Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - HADES22

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.12.29. 16:20:51
"The thing about smart people is that they seem like insane people to dumb people." — Stephen Hawking.

ask your friend to explain that to you since you seem to have problem and need maukind to tell you what to do and explain things to you
Dátum: 2023.12.28. 20:52:33
come on guys dont be cruel to him.she is just the cleaning lady of the cellars
Dátum: 2023.12.07. 10:47:57
manukind you complaining about your forum points? how this effect your play?
if you want to talk about toxocity and insults here better read the comments of your friends.besides poseidon literally used your own words
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 23:07:31
so manukid how exactly does someone try to ban you just because is answering to your comments?so you can comment or answer to the others but if someone aswer to your comments he is trying to ban you?and is this even possible?to be banned for saying your opinion on the forum?
Dátum: 2023.12.05. 22:25:06
so you want me to post battle report if your clan attack me.so that your clansmates can start the insults?seriously are you still claiming that you never attacked me and my clan?
Dátum: 2023.12.05. 18:00:48
manukind when i say to you that you have attacked and you say that i am mistakes or when you say i made a false attack log tehn you calling me a liar.i have no need to make a fake log report as i have no need to accuse someone that attcked when he didnt.but when i have the attack report and when i see on the clan attack log you and your friend to hit the whole clan ( sometimes twice in one day) and you say that i am mistaken you are calling me a liar.at least have the balls to say yes i did it or dont speak at all but dont try to deny it.
Dátum: 2023.12.05. 13:42:38
Manukind how exactly you want to know the statistics?you want the low lvls to post here when you and your friends attack them so that you can insult them more?how exactly do you think that might happen?besides even if we post your attacks here you will still say that we are lying.....you already did that.so what would be the point besides keeping insulting the low lvls?
Dátum: 2023.12.04. 11:53:26
manukid.first of all to ask someone to give you targets you do understand that this is not right.it is like saying ok give other targets so i can stop hitting you.so i will let that pass but like i said i am sure that within 169 there are enough targets.but as we saw from the comments of your friends(not yours at least i havent seen something) this is not the reason of the attacks.

Noone said anything removing the task on the RoTP,besides those attacks are not happening only during that event but daily unless someone is premium.your clansmates already confrmed that here but even if they havent the ones that we were getting attacked on a daily base from them we know it,no matter if you keep calling us liars and whiners.

now according to your suggestion you suggest a limit of 120 lvl below your lvl that will be increasing as you lvl up(the range of your ordinary attacks is increasing as you lvl up).but even if the developers dont do anything( which we all assuming by now that dont care to do anything since this is a problem for a long time and nothing have been done) you could be not hitting lvl20 or lvl30 or new players.you actually say that you suggesst something but unless someone force you to stop those kind of attacks you will be keep doing it. a little odd ,dont you think?
Dátum: 2023.12.03. 23:19:28
fos you are lvl242 right?correct me if i checked someone else and you are lower lvl.so from lvl100 until 242 i am sure there are enough players to fill your torture chamber.and even if there are not,does it worth to hit a lvl 15 just to get less than 100 se and after insult him also?
Dátum: 2023.12.03. 21:03:44
so you say you have suggested a limit on the subplasma attacks and yet you keep hitting low lvls.so you dont support your own suggestion(although that suggestionn have been made before fro players that at least support that suggestion).do you see the hypocrisy on your own words?
btw according to you i should be be happy when someone 200 lvls above me attacking me for no obvious reason(except maybe feeding his arrogance) i have to pay him though the torture chamber so that he can attack me again the next day or even twoce per day(....oh sorry i forgot that was a mistake that happen more than 5 times but it was a mistake ) and also thanking him for keep hitting me,right?oh dont forget that i have to thank you also for teaching me humidity.anything else you want me to do for you?
Dátum: 2023.11.17. 23:10:27
urul you are partly right.subplasma was created because high lvls didnt have enough targets for some tasks.but obviously some high lvls abused that and targeting only new players and low lvls which is actually stupid since they will get more se if their drag a higher lvl on thei torture chamber but the reason for those attacks is obviously not the SE.the torture chamber is a building that allow you to drag a player and get SE while the one you dragged give you SE.so in a way yes you actully pay the bully that hit you.only ways to be protected from those stupid attacks is either to be premium and tick on the options that dont allow them to use subplasma on you,but this only as long as you are premium.the other way is to get a relic called scarab which you cannot buy on the relics but only win it in the auction house if your clan have buld it.in the auction house you dont bid with se but with gold ducats that you earn with various ways.you already know that if not when your clan build the auction house you will see how you can earn gold ducats.the problem is that the scarab it appears very rare on the auction and usually the dids is above 1000 gold ducats which it is impossible for a lvl30 to win it since you will not get that amount of gold ducats on that lvl.so in coclude if you want to avoid attacks from players like manukind which is 200 lvls above you you have to be premium or you can choose to pay him so that keep attacking you.a little oxymoron right?you end up paying the bully that hits you so that he continue hitting you.i disagree with the manukind opinion and i will not even bother to argue with him,others already answerd him and keeps repeating the same thing for many years as i have read in the commets last time we were talking about the same thing.if you have time and want go back and read the answers that the players that have been bullied by him gave him and make your own opinion.although even if yu dont want to go way backon the comments.read the comments on the last days you will have an idea.one last thing in case toumissed it from now on the attacks with subplasma are hidden so they can actullay hit you and you dont even know it.and altough when a player with 200 lvls drag you cannot escape even if a slight out of your range player attacks you that you might have a chance to escape still you will not know it.hope that covers your questions.if you have any other questions feel free to message me
Dátum: 2023.01.26. 19:10:08
yes my questions was ethical but you didnt answered me.the no harm is not he answer to an ethical question.

as for my clansmate of course they has every right to make a complain on a complain topic!what is the point of having a complaint topic if you can post a complain on it?as for your suggestions for this is issue.i do want to believe you that you made several suggestions.the thing is that when you dont agree with something and you want to change it you dont support it.you say that you dont like it and you made suggestions to change but your actions shows the opposite.that you actually dont want anything to change.

like i said it is different to have duels with someone on your lvls or a little higher than you then to have to face someone that is 240 lvls above you.i hope you undersatand the difference
Dátum: 2023.01.26. 17:18:00
i am not asking if it legal or not,i already said that the game give you that right.although i do believe that the subplasma were intented for alittle lower lvls than the players lvl.this is why i do believe that it should be a limit on how much lower lvls you can hit even with subplasma.i have to be honest i also believe that using subplasma to hit lvl9 or lvl20 when you are a lvl2500 it is an abuse of the subplasma use.bt this is my opinion.so lets get back to my question.forget the legal part or the event or a task etc.my question was simple do you think that is right a lvl250 to hit a lvl9?

as for my clanmates now/can you blame them for complaining when someone that is 240 lvl above them hit them daily?i know you said that you stopped but either way you could hit them since they got premium.from what you say if your tak or the event was continues for more you will be hitting them daily ntil it is over,right?so i do understand their anger although you dont seem to understand that.as for complaining on the forum?well the topic is named compliants,right?

as for stronger players farming you i dont believe that when you were lvl9 you had a lvl250 farming you right?i dont have a problem hitting me or farming me as you say when i have a chance to fight back by changing my gear or my stats.but you have to admit that your duels with them it is not only uneven but impossible for them to do anything except go premium and for hat you did insult them.i did see your comment on that.yes it is part of the game to loose duels and se noone denies that.but a lvl100 to hit someone that is not even lvl10 or 20 it is wrong no matter how someone try to justify it
Dátum: 2023.01.26. 15:27:43
if you dont see that attacking someone that just started the game is wrong and you still believe that hitting lvls with so much lvl diference,although the game gives you this possibility, i will not try to tell you that this is wrong.i think it would be pointles since i have read all the comments from my clanmates and you.as for your candid part of your answer.do you think that the guys that complain of your attack are wrong just because they dont loose anything as you say?i am asking you again with all the respect if you believe that a lvl250 hitting a lvl 9 is ok.forget about the event or the task or any other reason.my question is simple.do you think that is right?do you thhink that the defender is disrespectufull to you when complaining or that you are the the one that disrespect him with your attack?
Dátum: 2023.01.25. 23:30:07
so you will benefit more from a lvl66 on your torture chamber instead of a lvl9!i guess it will be a huge difference since a lvl9 is not earning as much SE as a lvl 66 or higher.so whats the point of hitting a lvl9 as me?i am bringing me as an example although you hadnt hit me yet but i do have a better view on the earnings i get.
as for the 50 plasma attacks i really think you can do it without hitting so low lvl players.
as for the answer you post from miklos i dont believe that when he was saying being a fair sportsman wasnt meaning hitting lvls so low.i have a different idea of being a good sprotsman and i have been in others games but i never hit players that are brand new to the game or they dont have a fighting chance against me due to their very low lvl.but like i said this is just me and my gameplay.and i did get the respect from the ones i have lost and the ones i have won.in tanoth and battleknight we were arraging duels between us just to see our progress against each other.this is what i call sportman and fair game play.but like i said this is just me
Dátum: 2023.01.25. 23:11:09
so basically you say that hitting a lvl9 like me and drag me in your torture chamber will give you the same SE if you hit a lvl66 or higher and drag him on your torture chamber.so the new players are simply money givers for the much high players.idont say that you are trying to be deceptive i just find it hard to believe that hitting a very low lvl player and drag him in your chamber will give you the same amount of SE as when you hit a high lvl player.with this logic hitting a player on your lvl will also give you the same SE.
but if you say that you hit low lvl players just complete a taskand since you getting the same se why bother the new players just to complete your task since you can hit alsoinactive layers?i mean if your goal is just to complete your task?maybe the so many inactive players are players that quit the game before even started because of those very high lvls attacks?just something to think about.how can you have more active players when someone that starts the game getting hit by a lvl like yours?
Dátum: 2023.01.25. 22:35:24
although i find it hard to believe that you cannot find 16 players to hit in almost 3000 players to complete your task the thing you are saying is that for me which i am lvl9 in order to avoid your attacks i have to be premium or on the same horde with you,right?and you also say if i understood correct from what you wrote you get the same SE if you hit me and a lvl66?this doesnt sound correct or i missunderstood something.and also you will get the same SE if you drag me in your torture chamber and if you drag a lvl 66?ok i might be new on the game but this doesnt sound good.you do uderstand my hesitation on believing that,right?
Dátum: 2023.01.25. 22:01:36
i see this discussion going for too long,although i was lucky as it seems cause i was premium due to the temple task so you didnt attacked me.but i really need to ask you manukind.on the highlist score i am at 2890 position and i gues the rest are a littile higher than me but lets take my position as an example.you are really telling than within 2890 players you cannot find 16 players to hit?
Oldal: 1