Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - TheLion

Oldal: 1234567
Dátum: 2011.12.08. 16:19:05
For 2.4 when you reach the "several times" or "MAX", if you choose to stay in the current level with the -10/medal penalty and you manage to win the championship, will you still get a medal or does MAX actually mean that is the Maximum number of medals? If I'm reading it correctly you still get a medal, but the inclusion of "MAX" is what confuses me I guess...

I do like the ideal of those that have already won recieve a "handicap" to allow others a chance at winning, that way it's not a "haves vs. Have-nots" because so far I'm a have-not
Dátum: 2011.12.06. 16:22:01
Had a question about the number of wins for World Rally Champion Sebastien Loeb (by 2011) or something similar and the answer marked as correct was 7. I chose that because everything I found said 8 and that was not available, so assuming this question was written in 2011 before the end of 2011 and that Loeb add another win late this year?
Dátum: 2011.12.02. 04:02:11
Who introduced bananas to Europeans?

Which Europeans and what type of banana? too vague and you'll get different answers!

Portugese sailors brought bananas to Europe
Alexander the Great ate them and his men took them back to the Western World (Alaxnder was marked as "right")
coffee and bananas were first introduced to Europe during the Colombian Exchange with Europe
Dátum: 2011.09.28. 14:03:58
I have another thought - this event allowed players to find the original 3 relics (sort of) from the first event plue 3 new relics. Why not allow players to find all six even if they already own the original 3? Don't cry "UNFAIR!" yet!

Just don't make the bonus from the Relic stackable - i.e. only one counts. Then add another option in the auction house to allow the "extra" relics to be auctioned for ducats?

I know that will probably be a lot of work - i.e. extra development for the auction and you need to track who found the relic and auctioned it off so they can't just keep finding it and auctioning it off during the event but this will allow you to "repeat" the events with same relics and both new and old players have a reason to participate and try to get the relics.
Dátum: 2011.09.27. 03:24:01
I understand the issue - just didn't want to restate what's been posted numerous times already. I was just throwing an idea out there for the game going forward. If there were a simple fix, it would be done arleady.

Not only is it part of the game but it's part of programming/development - sometimes you just slip up in the code and make a mistake that doesn't get caught until it's too late
Dátum: 2011.09.26. 20:04:21
Why not just alternate the orb & locket in the events? I.e. 1st event had orb, 2nd had locket so next event drop the orb again? Put both for sell in Relics for those that want to buy them.

Another thought is to drop the relic based on what a character already has - i.e. if they have an orb, the get the LOT but if they have the LOT then they get the orb. If they have neither it doesn't matter which one they get.
Dátum: 2011.05.31. 16:20:57
Are the categories actually going to be used of anything?

Also could maybe use Psychology as a sub-category for some of these questions?

And one more question, what happens if I click the category but forget to choose a sub-category and click "submit"?
Dátum: 2011.04.01. 14:47:49
I got that fool and captured him! Now to train him - hope I get to keep him!
Dátum: 2011.04.01. 12:50:16
And to think I had just come from another site that had done some stuff for 4/1 - and they still got me!!!

I was already thinking of how crazy my stats were going to be - oh well, I'll take the smaller amount offered by the fool to the fool and use it (every bit helps)
Dátum: 2011.02.16. 21:49:57
What is the Navvy ship LST stand for?
landing ship tracked
Landing ship Truck
Leading Ship taskforcs
landing ship tank

Navvy? taskforcs? speling errers?
Dátum: 2011.02.15. 17:04:32
Had a question about Nappleon Bonaparte

Who the hell is that?!?!?!

Really, that question got through?
Dátum: 2010.12.28. 18:12:23
Thanks

The 3 minimum is stated on the "write an adventure" page. Perhaps it changed and used to be a 2 minimum?
Dátum: 2010.12.28. 15:46:38
For Adventures:

I did the "Deep Well" (I think that's the name) Adventure and I swear there were only 2 test, I thought you had to have a minimum of 3?

Found another - Stone hut...
Dátum: 2010.12.27. 21:16:26
It does and it's the East Coast (US) gambling city, but it's probably not as well known as Vegas for gambling. To be honest I didn't even think Monopoly was based on Atlantic City - for some reason I alwasy thought of New York City; but when I googled it Atlantic City came up (although there are obvious alternates fot the game - I have a Chicago version myself).
Dátum: 2010.12.27. 17:33:04
No, you're thinking of Vegas!
Dátum: 2010.12.27. 15:50:37
There's a Monopoly question about which city the board game made "famous" and the correct answer is marked as London - I've never even played that version here in the USA - Atlantic City is the version that is famous here and according to Wikipedia...

Waddington's version, their first board game, with locations from London substituted for the original Atlantic City ones, was first produced in 1936

I am also certain London was "famous" long before Monopoly...
Dátum: 2010.12.22. 20:55:00
What is the dot about the letter i called?

(or something like that)

Answers are Tittle (marked as correct) and there is also a choice of "Dot". That is ambiguous as a Tittle is defined as the dot above the letters such as "i" and "j". If tittle = dot, then there are really two correct answers, even the questions calls it a dot...
Dátum: 2010.12.21. 15:39:03
This has happened more than once to me...

The question had to do with "what was budgie..." I answered correctly "Helicopter" but then received this after clicking submit...

Wrong answer! The correct answer is: Greeks

I'm guessing something is picking up my answer (clicked circle) for the next question. It doesn't happen often but it's annoying!
Dátum: 2010.12.15. 14:40:54
help me out here...

In financial terms, a 30/360 accrual basis represents...

30 days per month, 360 days per year
30 basis points per 360 thousand dollars
30 divided by 360
absolutely nothing!

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Spelling mistakes in question or answers.

What is mispelled?
Dátum: 2010.12.10. 19:48:51
Who is a Hiberniam?

An inhabitant of Ireland

This should be Hibernian...

Also the question about if yesterday was today then what is tomorrow? Shouldn't it be tomorrow? I mean if you asked me yesterday what is tomorrow I'd say tomorrow and if you ask me today I'd say tomorrow because tomorrow IS ALWAYS TOMORROW!!!
Oldal: 1234567