Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - zeus76

Oldal: 123
Dátum: 2023.01.30. 22:45:15
everybody are against manukind and want to bad mouth him,meanwhile he is the one that is hitting lvls below 20.and not just now and not only me and my clansmates as manukind pointed when said to see the previous players that also complained about his attacks.so many low lvl players complaining and i am guessing more than not posted here are all against you,poor manukind.
Dátum: 2023.01.29. 13:51:52
we know it dont worry,besides you already said that you can do whatever you want and noone can stop you but at least stop the act tha you are a player that respect the others and that you dont hit new low lvl players all the timejust because he can
Dátum: 2023.01.28. 12:10:11
so basically you say that it is always a task and event and you always hit lvl10 and 20 and after you say you never hit low lvl players.
Dátum: 2023.01.26. 12:32:35
so you actually say that noone can beat you even a lvl183 which you be benefit more by dragging him on your chamber and you choose to hit a whole new clan my max lvl20.and still this is right for you.to hit a clan with all new player?and then you wonder why there are so many inactive players and why ppl leaving the game.
Dátum: 2023.01.25. 16:38:36
so the event requires to do subplasma attacks and YOU CHOOSE to attack lvl10 and lvl20,finally you admit that at least.as for me becoming preimum ot was not a choice as you claim it was a need to avoid your bully attacks.the attacks that as you also saidi dont loos anything and you dont win anything also.unless you are still tellling that you are so desperate for the 3 or 4 SE you will get from your bully attacks.as for friends i prefer to be with players that have some respect toother players especially the new ones on a game than with the ones that bulling them.i am playng torn 2 years and and never met a player to go so low as you and hit so low lvl players and there you dont need subplama to attack.so you choose what kind of player you want to be and to respect the other players,something you obviouly dont know.so you are right i dont want players like you as my friend.i prefer to have friends that actually respect the others
Dátum: 2023.01.25. 15:08:20
you dont know the meaning manukind?funny cause as you said the game forced you to attak lvl10 and lvl20 players.
Dátum: 2023.01.25. 11:26:13
we dont know if the attacks have stopped cause we were forced to become premium had to use the settings.the problem is not with the subplasma option but with the abuse that some players do.you have lvl250 hitting daily levels 10 and 20.it should be a limit on the subplasma attack lvls.for example without subplasma you can hit below 10lvl,correct me if i am wrong.with the subplasma it could be a lmit like you can hit 30 or 40 lvls below.there are plenty targets for the high lvls to complete their tasks without driving new players from the game.as for the world 4 i dont know since i am a new player but what would be the point to start with a weakl lvl60 and then become an even weaker lvl90 that will be hit on a daily base since the torture chamber will actually give some SE to make you daily target?my opinion about the world 4 but i would like to hear other opinion on that.and if i make a character on world 4 what hapens when the world 4 ends?tha character comes to the server i play?and how can i play both characters since i already have a player on teh same server?
Dátum: 2023.01.24. 11:24:19
wwhen you think that a lvl250 attacking daily a lvl10 is not bulling you are the one that has the problem.the excuse that you dont loose anything is idiotic sinxce as you already admitted you dont gain anything also besides feeding your ego for a pointless victory.unless you want us to believe that you are so desperate for the 5 SE you will get from the torture chamber and that you cannot get more by hitting a much higher player even inactive.as for insults you seem to be more insulting.and as for childish players who is the big child me or you that attacking a lvl 10 player?
Dátum: 2023.01.24. 10:19:05
not you manukind dont worry.we know the game forces you to attack lvl10 players.
Dátum: 2023.01.24. 00:05:33
poseidon you wasting your time.manukind already said he dont want to attack lvl10 players,the game made him do it
Dátum: 2023.01.23. 22:17:42
you are requires to do subplasma noone forces you to attack someone that is 200lvl below that is the difference,the saddest thing is thta you still believe that what you do is right and you keep continue with your irony
Dátum: 2023.01.23. 22:15:17
noones knows if you would stop since the whole clan have to be premium to avoid your attacks.so you can stop the irony.
Dátum: 2023.01.23. 11:53:40
actually you are abusing the use of an item that was intended to add more targets not to bully new players 240 lvls below you
Dátum: 2023.01.21. 00:59:04
no actually you dont understand when you say "I'd be annoyed if i were you too" and then keep doing it.you keep saying that and propably you said the same line to the others that complaint before but you keep doing it.so no you dont understand you just keep repeating the same excuse to all.
Dátum: 2023.01.20. 20:47:57
you still dont understand.waste of time someone to try to make you see what is wrong.keep bullying low lvls.but after a while dont start complaining that you dont have any active players since you and maybe others with the same logic as you keep driving the new players out of the game.
Dátum: 2023.01.20. 12:21:04
finally someone that actually understood what was the problem
Dátum: 2023.01.18. 22:35:52
first of all you have a lvl115 on the same clan with manukind.so dont say that you are a lvl20.secondly did you ever think that when your lv200 plus are bulling others all the time and they can hit back doing the same thing to you or other members of your clan that can win they wouldnt do it?me if i could hit back and win someone of your clan i would do it as a payback for the bully attacks of the 200lvls.and search the meaning of bulling before you speak.when a lvl 200 hitting a lvl 10 daily it is worse than be a lvl115 and getting hit by someone 50lvl above,although in both cases it is bulling.and as your clan mate manukind said to check the previous comments he actually do this all the time and he simply dont care cause he can.third you said that you have insulted someone with your comment or they didnt like it i never insulted or send message or even attacked any of your clan.unless you call insult a message that i received from belfur in a language not english and i told in english that i dont understand and write me again in english.now if you think that as an insult then i am not the one with the problem
Dátum: 2023.01.18. 18:47:21
although i found it hard to believe that within 150 lvls,from 100 to 250, that you cannot find 50 or less targets let me ask you another thing.do you also attack or you find right a lvl250 to attack a lvl 10 or 20 or a whole clan that constist of those lvls on a daily basis?
Dátum: 2023.01.18. 16:49:31
i am sorry Sbart but are you saying that there are not enough players between lv100 and 250 for someone to duel and complete the task?
Dátum: 2023.01.18. 11:24:29
come on get serious.i have no problem facing players and loose duels.it is part of the game and challenge you to change tactics and gear.but the bully attack?you attacking me that i am 230 lvl lower than you it is no challenge for me or you.you admit that you gain nothing.the only thing you gain is feeding your ego.and since the clan is new and noone can fight back you simply enjoy doing it to keep feeding your ego.if you do it for se as you say there are many players from lvl100 to 250 that you can hit and you will gain more se for sure.so spare the excuses of the event and the rest
Oldal: 123