Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Dentaio

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2012.03.12. 10:26:49
Thank you

I must have totally missed it. In this case it's great that I can still change the maxed skill to something else
(so likely it's not a real bug but a feature to help people like me)
Dátum: 2012.03.12. 09:32:40
Oh, I didn't know it will boost the soul-energy squeezing automatically as well. Is the sp cost everything what happens or will my current mind-boosted skill (spectral manipulation) change as well?

Thanks, much appreciated
Dátum: 2012.03.12. 07:43:38
I recently got to boost my second skill's maximum by 5 because I'm cured of the infection. I chose soul-energy squeezing and increased it to 65.

After this the drop-box telling "You get rid of the Infection, so you can choose a skill. The chosen skill's maximum will be increased by 5." appeared again. Curious I chose chronocompensation to see what happens and my soul-energy squeezing dropped back to 60 and chronocompensation automatically increased to 55.

I didn't mind much because I was supposed to buy scroll of adaption and boost chronocompensation anyway. I bought the scroll and increased my soul-energy squeezing to 65 again. After this the "You get rid of the Infection, so you can choose a skill. The chosen skill's maximum will be increased by 5." drop-box appeared again.

Most likely the drop-box shouldn't be there anymore and I'm worried that I might accidentally change my maxed skill instead of using mind boost.

Additionally, if I increase epic specialization, will I be able to attack the epic every 5 minutes? I'm curious about this because the skill can't be mind-boosted.

Thanks
Dentaio - world 1
Dátum: 2011.07.20. 04:15:52
I'll mention this here as well.

After the map event at least some people didn't get Medal of Doom like they chose but lower reward than they have already. At least in my case the competition text correctly told me I won Medal of Doom but I actually got Silver Belt of Specialization. (Dentaio, world 1)
Dátum: 2011.07.18. 04:51:15
Same here, the text indicated I would get Medal of Doom like I selected but I ended up with Silver Belt of Specialization. I'd like to get the chosen reward (Dentaio, World 1)
Dátum: 2011.02.15. 12:29:40
I'll be building to the end ( I like the event )
Dátum: 2010.09.14. 11:34:21
Miklos in Combat topic:

Spells.
"Success" of spell depends on comparison of your IQ. If your IQ is 10 points higher than your opponents, you have 10% more chance to hit with your spell at full impact. But regardless of how big is the difference, there is always a minimum and maximum chance for success (luck modifies this min/max). Spell criticals add +30% damage. If a spell doesn't hit, it still deals 25-50% of the normal damage.

(I'm just presuming the scaling is linear, 1pt higher IQ means 1% better change to hit with spell and 1% better change to dodge a spell)
If your IQ was 30 bigger then there was still a "big" 20% change to do only partial damage with your spell. In case your IQ really was 50 points higher than your opponents then there is still the luck factor that makes you miss sometimes.
Dátum: 2010.09.02. 14:49:16
Idézet: Miklos - 2010.08.31. 16:49:19
We considered all the options, and the simplest and fairest one is to reverse the reward which was given out too early as if nothing happened. At the end of the event, everyone will get their reward normally. Hopefully we can do this tomorrow.

The reward was taken away correctly but the score on my ability total did not decrease.
Dátum: 2010.08.31. 08:04:57
It is true that electrons are the most important factor in chemical bonding.

However, like Phalanxii already mentioned, d-block elements have varying oxidation states and same element can exist with different numbers of electrons. This is true to many other elements as well, like metallic natrium (11 electrons) and ionic natrium (for example NaCl, 10 electrons)

How can the most important difference between elements be number of electrons if one element can have varying number of them?
Dátum: 2010.08.30. 10:02:46
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2010.08.29. 16:21:40
The most important difference between all elements is...
The number of isotopes
The number of electrons
The number of protons
The number of neutrons

Elements have the same number of protons and electrons, so there are two correct answers to this question. Please delete.

When elements are ionized the electron count differs from number of protons. It is the number of protons (and number of electrons in non-ionized state) that defines an element, so the question is fine in my opinion.

When was Mary had a little first published?
May 24 1830
November 17 1680
August 3 1777
April 1 1930

Shouldn't this be "Mary had a little lamb"?
Dátum: 2010.08.28. 16:07:18
The 2nd and 3rd phase completed right after the first one:

Today, 14:48 Zarknod has awakaned!
Today, 14:46 The energy field holding Zarknod have been destroyed!
Today, 14:46 The ice holding Zarknod have been melted!

Looks like a bug. We can only wait and see what admins will do about it.
Dátum: 2010.08.27. 13:19:14
I'm level 38 with 63 luck and it took me 72 wins to get the relic. Minimum charge was 1850(lvl37)/1900(lvl38) and I charged 2000SE every time. I also looted 9 potions from the fights.
Dátum: 2010.08.12. 09:09:43
The longest poem in the world has how many verses?
901,920 (marked correct)

The longest poem I could find (www.longestpoemintheworld.com) was 1,266,636 verses long at the moment of posting this and probably keeps growing.
Dátum: 2010.06.28. 14:35:31
Idézet: s5jst - 2010.06.28. 13:56:48
What is the speed of sound at sea level called?
possible answers: MACH 1, MACH 2, MACH 2, MACH 4

But i found on GOOGLE:
There is no special name for the speed of sound at sea level, because the sea level and every other air pressure high up in the mountain has nothing to do with the speed of sound.

This is a trick question unless I'm mistaken. Mach 1 equals the speed of sound, mach 2 is twice the speed of sound, mach 3 is three times the speed of sound etc. The actual speed of course differs but it is called mach 1 when you are moving at the speed of sound, wherever you are.
Dátum: 2010.06.25. 19:56:59
Idézet: Malystryx - 2010.06.25. 19:20:48
Just got this question, which is wrong.

"Which of these is a pure substance"

listed were

Air (marked as the correct answer)
Sugar
gold
diamond

this is CLEARLY wrong, as the chemical composition of (regular table sugar) is C12H22O11, as you can see it has 3 different elements, so there is nothing PURE about it, it's a mix of elements.

"Air" on the other hand is a very vague discription to begin with. Does the questioner mean Air as in the stuff we breath? or does he mean Oxygen sometimes also refered to as air depending on where you live. because Oxygen is Pure since it ONLY consists of 2 oxygen molecules.

in the above case, air is thus pure.

Diamond, gold and sugar are all pure substances, air is a mixture of different gases. Perhaps the author forgot "not" from the question?
(while it is true that sugar is composed of different elements it still consists of only one substance, and you can't separate anything from sugar without breaking chemical bonds in it)
Dátum: 2010.06.19. 11:00:46
I'm not sure if this helps in figuring it out, but try to think how much half a brick weights.

"A brick weighs 2kg and half a brick"
=> brick = ½ brick + 2kg

we can write this:

½ brick + ½ brick = ½ brick + 2 kg
½ brick = 2 kg
4 * (½ brick) = 8 kg
Dátum: 2010.06.19. 09:30:24
Hi everyone

I need to achieve 5 draws in duels and I welcome any help. I'm also willing to help you in the future with this quest, if you don't have the quest yet.

World 1, sapphire horde, currently level 32
-Dentaio
Dátum: 2010.06.17. 05:13:10
I think largest commonly refers to land area. In this case Asia is clearly the largest.
Dátum: 2010.06.08. 05:43:25
Stekkos evaluated your question (see thread "Why did i reject a question (stekkos)) and gave following advice:

Based on the way Magnets attract, the Earths Geographic North Pole is actually it's.
Impossible to tell.
True Magnetic North Pole
A dead zone for handheld magnetics
True Magnetic South Pole

The impossible to tell is not good but also change the Question to gramatically fit the answers. Add ... at the end, remove ""A"" from answer 3
Dátum: 2010.05.24. 10:43:18
English isn't my native language but I'd like to challenge the following question:

In plane geometry when two triangles have one side and two angles equal they are?
doesn’t mean anything.
triangles with sides of the same length.
not plane triangles.
triangles equal to each other. (marked as correct)

It's clear that with 2 equal angles also the 3rd angle has same value in both triangles. However, it is not said that the triangles share the side of equal length or have it in same place, which can lead to multiple SIMILAR TRIANGLES (same angles and in this case 1 side of same length, 2 sides of different length). This would imply that answer A is right.

If the side of same length is same in the triangles then the triangles are congruent. This means all the sides in both triangles are equal, as well as the angles. In this case I think both answers B and D are right.
Oldal: 12