Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - dark22

Dátum: 2010.12.10. 00:48:54
As I understood problem is with inability to correct simple spelling mistakes ( no one is allowed to change anything you wrote on their server without your approval or line in terms of agr.) so sometimes evaluators are in tough position. Good question but with small spelling mistake or bit wrongly phrased should be rejected, but then you invoke the famous "rage" of the quiz users, and perhaps original writer will be dishartened by rejection and simply will not try to fix it but quit all together or try new question.
And if they do accept it the "rage" is there again cause "how come this idiotic poorly writen question has passed and my much better one is turned down with spelling issues" thingy.

Is there a way to enable evaluators to fix the bad phrasing and/or small spelling mistakes?
That way there should be less errors in quiz itself and if we do see spelling error we will know whos fault it is (evaluators of course:) and who to direct complains to.

As it is now all they do is simply remove questions if they somehow passed the evaluation but get torched by the players (congrats MartinBV, your efforts are endless in making quiz more error free).
Dátum: 2010.12.09. 22:07:44
You just don't get it do you? My spelling in forum is not in question, my ability to get my questions passed is. If I can get it with such poor spelling and grammar nazzi like you can't due to spelling, what does that say about your general IQ?

Thank you , sit down and stroke your e-peen on someone elses behalf.
Dátum: 2010.12.09. 04:55:29
Don't get me wrong but if you can't see that your first letter is not capitalized then stop writing questions. There are only few possible answers for refusing question. Capitalize the fucking first letter is not one of them cause it is quite obvious.
Evaluators such as stekkos lose time and time explaining why they rejected a question then little smurf like yourself comes around and shits on them.
Is this quiz perfect? Big no. Is it good and straightfoward enough for people to understand how to get past few kinks it has? Yes.

There will always be mistakes, deal with it or find another game.
If you have not been in situation to lose earned quiz medal because 49th question you got in quiz had wrong answer marked as correct than you don't know what real frustration is.

I hate when my question is rejected for spelling, then when I fix it it gets rejected again for ambiguos/ specific group thingy. 1st evaluator has to chck both instead of losing double time for me and him/her.

That is what is called constructive criticism. What you did was bad mouthing from frustration.
Dátum: 2010.12.08. 11:00:07
I don't think usual random could cover the distance needed:)

Apart from his + 70 ability and +80 skills he also has some prem equip and +9 att + 9 deff from clan.

If I was him and lost a duel to you I d rip out my hair and curse the god of random:D

But stranger things have happened (to me unfortunately) and you have to have at least chance to participate. I m sad that this is second month of this happening and no one checked it out yet...
Dátum: 2010.12.08. 03:37:09
by the looks of it you should have 2 medals so far.

edit: missed the dalek dude, nvm:D
Dátum: 2010.12.07. 05:31:15
It sometimes take few days for buyer to recieve stones, you should get them in soon enough.
Dátum: 2010.12.07. 02:53:59
well the wand gives you 0.5% bigger chance. That is 1.5 map pieces per 100 hunts or 3 per 200 hunts:)
So far you re right on schedule:D
Dátum: 2010.12.06. 00:17:27
So the admins finally got tired of your fighting and blocked half of the content:)
Dátum: 2010.12.04. 21:33:40
Still no implemetation of quiz categorization?
Dátum: 2010.12.04. 00:26:45
fact still remains that it was turned down cause of spelling mistake. That aside I, as a player, would find the question bit ambiguos but wouldn't mind answering it.
Dátum: 2010.12.03. 22:18:10
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.12.02. 22:28:37

Equip a pet with gear.

I don't think it would be good to force people on buying premium or to spend ducats on something they don't want to.
All the rest of the suggestions make very nice quests.
Dátum: 2010.12.03. 04:09:41
Its hard to say where galaxy begins and where ends, there are few dwarf galaxies currently merging with milky way so the aswer is deff wrog.
Dátum: 2010.12.03. 02:24:32
Grades are useless mostly, my guess is that really low scored ones get kicked out eventually.

When your adventure was accepted it triggered the event button. There should be written what was your reward as well.
Dátum: 2010.12.02. 23:17:25
I m told it works in hungarian server. I sure hope so as it is only way to get rid of 30k epic damage to fortunate ones in clans where the lvl of epic is 4 times their level:)
Dátum: 2010.12.02. 03:19:55
Thats impossible. I filled well in dozen diff clans at least, I had no bonuses untill I ve filled the SW.
Dátum: 2010.12.01. 23:22:23
I generally agree with you,a lthough with some research it is possible to make best of it (as suggested in my clans forum by using same equipment for both 2 lvl+ gear and all the same lvl gear), its still big waste of time.
I don't like to be forced into anything, I hated the buy 2 lvl+ weapon quest as I didn't have a need for it and specially didn't have the need to spend 20 (ok 10) skill points on trade.
I get the idea with difficult quests like the draw one etc but some of quests are really useless.
If you decide not to do them you will fall behind people that do get rewards from them.

And btw for both stunning quests simple stunning ring and gorgon charm (both DG items easy to get) work more than good w/o the need to be premium.
Dátum: 2010.11.30. 22:02:53
I guess that all depends on perspective. Trade belt is obvously excellent for people focusing on duels. But lets take me for example, I have positive SE diff and positive duel win/lose ratio.
In my opinion +30 trade does me aps nothing. I would still win against people I win now and I would still lose from people I lose now even with +3lvl equipment.
On the other hand any other bonus, be it skill, hunt or spec ability is just that...a bonus to me. I m not looking at it for quantity of a bonus, but merely would it help me or not:)
Dátum: 2010.11.30. 19:01:03
I took different paths on different worlds but on w1 its the dagger:)
Dátum: 2010.11.30. 03:19:38
it says it works over the maximum.

About the dicussion going on earlier about the map I have to remind people about the participants activity. Low member count= greater chance to find map piece but at the same time one player not active during quest is much bigger penalty for a whole group
Dátum: 2010.11.29. 22:07:23
Recent DNA test have suggested the Hippopotamus is more closely related to which of these?
Whales and Dolphins <------------
Elephants
Artiodactyl (even-toed hoofed mammals)
Cows

More closely than what?