Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Dionysos

Oldal: 12345
Dátum: 2023.01.26. 21:11:37
asking for advice?seriously manukind?your advice will be suck it up you cannot do anything about it and noone can stop me.so this is your great advice?as for stopping after your task is done i think pyro said tha you dont stop.and what a surpise he was also lvl12 as he said when you were hitting him and not because of an event.
Dátum: 2023.01.26. 21:05:46
do make any questions about ethics or respect to other players to manukind as you can see he doesnt know the meaning
Dátum: 2023.01.25. 21:14:19
again you read but you dont understand what you read.you said that you hit a lvl66 and you got 3207 se plus the torture.your words not mine you can check it before you say that i say something you didnt said.i told you that hitting me you didnt get that money and from the torture chamber you could get 4 or 5 SE since on my lvls i dont get more than maybe 3000 per day and as far as i know you only get a part of that money,i think 1 per cent but do correct me if i am wrong on that part.so you do get more SE when you hit a higher lvl as you already admitted.and you also admit that you do have higher lvl targets to hit instead of lvl10 players.so it is your choice to bully lvl10 players no matter if you getting almost nothing.so you do have targets,you do get more SE if you hit higher lvl players than lvl10 but you keep hitting lvl10 players by choice not for any other reason
Dátum: 2023.01.25. 20:40:12
again you talk without reading or you simply dont understand what you read.lets try to make you understand what i told you.you comment that you have hit a lvl 66 and you got 3207 + torture chamber > than 3207. 21 correct?hitting me a lvl10 you got 0 and how much from your torture chamber?4 maybe 5 SE? so lets do the maths.you hit someone and you get more than 3207 SE but you prefer to hit a lvl 10 to get 5 SE.and you still say that you do that cause you benefit more from your bully attack?
let me also be blunt since you dont seems to understand the obvious/i dont have a problem getting attacked.i will adjust my strategy maybe get help from my clan i will find a way.if the other is better than me?well he do deserve the SE that he will get.it also challenge me to improve my character in order to win.now when someone that is 240lvs above me attack me we dont talk about adaption or adversity.this is called bullying.so no matter how you want to cover it or justify it it doesnt change the fact that this is bullying
Dátum: 2023.01.25. 19:56:33
like i already asked you manukind/are you so desperate for the 4 SE you will get from hitting me and dragging me into your torture?you already said that you earn more when hitting a lvl 66.much more than what i am getting in 2 days.so the excuse that you benefit by hitting a lvl10just dont stand.to reach me you have by passed 2392 players.you really want me to believe that in 2392 players you didnt find any other targets for your task?you say that yousuggested it repeatedly,that men that you dont agree with the abuse of the subplasma on hitting so low lvl players but yet you keep doing it and also from the previous players comments you keep doing it to many players not just me.so you point us i dont agree with that but i will keep doing it to lvl10 players until someone change something?as far as i know if you dont agree with something you dont do it.you keep supporting this kind of behaviour and you try to justify it with excuses
Dátum: 2023.01.25. 17:50:34
come one manukind.you talk about respect?it is not only me or zeus or my whole clan that you have attacked.you keep attacking lvl10 players.just see the previous comments as you pointed out before.do you see how many compained about your bully attacks?and yet you keep doing it.it is not that you gain anything as you admitted it so you are doing cause you like it.as for your taks to be completed there are 255 players from lvl 100 and above so the excuse that you dont have any targets for your task is just a joke and you know it.you simply like to bully lvl10 players.
Dátum: 2023.01.24. 19:27:02
nobody is forcing you to come and read the comments.noone is also forcing manukind to hit lvl10 players.and i do believe that noone is forcing you to come to defend manukind with your insults.like manukind chooses to hit lvl10 players for his fun same way you choose to come read the comments and jump to defend manukind with your insults
Dátum: 2023.01.23. 20:45:34
it is not the same and you know it.you are a lvl115 i am lvl12 an attack to me give him nothing in SE.so to hit someone that is 238 vls below you just because you can or to fill your ego it is pathetic in every way.i dont know how you and you friend find this right cause you dont get any SE worth for this daily attacks and you even say that but you keep attacking when you can.so basically you spend all this time and maybe money on the game just to bully new players ,drove them out of the game and then say that you dont have any active members to hit.so how will you have any new active members when you bully them the moment they join the game?next ime you will hit someone that is lvl3 and again you say it is not me the game force me to do.do you understand how stupid you sound?
Dátum: 2023.01.19. 21:53:47
thanks for the advice it could work cause i am not planning to pay for not be attacked from lv200.although to gather shard of loyalty enough to get AS to play for one moth it will take a while.anyway if you have any other game worth trying message me.i already send you a message if you wan to answer back
Dátum: 2023.01.18. 19:44:35
so you do attack players that are 200 lvl below you?and the excuse is that is because of a task that you can do hittng lvl with much less difference than you?active or no active,since hitting a lvl 10 it doesnt make so much difference with an inactive player.i mean if the SE is the reason that you choose to hit an active lvl10 instead someone inactive.so you do justify the attack of manukind on me?i remind you that he is lvl250 and i am lvl 11
Dátum: 2023.01.18. 14:38:09
read before you speak.i said attack higher players than lvl 10.i am sure there are many players active or inactive between lvls 100 and 250.as for attacking an inactive player and gain nothing it is almost the same when you attack a lvl 10 player and drag him on your torture chamber.or you hit lvl10 players just to get 2 SE?are you so desperate for se?even if you hit an inactive player lvl150 i am sure you will get more se than the 2 SE you will get from attacking and drag onto your torture chamber a lvl10
Dátum: 2023.01.18. 14:19:41
come you really asking me this?you tell me that lets say from lv100 to lvl250 you cannot find any targets?are you telling me that the only way to complete the task is by hitting lvl10 players?lets get serious about that.besides even if i wanted to agree with you,manukind hit the whole clan not just me so you cannot justify it as a random attack.the attacks were intentionally not random.so the thing that you are saying it is not stand.but even as you say need to attack lvl10 just to complete the task cause let be honest you dont gain any serious se,maye 10 se, by hitting a lvl10 you have at least 300 players inactive.so again you can complete the tsk wihtout bulling new players.the truth is that those attack is only to feed the ego of a higher lvl hitting a new player cause if it is for the task there are many solutions as you see
Dátum: 2023.01.18. 13:30:06
can we stop with the excuse the game forces you to use subplasma?yes the task demands to use subplasma but not hitting players that are 240 lvl below you that just started the game.you can complete the task easily with much higher lvl players.from lvl100 until 250 that manukind is there must be at least 200 players active or inactive so stop using the excuse of the event.you can complete the task without bullying new players.so he can do the task without hiting new players and even get more gains from his torture chamber since you worry so much about the gains.how much you will get for dragging a lvl11 on the torture chamber?no more than 10 SE.what manukind gain for hittting the whole clan with lvl19 to lv8?maybe and it is a big maybe 200 SE.even me without torture chamber i get more when duels with a player on my lvl.so it is not a matter of the task or on how much he gain for hitting lvl10 players.

Note that the Game forces you to use a Subplasma to attack a much lower level player. Is this good design? That can be discussed. But that is a discussion about game mechanics.
you have plenty of targets to hit on much higher and logical lvls.it should be a limit on how much lower lvl you can hit with subplasma,maybe 20,but as you said this is moderators decision but when you get the answer that you learn somethnig when someone 230 lvl higher than you attacks you it looks that they dont care.so the problem is not the task of the event or that you have to use subplasma but the players decision to bully much lower lvls
Dátum: 2023.01.17. 23:06:49
you seriously keep telling about ego when you hitting someone that it is 240 lvl lower than you?
did i attacked your clan?i should be an idiot to attack your clan even if could.not only you have all the clan bonuses so you have a huge advantage but you dont even have someone on my lvlv.not to mentioned that even if i have won someone thta we had the same lvl as you already admit all the 200 plus lvl will be hitting me and my clan.
have i won something on the wheel of fortune?could be.so i must stop spinning the wheel to avoid attacks from players lvl200 and above?
am i charted on the lady alvariel?not even close my lvl dont allow me to even be on the 10 first on any category.besides some of the categories are only for high lvl players like the Highest acquired soul-difference increase for example.
am i on the ruler of the planet event?not even close.i manage to do only the first line and i am not even on the top list.
do i partixipate on the rules of ghalla?yes.so according to you i cannot take oart on an event,cannot do the basixs of the game like spinning the wheel or immediately i am a target for you and your ego since as you already admit you dont gain anything even for dragging me on your torture chamber.i am asking you again who has problem with his ego?who has tactic to bully new players until they leave the game or forced to pay all the time unless they want to be your targets to boost your ego?
Dátum: 2023.01.17. 21:02:06
when you say that you hit me in order to gain se you are mocking me.i ask you again how much will you get for dragging me in your torture?3 maybe 4 SE.even if you hit an inactive player lets say lvl150 i bet you get more just for winning the battle.so yes you are not doing it to gain something as you say or just for the quest.as for not hitting me again out of spice as you say at the moment you cannot even if you want it since i used the premium setting but i guess after the prmium end you will be lurking to attack again.maybe yes maybe not i dont know and i reallly dont care but pls dont try to play the nice guy.as for ego?i made a logic complain a lvl250 to attack every12 hours a lvl11.lets talk about your ego that you hit someone that just started the game and he is 240 lvl below just to boost your ego for a victory without meaning as you also admitted.so who has the ego issue?especially as you already said you might come again.
Dátum: 2023.01.17. 17:42:34
we both know that if ou were hitting even an inactine player you would take more se from that victory instead of my 4 SE so dont try to avoid the reality.from what i read on the cmments that you have suggested you enjoy driving ppl out of the game and hitting players with 200 plus difference.you didnt offer any strategic but you did said that in order to avoid your bully attacks i have to pay,this is different.as for the social aspect from what i saw on the comments you are losing not me that just stated the obvious.or you think that hitting players that are 200 lvl lower than you make you respectfull on the social part of the game?you really think that the players you drove away or the 200 lvl lower than you players are thanking you or admire you?you really believe that hitting a lvl11 player make him your friend or admires you or even thank you for your attacks?
Dátum: 2023.01.17. 15:39:59
come on manukind.your excuse is lame and you know it.how much you earn by dragging me a lvl11 in your torure chamber?2 may be 4 SE.YOU DONT GET A SEIOUS OR EVEN MEDIUM AmOUNT OF SE.it is mocking when you you a lvl250 attacking a lvl11!as for the adapting this is even a greater lame excuse.we dont talk about a 10 or 20 lvls difference to say i can change strategy or buy better equipmet there is nothing that a player of my lvl can adapt on an attack of your lvl.so pls dont insult me by saying this.even if you had attacked me without any gear or pet and i had the best equipment that i could get on my lvl still there was no way i could win and you know it.
Dátum: 2023.01.17. 13:55:04
zeus has a point.what exactly do you learn when a lvl11 duel with a lvl250?unless you are joking pls do explain.cause you dont learn any strategy you actually dont learn anything
Dátum: 2023.01.17. 11:08:43
manukind as you said
subplasmas were added to the game to increase the number of targets
that means that you have mor than 1000 targets to hit for your quest.but it is your choice to hit an entire new clan with players that just started the game.
also
if you scroll back in this forum, you'll see previous discussions. you're not the first to complain. beholder has declined to replace this task when that was suggested. i am among the players who has made the suggestion
that means that you know what you are causing to new players but you choose to continue this tactic.as for the suggestion that has been declined you might be as you say one of players that made the suggestion but your actions prove the opposite.like i said you say that you suggested to remove this quest but yet you choose to hit active new players below lvl20 while you have other options that you will not make a fuzz,so where is your objection since you seems to have this as a tactic as you already said for years according to the previous complains you mentioned?
you claim that you dont gain anything from hitting me for example which i am lvl11 so what the point of hitting instead of an inactive player beside that fact that you enjoying those bully attacks?cause no matter how you wanna call it those are bully attacks,a lvl250 to hit every12 hours alvl11
Dátum: 2023.01.15. 21:25:40
even if it has something to do with the event there are plenty of inactive players or npc players that are not in clans.to target a new clan with members that just started the game and hit them daily until they leave the game and use the event as an excuse is really lame excuse.check the attacks below.the only reason that the rest of the clan were not hit on a daily base is because they were premium and use the settings.me i didnt knew that until todaywhen they told me that i could do that on settings but still this doeasnt change the fact that a lvl 250 hitton on a daily base players that are not even lvl20.

Today, 04:14 Manunkind ZEUS Manunkind won
Today, 04:14 Manunkind DIONYSOS Manunkind won
Yesterday, 18:31 Manunkind ZEUS Manunkind won
Yesterday, 18:30 Manunkind DIONYSOS Manunkind won
Yesterday, 18:24 Manunkind Poseidon22 Manunkind won
Oldal: 12345