Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
1201. hozzászólás - 2023.01.29. 21:43:00 (Válasz pyro666 #1199 hozzászólására.)
pyro666, i give my consent to Beholder to release my attack logs.
Pontszám: 5.90
popularPOSEIDON22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1202. hozzászólás - 2023.01.29. 21:46:07 (Válasz manunkind #1197 hozzászólására.)
like you said you will hit me as much as you please since you are lvl240 and i am lvl12 and ofcourse i cennot fight back or defend but dont try to play the nice respectfull player when you hit all the time players that are lvls between 10 and 20 while you are lvl250.
Pontszám: 7.71
very popularpyro666Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
17 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1203. hozzászólás - 2023.01.30. 18:12:17 (Válasz manunkind #1201 hozzászólására.)
since it cannot be done and you know it it is very easy to suggest it but this is not the point.like i said i will not debate on why you hit me or if it right,legal etc.but at least say the truth.just see on the commnets how many players have problem only with you.it is not possible to be such an honorable player as you say and so many players below lv50 and especially between lvl10 and lv20 have problem with your attacks.anyway from my part there is no point to debate that anymore but at least say the truth or not speak if it is to lie
Pontszám: 8.75
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1204. hozzászólás - 2023.01.30. 21:19:19 (Válasz pyro666 #1203 hozzászólására.)
pyro666, i have said the truth. you have the ability to bad mouth me and i can't prove my innocence because my logs go back like two days. if Beholder has older records, i'd like them released because that's the only way i can show you that i'm telling the truth. i can't be any more transparent.
Pontszám: 6.03
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1205. hozzászólás - 2023.01.30. 22:45:15 (Válasz manunkind #1204 hozzászólására.)
everybody are against manukind and want to bad mouth him,meanwhile he is the one that is hitting lvls below 20.and not just now and not only me and my clansmates as manukind pointed when said to see the previous players that also complained about his attacks.so many low lvl players complaining and i am guessing more than not posted here are all against you,poor manukind.
Pontszám: 7.98
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1206. hozzászólás - 2023.01.31. 19:32:16 (Válasz zeus76 #1205 hozzászólására.)
all the other playes from previous also are lying and only manukind saying the truth the guy that never hits new low lvl players.only the ones that are lvl10 and 20
Pontszám: 7.81
popularPOSEIDON22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1207. hozzászólás - 2023.01.31. 21:12:22 (Válasz manunkind #1204 hozzászólására.)
so all the other lvl10 and lv20 you hit are lying and you telling the truth?and we should believe you and not the others right?
Pontszám: 8.11
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1208. hozzászólás - 2023.01.31. 22:15:20 (Válasz POSEIDON22 #1207 hozzászólására.)
pyro666, if you had to guess quantity rather than frequency, how many times do you think i've hit you in total?
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.01.31. 23:17:59-kor
Pontszám: 6.20
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1209. hozzászólás - 2023.01.31. 23:12:56 (Válasz POSEIDON22 #1207 hozzászólására.)
zeus76, Dionysos, and POSEIDON22, i am no longer concerned with what you believe.
Pontszám: 6.74
very popularpyro666Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
17 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1210. hozzászólás - 2023.02.01. 10:04:35 (Válasz manunkind #1208 hozzászólására.)
it is both manukind.i have already written the facts but i will rewrite them in case you didnt read them.when i was lvl12 you were hitting me daily until i got premium,it doesnt matter if it was one or two times per day.the moment i was stopped being premium within the first week you were attacking again so i had to be premium again.now if you had a problem with someone else on my clan and for some reason you could hit him so you were hittting me instead that i dont know.but if this was the reason you do understand the stupidity of your attacks.like i already said i dont care about your attacks but at least say the truth about your attacks,you can see how many players that are very low lvl and basically new to the game complaining about your attacks.and yes as you say it is legal and yes you do have every right for your attacks but at least have the decency to admit that you are targeting new players for any reasons that you might have and you keep hitting until they find away to avoid your attacks.like i said i will not debate any more with you.you try to find excuses i am just stating the facts
Pontszám: 7.67
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1211. hozzászólás - 2023.02.01. 11:22:14 (Válasz manunkind #1209 hozzászólására.)
we also dont believe your excuses any more.all those players are lyiing and you are telling the truth,right?everyone is against you cause you never attack new players and if you dosomething is forcing you to do it,right?
Pontszám: 7.80
averagehjdrob180Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1212. hozzászólás - 2023.02.01. 11:34:49
Attack and defeat today 3 players who curse you after the duel! (with the Cursing AA ability).

I'm trying my very best, to complete all the tasks in the carnival event but the one I mentioned above is simply impossible with a level 28 character. I think there should be some alternative solution for lower level characters. I'll lose at least 5 masks, while there's a fetish in the rewards that cost a fortune. I'm not a 100% sure that it's even possible to get the fetish in one event, which is very sad because mini events are not repeated every 6-7 months, and I really don't want to wait a whole year for another opportunity.
Pontszám: 5
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1213. hozzászólás - 2023.02.01. 15:00:51 (Válasz hjdrob180 #1212 hozzászólására.)
hjdrob180, it's frustrating, especially at your level. it took me a couple mini events to achieve the big rewards too.
Pontszám: 5.55
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1214. hozzászólás - 2023.02.01. 15:39:33 (Válasz pyro666 #1210 hozzászólására.)
pyro666, that's not an answer to my question. you don't own me one, but that kind of ends the possibility of talking this out. "daily" for two days, i'd believe. daily for a month? no, i've never done that with subplasmas. i did not attack you because i was mad at a clan member of yours. i don't even know your in-game name. i have never targeted new players; i target active players. active experienced players are preferred, but not required.
very popularpyro666Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
17 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1215. hozzászólás - 2023.02.01. 16:38:30 (Válasz manunkind #1214 hozzászólására.)
actually i did answered to your question but it seems either you didnt read it or you didnt understand it.so let me rrepeat it to you as clear as possibly.first of all 2 continiously days consider daily since the thirs i become premium.so maybe you can say that you would stop attacking me but i would stayed unprotected to find it out.secondly even if you say that it was only for 2 days because of an event task,although no event with that tak was on, that would mean that eventually you would stop.but everytime that i was not premium within the first week you were attacking again.even if i was premium for a month hoping that you will forget me it didnt matter.unless you saying that always there is an event that requires to hit lvl12.now that we finish with that lets clear the second point.i didnt say that you were mad with a clan member and you were attacking me for this.i did say though that IF the reason for your attacks on me was because yu were mad with someone on my clan and for some reason you couldnt hit him and you were attacking me instead that would be idiotic.you can check it on my previous post it is very clear.now for the last part of youe commnet you wrote i have never targeted new players; i target active players. new players are active players.lvl12 as i was then or lvl20 are new players and still active.as for not targeting them just check how many complaints on your attacks even before the last event.so what you say it is not quite right,dont you think?or you are saying that all the low lvl players that have complaint all are lying?cause you might say that i am lying but it is not only me that wrote on the forum of your attacks.i didnt complain but i did stated the facts that you deny,
Pontszám: 8.57
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1216. hozzászólás - 2023.02.01. 16:52:41 (Válasz pyro666 #1215 hozzászólására.)
pyro666, extrapolating that i would keep attacking is incorrect. needing to stop my attacks is a false assumption (as they cause no harm). i did not say you said i was mad at your clanmate. you suggested there may be a personal motive like that, and i was confirming that there wasn't. while i think you are wrong about the frequency of my attacks, i have gone to lengths to say that i do not believe you are lying. i think my attacks left an outsized impression. as for events, there are many, and some are not on the same schedule (like The Search and Gods of Ghalla). so you may have not been in an event/task while i was.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.02.02. 17:41:15-kor
very popularpyro666Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
17 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1217. hozzászólás - 2023.02.01. 19:34:11 (Válasz manunkind #1216 hozzászólására.)
first of all the gods of ghalla event is new and when you were hitting me it wasnt even created.besides the previous event no other event requires 50 attacks with subplasma and you know it.due to my low lvl that i was then i could participate on the same events as you since i could do also the pit and and i think also the search events.in all other season events you know that all palayers can join no matter the lvls so your claim is inaccurate and you know it.i could even participate on the clan championship since my clan had fullfield the requirements to join but even there you dont need the subplasma.like i said you are right that using the subplasma is legal but how you use it in on which players is completly your decision,that you cannot deny it.and we both know that if it was about a task you have many players above lv100 active or inactive and also the crystal clan.hitting a lvl10 doesnt actually gives anything serious you get the same SE if you hit a crystal clan NPC maybe even more than from a lv10.and the torture chamber will not give you any serious SE from a lvl10.at my lvl now i need at least 70.000 SE to increase a stat i suppose on your lvl and with your stats you need at least 800.000 SE maybe more for one stat.as for the lets say 100 se that you will get from a lvl10 from the torure means nothing and you know it.even if you squeeze a lvl1 pet you will get more or even if you just duel on the clan championship.so actually ireally dont see any reason to target so low lvl players as i was or the ohers that complained now and before.i really want to hear how much se do you think you will get from a lvl10 to justify those attacks and yes before you say that again those attacks are legal but also pointless in a matter of se earning so what is actually the reason for you attacking new players?
Pontszám: 8.57
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1218. hozzászólás - 2023.02.01. 20:30:47 (Válasz pyro666 #1217 hozzászólására.)
yo mean beside manukind feeding his ego?no other gain
Pontszám: 8.49
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1219. hozzászólás - 2023.02.01. 21:33:31 (Válasz pyro666 #1217 hozzászólására.)
pyro666, i explained some of the numbers a week ago. we're going in circles. this is pointless.
Pontszám: 5.72
very popularpyro666Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
17 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1220. hozzászólás - 2023.02.02. 15:59:33 (Válasz manunkind #1219 hozzászólására.)
manukind from the very first post i only stated that i presented the facts not complaining about your attacks.you wanted to continue the talk so i am answering to your comments.i am not the one making circles i am answering on your posts.my answes seems that not cover you but same is with your answers.i stated facts and you asked about my opinion on something and i answered accordingly.i can understand that you might dont like the answer but this is my opinion.same way you find it right to hit lvl10 players for any reason that might be the same way i found that pointless and without excuse.both of us will not change the way we think.me even on my lvl which is below100 i will never attack a lvl10 for any reason,you on the other hand you have no problem to do it since as you say nobody loose anything.me i will never drag a lvl10 on my torture just for 100 se you have no problem doing it.both as it seems we will not change our thinink but at least admit the facts dont try to deny them
Pontszám: 7.84
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!