioning properly. I am asking for someone who is in charge of the game to please help in this matter. I tried the email address so as to take care of this matter outside of the forum, but the email address is also non-functional. Please help.
Dátum: 2010.03.13. 07:07:12
I gave up over 100 duel points in order to duel opponents at any level (because our clan was attacked by one with double the members) and now I can't attack more than a couple of levels below me. I now have to wait 33 more hours in order to change it. Is there a way to ffix this? If not can I please be reimbursed for all the duel points I gave up?
Oldal: 12