Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - baggybag

Oldal: 1234
Dátum: 2011.03.30. 16:46:22
thanks quint
Dátum: 2011.03.30. 15:21:22
hello everybody. does anybody know how pet focus crystal "soul steal paws %5" works. i think it is not soul drain? does increase the total SE from duels %5 or what?
Dátum: 2011.03.24. 13:22:25
kethios, sorry man, i dont know how it happened but i saw only the 1st paragraph.
Dátum: 2011.03.24. 13:20:03
kethios thanks for making the announcement but could you please be a little more specific. what this event, what will we do, when is it beginning?
Dátum: 2011.03.15. 15:27:25
i think when you make events according to the quality of the players than players with high quality will always stay on the top.
in zarknod event some player who were eays hunts for duellers were stronger then the duellers after the event. if you had done the event according to player spesifics i dont see a way this could have happened and i think these kind of things should happen in the game (preys becoming hunters vice versa).

your example "grand games" the players doesnt have anything to say about it. every player will be same. i like making choices and living according to their results.

for me saving points or spending them is a strategy or if i have got time i play if not they accumulate. i like the things as they are. BUT
i would very much like to have events more frequently. it has been 3 weeks after xeno.
Dátum: 2011.03.12. 07:56:48
today is the 1st anniversary for world 2, i was expecting some kind of activity but...
by the way is there any news about any activities, we havent got any news for a long time now.
Dátum: 2011.02.25. 13:25:11
when? could you please give a time estimate?
Dátum: 2011.02.09. 15:36:41
it came back.
i think there is a time interval between its murder and coming back. i even fought with level 66 xeno. but it came back with %10 life. is this decreasing everytime it is killed. i think the first time was %25.
Dátum: 2011.02.09. 15:28:29
in world 2 level 55 xeno died. i am curious how we could kill it. is there a limit for its regeneration or is only %35 building enough?
Dátum: 2011.02.02. 15:58:59
yes the AH will not offer oppurtinities for a new level 24 player but i think this is the mentality behind the AH. you just have to wait for the right time. let the other player spent their ducats and in the meantime accumulate yours and bid for the relic you want. i dont think more then 2-3 player have got more then 2 relics from AH at this stage of the game.

wanting to be 1st. yes that is a problem but in a game with an end that is even a more serious problem. here you will always have hope because there is no end. but if the game lasts 1 year and if you even come 1 month later you will not become top player EVER.
i am level 50 and i have still got tons of things to do, like alchemy, or AA points in level 60 or getting done my first 100 quests. or doing more adventures and buy things with soul diamonds. getting my revenge from some players who beat me senseless (like Ciphas, with regards,:) ).
so in my opinion it comes to; if you still like it play if not then why play?
Dátum: 2011.02.02. 05:45:10
i know what you mean but i dont understand why new players cannot play this game. high level/powerful players cannot effect new players in this game. as i see it the only thing they may loose is duelling and if enough new players begin, they can even make enough duels with each other and make the game more interesting.
Dátum: 2011.02.01. 18:20:33
i absolutely agree. no end game is also important for me. otherwise i will not spend 9 months to get to a point, what is the point in that? and i feel those kind of games (with ends) rushes people, they make you to play, i dont feel any "musts" in this game.

i play this game because i still like it and i know that i can play it as long as i like it.
Dátum: 2011.01.19. 19:01:08
i think we should be able to sell relics we bought (or we won from eg Zarknod event) from auction house for golden ducats.
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 05:50:54
i think no event can give the same benefits to everyone, there will always be injustice and exceptions. in this event manacon will be used. in another map finding (players with less then level 5 academy had no map finding skill), in another the abilities will be more important. this list is endless.
the thing is we choose and live with our choices.
Oldal: 1234