Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
1181. hozzászólás - 2023.01.26. 18:55:11 (Válasz HADES22 #1178 hozzászólására.)
HADES22, ok, we agree it's allowed. and i don't mind if Beholder alters the rules-of-use. you're asking me an ethical question. my answer is that it's irrelevant since it causes no harm. it's a victimless crime. no harm; no foul. move on.

as for your clanmates, it seemed unnecessary to me for them to complain in the forum after speaking with me, but, sure, i don't have a problem with them posting here. i have a problem with them getting personal and carrying on for two weeks about two attacks that didn't even affect them. we have determined my use was legal, i have remained civil, and they were not harmed. what is left to debate? if they (or you) wish to suggest a rules change, i encourage it. that's a suggestion, not a complaint. i have made plenty of suggestions. i have made several about this very issue.

when i was level 9, subplasmas did not yet exist, but i had higher level players in a dominant clan farming me any time i carried SE. and yes, they coordinated their attacks. if one got SE, the others would follow. and i didn't like it, but that's the game. so i adapted. i didn't come to the forum and whine about it.
Pontszám: 5.34
popularHADES22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1182. hozzászólás - 2023.01.26. 19:10:08 (Válasz manunkind #1181 hozzászólására.)
yes my questions was ethical but you didnt answered me.the no harm is not he answer to an ethical question.

as for my clansmate of course they has every right to make a complain on a complain topic!what is the point of having a complaint topic if you can post a complain on it?as for your suggestions for this is issue.i do want to believe you that you made several suggestions.the thing is that when you dont agree with something and you want to change it you dont support it.you say that you dont like it and you made suggestions to change but your actions shows the opposite.that you actually dont want anything to change.

like i said it is different to have duels with someone on your lvls or a little higher than you then to have to face someone that is 240 lvls above you.i hope you undersatand the difference
Pontszám: 10
popularPOSEIDON22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1183. hozzászólás - 2023.01.26. 19:32:16 (Válasz HADES22 #1182 hozzászólására.)
it is pointless to do an ethical question to manukind/if you hae read all the answers he is giving you should have understand this.
Pontszám: 8.89
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1184. hozzászólás - 2023.01.26. 19:53:15 (Válasz HADES22 #1182 hozzászólására.)
if there is no harm, then the point is moot. that is my ethical rule. all your clanmates had to do was ignore it. they could have spent the last 2 weeks chatting me up and asking for advice. they chose the adversarial path instead.

if i were running the game, i would not do it identically to the way Beholder does. i do not think the RotP subplasma task adds much value and it has historically created conflicts, which is why i have repeatedly suggested they remove it. i am not running the game, however. i am a player. as a player, i will work within their rules to my character's greatest benefit. and two weeks ago, i determined that that meant completing the subplasma task by first filling my torture chamber with active players.

beholder has rules for how much higher a player can be and still win SE, but at level 9, i had no chance against the higher level players who were attacking me. the only rule with subplasmas, i believe, is that they won't work below level 10. but since they do not result in any SE loss, they do not impact players' development regardless. if you would like the rule-of-use changed, make the suggestion. you will get a quicker response from the in-game help button than from the suggestions forum.
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1185. hozzászólás - 2023.01.26. 21:05:46 (Válasz HADES22 #1182 hozzászólására.)
do make any questions about ethics or respect to other players to manukind as you can see he doesnt know the meaning
Pontszám: 9.06
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1186. hozzászólás - 2023.01.26. 21:11:37 (Válasz manunkind #1184 hozzászólására.)
asking for advice?seriously manukind?your advice will be suck it up you cannot do anything about it and noone can stop me.so this is your great advice?as for stopping after your task is done i think pyro said tha you dont stop.and what a surpise he was also lvl12 as he said when you were hitting him and not because of an event.
Pontszám: 9.06
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1187. hozzászólás - 2023.01.26. 21:26:15 (Válasz Dionysos #1186 hozzászólására.)
Dionysos, my mistake was in trying to engage with you.
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1188. hozzászólás - 2023.01.26. 21:33:51 (Válasz manunkind #1187 hozzászólására.)
no actually your mistake is the you dont have any respect to the other players especially the new players that come to the game.
Pontszám: 9.03
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1189. hozzászólás - 2023.01.26. 21:58:14 (Válasz Dionysos #1188 hozzászólására.)
i've spent 2 weeks patiently responding to your complaints. i'm done.
popularPOSEIDON22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1190. hozzászólás - 2023.01.26. 22:30:27 (Válasz manunkind #1189 hozzászólására.)
no you didnt respond to our complains as you say you try to excuse your bully attacks and pretend to have respect for the new players.those are completly different things
Pontszám: 8.86
very popularpyro666Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
17 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1191. hozzászólás - 2023.01.27. 16:46:35 (Válasz manunkind #1180 hozzászólására.)
i am just stating the facts from personal experience with you manukind.when you were attacking me,no event was running and it was happening at least 3 times per week until i got premium after 3 weeks.so i really dont know or care what is your problem with low lvl players but at least tell the truth.also many of my clan left the game because of you.and before you say again that we dont loose anything imagine to start a game and have someone that is at least 200 lvls above you hitting day by day or 2 o3 times every week just for his fun cause i have to agree with the others that what you gain by hitting a lvl12 is nothing compare with what you get hitting someone lvl100 and above.so yes you are playing by the rules as you say but again i have to agree with the others that you abuse the subplasma but this is my personal opinion.there is a thing call respect among players especially the new ones.but again this is my opinion and the respect i have for others
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1192. hozzászólás - 2023.01.27. 18:24:27 (Válasz pyro666 #1191 hozzászólására.)
pyro666, again, without specifics, it's hard for me to respond, but i have never used subplasmas regularly, so there must have been an event or task of some sort. i do not think you're lying, but i think either you are misremembering or didn't have all the information.
Pontszám: 5.39
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1193. hozzászólás - 2023.01.28. 12:10:11 (Válasz manunkind #1192 hozzászólására.)
so basically you say that it is always a task and event and you always hit lvl10 and 20 and after you say you never hit low lvl players.
Pontszám: 8.64
very popularpyro666Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
17 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1194. hozzászólás - 2023.01.28. 16:12:09 (Válasz manunkind #1192 hozzászólására.)
i dont want a respond,i dont even see a point to debate you if what you do is right or wrong i have seen your previous answers but at least tell the truth.you say that you usually dont hit lower lvls and you have been hitting me from when i was lvl12 if i wasnt premium.if i stopped being premium within the week i would get attacked by you at least once and then i got to be premium again.yes you play according to the rule and the developers might be happy cause you make new players being premium all the time but most of them either leave the game or do what i do go to catacomves until they have enough loyalty to get AS to be premium again either way no money is coming on the server.as for me misremembering i am telling you that i remember very well cause you were the only one of 200 lvl that was hitting me so for me it is very easy to remember you for you might be more difficult since from what it looks you hitting many low lvl players.like i said i wil not debate with you about the hits but at least tell the truth about hitting low lvl new players
popularPOSEIDON22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1195. hozzászólás - 2023.01.28. 20:50:24 (Válasz pyro666 #1194 hozzászólására.)
dont waste your time.he will never admit it.it is always a task,an event or something that according to him cannot do it unless he attacks lvls 200 or more below him
Pontszám: 8.02
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1196. hozzászólás - 2023.01.28. 22:39:59 (Válasz pyro666 #1194 hozzászólására.)
pyro666, i think you are misremembering the frequency, like these other guys are with my TWO attacks.
Pontszám: 5.38
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1197. hozzászólás - 2023.01.29. 00:26:10 (Válasz POSEIDON22 #1195 hozzászólására.)
POSEIDON22, zeus76, and Dionysos, as you are not much for nuance, i will be direct. it is legal, and i will hit you as much as i please. thus far, the answer is twice. is that clear enough?
Pontszám: 5.38
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1198. hozzászólás - 2023.01.29. 13:51:52 (Válasz manunkind #1197 hozzászólására.)
we know it dont worry,besides you already said that you can do whatever you want and noone can stop you but at least stop the act tha you are a player that respect the others and that you dont hit new low lvl players all the timejust because he can
Pontszám: 8.84
very popularpyro666Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
17 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1199. hozzászólás - 2023.01.29. 20:05:04 (Válasz manunkind #1196 hozzászólására.)
i remember very well manukind.i also remember that after being premium 3 weeks i stopped being premium and within the first weekyou start the attacks again and had to be premium again to avoid your attacks
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1200. hozzászólás - 2023.01.29. 20:28:38 (Válasz manunkind #1197 hozzászólására.)
ofcourse you will hit as as much as you want either way we cannot stop you.what chance a lvl12 have against a lv250 bully?you already said it,noone can stop you and certainly noone from our clan since we are are all bellow 30 lvl.besides as you point on your commnents many low lvl players have complain about your attacks and you still continue until they leave the game or go to the catacombs or be premium all the time to avoid attacks from someone that is 200 lvls plus above them.
Pontszám: 8.76
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője